Intimate Conversations

Story Info
A lifetime of intimate dialogue that captures her essence.
9.2k words
3.43
8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on Janet. Why not give this guy a chance? He works up his courage to call you and ask you out and you tell him you'll have to let him know. You don't exactly have other guys stacked up like cordwood. What are you waiting for?"

"I don't know Andy. If this is the same guy I'm thinking of from my Chem lecture he's as big a geek as I am."

"Bullshit you're a geek. You have a beautiful figure and if you'd just comb out that rat's nest on your head and put on a touch of makeup you'd have all the guys in your class fighting to take you out. Look kiddo I know this guy. He's a little shy but he's really smart and he's sort of like you. If he cleaned up a little and got a hair cut he'd really be a fought over keeper. Please call him back. Please."

"You just want me out of the room so you can entertain that hunk I saw you with in the Union."

"Can't deny that babe but look at it this way. The only way either of us is going to get any action is by FUCKING DATING!"

"OK I'll call him back just get off my back."

__________________________

"So, spill the beans. How did it go?"

"Fine SueEllen, he's OK"

"He looked better than just fine. We saw you dancing down in the Union basement and the way you were plastered together we thought we'd have to get a fire hose."

"He's a good dancer."

"You two were just sort of swaying back and forth and it was dark but it looked like you were rubbing against one another and I know he was holding your butt."

"What do you want me to say? He's a nice guy and we hit it off really well. We like a lot of the same stuff and it turns out slow dancing is one of them."

"And?"

"And he's got what feels like a very nice package that was hitting my clit just right as we danced. I came about six times and he knew it because he was grabbing my butt cheeks and holding me tight against him the whole time. Happy?"

"Yes I'm happy for both of us. When I rub one off after lights out I will be thinking of that big cock all angry and pulsing."

"Me too."

__________________________

"I'm sorry about last night Janet. I came on to you really fast and I don't want you to think badly of me. I like you a lot and I don't want to screw things up."

"Don't worry Paul. I'm a big girl and know how to say no if I don't like something. It just felt like the right thing to be doing. I'm sure you know I was enjoying myself. I felt bad however because I was having all the fun and there wasn't anything I could do to help you out."

"That's OK. Let's just say I took things in hand when I got back to my dorm."

"Some girl friend I am."

"Are you my girl?"

"I am if you'll have me."

"Come here. Is there somewhere we can go?"

"I have a single dorm room."

__________________________

"So, I want to hear everything. I want to hear from 'he helped me off with my coat and invited me to sit down on his bed' And don't skip anything. I told you all about Todd and my date last night and so I expect details.

"It's sort of personal Gail he was really sweet."

"Then I really want to hear."

Oh OK it just that it was sort of special and romantic. He didn't rush anything. He just slowly nuzzled against me, softly rubbing and caressing me over my clothes until I wanted him to just strip me and get on with it. What got to me the most was when he was pressed up against me from behind kissing my neck and running his hands over my breasts and teasing the nipples until I was ready to scream. I could feel his cock against my butt and then finally he pulled my sweater over my head and unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor. He turned me around in his arms and we came together kissing. We stripped him and I have to tell you when I saw his cock I almost fainted. It was gorgeous and he wanted me. Somehow my bra and panties disappeared on the way to the bed and then, Oh fuck Gail he actually went down on me."

"No shit girl. Was it just a little kiss or did he really?"

"He really. Fuck that beautiful boy spent a long long time working on my puss. He had me cuming like popcorn over and over until I couldn't take it any more and I begged him to fuck me. In a flash he was there and fuck I didn't think he'd fit. He pushed and pushed and suddenly wham he was in and I was gushing wet and yelling his name as he pounded in over and over and I was cuming again and then suddenly he was out of me and he was squirting about a gallon all over my belly and up onto my boobs."

"I guess at least one of you was thinking about birth control. It's still sort of risky though, some of those swimmers can still sneak out you know."

__________________________

"Are you sure my breasts aren't too small?

"God no. They are perfect for your build. Anything larger would be out of proportion to the rest of you. Look, I've licked, kissed and caressed most of your beautiful body and I can't find a thing wrong."

"Good answer big fella. I've been checking your body out also and except for your dick I can't find a flaw."

"I'm sorry about the dick. Can't do anything about it. We'll just have to keep working on it to get smaller but whenever it gets anywhere near you it becomes like a heat seeking missile looking for shelter and refuses to go down."

"It will just have to be a cross that you'll have to bear."

__________________________

"I'm glad you got your period and I'm happy that you talked Student Health into getting you on the Pill but I want you to know Janet that I was dead serious about marrying you. I love you and want to be together forever. Understand?"

......the sound of soft crying.

__________________________

" I don't know how we're going to handle this Paul. We're going to be apart for ten solid weeks. We'll be 1200 miles apart and we both have fucking job commitments that we can't break. I'm going to go crazy."

"Me too babe. Just going to have to get used to jerking off."

"Bullshit. I'll bet that ex girlfriend of yours with the big tits will be all over you and your fat cock."

"No way Janet. I love you and intend to be faithful and celibate for the summer. You don't have to have doubts about me. Do you have doubts about yourself?

__________________________

"I got your letter today Sweetie. I miss you so much and it's wonderful hearing your voice. I can't wait to see you again. I've got my ticket and will arriving on the train at 2:00 on the 26th. It's nice of your folks to be putting me up until we have to be back at school."

"It's no imposition babe. They are anxious to meet you because I've been mooning around here the whole summer and they are dying to see the girl who's caused it. I've got some plans for a couple of little excursions so that we can get properly reacquainted if you know what I mean."

__________________________

"Are you sure no one can see us here?

"Sure. No one comes back here in the dunes. They're all too busy swimming and showing off their tanned little bodies. And speaking of tanned bodies, yours is terrific. I love your tan lines."

"Well my job was 2nd shift so I had nothing to do in the mornings and early afternoon but lay out in the backyard and work on my tan. The only problem I had was that I kept day dreaming about you and that beautiful cock which has done such a wonderful job of welcoming me back to the midwest. Speaking of welcoming, do I feel little Paulie getting stiff again?"

"Why yes you do fair lady."

__________________________

"Oh Janet you fool. How could you cheat on that beautiful boy? Does he know??

"God no and you can never breath a word. I didn't do it on purpose. I was just out with the old High School gang for a picnic. Nobody had dates or anything it was just the gang."

"But wasn't your old boyfriend part of that gang?"

"Well yea but we both were now involved with other people. We were just a bunch of old friends out for a picnic at the beach with some beer. The problem was that I had quite a few too many and Butch drove me home. I remember throwing up a couple times and I couldn't understand why Butch still wanted to kiss me since I must taste like barf and then I passed out. I woke up being helped up the front walk at home and going upstairs and just collapsing on my bed. The next morning when I made it to the bathroom my bra was undone under my tee shirt and my panties were missing. I got right into the shower and as I washed my pussy I surmised that I had had unprotected sex probably with Butch. Later that week I ran into him and he denied doing anything to frankly I don't know for sure what the fuck I did."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I want to tell Paul but it might fuck up everything so I probably won't. I love him so much I can't risk this breaking us up.

"You're probably right. Just don't let anything slip and I won't either."

__________________________

"I've missed this so much. Last summer with my enforced chastity I made an intensive study of the female genitalia in the men's magazines. After a thorough analysis I have determined that your pussy is the prettiest in North America and possibly the whole Western Hemisphere. You have to let me take come pictures and submit them to the magazines. You will be a star."

"Forget it. I'm very happy you like my puss but it's only for you big guy, only you now and forever. Now please do that thing again with your tongue on my clit. I makes me cum so fucking good that I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

__________________________

"God damn it Butch I told you were through and how did you get this number anyway?"

"Awah baby how can we be through when only a couple of weeks ago you were sucking my cock and telling me I was the best. I got your number when I dumped out your purse and went through it. I was bored waiting for you to wake up so we could fuck again and pose for more pictures."

"You took pics of me you pig?"

"Harsh words from someone who not only fucked me but two of my buddies at the drive in. Remember?"

"No I don't asshole. You drugged me cocksucker."

"Nasty words bitch. Look, on Friday night I'm going to be on your campus and I want to see you and by way of warning, if you don't cooperate all the pics I took of you will be distributed to the email addresses I got off your phone. Understand?"

"Yes"

"Be at the KK Bar on Grant 7:00 PM sharp. Come alone. Understood?"

"Yes"

__________________________

".........and so you see I had to tell you. I want to be with you the rest of my life and I cannot bear the thought of a secret as terrible as this is to hanging over our relationship. I will understand if you just kick me to the side and never talk to me again. I had to tell you because I love you and I don't want to go on living hiding this from you."

( long silence )

( the sound of passionate kissing )

__________________________

"Well I don't know what the fuck you expect me to do about it. Your bum of a son seems to have dropped off the face of the earth with those two asshole friends of his a couple of weeks ago."

"But he missed coming over for his birthday. I told him a month ago I was planning on a cake and had those new saddle bags for his ride ordered for his present. He would have a least stopped by to pick them up."

"Can't help you babe. Maybe he finally manned up and joined the Army or something."

__________________________

"I told you Sweetheart that is a subject we will never ever discuss. All you need to remember is that on that Friday night four weeks ago you and I spent all that night and right up to the 1:00 PM football game in bed making mad passionate love. That's the night we became secretly engaged and we were celebrating. By the way from the puzzled look on your face, I mean it. Janet, you are the love of my life. Will you marry me and keep our engagement secret for the time being? Not that I mind but why are you stripping your clothes off?"

"You don't expect me to respond to a proposal like that dressed do you? And by the way, if you expect an answer to your proposal I refuse to cooperate while you are sitting there with pants on. Say mister that's a really nice looking hard on. Do you suppose it would fit in here?"

"Oh fuck....It fits just fine......Yes, yes yes a thousand times yes I will marry you. I will love you forever. My life is yours my beautiful man."


"As mine is yours."

__________________________

"Did I ever tell you that I really love your body and especially your cock?"

"You might have mentioned it a time or two.

"When it's hard and pulsing like this I love the way it twitches and bobs as I run my tongue up the shaft and then tickle that neat little spot on the underside of the head. Definitely the coolest thing about it though is this curve that directs the head of you cock right up against my g spot. That absolutely guarantees at least one orgasm every time you stick Little Paulie into my puss."

"It sounds like you've done quite a bit of research on this subject."

"Why yes, it just so happens that the use and abuse of this instrument was my college major. In fact at graduation I received the Bigus Dickus with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters for having exceeded 1000 unassisted fucks."

__________________________

"Give me your hand Sweetheart."

"You made it through the whole ceremony without panties?"

"What else do you feel?"

"Wax job?"

"Laser. With a little touch up in six months it should be permanent."

"No more razor burn on my tongue."

"I can't wait to visit that clothing optional beach. I get to show off my goodies and show all the ladies the beautiful cock on my husband."

"You just want to see if you have been short changed."

"Nope, I know I've got a real keeper here."

"Speaking about the keeper. If you keep stroking him like you are I will be making a mess in my tux pants."

__________________________

"That wasn't quite as pleasurable as I was hoping for. I sure was cramped and the stewardess banging on the door didn't help."

"Well you were the one that wanted to join the mile high club. I'm sorry you didn't get off but maybe if we got a blanket and put it over our laps I could play with your twanger."

"Not in front of that old lady in the window seat dearie. I'm just going to have to wait until Jamaica."

__________________________

"I'm so embarrassed that I let you fuck me on the beach in front of that couple."

"You sure as shit weren't embarrassed when you dropped your bikini bottom, bent over and begged me to fuck you."

"Well what do you expect? That cute French couple were going at it like monkeys and I was so horny because you only made me come three times this morning."

"Admit it J, you love showing off. You've had a ball exhibiting your bare titties all week so what's a quick public hump with this crowd?"

__________________________

"You know that Jacque has been trying to fuck me all week."

"Sure do, were you tempted?

"Well, honestly yes. He's been parading around with that hard on bouncing up and down. When he's not doing that he's fucking his wife right next to us on the beach. Sure I'm tempted, I'm only human."

"So are you proposing an amendment to the pledge we made not too long ago to be faithful to one another?"

"Of course not. I love you and want to be married to you forever. What Jacque is offering is just simple sex."

"You do realize that while you are just having sex with Jacque, I will be boning his wife Geraldine. He tells me she has the pussy of a sixteen year old virgin."

"Forget what I said. The only cock I want is right here and the only pussy you need wants to be filled right now."

__________________________

"So how was your day?"

"The usual Friday chaos. I'll be filling in for Jim Parker next week on the commodities desk but other than that the just the usual."

"I heard though the grapevine that Parker has been interviewing on the outside. They may be getting ready to give you his job."

"Where did you hear that? How does the Engineering Department hear this stuff about Purchasing before the people in Purchasing?"

"It's simple. Pillow talk. Parker's wife is banging a component salesman that calls on our department. She's got a big mouth and loves to dish the dirt on her loser husband."

"Well with your sources, remind me to never have an affair with anyone at Peterson Industries."

"Come here a sec Janet. Do you really need a reminder not to have an affair after nine years of marriage?"

"Of course not Lover. That was just a figure of speech. I have no need for an affair as I have a husband that rings my chimes whenever they need ringing. In fact why don't we ditch these work clothes and roll around on the bed and give making a baby another shot?"

__________________________

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Carter. There is no way to sugar coat the news. You Mrs Carter are just unable to conceive. There are however some possible alternatives such as in vitro fertilization. Your eggs seem fine and Mr's sperm is viable so that is something you might want to explore. Then of course there is always adoption. I'm sorry but these are the hard facts."

__________________________

"I suppose we'll be divorcing."

"Where did you get that harebrained idea? I married you lady and It wasn't because you were a baby factory. As nice as a family would be, I will be perfectly content just pouring all my love and affection into our relationship. Understood?"

"I just had to say that cause we talked so long about kids. Oh fuck now I'm crying again. Can I have a hug?"

""How's that?"

"That my dear husband is a hard penis rubbing against my pussy. Now I suppose you'll be wanting to fuck this dried out hulk of a barren woman?

"No, I want to make love to my beautiful wife."

__________________________

"Honey can we talk?"

"Of course what about?

"Sex of course. I want to tell you about a dream and sort of a half awake fantasy that keeps coming up over and over."

"Sounds interesting. Should I start rubbing one off or should I be lightly stroking that velvet skin on the inside of your thighs?"

"I'm not sure, let's just see how you react to my fantasy. OK here goes. Keep in mind that you and I are always in this together and are touching, giving or taking oral, fucking or being fucked the whole time. However we are not alone. Various men and women are actively having sex with both of us. To be clear you and I are fucking and being fucked, giving and getting head. You aren't having sex with any men but I am actively playing with and being played with by multiple women and other men. The scenes are just like dozens of pornos we have seen but you and I are the central characters."

"Anything interracial or bondage or cuckold?"

"No just down home fucking and oral. The problematic part is that technically both of us are breaking our fidelity pledge big time."

"So the question becomes if both of us give consent to opening our marriage sexually does that make it alright? Right off the bat I'm tempted to say its not alright. That's what my head says but my dick says he's interested. What does Miss Pussy say?"

__________________________

"We're almost to the hotel. There is still time to back out."

"No dear, we've talked about this for years and I sincerely believe that our marriage will not only survive but thrive with a new found sexuality, romance and sense of adventure."

"I hope you're right and that this isn't just those stories in Literotica speaking."

"Absolutely not. Look, this couple we are meeting are newbies just like us. They seem nice and fresh and sexy. We'll have a couple of hours of fun and come back together better than ever, I promise.

__________________________

"So my dear husband. We agreed to wait 24 hours before comparing notes or talking about it. We've just spent the morning in our own bed making sweet love. I had three really nice orgasms and I think we proved that all the parts are still working fine and that we are physically OK. So, why don't you go first. Tell me about how Doreen was."