Intimacy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline (equally intuitive), understanding that she was being assessed, brought a hand to one of Eleanor's breasts and - without breaking the kiss - started to caress it gently. Tongue followed fingers by lessening its intensity, in an attempt to bring more pleasure to the lovemaking. Caroline thought she was making some progress, but she had to fight off the thought that making love to this woman was like pulling teeth. Whatever resistance she encountered - or, worse, apathy - she realised that she had to stay positive. She could simply not afford to give rein to negative thoughts.

Eleanor was amused that, while she had been able so easily to bring this woman to fever pitch, she in turn was finding it very difficult to press the right buttons. Naughtily, she thought about emitting a few moans, but decided against it. Hopefully, sooner rather than later, she would be vocalising profusely enough of her own free will.

Since nothing else was working very well, Caroline decided it was time to go to work on the tall girl's slender breasts. Since she had first touched them in her bedroom while her brother was out getting the car fixed, she had wanted to fasten her mouth over each nipple in turn and bring the youngster to orgasm. Today, lying on the bed in that same girl's bedroom, she realised that an orgasm was probably a bridge too far breast-wise. Nonetheless, it could be an important staging post on the way to a successful outcome further south.

Keen to recover both her composure and the kind of mastery she had enjoyed both in her house and more recently in the bathroom of this woman's house, Caroline took care not to show any hint of desperation as started out on this new phase. Cupping the breast with one hand, she let the other trace circles across Eleanor's fleshy mound. She was captivated by the sight of the nipple, which was little more than a bump on the surrounding landscape. It was brown in colour - quite a contrast to the pink of her glorious anus.

Fascinated by the shallow nub, Caroline curtailed the time she had allocated to massaging the breast and captured the nipple (with some difficulty, it must be said) between her lips. Replacing lips with her tongue, she launched a furious assault at it that was in total contrast to the pace and intensity she had been adopting up until now. At last, she obtained a reaction, as Eleanor clenched the sheets in the hands and began moaning in earnest.

The next choice confronting Caroline was whether to move across to the other tit or drive her advantage home by entering the haughty girl's pussy. Put like that, the answer was a no-brainer! While she continued to lash her nipple with her tongue, she ran her hand teasingly down her stomach, slowing as it approached her sex. So slowly did it negotiate her pubic hair that Eleanor began to wonder whether it would ever arrive at the destination for which it was clearly intended. She needn't have worried.

The memory of the pounding she had received from Eleanor still fresh in her mind, Caroline was possessed by an uncharacteristic lack of decisiveness as she plotted her next move. Part of her wanted to make a fist of her hand and drive it into the girl's core. However, the more prudent side of her didn't want to do anything that risked an immediate end to this rendezvous. She knew that she must test the water first.

Before she entered the girl's pussy, Caroline wanted to know whether her feverish work on her nipples had had any quantifiable effect. Stepping back, as it were, from her handiwork, she surveyed the scene with as dispassionate an eye as she could bring to the task. There had definitely been some enhancement, but, as is the way with these things, the normal state of affairs was being resumed pretty rapidly, now that the stimulus had been withdrawn.

'Never mind,' thought Caroline. 'What I lose on the swings, I will gain on the roundabouts.'

And it was with such sentiments that she moved down the bed so that her face was level with Eleanor's pussy to ponder her next move. The fragrant aroma that rose to meet her nostrils made such deliberation unnecessary. Peeling back the puffy brown labia with her fingers with all the precision and care of a surgeon, Caroline was rewarded by the sight of the pinkest, freshest, most aromatic vagina she had ever seen. All thought of desecrating it with her hand vanished from her mind. This was a vagina that demanded worship.

What followed was half an hour that would never be forgotten by either woman. Bringing her entire box of tricks to her task, Caroline brought Eleanor to heights she couldn't remember scaling before. She had already come twice when Caroline ramped up her levels, her skilful use of tongue and fingers accompanying the younger woman on a tightrope walk that ended only after a false step sent her tumbling into the abyss with no safety net to save her from the destructive forces that her partner had unleashed.

As she flayed the girl's folds for the final time, Caroline made a mental note for the next time she had the opportunity to pleasure her: she would find something larger and less flexible than her tongue with which to fill and stretch that glorious chasm.

12