Intimacy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline asserted her dominance immediately by not aligning her body directly on Eleanor's so that the bride had no access to the older woman's pussy. She wasn't too fussed, as she was looking forward to receiving a thorough going-over from that experienced tongue. And that she certainly started to receive from the get-go. Or almost.

Her garment was so loose that the area covering the crotch could easily be pushed to one side, leaving the woman totally defenceless. But the material could also be gathered up and used as a kind of wedge along the long opening of her pussy. And that is what Caroline did, as if she were a woodcutter using a one-man crosscut saw. But instead of inflicting pain on Eleanor and breaking her apart, she was the bringer of rapture who made her feel whole.

Sensing that Eleanor was close to coming, but actually wanting to synchronise their orgasms, Caroline lay off the rubbing and shimmied over so that her succulent pussy was perfectly placed over the younger woman's mouth. Eleanor didn't need any second invitation, driving her tongue into the cunt which always surprised her on account of its slickness. Caroline wouldn't have thanked her if she knew, but, given the age difference, Eleanor tended to look at Hayden's sister as a middle-aged woman possessed of a pussy like a prune. It was a view founded on no evidence -- indeed, in opposition to the evidence -- but it was a view that she just didn't seem to be able to shake. And she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to shake it, anyway!

Each woman worked hard to please the other, aware that it is more blessed to give than to receive. Now that the nylon cord had been replaced by Caroline's tongue, Eleanor actually felt a drop off in terms of intensity. Although this was a little frustrating, it also meant that she would be able to last longer and give the older woman's pussy the attention it deserved.

Her equilibrium was shattered, though, when Caroline eased a finger into her pussy and started tonguing her clitoris. A second finger followed in short order, meaning that Caroline was now doing the lion's share of the work, as Eleanor involuntarily took a break. If Eleanor knew one thing about Caroline it was that when she got her bit between the teeth she never slacked off until she had got the job done. But she had also learned a bit about how to 'contest and resist the hegemony of those who sought dominion over the oppressed' (as her Feminist Studies lecturer at King's -- never one to use a nutcracker when a sledgehammer was to hand -- was always saying), which was hardly surprising given her tutelage at the hands of such experts as Caroline, Zari and Linda.

So, doing her best to ignore the actions of her sister-in-law, Eleanor feverishly reapplied herself to the task of making the older woman come before she came herself. It's amazing what can be achieved when you really put your mind to it, and Eleanor was living proof of that adage right now. She decided to adjust their positions within the sixty-nine, getting Caroline to kneel, while she herself hoisted her legs in the air, as is she were getting into position to do some air cycling.

This adjustment had the immediate effect of bringing Caroline's asshole into play and this is just what Eleanor wanted. Easing index finger and middle finger together into her vagina, her tongue was left free to be propelled into her beautiful champagne pink anus. Caroline was taken completely off guard by the speed and the intensity of the younger woman's move. Now it was her turn to be knocked out of her comfort zone and to be forced to regather her wits before she was swept away like a piece of flotsam in the tsunami that was hunting her down.

She made just one valiant attempt to reaffix herself to Eleanor's pussy before she was washed away in the flood.

'Fuck you!' she thought, recovering her senses with a rapidity borne of deep exasperation.

She pulled Eleanor further up towards the head of the bed, got her to bend her knees again (since she seemed so fond of the position) and moved in for the kill between the girl's legs. Her intensity surprised even herself. Using her hands to spread her prey wide open, she made a late decision to assault her clitoris first. It was so small and so cute, but at this moment Caroline had no interest in such things. Her only interest was in searching out its weak points and disabling it. She didn't think that would be very difficult.

And she was right. Still incandescent with rage after being outmanoeuvred by the girl minutes before, she showed no mercy as she lashed the little bud with her tongue, sometimes missing it altogether in her frenzy. When she felt Eleanor coming, she moved to her pussy, which was so wet it appeared to have sprung a leak. One orgasm was scarcely over before the next one succeeded it. When tongue was replaced by first one, then two, then three, then four and finally all five fingers, a succession of further orgasms racked the new bride's body.

Caroline rose over her, and as she did so, she reached out for her laurel wreath -- the sign of her ascendancy over the other woman. She seemed to be saying, 'You may have exchanged vows and rings with my brother, but know this: you are now wed to me!'

12