Into Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron dug into his bag for his small binoculars. He found them & immediately pointed them at his wife. She appeared to be saying something as she looked down into the water. Only their shoulders & heads were above the water, so it was impossible to be certain. They both seemed oblivious to Ron's presence, not even looking his way once. Ron's dick was erect as he watched in horrified lust.

Jan's arms were definitely in front of her doing something. Then, she closed her eyes & threw her head back. Ron was sure now, Jan had just had an orgasm. When she recovered she ducked under the water for a long time. Simon's face was contorting with a look of pleasure. Jan surfaced for a couple of seconds before going down again.

5 minutes later, they both walked out of the water. Ron's eyes widened as they were drawn to Simon's crotch. His cock was hard, pointing horizontally to the left. The fucking thing was enormous, the black shape clear to see. Ron couldn't tear his eyes away from it. The word magnificent sprung to mind as he stared, slack jawed.

He cringed when Jan said,

"Wow, you really like that cock, don't you, Ron? Can you help dry me with the towel?...if you can tear yourself away?"

Ron mumbled to himself as he picked up the towel & dried her hair & back. Then, Jan casually said,

"Thanks, honey, can you dry Simon too?"

Ron blanched in disbelief & replied,

"Errr...you're kidding, right?"

She looked at him blankly & said,

"No...come on, Ron, get on with it."

Simon glared at him as he waited, his body dripping with water. There was no sign that it was a joke, so, he picked up the other towel & walked behind Simon & started drying his back & arms.

Simon impatiently barked,

"Do my front now."

Ron felt compelled to obey. He stood in front of Simon & towelled his chest. He couldn't believe how hard his body was. He looked up at the big, black man & felt small...insignificant. Simon simply said,

"My legs."

Ron meekly nodded & knelt down.

Jan couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had been joking & she expected Ron to flat out refuse, but there he was, on his knees before Simon in subservience. She found the situation highly arousing.

Ron dried Simon's muscular thighs, struggling to keep his eyes off of the giant cock in front of him. He dried his calves & then his feet. He didn't know what was happening to him. His dick was so hard, it felt like it would explode. He moaned in submission, his brain completely scrambled.

Simon looked down at him & shook his head in amazement. This racist pig had put himself on a pedestal when he arrived here...now look at him. Ron was the strangest white man he had ever met. Still, at least he knew his place now. Simon would be able to see a lot more of Jan without Ron's interference.

Jan was beside herself as she watched Ron whimpering at Simon's feet. She excitedly asked,

"That's where you belong, isn't it, Ron, at the feet of a superior male?"

Ron nodded, then cried,

"Oh God...oh...JEEEEEEZE!"

He came so hard that he collapsed onto the floor. All his energy left him & he closed his eyes, curled up in the foetal position.

Ron opened his eyes, unsure of where he was. Then, it all came flooding back. Simon had robbed him of his manhood. His watch said 6pm. He was still dazed as he got to his feet. He looked around for Jan but couldn't see her. He was about to splash his face with water, when he heard her, a rhythmic, repetitive moaning. He was sweating with anticipation as he walked towards the sounds.

He spotted Simon first. Ron could see his chest & head above the long grass making jerky movements. As he got closer, the moaning got louder. Suddenly, a high pitched scream sent birds scattering. Ron reached the spot in time to see Jan bucking & shaking as she climaxed.

What he saw stunned him to the core & he whispered,

"Holy fuck."

They were naked on a blanket, Jan on all fours as Simon squatted down, holding her waist as he pumped his massive cock into her. Ron wondered how the hell she could accommodate that oversized snake. It tunneled in & out of her pussy, filling & stretching her as she leaked copious amounts of fluid.

Ron had to jerk off. The sight of their straining bodies covered in perspiration was almost too much for him. Jan was about to cum again as she cried,

"Oh Simon, that's so deep...don't stop...I'm...oh...CUMMINGGG!"

Her hips rolled & her head whipped left & right, sending her blonde hair everywhere.

Ron had to release his dick to prevent his own climax. The session lasted for another 25 minutes. Jan's orgasms reached double figures in that time. Simon eventually bellowed loudly as he came deep inside her. Ron looked on in disbelief as thick, white cum poured out of her pussy. He blinked several times, wondering how Simon could produce so much spunk.

An hour later, Ron stumbled to the lake & dunked his head in the water. He was reeling from what he had just seen. After he had watched Jan being banged doggie style, Simon's erection didn't even go down. He simply flipped her onto her back & resumed drilling her pussy. Ron watched in utter astonishment as the raw fucking went on & on. Jan's orgasms increased in intensity, until she was babbling deliriously.

Ron washed his genitals. He'd cum twice watching them, almost passing out. He had experienced a tremendous high watching, like some powerful narcotic. Jan & Simon turned up, a few minutes later. Ron sat on the grass watching them wash each other. They stood waist high in the water, kissing & caressing intimately. Ron thought they looked like a couple on their honeymoon.

The next day, Ron had to go to the nearest city, Kwembi, to conclude the deal on the hotel. He didn't bother arguing when Jan said she would be seeing Simon. He was only sorry he wouldn't be able to watch.

Jan met Simon outside the hotel in the morning & they walked to his tribal camp. On the way they talked about what would happen when her 3 weeks were up. Simon was hoping she'd find a way to stay. Jan told him,

"Don't worry, baby, I'm working on that. I'm gonna work on Ron until he agrees."

At the camp, everyone was glad to see Jan. They all seemed to believe she was a white witch who could bring them luck. Simon introduced her to his younger brother, Kimba, who was visiting from their other camp. He was 10 years younger than Simon & his English was not as good. Jan glanced at his loincloth & could see he also had a hefty package. He was about 15 pounds lighter, but otherwise very similar to his brother.

Kimba was clearly impressed by the white witch. He would have swapped 5 of the women in his camp for her, maybe more. He'd brought several containers of home made alcohol with him & everyone was drinking & getting merry. Kimba turned to Jan & said,

"I could use some of your magic, Jan. I need Juju."

Jan pictured some crazy tribal ceremony, then shrugged & replied,

"How do you know I have any?"

He smiled broadly & said,

"Everyone know you are the white witch with power. You give Simon luck...I need some too."

"How do I give you luck?" She asked, confused.

Kimba moved closer & said,

"Anyone you have sex with inherits some of your power."

Jan thought he was joking but his face was serious & expectant. She replied,

"Well...errr...I don't think Simon would like that, Kimba."

He seemed surprised by her comment & said,

"Of course he don't mind, we are brothers. Juju is the power of the spirits. To have Juju is to have power."

Jan didn't know what to say. Obviously he took this Juju stuff seriously. Simon had an education & viewed it more as superstition. Would he really be ok with sharing her with Kimba? She wasn't sure.

The drinking carried on until early afternoon. Jan was getting hornier by the minute. All the half naked, black men around her weren't helping, either. She looked at Kimba as he was talking excitedly in his native tongue. She couldn't fail to be attracted to him. He was a younger version of Simon, after all.

Jan turned to Simon & said,

"Your brother seems to think I can endow him with Juju."

Simon knew exactly what that meant. He couldn't deny his brother but wondered if Jan would be up for it. She'd told him some of her fantasys about black men. He grinned as he replied,

"Well, you are a white witch. It's up to you who getsJuju...and he is my brother."

Jan smirked at him & thought about it. Having 2 black men was definitely one of her top 3 fantasys. Would Simon be angry with her afterwards? She didn't think so. He was loyal to his family & tribe, including rituals. She knew he didn't want her fucking Ron, but his brother was another matter.

Simon got up & motioned for her to follow him. Jan stepped into his hut after him just as Simon turned to her & said,

"How about spreading some Juju? Personally, I can't get enough, baby."

She leered at his body & replied,

"I think this Juju is turning me into a nymphomaniac."

Just then, Kimba appeared at the doorway & said,

"That is normal, Jan. A white witch has the hunger for sex of 10 women. Last night was the full moon. This is the perfect time for the ritual."

Jan was both curious & intrigued as she asked,

"Huh, what ritual?"

Kimba was totally serious as he replied,

"Chief Tembeki has given his permission for his sons to perform the Initiation ritual with the white witch. Black & white magic coming together. Are you up to the challenge, Jan?"

She looked at Simon who was sitting on the floor smiling as he listened. Jan wondered where it would happen & asked,

"It's not gonna be outside in the middle of the tribe, is it?"

Kimba replied,

"That is your choice, Mchawi."

He didn't wait for an answer. He hurried outside, excited about the prospect of fucking Jan.

She turned to Simon & said,

"Mchawi?"

"It's just a word we use for witch. It's Swahili, actually," He replied. Jan was glad she'd had plenty of alcohol because she was beginning to feel nervous about this Initiation ritual.

Suddenly, she could hear the tribe chanting & clapping outside. Kimba came back in & proclaimed,

"The spirits are being called. Let us begin the ritual."

Before Jan could say anything, Kimba wrapped her in a hug & kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She felt another pair of hands on her ass & her body tingled with arousal.

Kimba & Simon removed her dress & thong in under a minute, leaving her naked. Kimba started sucking her tits as Simon tickled her engorged clit. Jan began panting & moaned,

"Oh shit...you're driving me crazy. I'm gonna cum...already...OHHHH!"

She held onto Kimba as she came hard, rocking & shaking. Just the thought of being sandwiched between 2 muscular, black men had her pussy gushing through another orgasm.

As Jan was cumming for the fourth time, her legs gave way & she fell to her knees. She was at eye level with their crotches & rubbed their bulging loincloths. She had trouble removing them & ripped them off in frustration. 2 huge, black cocks sprang up in front of her elated face. She immediately grabbed both cocks & began licking around Kimba's circumcised cockhead in obvious delight.

Jan was going from one cock to the other, licking & sucking with gusto. Kimba's cock was only about an inch shorter than Simon's & much darker. Jan's eyes were glazed in lust as she sucked on the 2 biggest cocks she had ever seen. Her arousal was rising as she cried,

"God, I love black cocks so much...YESSS!"

Her body stiffened & jerked as she climaxed again.

5 minutes later, Jan was on her back as Kimba pushed his cock into her. When he was balls deep, he said,

"You are the first white woman I have sex with."

On hearing that, Jan came hard. Her pussy squeezed the long shaft as her juices squirted onto his hanging balls. Being Kimba's first white woman was a huge turn on for Jan.

Kimba then proceeded to ram into her with long, hard strokes. Jan tilted her head so she could suck Simon's cock & roll his balls. She was completely overwhelmed as she had one orgasm after another. She could hear the chanting, adding to the surreal experience. Her big tits wobbled as her body writhed, shook & thrust.

Jan's orgasms were huge as the brothers fucked her in several positions. She saw people watching at the doorway, but it only excited her more. By the time they were spent, both brothers had cum in her pussy, both had cum in her mouth & Kimba had also cum over her tits. It was the most mind blowing sex that Jan had ever experienced. At times, she was screaming deliriously, completely out of control.

It was late evening when Jan got back to the hotel. Ron was at the bar celebrating. He was now the owner of the hotel. He hugged Jan & said,

"This place is all ours, honey. It's going to be a little goldmine. We can come here once a year for a long vacation...maybe stay 6 weeks."

Jan was delighted with the news. They were due to go home in 6 days. She would have to work on Ron hard.

Later, in their room, Ron was feeling amorous. He wrestled Jan onto her back & tried to penetrate her. Jan grabbed his dick & said,

"Simon fucked my brains out, earlier while some of the tribe were watching."

Ron grimaced & moaned through gritted teeth. Jan managed to roll him over & quickly got up & sat on his face. She was kneeling on his arms, trapping them.

Jan knew there was a lot of cum still in her pussy from earlier & she barked,

"Eat that pussy, Ron. Get your tongue in there & lick me out."

Ron was struggling to breathe & had to open his mouth. As he gulped in air, a thick glob of liquid filled his mouth. Jan snarled,

"Eat it, Ron! Do it!"

Ron swallowed it all. Then his tongue shot out & began crazily licking. Jan clenched her pussy & squeezed out more spunk. Ron knew exactly what the thick liquid was & he grunted as he came over himself. Jan was grinning as she grinded against his face until she too climaxed.

The next day, Jan persuaded Ron to visit the tribal camp with her. She told him that they needed to talk to Simon about his new full time role with the hotel. Jan had already radioed Simon to tell him they were coming. She knew the way by now & lead Ron into the jungle.

Ron's clothes were damp with sweat by the time they arrived. He looked around nervously, the sight of all the half naked black people made him uneasy. He was surprised to see everyone greet Jan with reverence. They all looked at Ron curiously. His red color amusing them.

Jan took him to one of the huts & they found Simon there, completely naked. Ron gulped as he stared at the long, slab of cock hanging between his legs. Jan hugged & kissed him, giving his cock a playful squeeze.

They sat on the floor & Jan said,

"Great news, Simon. Ron's bought the hotel & we can employ you full time. Your pay will be $40 a week."

Ron choked on his water & blasted,

"$40?...the manager's only on $15 a week. That's way too much."

Jan tutted angrily & replied,

"Are you kidding, Ron? Simon is our friend...and he's doing a dangerous job, not to mention being eye candy for the white ladies. Anyway, $160 over a month is peanuts to you."

Ron didn't argue. His eyes were fixed on Jan's hand, which was slowly stroking Simon's cock. He watched, mesmerized, as the black cock grew thicker & harder.

Jan was talking about making Simon a ranger too & paying him a separate salary for that, but Ron wasn't listening. He was staring in stunned silence at Simon's massive, black cock pointing vertically. Jan's hand looked tiny as it slid up & down the thick shaft.

Ron's dick throbbed in his shorts as he watched, breathing heavily & perspiring. He moaned loudly when Jan suddenly lowered her head & began kissing & licking Simon's cock. She looked up & said,

"This cock rivals the pyramids & Kilimanjaro, wouldn't you agree, Ron?"

He nodded like an obedient puppy.

For the next 5 minutes, Jan slobbered over his cock, licking, tonguing & sucking it vigorously as she pumped the shaft. Simon was leaning back against the wall as he said,

"Hey Ron, how would you like an even better voyeur experience?"

Ron couldn't take his eyes from the cock sucking in front of him & replied,

"Errr...yeah, sure, Simon."

Simon suddenly got up & picked up Ron. He lifted him off his feet, pinning his arms to his sides. Ron was carried outside as he struggled & stuttered,

"W-What's going on, Simon? Put me down."

Simon yelled in the tribal tongue & 2 men immediately came over. After a short conversation, the 2 men took charge of Ron. One of them nailed stakes into the ground & brought back some strips of rope.

Ron found himself being disrobed & forced down, his wrists & ankles tied to the stakes. He was mortified as the whole tribe gathered round him & stared. They were fascinated by the chubby, white man with red limbs & a pasty white torso & genitals. They were pointing at his dick & laughing hysterically.

Ron squirmed & shouted,

"Untie me, you bastards!"

He lifted his head & looked into Simon's hut. He gasped at what he saw through the doorway. Simon was on top of Jan slow fucking his cock into her. Her arms & legs were wrapped around him, trying to push him in deeper.

Ron moaned as his dick hardened again. The tribe found his skinny hardon & marble sized balls even more amusing. He didn't know where to look, with all the black faces around him, laughing & mocking him.

Ron looked through the doorway again. He couldn't see their heads or feet, just their chests down to their knees. Simon was rhythmically pumping in & out of Jan, his hips dipping & twisting. When the noise around him quietened, he heard Jan pleading,

"Sweet Jesus...don't stop, Simon...go deeper...UGH...deeper, baby...PLEASE!"

Ron was humiliated, embarrassed, aroused & pissed off, all at the same time. The session in the hut went on & on. Jan's screaming orgasms didn't seem to stop. He didn't know how much time had elapsed when he looked in & saw Jan's back as she rode Simon. He saw the huge, black cock appear & then be completely engulfed by her hungry pussy as she bounced & rocked on him, impaling herself with hard cock.

What Ron found even more shocking was the sight of the 2 men who had tied him down. They were looking into the hut openly masturbating as they watched. Ron's dick began twitching uncontrollably as he moaned & whimpered. Then, he thrust his hips in the air & wailed as he ejaculated. The tribe all roared in surprise, amazed that a penis could cum without being touched.

Ron felt dizzy & weak as he closed his eyes under the stifling heat. People were filtering away & it got a lot quieter. He heard loud grunting coming from the hut & opened his eyes to see what was happening. His eyes widened in disbelief when he saw Jan sat back on her heels surrounded by Simon & the 2 men who had been jerking off. All 3 men were jerking their cocks as she encouraged them, saying,

"Come on, blow those fucking loads. I want your black juice."

In the space of 30 seconds, all 3 men came. Cum splattered Jan's face & open mouth from the first man, followed by the second, whose ropes streaked her big tits. Simon came last, unleashing an incredible torrent of thick spunk. Jets of cum spewed out with tremendous force, filling her mouth & dousing her face & neck. Jan teased her clit to an orgasm as she gulped down mouthfuls of hot spunk. The taste & feel of cum on her skin sent her climax spiralling higher & higher.

Ron's genitals were in serious pain as his dick tried to harden. He couldn't believe what he'd just seen. The heat & his arousal were making him faint. He looked at his cum covered wife. It looked like she had a face mask on. Her eyes were closed & she was licking her lips. Ron was suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion & fell asleep.

Later, Ron refused to admit that he had enjoyed being humiliated. The next day, he had a meeting with the hotel staff to notify them of the new situation. He told them nothing would be changing in the immediate future but he had some major plans, long term. As he was leaving, he said,