All Comments on 'Intimacy Pt. 06'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam12 months ago

Breathtaking in its sensuality and beautifully written - as always. Brava!

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

I believe the jury has reached a verdict. Lot of fun reading/visualizing their exploration.

HoumafanHoumafan12 months ago

Marvellously captivating! The comparison of Caroline’s nipples to the dome of St Peter’s in Rome is breathtaking in its ability to conjure up a vivid picture of her body. Especially to those of us who have visited the Vatican frequently.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pity. There was so much opportunity to develop the imagery but failed to deliver. I fear your style misses the mark both sexually and emotionally.

I hate to pigeon hole you but you write with the style of a bloke who has limited experience of life, love, anatomy and relationships.

JeffpangJeffpang12 months ago

One of my favourite stories by my very favourite author! 5-stars

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam12 months ago

To the anonymous coward: if you’re going to make these kinds of accusations you might at the very least do it in a more honourable way, rather than hiding behind your anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don’t take it to heart Alice. All of us female writers get accused of being male!

I choose to write this anonymously so as not to get trolled.

toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

This was a battle of the titans. So hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous