Intimate Shower

Story Info
Investigation of his ass provides surprising reaction.
1k words
3.92
21.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs his hand as it heads down her tummy to her pussy. "Hold that thought" she says, getting out of bed "Come shower with me."

Bemused he climbs out of bed and follows her to the shower. Turning on the shower and waiting for the water to get hot, he pulls her toward him for a kiss. His tongue invades her mouth, pushing against hers, probing, inquisitive, he grabs her lower lip in his teeth and gently sucks it into his mouth. Moaning she returns the kiss, her tongue pushing into his mouth and running along his teeth. She pulls her tongue back and grabs his lower lip between her teeth and gently bites it. Stepping back, both a little breathless, she opens the door to the shower and they both walk in.

The warm water cascades down them both from the rain head and they start soaping each other making sure to get everywhere. She bends down placing her hands on the shower seat for support exposing her ass and pussy to him saying "Make sure I'm squeaky clean down there and I'll do the same for you."

A little surprised, he repeats "squeaky?"

"Yeah, make sure it's clean everywhere" and she waggles her butt at him.

He lathers her bum, slipping a finger along her ass crack and says, somewhat slyly "Even here?" as he slips his middle finger inside her butt hole.

"Mmm, yup, especially there" she replies enjoying the sensation.

"You plan on doing that to me?" he asks, surprised, pulling his finger out and circling her butt hole with it.

"Yes" she responds a little breathlessly, "and more, I want to give you a prostate orgasm."

"What if I don't want you to?" he asks as he slides his hand down to her pussy and slips his thumb inside her, the knuckle of his index finger rubbing her clit.

Finding it hard to concentrate, she says "I'm hoping to negotiate you into changing your mind."

"That's going to take a lot of negotiating" as his thumb slides out and up to her other hole, circling it slowly.

Trying to gather her scattering thoughts, she asks "What's your opening offer?"

"Well, if you're going to make me do something radically new, I think you should do the same. After all, I've had my fingers here" and he pushes two fingers into her ass "many times, so that's not really new for you."

"Ok, what did you have in mind?" she gasps as the fingers slide out and in again. She was finding it harder to keep track of the conversation.

"Well, if I'm going to bend over for your finger then I think I should be able to spank your bare ass with a belt" he challenges, sure she'll drop the plan on hearing his terms. His fingers slide out of her ass, and turning his hand so his thumb pushes against but doesn't enter her ass he starts rubbing her hole.

"Bare ass?" she breathes, "um, mmmm, um, if I successfully massage your prostate to orgasm you can smack my ass with a belt one time, 5 smacks on my dry bare ass." No wet shower spankings for her thank-you-very-much she thinks to herself, "and only if you finger fuck me at the same time."

"Twice, 15 smacks each time, dry ass and finger fucking goes without saying" he fires back, his thumb still circling her ass, teasingly.

"One session, unlimited smacks" her ass wiggling under his thumb, she knows there was more, what was it, oh right "dry ass, final offer" she blurts out.

"Deal" he says as he pulls his hand away and smacks her ass. He then sets to cleaning her ass and pussy so thoroughly, she's sure it will squeak when she walks!

They reverse positions with his ass pointed in the air and she gently spreads his ass cheeks to soap the area. Massaging his perineum she's rewarded with a low moan from him. She pushes and rubs the area in gentle circles first one way then another with her thumb. Circling his hole with a finger she gently pushes at the edge without penetrating; today was about getting him used to the idea and letting her see an area she's never viewed from that angle before.

Rinsing off the soap she takes a deep breath, leans down and licks his hole; a quick, flickering lick to see his reaction. His ass jerks in surprise, she grabs it tightly and licks again, then she pushes her tongue past the barrier, a slow invasion that elicits another moan from him. She repeats the process, lick, push, lick, push, then she adds in massaging his perineum, drawing her fingers down his scrotum, again and again, pushing a little harder each time and his moans get louder. Reaching between his legs she grabs his now-hard cock and gives it a few, strong strokes before giving his ass a final lick and standing up.

"That's all for today" she starts to say, but she barely opens her mouth to speak when he spins around grabs her and pushes her out of the shower stall, turning her again he bends her over the tub deck and she barely has time to brace herself with her hands before his cock is assaulting her cunt. He slams into her, pulls back and slams in again, this time she's ready and she pushes back meeting him thrust for thrust. Thrilled at this reaction she feels an orgasm building with each thrust. If this is the response to teasing his ass, what will happen when she gets him off with her finger?

He's pounding her pussy for all he's worth, gripping her hips hard to maintain pace, he can't remember the last time he was this hard. Thrusting into her again, burying his cock as deep as it will go, hearing her moans, and cries, his balls tighten up and his cock thickens getting harder and his orgasm spills from him at the same time she grips his cock with her pussy in the throes of her own orgasm. Both of them gasping for breath they remain in that position for a moment, she chuckles softly and says, smugly "You liked."

"mmmmmm" was all he could manage.