Into Darkness Ch. 10

Story Info
Georgia has to witness her partner's undoing.
2.8k words
4.6
3.2k
6
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited until Georgia was out of sight before ringing the doorbell to Cassandra's. With a flash of white stocking covered legs, a flurry of skirts, a clip of high heels, Georgia was gone around the back of the house. Even in this situation, he found his pulse rate quicken. As the door opened, the light spilled out into the dusk of the evening, crowning him in its warm radiance. "Callum!" Cassandra called in shocked surprise. "How fortuitous! I have been calling your apartment to get hold of you, but there was no reply. Unfortunately, I don't have your mobile number. I was desperate for you to come over."

"Oh, really Cassandra and why is that. So, you can slip something else into my drink?"

"Oh, darling, come now. Promise me I am forgiven. Did you not get the fuck of your life? I know I couldn't keep my hands off of you and got properly distracted. As for poor Suzy, she says she still can't stand up straight, her legs are permanently bowed. And as for her pussy, well, it is still gaping and leaking its contents, though my understanding is you added to those contents again didn't you my handsome bull?" She leaned towards him and grabbed his hand. "Now come on, I need you."

Cassandra pulled him inside and took him to the library where she poured some drinks for them both. Callum noted that his job was already done for him, as the sash window was luckily open. And so, he watched her carefully to be sure she did not slip anything into his drink. But to make sure, he ran his fingers lightly up her naked back. The dress she wore was attached at the top about her neck, so he leaned in a nibbled upon her nape, transferring his hands to her stomach and running them up to her firm rounded breasts. By the time his delicate finger strokes hand reached the summit of each breast. The nipples were rock hard and ruining the cut of the dress.

"Oh, you are naughty. But God, your hands are delicious. Christ my nipples are hard. Look what you are doing to me, I...I can't resist you..."

Callum smiled and moving his hands swiftly to the catch on her dress, released it before she could protest. The top of her dress fell away from her naked breasts. All that held it in place was the swelling of her womanly hips. Callum's hands ran back down Cassandra's body, cupping either breast and squeezing each nipple, somehow making them even larger in their erection. Cassandra moaned loudly. Slipping her arms behind her so that Callum could push his groin into her awaiting grasp. She turned her head to the side, so that she could kiss him. Forcing her tongue into his mouth as her expert hands found his zip and undid his trousers, pulling out his rapidly swelling manhood.

"OOohhhhh Callum. I have been thinking of nothing else all day, I can't get him out of my mind!"

Georgia, unfortunately had a front row seat view of the proceedings. She had found the open window almost immediately and was looking in as the two of them walked into the room. She now found herself watching her partner caressing Cassandra, in a way that she knew would end in only one thing. But like watching a car crash unfold before her eyes, she knew she could not stop it from happening, any more than she could turn away and stop watching the horror unfold.

Callum had his hands upon Cassandra's breasts and had her nipples caught between his thumbs and fingers, squeezing them without mercy. As the darkness drew about Georgia, she found herself getting closer and closer to the window, being less concerned that she would be spotted by the occupants inside. Not that they had eyes for anything other than themselves at that point in time. Besides, Georgia was of half a mind that if she was spotted. Then it might stop Cassandra from doing to Callum what she obviously wanted to do.

Georgia could see the other woman's arms snaking behind her and by the movement of them, it was obvious to Georgia that she had Callum's erect member in her hands and was slowly wanking him. Cassandra suddenly fully turned to kiss Callum giving Georgia her first glimpse of the monster that was Callum's cock. She gasped loudly, quickly putting her hand over her mouth to shut out her reaction to the long anticipated but never the less shocking sight. She waited for either of the lovers to turn at the sound and see her, but they were too engrossed in each other's bodies.

Cassandra slipped her fingers into the elasticated waist of her dress and wiggled as she pushed it over her hips and let it fall to the floor. 'Of course,' thought Georgia, 'she has no knickers on and is wearing a suspender belt and black stockings, I mean why wouldn't she be, the tart!' She then though about herself doing something similar and agreed that to get Callum, she would do anything, however slutty it was. Georgia found herself whimpering as Cassandra slowly lowered herself to kneel before Callum. Her head was covering what she was doing from Georgia, but it was obvious by the backwards and forwards motion of her head. Georgia knew she was feasting on Callum's cock and she groaned at the prospect of doing the same thing herself.

Cassandra's voice was muffled, and every now and then was smothered with a mouthful of swollen cock, but Georgia could still make out every single word. "Christ Callum! He feels even...bigger than last...time. Is he full? Are these lovely balls full of my...cream? Oh God Callum...you taste fantastic...he feels so hard and he's pulsing so strongly. God I'm addicted. Not just to eating cock...but to eating your cock...drinking your...semen.

"Are..." Callum croaked. "Are we not...going to be interrupted here? Should we not move...oh yes... should we not move somewhere a little...that is fantastic Cassy. Should we not move somewhere safer?"

'Bless him,' thought Georgia. 'Even when being given a blow-job by an extremely attractive woman, he was still thinking about the job in hand. Georgia however, found that she was not. All she wanted was Cassandra to move out of the way. She wanted to look upon Callum's wildly bobbing shaft. She wanted to see him spill his seed. Not because it was Cassandra inducing it, but because he must know that she was at the window watching and wanting her to see him explode in ejaculation. The last thing Georgia wanted was for them to move away where she could not see.

She found she was holding her breath as the rhythm of Cassandra's head had picked up speed. Callum's eyes were now closed and Georgia could see the mixture of emotion on his face. Enjoying what was being done to him, but at the same time not wanting it.

Suddenly Cassandra moved to one side. Rather than swallowing his head, she started to rub her lips and tongue along the length of Callum's phallus. Georgia could now see all, she was only a few feet away after all, separated by an open window.

She watched as the elegant woman's hands caressed the thick pulsing flesh, running over the glossy, silken glans. The pulses seemed to be getting stronger as Cassandra got more lost in her own excitement and lust. Every now and then she would slip her mouth back over the bulbous head and deep throat him as far as she could, gagging occasionally at the girth. Her saliva dribbled to the floor and acted as a lubricant to her urgently wanking hands. Cassandra's tongue wrapped about the swollen head, forcing its way into the top of his urethra, collecting a dribble of pre-come. Then passed back along his long length. Callum suddenly jerked forwards.

Georgia gaped in amazement as with a thump, reminiscent to a small bird flying into a window pane, a large gout of ejaculate hit Georgia square in the face. At least it would have, had the pane of glass not been there. Immediately she drew to one side. Conscious that they both might be looking at where his come was landing and hoping she had not been seen in the process. She saw another stream of ejaculate leave Callum's cock and hit the window not far from the first. The powerful jet looked almost strong enough to break the glass as it smashed into it spreading out and dribbling down the pane. Cassandra was beside herself, and in a frenzy. She was screaming at Callum to come as she wanked his cock with both hands. "Fuck yes, oh fuck Callum you are so hot. Fuck, FUCK. Where is it all coming from? Stop. STOP, you must save some, save some for me." But despite her words, she kept wanking him and Georgia witnessed another burst of his semen leaving his cock and shooting clean through the partially opened window clipping a plant on its inevitable fall to earth.

Georgia still had her hand clamped about her mouth as she knelt just before the window. Her other hand however, hand been a little more productive. At what point it had slid along her stocking covered thighs and pushed her panties to one side, to deeply penetrate her eager pussy; she did not know? But judging from her juices dribbling through her fingers, to her wrist, it had been fingering her cunt for some time. Witnessing her partner ejaculating, albeit at the hands of another woman, was more arousing and erotic than she could ever imagine in her fantasies about her partner. She had been in orgasm since his first shot of come had hit the window, and continued on until the last, biting upon her finger to stop herself from screaming out. But her whimpering was loud even so. Luckily for her Cassandra was making enough noise for both of them. Georgia's legs were shaking so much, that she had to lean back against the wall to prevent herself from collapsing in the flower bed.

Cassandra's voice came loudly to her. "Fuck Callum, that was hot. Look at the state of me? You made me come without touching me! I've never had that. God I'm so wet I'm dribbling. Ohhh, come on. We need to finish this!"

By the time she had recovered, the two occupants from the room had left. Georgia pushed up the sash window and slid her leg over the sill. Her thigh rubbed into some of Callum's ejaculate that was now cold and sticky. As she slid her leg over the semen it stuck to her stocking, instantly soaking in, making Georgia shiver, but not from the cold, from the sexual expectation of having her partners come upon her. As she swung her other leg into the room, she was immediately reminded of the state of her arousal, as her cold, wet panties were pushed hard against her pussy. She felt more of Callum's come upon her thighs and relished the thought of tasting it. As she climbed into the room, she realised that her hand was wet too. Looking at the window, she had managed to put her hand into the dribbling semen from his first two shots. She withdrew her hand and studied her palm and fingers as she looked upon Callum's semen, glistening in the light. A large glob of his come had dribbled to her wrist.

She could not stop herself from dipping her tongue into the ejaculate. Before placing her lips about her wrist and sucking Callum's come into her mouth. She realised she was wretched, but the sexual display she had just seen, had reminded her of her prize, and tasting him even more so. She was now hungrier than ever for Callum's cock, and would not take no as an answer, even if it meant raping him. As she stood, she noticed the streams of his come upon the carpet and was almost tempted to go on all fours and feed upon it. Before she chastised herself for being nothing but a whore if she did that.

Upon the floor she saw Cassandra's dress, so wherever they had gone, she was still naked. She followed the distant sounds of voices and expected they would lead her up to the bedrooms. But instead they took her down a grandiose corridor, beset with statues on plinths, separated by pictures, some of great age. All of the images and statues depicted the defilement of beautiful women; the large phalluses of grotesque creatures; the worship of demons or Satan himself. Ritualistic magic was prevalent, as well as human sacrifice. Not just sexual either. These young women were both abused and then killed to complete the ritual, by the looks of things. This last picture sent a shiver of loathing and fear up her body.

She stared at one particular picture of a poor young woman, spread-eagled upon an altar, her vagina, seemingly being torn apart by a cloven hooved beast, resembling a man only in small part. More like a bull, by the horns and the size of the erection that it was impaling the girl with. The artist had shown all of the horror of it in the girl's face. It struck such a chord with Georgia, that she did not smell the chloroform until a split second before the cloth on which it was sprinkled, was clamped about her mouth and nose. She struggled fiercely within the grasp, but was further clamped about the waist by an arm seemingly made of iron. Her struggles only made her breathe in the chloroform quicker, subjecting her to its influence and sending her into unconsciousness.

Callum was almost dragged down the corridor behind Cassandra. He had this feeling that he had been along here before, but could not bring that thought into clear resolution. Cassandra opened doors with a flourish, leading them from one room to another, eventually stopping at a great wall with a floor to ceiling tapestry on it, depicting the burning of a couple of witches on a moonlit night. Callum only realised at that point, that Cassandra had been dragging him along by his penis, as she stopped and turned to him, she gently rubbed his length, bringing him swiftly back to full hardness.

"Ohh so glad I haven't lost him. You are a marvel staying hard after you have come, so many men lose it. Let us hope that your balls can make sperm as effectively eh, because I will be wanting to use all of it."

"What are you planning?" Callum pulled back from the naked woman. Well aware that she didn't think twice about slipping him a 'mickey', the other night. He could not help his eyes from wondering over the beautifully formed woman before him though, and she caught him doing it. But he had to get himself back on track. He was here to find Niall and pull him away from the cold embrace of these people. If he could disrupt proceedings to the impending ritual too, then all the better. They might be near the same room in which he found himself before, for all he knew. Though where they would go from here, he didn't know. And what of Georgia, where was she?

Cassandra smiled, "You want this body don't you. You want me as much as I want to take you. Hey, there is nothing to be concerned about. I'm not going to hurt you. I might force myself upon you, but I don't think you will object to that too much will you? Stay here a minute."

Cassandra released her hold on his cock and disappeared back the way they had come. When she had gone, Callum tucked his diminishing cock back into his boxers and did up his zip. Feeling less self-conscious, just in case someone should surprise him. He started walking about the room looking for another way out. Studying some of the pictures and artifacts as he went.

"There," said Cassandra, returning with two drinks in her hands, "I think we need a little pick me up." She handed Callum a drink with a whimsical smile.

He was immediately on the alert. Aware that she had probably slipped something into his drink as last time, he hesitated. Cassandra looked into his eyes, then at the drink, reading correctly what he was thinking. "What you think I have put something in the drink like I did the other night?" This was the first time she had talked about it, admitting what she had done. "Why would I do that Callum. I have you right where I want you. And you can have me whenever you want to too." She laughed at her play on words. "Come, this is just to loosen you up that is all. Look, if it makes you feel any better." She swapped the drinks about and downed hers in a large gulp. "Come, don't be silly, I'm needing that beast of a cock between my legs, come."