All Comments on 'Into Chastity'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then hubby went to the hospital

They removed the cage and called the Police. You were arrested. Did you enjoy your stay in jail? When the bail bondsman called and asked for your husband to put the house up for collateral, he refused. Since he had closed the checking and savings accounts and cancelled the credit cards, you had to call your parents to bail you out. Of course they wanted to know WHY you were in jail. They bailed you out and promptly disowned you. When your friends found out why you were in jail and why you were getting divorced, they shunned you. Who wants to be associated with a woman that thinks it's okay to demean, degrade, abuse and humiliate people? Because if you could do it to your husband, you could do it to anyone. After you were released from jail after serving a minimum sentence of 1 year, you were divorced (your husband retained 90% of the assets - you have a criminal record now), had little money and no friends. You were forced to move across the country and take two minimum wage jobs just to make ends meet. This was your reward for your selfish, bitchy behavior. How's that working out for you? Ridiculous story. Poorly written, unimaginative drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Intense

Your punishment was pretty intense to say the least. I wasn't expecting you to use The Curve but rather the Bird Cage http://www.boundone.com/bird-cage-chastity-device.html instead.

Not all readers will appreciate your writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Me Likey:)

Great start. Please ignore the foolish who read a chastity story then bash it. Don't these clowns kno its a fantasy story. Or even better a scenario which many submissive men should love! Great start. Hope to read more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good

Loved reading this story, I can only hope your husband finds some other way of incurring your wrath as I'm sure that cane really put him in his place.

As for the negative comment she may lose the court case but she'd be rich in a month with submissive men showering her with gifts begging for attention

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent storie

I think he has earned at least a month in chastity for his selfish behaviour. I say at least a month because he should use this time to make up to you for his bad habit. He could start with being honest about how many times he has masturbated since you have been married. This maybe a good indication of how long his chastity sentence should really be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Baby.

I really hope you never get to meet a real man, because the shock would kill you. Most of the guys I know would probably face plant you into all four walls of their apartment before kicking your sorry arse out into the gutter. Lady I don't know what it is that your on but you should stop taking it course it aint doing you no good.

Carla (A real woman)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But hey ho?

Psycho is not attractive even in fantasy. This just gets uglier and uglier. And I'm a female who loves guiding, leading and controlling my man. The difference is I still want him to BE a man. You want a eunuch maid.

Anons who throw out the idea if some one doesn't like something then they secretly must actually like it are idiots. Often don't like it means don't like it. And I have right to say I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So stupid

When she got home hubby was gone and so was all his stuff. The cage was smashed to pieces on the table alongside his wedding ring. She never saw or talked to ever again. Which is what she deserved for torturing him. Not a single decent character in this mess. Even for fiction is was just disgusting drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he went into the garage.

Grabbed a pair of pliers and took the cage off in 10 seconds because it was, of course, a toy. Then he went up and took a shower and jacked off. Got out, dried himself off and got dressed. Then he started packing his suitcases. Because who would stay with a bitch that beats him? When she started to yell at him he turned around and told her to shut the fuck up or he was going to take the cane and beat her silly. What's she going to do? Overpower him? Since you didn't make him 5'6" and 160 lbs and her 5'10" and 200 lbs I think she got the idea. No compliance from him, no control from her. She was stunned when she received divorce papers that ordered her out of the house and the restraining order that forced her to stay 500 yards away from him and the house. She lost big time in Court and then none of her friends or family would help her since her ex-husband had made sure everyone they knew was informed about her disgusting behavior. What? You thought anyone would be accepting of her being a violent bitch? Even for fiction that was a ludicrous thought. No stars for absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And Then

Hubby went to the police and filed a complaint against his soon to be ex wife with so many charges she won't be out for a hundred years. Divorce was a no brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totally Hot

One of my all time favorite stories. Totally hot with great attention to detail and imagination. Hope you do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit carried away.....

Too true .

Her actions are unlawful .

She should be carried away - to jail .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did she enjoy jail and the divorce?

Her husband never stopped jacking off. She just wasn't smart enough to tell. After she tortured him, he went to the police and had her arrested. Assault, battery, sexual assault and illegal restraint were just a few of the charges that sent her to prison for 15 years. Her Husband kept all the marital assets since she was convicted of so many felonies. And he went happily on his way while she rotted in prison. You don't really think any man would just accept her torture do you? That's simply too funny for words! Awful, stupid story, even for fiction.

MtgmooseMtgmooseover 6 years ago
Excellent!

We males are weak, we a born fitted with a cum button which drains us. How can woman expect us not to masturbate? I am caged weekly as my wife works away, my energy levels now actually climb during the week, if my wife removes the device, I have an instant rock hard erection, the sex if allowed is fantastic.

Your story is brilliant - keep it up x

magzine2magzine2almost 5 years ago
Fantasy

Despite all the negative comments,we have to remember it's a story.a wank fantasy.I seriously doubt while these practices are real,but real men wouldn't submit to such punishment.it's all a fantasy for men to masturbate over.I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

He broke two of her fingers, took the key, removed the cage, threw her out and divorced her. Why would he stay with a manipulative bitch?

1 star

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Lazy about the cage.

There was no interest in the cage at all. What was his measurement? What was the cage measurement? Who gives two fucks? There was no preparation for the cage. He should have been completely shaved so that hairs would not get trapped. There should be many different measurements taken so that she could be very sure that his dick would not be allowed to grow beyond semi hard. The internal details of the cage should have been known to her and it is for that reason that the curve was selected. Instead, yet again, we have a story where just any cage will do. Just order up and slap it on. So unbelievably lazy and unloving. That is how much she cares. If he was fully aware of the trouble she had taken the discomfort that he felt with a semi would have been erotic, especially when she had lovingly explained that full erections were forbidden for him, and only ruined orgasms would sometimes be allowed if his obedience and thoughtfulness had been exceptional. However, even when he had impressed with his devotion it does not mean that a release will be permitted. Over time one notices the laziness of the wives in these stories. Any fucking cage will do. No preparation at all, no interest. Couldn’t give two fucks attitude. All too common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cage is a joke. A pair of household pliers, a pair of small bolt cutters, a Dremel or a locksmith get him out. Better yet, call the police. They cut him out (bolt cutters) and throw the wife in jail. Assault, battery, spousal abuse and illegal restraint just to name a few of the charges. Divorce her while she sits in jail and keep most of the marital assets. What a bitch!

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

So mean…so exciting…fantasize about this even with the knowledge it would be unbearable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous