Intimacy Pt. 08

Story Info
Caroline takes possession of the bride.
4.5k words
4.65
8.6k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWENTY ONE

All Hayden could remember about the party was being poured into a taxi at half past two in the morning. He was very apologetic to Eleanor about his behaviour, but she told him everyone needed to let their hair down occasionally.

Preparations on the wedding began in earnest in March, with invitations being sent out and the venue (a hotel in Gloucestershire near her parent's place, which had been booked in the autumn) being visited and staff there met. Hayden and Eleanor had decided to keep things simple, with everything being held under the same roof: signing the register, meal and dance. They had chosen to have an evening do, since a lot of friends and family would be travelling from the north as well as from London. The hotel could accommodate those who wanted to stay the night and who were willing to shell out for the inflated rates they charged. Others chose to stay locally in cheaper places.

Eleanor wasn't very keen on wearing white but in the end was persuaded to by a combination of her maid of honour, Diana (a friend from King's College), and her mother. They said that a wedding wasn't the same if the bride didn't wear white. Since Eleanor knew that her mother was already disappointed that she wasn't getting married in a church, she decided it was the least she could do to keep her happy.

On the eve of the big day, Eleanor, who was staying with her parents so that they could work on last-minute alterations to her dress, suffered traditional prenuptial nerves. In her case, perhaps, 'traditional' may not be the right word, as she was basically uncertain whether she should be getting married at all -- especially, to a man. Ironically, her bout of nerves seemed so natural to her mother that it helped still her general sense of unease about the marriage. The fact that the two of them behaved so little like a couple in love -- which had been kind of charming in its quirkiness at first -- had begun to concern her more and more as the big day drew closer, and yet she couldn't bring herself to talk about it with her older daughter.

All went remarkably smoothly on the day itself until the reception. When it came to his turn to give a speech, Hayden appeared overwhelmed by the occasion and was hardly able to string two sentences together. Even allowing for the fact that he wasn't a natural as far as public speaking went, Eleanor's mother for one felt he should have been able to utter the normal pleasantries and votes of thanks. No one seemed to think anything was amiss, though, putting it down to wedding day nerves and a glass of champagne too many.

When the time came for Eleanor and Hayden to have the first dance, Hayden, who had been putting in some practise after his dismal display at the New Year's Eve ball, made a great impression and redeemed himself at least in part in the eyes of Eleanor's mother. They danced three of four numbers together before the maid of honour staked her claim to Hayden and Eleanor was approached by the groomsmen. Everyone was having a high old time of it, including Caroline, who made a great hit with Eleanor's father, even if her mother didn't warm to her at all.

After he had come down from the euphoria of his dance with his new bride, Hayden felt an emptiness inside. Not being someone who was used to dealing with depression, he sought comfort in the bottle -- something which his groomsmen were more than happy to indulge him in, while of course joining in too. Most of them were single and had little prospect of attachment given their lack of social skills and general nerdiness.

By the time Eleanor checked on him, his condition wasn't much better than it had been on that fateful night when she had met Zari. At this rate he wasn't even going to make it until midnight. Under her guidance, two of the groomsmen who were in better shape than the others helped Eleanor get him up to the bridal suite, where Eleanor took over, got his outer garments off and put him to bed. She also took the chance to change out of her wedding dress into the dark blue dress she had brought along for the occasion.

By the time she got downstairs again, it was half past eleven and the party was still going strong. After explaining to her mum and dad that Hayden was suffering from a touch of flu (a patent untruth which both of them left unchallenged), she milled among the guests, catching up with old friends and family members. There was only the occasional enquiry about her new husband, to which she made a standard reply about his feeling a little unwell before the wedding and having gone down with a bout of man flu. This seemed to satisfy everyone, none of whom knew Hayden very well.

It was shortly after speaking to her uncle and aunt from Tunbridge Wells that she saw Caroline there, gazing at her quizzically from the side of the room where the bar had been set up. In all the hustle and bustle of the day, Eleanor hadn't really noticed her or even thought of her. Now, she knew from the smile that began to spread across the older woman's face, as well as from the beating of her own heart, which threatened to burst the buttons on her dress, things were likely to take a very sudden and dramatic change -- unless she made the decision right there and then to turn on her heels and leave the room. She remained standing where she was, holding her glass of Perrier.

Knowing that she had Eleanor where she wanted her, Caroline stayed exactly where she was. Even though she was quite sober, the room started to spin around Eleanor as if she was on a carousel. Even though the room contained a number of people and some of them were speaking to her, Eleanor wasn't aware of any of them. After gathering her wits as best she could, she made the first step across the room towards this woman who she knew spelt only bad news for her on this of all days.

As soon as she arrived at her destination, Caroline took her hand and whispered in her ear.

'One o'clock in my room. Wear white.'

Eleanor trembled. She wanted to withdraw her hand from this woman's grasp, but found that she had no power. She wanted to tell her that such a meeting was out of the question, but couldn't seem to find the words. She knew she should leave immediately and find sanctuary with her mother, or her sister, or her aunt from Tunbridge Wells, but she simply didn't want to.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Caroline walked off without a care in the world. Eleanor thought of following her to call the whole thing off, before realising that no arrangement had actually been made. Caroline had merely invited her to her room and she (Eleanor) had neither consented nor declined.

Before she could think about things any more, Diana bounced up to her in that energetic way she had.

'There you are! We were wondering where you had got to.'

Eleanor mumbled something about catching up with old friends before happily taking the chance to return to the dance floor with Diana. She really let her hair down to the music, delighting her friends with her abandon and dispelling concerns that her enjoyment of her big day had been spoilt by Hayden's indisposition.

By the time she returned to her table and checked the time, she saw it was five to one. How would Caroline react if she was late for their assignation, she wondered. But then just who was that woman who was making demands of her on her wedding day? She was a new bride and she ought to be with her betrothed. Furthermore, the party wouldn't wrap up until two and she really ought to stick around.

Or need she, she asked herself. People would quite understand if she wanted to be with Hayden. Indeed, some people would be expecting that she would want to check up on him and nurse him until he felt better.

Glancing at her phone again, she saw it was already a couple of minutes past one. Gathering up her things, she apologised to her friends and told them she really ought to head up and check on Hayden. She told them to enjoy the rest of the night and left them in high spirits. As she walked away, she even heard one of them making a jocular reference to why she really in such a hurry to join her husband.

TWENTY TWO

Hayden was snoring away and clearly out for the count. Eleanor went to the bathroom and took off her dress. Her bra and panties followed as she stepped into the shower. She put on the shower cap provided by the hotel so she wouldn't get her hair wet and let herself luxuriate under the strong, warm stream of water. She used the hotel body wash, then a moisturiser of her own, which she had brought along, before stepping out of the stall and towelling herself down.

She had pretty much managed to keep all thoughts of Caroline out of her mind until she recalled something she had said on that day in her flat. Something about filling her the next time they made love. Suddenly, the image of a cock flooded Eleanor's mind; but it wasn't her husband's, it belonged to Caroline.

Caroline suddenly found herself as if awoken from a dream with the towel pooled at her feet and her fingers in her pussy. Extracting those fingers slowly, she found them to be coated with her juices. Using a flannel, she cleaned herself up and went into the bedroom naked, looking for the negligée she had brought with her for her big night with Hayden.

Before she could fetch it, her eyes alighted on her wedding dress, which had been hung on the rail complete with the veil which she had never used. Her heart turned several cartwheels. Instinctively, she knew that this is what that woman wanted her to wear when she presented herself to her. Make that, 'when she made a present of herself to her'.

Despite all the voices shouting at her to slip into bed beside Hayden, Caroline found herself taking fresh white underwear from the drawer and slipping it on. She then found herself taking the white stockings she had bought earlier that week out of their wrapper and laying them on the bed (right next to her husband) before she put on the garter belt. She slipped the nylons on and clipped them in place.

She put the wedding dress back on and zipped it up as best she could on her own. Finally, she donned the veil and slipped out of the room into the deserted corridor, looking like a character from a Halloween film. When she knocked on Caroline's room, there was no response and she could hear no movement inside the room. She was about to try the buzzer, when she saw light suddenly appearing under the door. She knew the woman was on her way, and she knew that she had passed the point of no return. If she hadn't in fact passed that months ago...

The Caroline that met her had also changed: from the standard wedding garb she had been wearing (hat included) to something that only with the greatest of difficulty could be called standard.

Strangely, the first thing that Eleanor noticed was that she'd lost weight. It was as if she had been suffering pre-wedding jitters rather than the bride herself. But then, Eleanor found herself thinking, maybe she did consider herself a bride of sorts. Eleanor shivered at the thought, even as she took Caroline's hand and followed her to the bed.

In no apparent hurry, Caroline motioned for Eleanor to get on the bed. As she mounted it, Eleanor couldn't help thinking that what she was spreading herself on was an altar and that she was the sacrifice. Certainly, as a prospective priestess, Caroline looked the part. She had attired herself in a long white Druid-style robe with a deep slit down one side. On her feet she was wearing simple white sandals, and on her upper arms gold serpent-shaped bands of the type Eleanor associated with Ancient Rome.

But it was to her head that Eleanor's attention had first been attracted, as she was wearing a laurel wreath - once again the sort of thing a Roman Emperor would wear. A victorious Emperor leading his conquered foes in a triumphal parade.

Caroline lit two large ivory candles (the type you find on an altar in church) and placed them in their holders on the bedside tables. She then switched off all the other lights so that the only other illumination in the room came from the emergency red light near the door.

Only then was she ready to deal with the votive offering that had led itself in captivity to her bed. She removed the white wedding flats, then took the foot into her hand and began to kiss and lick her toes through the fine nylon of her stockings. Then, she burrowed under the dress and began her journey up her legs, paying oral homage to her calves and the backs of her knees before she found she could go no further.

Eleanor could see Caroline's white-shod feet sticking out of her dress and shifting about on the white duvet cover. She thought about taking them off but they were out of reach, and anyway the illicit nature of the whole situation seemed to find its expression in this small act of rule-breaking.

When Caroline resurfaced, she rearranged her laurel wreath and took two long strips of white band from the head of the bed. She stretched out each of Eleanor's arms in turn, tying one end of the bands round each wrist and the other round the table lamps, which were securely fastened to the tables. She repeated the process with Eleanor's feet, using hooks which had been screwed into the wooden bench that ran along the foot of the bed to anchor the bands. Admiring her handiwork, she saw Eleanor as she had imagined her in her mind's eye, splayed out as if she had been placed in a Catherine wheel and was about to be sent on a journey to expiate her sins.

Eleanor watched from behind her veil as her sister-in-law went to the table in the middle of the room on which her handbag was lying, unzipped a compartment and took something out. She couldn't see what it was, but she had a pretty good idea for all that. All doubt was banished when she saw Caroline step into the harness, tighten it and walk towards her with the beast (light in colour - what was the probability that it was also white?) juddering about in front of her belly.

'Surely she doesn't mean to take me like this, as I am, with my clothes still on?' Eleanor thought.

Eleanor was pretty much on the money in her speculations, as the only article that Caroline intended to remove was her panties. Conveniently, Eleanor had put these on over her stockings so the operation was going to be very simple.

First, though, Caroline had to hoist the dress up around her waist. She bunched it up and got Eleanor to raise her ass so she could push it up as far as it would go. It wasn't as far as it might have been but it was far enough for Caroline's purpose. Instinctively, Eleanor raised her ass once more and the fresh white panties were no longer part of her outfit.

When Caroline sat astride Eleanor, she could see that she had hitched her gown up so that she could keep it on while she used the strap-on. The deep slit meant she was able to do this, though Eleanor thought it would be touch and go whether the fabric ripped while she was - yes, she wanted to use the word now - fucking her.

Caroline lined the phallus up at the entry to Eleanor's sex. She trusted to the fact that it would be ready to receive her, and she wasn't mistaken in her assumption. Besides the scent of the rose and jasmine from the moisturising gel, Caroline could pick up the unmistakable fragrance of Eleanor's pussy.

Gently but with a degree of conviction that couldn't be mistaken, the older woman eased herself (she thought of the penis as belonging to her, and by this time Eleanor did too) into her bride's body. From behind the veil came noises that told Caroline that what she was doing met with the approval of her brother's wife.

As she had carried out the procedure so many times in her mind, just so did Caroline perform it now, for real, on this girl's wedding night. She had no mind to rush and she didn't. Instead, she gradually increased the rate and depth of her fucking until she knew that Eleanor wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

The first ripples of Eleanor's orgasm transmitted themselves to Caroline through her silicone extension, and all she had to do was to keep doing what she was doing. It was all so wonderfully simple. Eleanor's orgasm was so intense that Caroline nearly came herself. But the night was yet young, and she knew there would be many more peaks to climb and conquer before the new day dawned.

TWENTY THREE

It was her wedding night and she had just been fucked by her husband's sister but Eleanor had never felt so alive. She went back to the bridal suite to check on Hayden but he was still sleeping soundly. Changing out of her wedding dress, she put on the sexy negligée she had been looking for earlier and covered herself in the overcoat she had brought along in case it rained. She wasn't going to bother with shoes, since Caroline's room was just down the corridor, but then she thought she'd better wear a pair of sneakers in case Hayden was awake when she got back and wanted to know where she had been. A walk round the hotel grounds after all the excitement of the day before was a pretty solid alibi, as alibis go, she thought.

When she got back to Caroline's room, Caroline was still wearing the robe, but she had lost the strap-on. She was reclining on the bed with the deep slit drawing Eleanor's attention to her panty-free crotch. Eleanor slipped out of her coat and revealed her surprise to Caroline: it was a super short semi-sheer romper with a ribbon tie at the back and deep V plunges at both front and rear. Naturally, it was in white, with a fern leaf pattern and a thin elastic waistband that helped define her curves.

Eleanor kicked off her sneakers and got on the bed next to Caroline, pushing her pelvis against her from behind.

'Your brother's asleep,' she said as seductively as she could. 'We have all the time in the world.'

Which may not have been true, but had the desired effect of setting Caroline's libido spiralling out of control once more.

'I want to make love to you,' said Eleanor softly. 'I think you deserve it after your performance earlier. Here, let me help you out of that robe.'

Caroline stood on the bed and Eleanor -- standing too -- lifted the gown over her head and placed it on the floor beside the bed. Standing as it were face to face with those spectacular nipples, Eleanor bowed to the inevitable and started suckling on them like a new born babe. Fuck! she thought, what she wouldn't give to be able to drink milk from these paps! She paused after a few minutes to admire her handiwork and see how much they had grown. She could have sworn that they had reached a record size this night, of all nights.

Then it was time for them to mark this special occasion with a kiss, Eleanor taking the lead once again and Caroline happy to follow. They let their tongues indulge in some parry and thrust as if they were rapiers, before Eleanor clamped her mouth over Caroline's and gave license to her teeth to join lips and tongue in a free-for-all, as levels of arousal went through the roof.

Eleanor got Caroline to lie down and toyed with the idea of a sixty-nine. She had enjoyed the one she had with Zari, but she tended to think they were like a bottle of champagne -- something that was best kept for a special occasion. That reminded her: would she one day tell Caroline about Zari? That, she thought, depended on what form their future relationship took and how open they wanted that relationship to be.

For now, though, she had enough on her plate without having to overthink or over-complicate matters.

'Fuck it! Why not?' thought Eleanor. 'Can there be any occasion more special than one's wedding day?'

With the smoking black woman, she had been on top, so today, she thought, she would experience what it was like to be on the bottom. She told Caroline what she wanted and of course the older woman was very happy to oblige. Indeed, she had been fantasising about fucking Caroline in this position, and in her fantasies she had always been the one on top, the one in ultimate control.

12