Open Relationship Fail Pt. 01

Story Info
An account of my first cuckold experience.
1.4k words
3.57
57.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both barely 18 and had only been living together in our little Sydney flat for a few months when I suggested to my beautiful girlfriend Jenny that maybe we should try having an 'open relationship'. She didn't seem that keen but I persisted, arguing that sex and love weren't the same thing, and that, as young people, it would be crazy in the age of 'free love' to limit ourselves to just one partner. Eventually she reluctantly agreed to give it some thought. I was into the idea because I thought it would mean I could fuck other girls while maintaining a loving and secure relationship with the prettiest and sexiest girl I had ever been with.

I soon found out how stupid I was.

We were at a party a few weeks later, and everyone was drunk and stoned, dancing and talking loudly over the heavy music. I was sitting on a couch with some other guys, sharing a joint, when I realized I hadn't seen Jenny for ages. I was about to get up and start looking for her when she suddenly appeared out of the dancing crowd and asked me if I was really serious about the open relationship thing. Without really thinking I said yes, and she threw her arms around me and kissed me hard.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much!" she yelled over the music, and then she was gone again.

In my stoned state, it took a few seconds to figure out what had just happened, but then, as it dawned on me, I started to get this weird, intense sick/horny feeling. I tried to act cool, sitting there on the couch, sipping my drink, but after about ten minutes of imagining what might be happening, I was almost out of my mind, boiling inside with a mixture of impotent jealousy and arousal. I got up, trying to look as casual and cool as I could, and started to look for her and whoever she might be with.

The bathroom was the obvious place to start, but they weren't there, nor were they in any of the bedrooms. By this stage I was starting to feel a bit panicky.

Eventually, I came across a couple I sort-of knew, sitting on the front veranda, smoking a joint. I asked them if they'd seen Jenny, and they looked at each other with a stoned but knowing smile, before telling me yes, she'd been smoking with them and this other guy, a big red-headed biker called Ash, and that he and Jenny had gone up to the backyard a while ago to "check something out". They smirked at each other while they told me this last bit, and my heart sank but my dick thickened.

My mind was a whirlwind of hurt, jealousy, anger, and a kind of erotic anticipation as I crept down the driveway towards the back yard.

The small, overgrown yard was quite dark, with only one light-bulb at the back door, and appeared to be empty, but then I thought I heard something. The soft murmur of a female voice making quiet moaning noises. I pressed myself up against a tree trunk and looked around it, and as my eyes adjusted I could make out Jenny, only a couple of metres away, with this guy lying next to her in the long grass. She was kissing him on the mouth. Her dress was pulled up around her waist and I realized he had his hand between her legs, inside her panties. My girlfriend's pale tummy almost glowed in the darkness, and I could see this guy's fingers moving under the white cotton. Jenny was making sexy little noises into Ash's mouth. I felt incredibly jealous, even a bit sick, but also very, very horny. As I watched I felt my cock growing stiff down the leg of my pants.

After a few minutes Jenny pulled her panties down and off, and pulled Ash on top of her. They dry-humped and kissed for a while, and Ash undid Jenny's top and pushed her bra up so he could get to her breasts. After he had kissed and licked her tits for a minute, he kneeled up between Jenny's open legs and undid his jeans and pulled them down a bit. His cock looked big and fat and white, and stood out straight from his pubes. Jenny grabbed it with one hand and gave it a couple of tugs, then Ash leaned forward onto his arms and I got a clear view as his long white cock nudged against Jenny's dark-blonde bush before steadily disappearing inside her. She must have been very wet because it slid right in. She gave a little squeal when Ash bottomed out, and I could see his cock glistening from the wetness as it slid back out again. I could feel my dick leaking liquid down my leg.

Ash started slowly pumping in and out of my girlfriend, his cock glinting with each withdrawal. I heard him tell her how good she felt, how tight she was, how wet she was. His words seemed to really whip her up, because she started really moaning and whimpering, clutching Ash's arms and looking down at where his cock was disappearing into her, over and over. After a while she slid one hand down between them to touch herself and I knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

Ash picked up the pace and was thrusting hard and fast when Jenny started coming, panting and gasping and bucking her hips up to grind herself against Ash's groin. It was at this point that I felt a hot wave of horniness sweep though my body just as my cock started squirting hot jets of jizz down my leg. It was all I could do to keep quiet as my body twitched and spasmed.

Ash came soon after, giving a low growl as he suddenly froze, deep inside my girlfriend. He made no effort to pull out, but just held himself there, grunting and shuddering a bit as he ejaculated, squeezing out every last drop inside my Jenny.

When his spasms had finally subsided, Jenny pulled him down onto her, her arms and legs around him, and they kissed some more with his cock still inside her. They were still in that position when the back door of the house suddenly burst open, flooding the yard with light, and a bunch of drunk people spilled out, laughing and whistling as they noticed the couple lying in the grass.

The last thing I wanted was to be caught perving, so I bolted back down the driveway and back into the party through the front door.

The semen on my leg felt cold and horrible, but it didn't look too bad, so I got myself a drink and wandered around. I expected Jenny to come and find me, but after about another fifteen minutes or so, there was still no sign, so I looked around a bit and worked out that they must have gone into a bedroom, because one of the doors was now locked. I resisted the urge to hammer on the door, but the next half hour of imagining what they were up to was the worst -and most erotic - of my life. I even went outside to try and look through the window, but apart from some dim light around the edge of the blind, I couldn't see anything.

I was sitting on the couch in the crowded, noisy living room, looking into my wine glass and imagining, when Jenny suddenly sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Her lips were slightly swollen and her hair was a bit tousled, but, honestly, she looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her. I glanced across the room and caught a glimpse of Ash, who smiled at me and nodded briefly before turning and disappearing down the hall.

I smiled weakly at Jenny, and just said I was tired and wanted to go home.

We didn't talk at all during the walk home , but we held each other close every step of the way. As I closed the door to our flat, I turned and began to ask a question, but she put a finger on my lips.

"Shhhhh... I'll tell you everything in the morning. Now take me to bed."

She put her arms around my neck kissed me deeply. There was an unfamiliar taste in her mouth, but I was way too horny and messed up to think about it. Jenny was incredibly horny too, and within minutes I was sliding my cock to the hilt into her. Her cunt felt amazing, lubricated with another guy's come.