Into Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

"Oh, and...from now on you are to address me as sir, master or Lord Cuckton. Those who bow to me will be looked upon more favorably."

He walked back to his new room feeling like a king. He had moved himself & Jan to the most expensive suite. He imagined himself becoming a white demigod in this isolated region of Mazuuma. The only obstacle to his white power was Simon. If he could get Simon to bow down before him, everything would be put right. His submissive mistakes would be undone & Jan would see Simon for the jungle bunny he was...just the hired help. His confidence had returned with a vengeance.

Ron let himself into the suite & heard Jan talking in the bedroom. She was saying,

"I'm glad I can finally wear my high heels for you, baby. Wait until you see the sexy outfits I've bought online. They'll blow your mind."

Ron appeared at the doorway & gasped when he saw Simon standing in the middle of the room, totally naked, his body covered in a sheen of perspiration. Ron was staring in open mouthed awe at his huge, black cock.

His trance was broken when Jan said,

"Simon ran all the way here to see us, Ron. He wanted to take a shower but I think I prefer him all sweaty. He smells so sexy & masculine. Just look at him, Ron...he's so gorgeous, don't you agree?"

Ron found himself dumbly nodding & blurted,

"He's huge."

His confidence was now completely gone.

Jan giggled & clapped her hands with glee. She was sitting back on the bed wearing a tiny, black negligée as she rocked her 4 inch heeled sandal back & forth. She suddenly sat up & said,

"Take your clothes off, Ron. Lets celebrate the purchase of the hotel in style."

Ron eagerly removed his clothes, excited about having a threesome. Jan told him to stand beside Simon as she fetched the digital camera. Ron felt ridiculous next to the much taller & more muscular, younger man. Jan reeled off photos of a beet red Ron looking at Simon's big cock as his own shrank to a stub.

Jan took the camcorder from its case & said,

"We may as well make some videos to remind us of our first trip here."

She told Ron to get a bowl of soapy water & a wash cloth. When he came back, she said,

"Ok, now I want you to wash Simon's feet."

Ron blanched & replied,

"What? Why do I need to do that?"

Jan rolled her eyes & said,

"It's just role play, Ron. Afterwards, Simon can wash your feet, so you can show your friends back home how you're worshipped like a king, out here."

That definitely appealed to him & a few minutes later, Ron was on his knees washing Simon's feet. Jan put the camcorder on a tripod & pulled a string on her negligée. Her large breasts pushed the fabric open & jutted out.

Simon stood up as his cock began inflating. Ron watched the black phallus growing & slowly rising. Jan made sure she captured Ron's face. He looked a little ridiculous with an open mouthed expression of shock & awe. His dick was throbbing & he was breathing loudly.

Jan adjusted the camera, so it was pointing at the bed, then she walked over to them & said,

"Why don't you get on the bed, Simon? Then I can join you & we can act out some scenes for the camera."

Simon lay back on the bed & Jan immediately grabbed his hard cock & began jerking it off.

5 minutes later, Ron was masturbating as he watched Jan riding Simon's cock with an ecstatic look on her face as she raced towards orgasm. She was facing Ron & he had a perfect view of her pussy stretched around the thick shaft as she rose to the bulbous head & slammed down to his balls.

Jan beckoned Ron with a curled finger & barked,

"Lick my clit, Ron...do it...NOW!"

Ron was extremely susceptible in his trance like state & soon had his face between Simon's legs, trying to lick Jan's clit. She gripped his hair & pushed him down, forcing his mouth & tongue against Simon's cock. When Jan cried out & came, Ron started licking like a man possessed as her juices gushed down the thick shaft.

Jan's orgasm was a huge one. She looked down at Ron & felt a surge of power over him. When they'd arrived here, she had been his trophy wife. Now, he was her subservient husband...and he was enjoying it, if only on a subconscious level. She was sure her plans couldn't fail now.

Ron woke up on the floor & looked around. He got up & saw Jan & Simon on the bed asleep, hugging each other. The earlier events all started flooding back & he cringed when he remembered some of the things that had happened. The camcorder...he had to erase everything that was filmed.

The camcorder was still on its tripod. He checked it but was blank...the memory card was missing! What the fuck? Who had removed it? And why? If anyone else saw that film it would be highly embarrassing for him.

He put his head in his hands when he thought about the contents of the film. He had been on his knees washing Simon's feet, he had licked Simon's cock, eaten black cum from Jan's pussy. Simon had even slapped the shit out of him while Ron sobbed & ejaculated. The worst part was when Simon had thrust his cock into Ron's mouth & exploded. Not only did Ron swallow it all, he had sucked on the black cock like a pro.

Ron had gotten completely lost in his arousal. Either, that...or Simon was using some kind of African voodoo on him. He couldn't understand why he had enjoyed it all so much. He searched everywhere but couldn't find the memory card. He would have to ask Jan when she woke.

The last few days of the vacation involved Jan & Simon having one sex session after another. Ron's attempts to obtain the memory card had proven unfruitful. It later transpired that Simon had it & he told Ron he would have to be cooperative if he wanted to keep it off the internet.

The hotel staff soon became aware that Ron was a cuckold. Especially when they saw Simon spending so much time in Ron's suite. His hopes of being a white king in Mazuuma were not going as planned.

Ron received his biggest shock on the penultimate night of the vacation. Simon turned up at the suite with his brother Kimba. Within 10 minutes of arriving, Jan was on her hands & knees with Simon's cock in her mouth & Kimba's buried in her pussy. Ron was speechless as he watched his wife being spit roasted. He was shocked at the ease with which she took on 2 huge cocks.

Later, Ron jerked off as he watched Kimba pumping his cock between Jan's big tits. Her head was tilted to the side as she sucked Simon's cock, a look of wild lust on her face. Kimba's cock erupted, blasting spunk over her neck & dousing her tits. When Simon came in her mouth, her body lurched as she climaxed. Simon got up & led a whimpering Ron towards Jan where he licked the cum from her body without protest.

In the morning, they were all having coffee when Jan said,

"You know what, Ron? I think I should stay on, out here & oversee things. I'll be like, the mistress of the house."

Ron threw his arms out & replied,

"But...but what will I tell the folks back home?"

"Just tell them that I'm looking after things out here. Tell them that the natives believe I'm a white witch with juju."

Before Ron could argue, Simon said,

"We would be VERY disappointed if Jan didn't stay. Help me keep that film private, Ron."

Ron knew it was pointless arguing. Anyway, maybe Jan staying on would be a good idea. He packed his cases, then watched Jan suck off Simon & Kimba before she left with him.

At the airport, Jan hugged Ron & gave him a memory card for the camcorder as she said,

"Here's a copy of the film for the trip, honey. I'll see you in 3 months."

Ron said goodbye & headed towards the check in. He unpacked his camcorder & put it in his hand luggage.

As soon as he found his seat on the plane, he went to the toilet with his hand luggage. When the plane was getting ready to take off, the stewardess knocked on the toilet door & said,

"You need to take your seat now, sir. We're about to take off."

Ron's strained voice wailed,

"I'm cumming...JEEEEZE!!"

THE END

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers