Intimate Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The truth is that I horribly misjudged Jeff and you have to believe me, I had no idea that he had planned a foursome weekend much less one in which I would be a virtual prisoner. They did what they wanted to me and Jeff was no help. He didn't say but I think he either owed them a big favor or money or maybe both. In any event, I was happy to get out in one piece and have learned that if you'll have me, I'll never leave your side ever again for something like this."

_________________________

"Paul what would you think of having Sue Ellen back for a much longer visit? I've been talking to her and she really loved the time she spent with you. She's my oldest friend and I love her dearly. I was sort of thinking you and I shared Betty for a number of years and It worked our fine so why not with Sue Ellen?"

"She and I actually kicked around that possibility when she visited last month. Next to you wife she's the best put together and sexiest forty nine year old female I know."

"I agree dear. She is really casting about at loose ends and she just sold her house. She has dramatically downsized and is either going to move to Florida or here if we'll have her."

"Let's invite her to stop here on her way to Florida and do a trial cohabitation to see how the three of us get on. I do want you to really think about this though. It's one thing to bang someone for a weekend and totally something else to do long term cohabitation."

__________________________

"Quick get in here Jan before the water sprays all over the bathroom."

"Damn Sue Ellen your tits are almost as perky now as they were when we roomed together at eighteen"

"Well dearie I have to tell you it's not all natural. Partly it's genetic but it's equally the wonders of cosmetic fine tuning. My dearly departed husband liked me looking as he said fresh and so I've had liposuction, various lifts and tucks and a variety of procedures I can't even pronounce. The result is a twenty something body with the innards of an almost fiftyish old lady."

"Well old lady I love the results and I especially like what you've done with your pussy. You used to have a big brown bush and now you are velvet smooth."

"Just like yours girl. Best money we ever spent getting that laser removal. No pubs will ever be caught in Paul's teeth when he visits the lower regions. And speaking of pubic visits, how were his visits there?"

"I thought my husband was a good carpet muncher but Paul could teach a masters class in cunninglingus."

"Don't I know it. Oh that feels so good when you roll my nipples like that. Remember those late night showers we would take back in college?"

"There will be a lot more of the same with the addition of a really nice cock when you come to live with us."

"You're sure Paul is on board with this."

"Absolutely. That's why he sent me out in person to make sure that you come."

"But what about the offer I have in on that Plantation Key home?"

"Have the furniture you want to hang onto sent there and use it as a vacation or get away house."

"OK I'm ready to give it a try. Now let's celebrate with half a dozen orgasms and then we can go out to eat."

__________________________

"So my dear friends. The last few weeks have been terrific but I really have to get down to Florida to close on that house in the Keys. Why don't I call after I get everything settled and we can make plans? OHH!, Fuck. Look I'll give you twenty minutes to stop doing that. God dammit SHIT. Serves you right. And I'm not sleeping in the wet spot."

__________________________

"That's right, I'm not pregnant. It's fucking menopause. Now I'm just going to dry up and get wrinkled and ugly. What are you doing? It's only three o'clock and the kids are playing in the pool next door and they could look over the fence. No don't take off my bra. Oh fuck it feels so good when you do that. Oh Paulie fuck me."

__________________________

"I'm sorry Mrs. Parker but there's nothing anyone could have done. Your husband had a massive heart attack and was pronounced by the paramedics when they responded to the tennis club. It's my understanding that he never regained consciousness."

__________________________

"Thank you so much Sue Ellen. I will take you up on your offer to visit for a couple of weeks. The weather here in Chicago has really sucked for the last month."

__________________________

"Of course you can still wear a bikini. You hardly have a wrinkle and that little belly bump is sexy. Girl, strut your self. It's been two years since Paul died and it's time to get your girl stuff working again."

__________________________

OK Sue Ellen, I'll admit I was wrong. Coming on this cruise was the answer. It got me out of my shell, I've had real intercourse with three different men whose names I don't remember and was eaten by a real expert whose name was Sally. Nothing like no fault sex to perk up a girl. And yes I'll be spending tonight in her cabin so you can bring your two lovers in for the night."

__________________________

"God Janet when I made arrangements for this cruise I had images of finding some male companionship to replace my dearly departed husband but then we spent that afternoon at the pool and we just clicked. Oh babe that feels so good when you do that."

"You mean when I suck on your clit while massaging your g spot?"

"Christ do you think. Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"My late husband you goose. He could get me off a dozen times in one night."

"Couldn't you train some young stud to do the same thing?"

"No Lorrie I don't think so. I've had a few over the years and they all are too selfish. Their objective is to get their rocks off and they are only marginally interested in the girl's pleasure. Didn't your husband take good care of your lower unit?"

"Well, Carl was a good man, great provider and excellent father to our kids but he had really simple tastes in sex. I think he went down on my twice in 27 years and both times he has drunk. Nope. He was strictly missionary with the lights off."

__________________________

So Mrs. Carter, we will be sad to have you close your accounts here in Chicago but we appreciate that you are keeping them with Chase in Florida. We transferred the balance from your brokerage accounts down there also. How about the closing on your house?"

"That's this afternoon so I will drop that check off on my way to the airport. Everything else is in the moving van and on its way."

"Well I think that's it. Thank you again for your years of patronage and by the way Happy Birthday and pardon me for saying so but you certainly don't look your age."

"Thank you Mr. Walters but I certainly feel 58 on some of those cold Chicago mornings."

__________________________

"Hi Lorrie, I've just arrived and I'm at the Marriott Room 417. Give me a call when you have a chance on the landline or my cell. I know you've got the number."

__________________________

"Welcome to Fort Myers Mrs. Carter and thank you for transferring your accounts to our branch from Chicago. We promise to give you everything you need in service and and investment advice. I will personally handle your account until you have interviewed other candidates and make your selection."

"No need to assign anyone else. My needs are simple and I'm quite happy with the way my portfolio is currently structured. I'll tell you what. Let's have lunch some day and I'll tell you my strategy and you can give me your input."

"How about today?"

__________________________

"Oh baby I've missed you so much. I'm so happy you're moving here. Lift up just a bit. That's it now spread just a little."

"Oh that's it Oh fuck your tongue is magic."

__________________________

"I'm flattered you want to marry me but you do know that we can fuck all we want without a ring. After all both of us had long marriages and from what I understand, both of us played around with open concept relationships."

"Well maybe I want exclusive rights to this beautiful pussy."

"I can understand that but what if I want to do a little extra curricular fooling around?"

"There's something wrong with my dick?"

"Absolutely not. Look I really like you Jerry and I think we get along pretty well. However I sometimes get a hankering for some strange and that strange might just be female. Last time I looked you were all man so how are we going to take care of my occasional yen for a lady?"

__________________________

"So you just let Jerry walk without trying to stop him?"

"He was insisting on fidelity and that just doesn't work for me."

__________________________

"The assisted care units are in that cluster over there to the west. The Independent Living section here has 324 units, 320 of which are occupied by one or more people. The pools, exercise facility and game rooms are over here."

__________________________

"OK I'll meet you in 1503 after dinner. I haven't had Grand Mariner for years and I'm looking forward to it. Oh and you're sure you have condoms, I won't have sex with you if you don't."

__________________________

"What do you mean, you're going to ask me to move out? Just because I fucked a couple old geezers?"

"No it's not that you had sex with a couple of our guests. It's that you had sex with five of them in the same room and at the same time. It was video taped by Walter Peters and then he figured out a way to broadcast it on our internal video system for everyone to see."

__________________________

""Sweetie take a look at this obit that I marked in the paper. It's for a Janet Carter who was living in south Florida. Wasn't she that wild ass brunette in the Chicago swinger group?"