Intimate Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Socially she's a little bit of a ditz but I think that was just nerves as this was their first time too. Physically she's well put together. Boobs very firm and seemed natural. Nice butt, no cellulite, good legs, just seemed to be toned and fit. Quite nervous at first but warm and sexy once we got going. All in all it was a generally fun experience and if I were single I'd definitely give her another ring. I don't know how she'd handle a group setting. She had a hard time relaxing enough to orgasm at first but I got her over the top a couple times and when we parted she thanked me for a good time. How about you?

"Well I have to say mixed. He's a nice looking package physically but I got the sense that he is sort of an arrogant prick. Speaking of prick, he's smaller and thinner than you but he kept referring to his big cock and kept doing so until I told him his wife was getting a bigger cock even as we spoke. That shut him up on that topic so I think he was just nervous and was overcompensating. The first part of our get together was a little awkward and mechanical because we were't being driven by any great passion, just the desire to fuck a stranger. When we got down to the actual deed it was OK and he had pretty good control and you know me. As long as he rubbed Miss Clitty right I popped off like fireworks so he probably thinks he's quite the stud."

"So was the experience everything you wanted and expected?"

"Expected yes, wanted not quite. I wanted to get a little passion going but really it was't much better than a good spirited masturbation. What about you?"

"Sort of the same but I do think that a return engagement with the same lady would be warmer and better and maybe yours would be too."

I do however want to mention the jealousy issue. We had discussed that possibility endlessly before the swap butI I only seriously had one bad moment. It was when Cliff and I were going through the door into the adjoining bedroom and he had grabbed one of my butt cheeks. It felt good and I glanced back to see if you had noticed. For a split second I saw almost a jealous rage look on your face but then suddenly it transformed into a look of lust. Doreen had just grabbed one of your hands and had put it on one of her naked breasts. Suddenly I felt the stab of jealousy and then just as suddenly the door was closing and he was pushing me down onto one of the beds and flipping up my skirt to go down on me. My jealousy evaporated in a flash.

"I remember that instant myself. My first reaction was to tear his fucking arm off for fondling my wife and then suddenly I'm holding a very nice tit and in a flash the adjoining room door is shut and Doreen is all over me."

"So do we meet with them again, someone else or stop completely? We agreed that this would just be a trial and if either of us had a problem we would fix it."

"OK, honestly it was fun fucking someone different and if our reclaiming sex this morning was any indicator, I don't think our marriage has been damaged. So, I guess I would vote to continue. I would like to meet with Cliff and Doreen again and try some new things but in the future maybe expand out a little. There is a neighborhood group that might be fun to investigate."

__________________________

"So how was your initiation? How did you like having four cocks to play with?"

"I have to say it was fun. I was expecting some sort of gang bang but the girls had told me it would be nothing like that and they were right. They set me up in a very nice master suite and I entertained four polite gentlemen callers for ninety minutes each. I had a thirty minute break between the first three to get cleaned up. After the last guy had his 90 the other three came back in and we had a fool around all together. All of the guys were gentle but assertive and skilled lovers. I have to tell you though that it was a really strange experience that made me feel sort of like a hooker."

"How so?"

"Well as each guy came in I knew that shortly we would be having intercourse. They were all respectful and everything but it was a foregone conclusion that they all were going to get lucky. However by the last guy I was sort of feeling like a courtesan and just laid back and let all four of them caress and play with my naked body. Two of the guys who had been in first were interested in another fuck and so with all of us in one bed they did. That was wild and terribly exciting. Imagine one in my pussy, one in my mouth and two playing with my tits. That was overload."

"So you want to continue with the group and become the fifth couple?"

"Only if you do. I had a ball but if you didn't have a good experience, I don't want to join."

"So tell me about your experience."

"Similar to yours except they recognized that most guys are not going to have four orgasms in four hours so they worked out a neat little system. Lady One started off and while we were doing the deed Lady Two comes in and joins us. There is a gradual transition to Number Two and One excuses herself. The transition to Three and then Four was the same and at the end there was a group experience similar to yours. I had 100mg of ED meds and kept it up all night while cuming three times. All the ladies were sexy and attractive. None were centerfolds but they all had nice earthy sexuality and quite frankly were good fucks. I would have no objection to joining if you are OK with your experience."

__________________________

"Honey I have to tell you that John Hendrickson from the club called me at work and wanted to get together for the afternoon at the Holiday Inn. I told him that was in violation of the club rules but he begged me anyway. I said no and called his wife. Turns out she threw him out because he gave her a STD. I called for an appointment to get tested and you should too."

__________________________

"Paul what would you think about hiring a full time housekeeper to keep the place up. With our travel schedules its getting to be a king sized pain in the ass tending to this place. It's either that or get a condo."

"She'd live in the caretakers apartment over the garage?"

"That was my plan, what do you think?"

"Sure, we can certainly afford it the only problem might be privacy when I want to fuck you on around the pool or on the patio."

"Our sexual practices will just have to be discussed before the hiring decision."

__________________________

'Honey do you remember Betty Jamison, she used to live through the backyard in our old neighborhood."

"Sure, nice bod. Looked great in those little bikinis when she was out sunbathing in the yard."

"Yeh, one and the same. I ran into her next to me at the gas pump the other day. She was crying because her credit card was refused. She was so sad I just moved my hose over and topped off her tank. While it filled she gave me the short story of her problems. We had to move on so I told her I'd spring for coffee next door and she agreed. To make a really long story short, Jeff left her with a ton of debt and disappeared. The house is being foreclosed, all of their cards are maxed out or cancelled and she was just laid off from her job."

"Sad story but what do you want to do to help?"

"Well I was thinking about the housekeeper job we haven't filled yet. She's a decent person and a hard worker."

"Can we get her to do housework in that orange bikini?"

"Horny bastard."

"I know, ain't it great?"

__________________________

"I don't know how to thank you Paul. You and Janet have been like angels helping me."

"Bull, you're a great worker and were a great friend to us in the old neighborhood. We never liked or trusted your ex and the pile of crap he left for you is why."

"But you have worked a miracle holding off those creditors and getting them to agree to a repayment schedule that I can afford."

"It's our pleasure to help out an old friend."

__________________________

"She's got the hots for you you know."

"What do you mean?"

"You dope it's obvious she's captivated by the Paul magic. All you'd have to do is wiggle your finger and she'd be in your bed."

"The only one I want in my bed is you babe."

"What if I would join the two of you?"

"You mean in some sort of menage a trois?

"Exactly"

"I love the way you think kiddo."

__________________________

"Turn this way Betty so that Paul can get at your pussy a little easier.'

'Oh shit you guys. You've made me come more today than I have for the last three months. Oh fuck Paul what you're doing with your tongue is so fucking good I'm going to scream."

"Go ahead girl. I'll just take care of your nipples while waiting for my turn with the master of the house. It's your own fault you know."

"What do you mean?"

"Working around the pool with that tiny bikini that hardly covers your labia."

"And who gave it to me? Oh fuck I'm coming again."

__________________________

"Say Betty, Paul is traveling all week so I was thinking you might like to share my lonesome bed. What do you think?"

"Only if there is cuddling and a couple rounds of sweet lovemaking to help me sleep."

"You're on babe."

"Oh and I forgot to mention that Paul's lawyer has finally concluded that mess with your ex. You have a clean slate and if you want can start to reestablish a credit rating with a regular job instead of our arrangement here."

"You guys want me out?"

"No, no, no that's the furthest thing from what we want. You can stay here forever honey all I meant was that your options are now wide open again. Neither one of us want you to leave."

__________________________

"God Dammit Hank if have told you repeatedly that I do not fool around on my husband and if you keep after me I'm going to report you to HR."

"I don't give a shit what someone told you about a neighborhood group, I'm not available so bug off."

"FUCK YOU asshole."

"Who was that?"

"One of our asshole salesman Harry Conners. Someone told him about that swinger group Paul and I fooled around with two years ago. I'm sure I mentioned it to you some time ago."

"You did but you were really sketchy on the details. My ex tried to get me into that and I refused. That fucker however actually brought guys to our house several times and forced me to fuck them. He owed money for gambling and I had to pay with my pussy."

"Couldn't you refuse?"

"Sure and then he'd beat the shit out of me so I cooperated."

"What was it like?"

"It was like being a whore except I wasn't getting paid. It sucked and most of the guys were degenerate creeps."

__________________________

"Say honey did you hear about Harry Conners' accident in the Parking Garage at work?"

"Why would I have heard about that?"

"Oh I don't know. It's downtown near your office. I guess some street punks beat him up pretty good. I know he lost a couple of teeth and is wearing a knee brace. The strange thing was he passed me a note and apologized for harassing me and said it wouldn't happen again."

__________________________

"I don't know Janet what do you think we should do about Betty? She's not an employee anymore. She's sort of a live in mistress and mutual lover who does some housework. We're both fond of her and maybe even love her a little right?"

"Right. She's both of our lover. I think it's known as polyamory. It's like she's like a second wife. That's it, she's my sister wife."

"We need to talk to her about this before we get carried away with titles."

__________________________

"Don't cry Betts. What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, I'm just fucking so fucking happy that I'm crying. I love both of you guys too. The medallions for all three of us to wear to show our partnership is just fabulous. I understand why we can't marry but as long as the three of us are bonded that's all that counts. Now will someone please take me to bed so we can celebrate.?"

___________________________

"Paul we've got to talk after dinner."

"What's up? That thing with Betty again?"

"Yeh. She's been really sort of distant and distracted lately.

"Where is she tonight?"

"She mentioned she was stopping off with the girls at her work for a drink."

"Suppose she's seeing a guy or something?"

"I don't know but something strange is going on and I don't like it."

__________________________

"How could you guys possibly think I had an outside love interest? You two give me all the loving and support a woman can possibly need. I should have told you but I'm going in Monday for a biopsy and possible removal of my ovaries. There's a good chance I've got cancer. My Mother died of it and so did my aunt."

"Oh Betty. Why didn't you share with us. We're your family and we love you girl. We'll be with you every step of the way and don't worry, everything is goin to be alright."

__________________________

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

__________________________

"I don't know how to go on Paul. She was so much a part of our lives for over five years."

__________________________

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with that Mexico thing? I don't know if I'll be much fun."

"I know what you're saying but the sun and tequila will cheer you up. Oh and I just remembered something. I ran into Fred Hubbard at the hardware store on Saturday. You remember Fred from that old swinging group don't you? He was the one who was always bragging about his oral skills."

"As I recall he was pretty good with his mouth. He wouldn't think of using his dick until his lady of choice had cum a couple of times. Anyway, you were saying?"

"Well he and Marge are on the same tour package as we are as well as the Jeffersons. I don't know if you remember but the Jeffersons were the couple that replaced us in the group when we dropped out after Betty joined us. I'm not suggesting we turn this into a swinging vacation but if it seems right, the possibility is there."

__________________________

"Honey I have to tell you that you were the best looking woman on that nude beach today. Those tanning booth sessions really paid off along with all your gym time. You put all the twenty year olds to shame. You keep lamenting about being forty five but you certainly don't look it. You gave me and every guy on that beach a woodie and that's no lie."

"You are just trying to get in my pants Paulie."

"And what pants are those. I thought you left all of those in Chicago."

"Thanks big fella now why don't you shut up and fuck me."

__________________________

"You're sure you don't mind Fred doing me?"

"Nope. Marge and Shirt promised to spend the night making me forget while you, Chuck and Fred play."

__________________________

"Miss me?"

"Nice girls but no Janet. In fact both of them seemed to be play acting rather than really getting into passionate fucking. I guess mechanical is the word I'm looking for. With you I have feeling and passion. With them it's just plain sex. Know what I mean?

"Yep. The boys were like that too. I guess I forgot how the swinger group was. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Of course."

"Let's take a long shower together and take a bottle of wine to bed and just cuddle together. Let's pet a little, maybe nap a bit and when we have enough energy make slow and sensuous love."

__________________________

"Before I nap on the flight home I want to thank you for this wonderful sexy trip. It was exactly what I needed to get me out of that funk."

"No need to thank me babe. It takes two to tango and you certainly held up your end of the deal.."

__________________________

"Paul we've got to talk about something."

"Should I be worried?"

"No I don't think so but you can be the judge. You know that we've always had very open communications between us on all matters including sex. Right?"

"Of course. Are you going to tell me about Jeff Wilkerson?"

"I forget you have spies in my office."

"Not spies dear. Just good friends that I lunch with from time to time. I was wondering when you were going to tell me about Jeff."

"Certainly before there was anything serious going on. He's been flirting like a son of a bitch ever since he transferred in from Denver after his divorce. I've had lunch with him half a dozen times and he's been joking around about wanting to get me in the sack for months. Well he finally pitched a get away weekend in the country and said if I turned him down he'd stop trying. He gave me a hang dog sad look and I felt sorry for him and said I'd let him know in the morning."

"And you've decided to go, right?"

"Only if you say OK. I know we haven't done this in recent years but I am getting a little long in the tooth and am finding new grey hairs every day."

"If it's important to you then do it. Standard rules. Condoms, limited kissing and no love marks. I could have a date myself this weekend so don't expect me to be moping around lonely."

"So who do you have in mind? I might be jealous."

"Not saying but I'll wait for you to actually leave before I commit."

__________________________

"Honey, I'm home. Is anyone here?

"Upstairs in the bedroom."

"Whose car is in the driveway?"

"My weekend guest."

"What the fuck. SUE ELLEN! You were the weekend guest?"

"Yep now do you mind if I get in this last orgasm? This is the best sex I've had in years. For sure the best since my husband Harry up and died on me. OH SHIT PAULIE I NEVER WANT THIS FUCK TO END!"

________________________

"That was a nice touch dear. Fucking my college roommate in our bed. She seems to have kept her looks."

"I agree. Her boobs are getting a little pendulous but she keeps them up and out with those shelf bras that keep her nips pointing the right way. Her weight is fine, no cellulite and a bald snatch, what more could a boy ask for."

"It was nice visiting once you were done ringing her chimes right in front of me."

"You could have joined in you know."

"Not after my weekend."

"Do tell."

"I need to shower, get something to eat and a drink. Then I'll tell you what I can remember."

__________________________

"So you knew nothing about more than one guy on your outing."

"Absolutely. I was told we were headed off to a romantic B & B in the country. It was a couple of hours drive there and so we had some sexy talk and play in the car but nothing serious. The last town I remember was Randolf and about ten miles north of there Jeff pulled into a gravel farm road. Turns out the B & B is on a hobby farm and is run by some 30ish friends of his. Well it turned out they were swinging friends."

"I know what Jeff looks like. How about the friends?"

"Well the guy was cute and turned out to be a really randy guy. The wife was sort of plain looking but had nice hair and a really sweet toned body."

"So did you all just jump into bed and fuck for two days?"

"No, Jeff wanted to try me out first and so we spent the afternoon exploring each other. The rumors about him were correct. He's nicely hung, has endurance and takes care of the lady. I'd rate him at least an 8.5 with you of course being my 10."

"Only 10 huh?"

"You've always been the best and you know it. Look, I had fun with Jeff and the B & B folks were OK too but if I had known that you managed to bed Sue Ellen, I would have had more fun staying with a lady I have always loved and the man I adore. Now, I don't know if either of us has any energy left but can we get naked and at least cuddle?"

__________________________

"I'm so sorry honey. Jeff told me at work that he noticed an issue when he was peeing, got tested and was positive with an STD. We both need to go in also. And before you say it, no more unprotected sex outside of our bedroom. I'm done with that lifestyle."

"What happened to the condom rule? How about the kissing rule? I know you violated the love marks rule because your breasts and inner thighs were marked. I was not going to mention them but now I have too. Has my trust in you been destroyed or is there an explanation? And no crying, you know what that does to me."