Into Darkness Ch. 09

Story Info
Chrissy's defilement is revealed to her.
2.8k words
4.65
3.1k
6
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy returned to him, as he viewed the last picture, which was of Chrissy back on all fours, deep-throating the goat-phallus that had been in the woman straddling her face, and now rose up from between that woman's spread legs, whilst the other took Chrissy from behind. Callum could see that she was being fucked in the arse, because a man, that Callum again assumed to be Niall, was laying beneath her and had his slim cock in her pussy. Chrissy seemed to be enjoying this triple fuck. But Callum immediately thought there must therefore be a fourth person taking the photographs.

"What did you find? Anything of interest to you. What...were they in there?"

"Sorry Chrissy, these are obviously personal to you and Niall and were not meant to be seen by people that you barely know. But there were a couple of things in them that I found interesting."

"Yes, they are personal. And yes, they were not meant to be seen by anyone else. However, you are hardly someone I barely know, not now you've had the pleasure of seeing me naked, and had the pleasure of me fawning all over you." She took the photos from him, "So, which bits interest you the most?"

Chrissy had not only showered, but she had got dressed into a pleated short skirt and tight jumper. It showed off her assets very well. Callum noted the small swellings of her nipples beginning to rise as she leafed through the pictures, obviously remembering the pleasure that the occasion had brought to her.

"Well," he said. "One is, I thought Niall was a little staid when it came to sex, though these pictures show two other women?"

"Yes, they frequented the same Church. He said that they had seen me and were lesbians, that wanted to have sex with me. I must admit the thought of being loved by a woman, was intriguing, and as Niall seemed excited by it, I said yes. This was in the early days of the Church you understand. To be honest, they seemed more interested in being fucked by those weird dildos, or fucking me with them. But I didn't mind, it seemed to get Niall very hard."

"Whilst we are on those dildos, so to speak..."

Chrissy laughed, "You mean whilst I am on those dildos?"

"Did they not strike you as being a rather strange shape?"

"Well, now I look at them, yes, but at the time, they were just a phallus shape used to fuck me. I just wanted something inside me."

"I have seen them being used before. I think they are shaped to represent a goat's penis."

"A goat! Why a goat? Eeeww. Why did they want to fuck me with a goat's penis?"

"I think it all part of the ritual. Maybe they have anointed you in a way? I take it that the man in the pictures is Niall?"

"Yes, his penis is much thinner than yours and shorter, but enough for me. Though I may now have been spoiled."

Callum ignored her comment and pushed on. "And do you think that is the same cock in your mouth?"

"In this one? Well...yes, why do you ask? Don't you think it is? Up until now I have remained faithful to my husband?"

"I'll tell you why Chrissy, but you might not like what I'm going to say."

"Oh? I guess I had better sit down then." She sat on the bed, crossing her legs with that silken swish that stockings make. Her little skirt failing appallingly at hiding the stocking tops of the silken hose that she was wearing." She smiled at him as he noticed.

"Stockings, you are wearing stockings?"

"Yes," Chrissy panted. "I'm sorry Callum, but the more I showered, the more I thought about what we had just done. The more that I wanted it again. The stockings are sexy aren't they. Do they turn you on too?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"And have my pictures turned you on? Did you like seeing me being fucked by two women, or sucking my husband's cock, or sucking the dildos.

"Of course they are very erotic pictures Chrissy."

"But," she said almost insistently. "Did they turn you on. Did they make you hard. Not that you have to answer that, I can see for myself...God Callum!"

"But we must crack on with the case, Chrissy. We must find Niall. If I am right about the phases of the moon, we must find him today."

"Go ahead, I'm listening." Chrissy deliberately, and with all of the erotica she could induce in the move, uncrossed and re-crossed her silken legs before him, licking her lips, seductively.

"So," Callum said turning from the site before him, so that he could concentrate. "The pictures were in an envelope address to Michaelson, at the Church. It has a stamp and has a post mark on it, which would suggest they were sent to him. The envelope has been opened and there is a letter inside from Niall to Michaelson, saying that these were the photos he was talking about."

"NO! YOU MEAN!... NO, that dirty old man has seen me naked, and not only that, sucking cock and being fucked by a couple of his women whores. And being triple fucked besides?" She shivered involuntarily, "Oh God the very thought that he has been drooling over them, whilst playing with himself makes me sick. Why would Niall do that? Why would he send them to that man?"

"Because he was told to. I have to say, I think it is worse Chrissy."

"How can it be worse than that old pervert wanking over pictures of me having sex? I feel like I have been betrayed, defiled in a way."

"Why were you wearing the blindfold Chrissy?"

"Niall told me that the women didn't want to be seen, so that I could identify them. To be honest, it made it even more erotic for me being fucked by strangers that I couldn't even see."

"And what if one of those strangers was Michaelson himself?"

"Wh..." Chrissy mouth opened and closed but no words came out.

"I think that he was there. I think that because when the three of you were having sex, someone else took that photo. I think that the cock in this picture, the one you are giving the blow-job to is not Niall's. I think It's Michaelson's. I think the come in your mouth is his too most likely. I think too that you would have been unable to tell whose cock was inside you, after the women had been fucking you with the dildos. So, in sort Chrissy. I think he fucked you, I think you sucked his cock and I think he came in your mouth, which I assume you swallowed. He may even have come inside you when fucking you too, do you remember?"

Chrissy sat still in shock. She had stopped teasing Callum with her stocking clad legs as he revealed his thoughts. She seemed pale and suddenly looked ill. "I think I'm going to be sick." She ran off to her toilet and Callum could hear her retching. He sat on the bead and waited.

Chrissy came back a few minutes later and sat upon Callum's lap, putting her arms about him and her head against his. She suddenly looked very small and alone, like a lost child. No-longer the picture of sex that he had seen five minutes before.

"I just thought that Niall was really excited by the women fucking me, that is why he came twice inside me and again in my mouth. It was unusual for him to have more than one orgasm, but I took it as a compliment to me. Now I think about this, I know you're right. That dirty old bastard, had already fucked me and come twice in me. No wonder when I last saw him, he was letching all over me. He obviously wanted more."

"OK, the next question is important. Have there been any other sessions like this? Has Niall made you think he has come inside you a number of times before? Were there any other picture sessions like this, or has he or someone else fucked you with dildos? Was any chanting going on when the women were taking you? It's important Chrissy."

She looked directly at him. "Yes Callum, yes to all of it. Ohh, what does it mean?"

"There is something that Georgia discovered in some of her research and I have heard of it before. It is another ritual, a black magic ritual. It involves the subjugation of a person. In your case, it is you. By feeding you his sperm, and by ejaculating into your womb, whilst conducting a certain ritual at the same time. Michaelson will have bound you to him. If we understand the ritual correctly, you will not be able to resist his sexual advances. At any time, or any place. He is equally bound to you, but I don't suppose you will be forcing your attentions on him any time soon. In other words, the ritual binds the male giving the sperm too. So, if a female acolyte or priestess wanted to have a man under her control, she would have him fuck her, of if that were not possible, ingest his sperm. To have both, come inside of her womb and her stomach is the strongest of bonds, in just one place or the other, may be strong enough, depending on the weakness of the subject."

"Wait! Wait." Chrissy was sitting upright in Callum's lap. "You mean they were carrying out a ritual, to bind me to Michaelson, that involved him coming in me, and this was all set up by my husband!? That this whole thing started when those pictures were taken? That...oh my God... that bastard!"

"What Chrissy?"

"Those pictures were taken some time ago. At least once a month, before this all blew up, Niall would get me to dress up for him, and would blind-fold me and take me in which ever hole he fancied. On most, if not all of those occasions he came twice. I never really thought about it until now, but on all other occasions where we had sex, he was only able to come once. I never put two and two together. But now you're telling me that Michaelson could have been fucking me for months, and I let it happen?" She shivered and a tear dripped down her face.

"I think so yes. Though to be fair, this was set up by your husband. You could not have known. And to be fair to your husband, he seems to have been as much, under the control of Michaelson, as they want you to be. Maybe he has ingested some of Michaelson's sperm too. This ritual also works man on man I believe."

"What, you're saying my husband is gay?"

"I'm not suggesting that. He was already heavily influenced by the Church, so is in a weakened state of mind. They could have conducted the ritual without him being aware of what was going on, and making him drink something that contained Michaelson's seed. He may never have known." Callum reached up and brushed the tear gently from Chrissy's cheek, smiling kindly at her. "To be honest, if I had a wife as beautiful as you, I would not want to share you with anyone, so I can only assume that Niall was being heavily influenced to do what he did, to allow you to be abused by Michaelson."

Chrissy wriggled in Callum's lap, as a thank you for his compliment. Immediately feeling the result being transferred back into the heat of her crotch. "But why, what is it they want? Why Niall? Do they want, my money?"

"Yes, I think they definitely want that. But they want your body too, if I'm not mistaken."

"My body..."

Callum's phone rang, it was Georgia. "Hello you, how did you get on. Have you found Niall?"

"Yes, managed to track him. As I think you guessed, he is at Cassandra's and hasn't moved in the last hour or so. I thought you would be back by now? Did you...did you...?" The question on Georgia's lips was did you fuck Chrissy? She wanted to know that more than anything else, but could not bring herself to ask. Callum answered what he thought to be the question.

"Yes, I found out something interesting, I'll bring it back to the office now. Stay there."

He stood up, with Chrissy supported in his arms and took her along to her bedroom. Laying her upon the bed. "You look tired and drained. Why don't you try and get some sleep and I'll come by later and check on you, make sure you are OK?"

"Yes, I'd like that. I am upset. I feel like I've been raped. Although I accepted that man's cock into me. I thought it to be my husband's. Michaelson knew on the other hand, that he was basically taking me without my consent. That is rape isn't it. Even if it isn't a violent act?"

"Yes, Chrissy, I believe it is rape. And we will make sure that he pays for it. One way or another."

Chrissy was quite shocked by the passion in Callum's voice and raised her hand to his cheek. "Thank you for caring." She pulled him down towards her for a kiss. "Now go and find that husband of mine. Though I am not sure I can ever forgive him for what he did. I do still worry about him."

"Sure," said Callum, rubbing a couple of fingers across both of Chrissy prominent mounds, with even more prominent nipples. "Rest. Stop thinking of this. It is in the past; we will deal with it and move on."

She smiled at him and rolled over to hide the further tear that was running down her cheek.

Callum strode into the office. He was back in control of himself, and looked confident, powerful and exuded energy. He swiftly covered the ground between them. Stopping to upraise Georgia. "I meant to say this morning, but was interrupted, that you look absolutely stunning today. Your hair and make-up, your lovely dress and those heels. Wow, makes me feel that I should be taking you out somewhere?"

Georgia did a little curtsy. In the hours since Callum had been gone, her attention had been elsewhere and she had forgotten that she had dressed specifically for him. She had forgotten too, that she wanted to tell him about her feelings for him, more than anything. But each time, something seemed to get in the way. As she curtsied, her dress parted and revealed her stocking tops just as she had intended. As she rose, she could see Callum's eyes were on fire. They immediately made her flush. She was overcome with the strength of the passion that was there, the lust that burned within him and spilled out to infect her. Georgia's breathing became unstable very quickly as the flush ran down her neck and covered her décolletage. "Why thank you sir. But unfortunately, we do not have time. We must get over to Cassandra's. Hopefully, and if my reckoning is right. She will be bonded to you. I think they were doing that in the so called 'dry run'. If that is the case, we can use that to our advantage."

"Oh, we can, can we? Callum's eyes were still locked onto Georgia's thighs, waiting no doubt, for another flash of stocking top. "There are a couple of flaws to your plan though. One, if that is the case, I will be just as easily influenced by her, and she is the high priestess, so should know what she is doing. And two, we are not sure that they did perform that ritual. So, she might not be bound to me at all."

"Well in that case, you will have to use your usual charms then won't you. I mean you normally don't seem to have a problem getting women to drop their panties and spread their legs for you, do you?"

"Hey, is that a bit of anger creeping in, or bitterness? I didn't realise it was a problem for you?"

"It isn't," she said, turning to mask the lie. "Now let me get my coat and we'll head out to Cassandra's."

The journey over, was pretty much in silence. Georgia had given her view of the possible game play, which was that Callum gain entrance, excuse himself so that he could open a ground floor window, and allow her to gain access and do some snooping. She now wished she had not chosen the attire she had, but time was of the essence, she would have to live with it. Callum just nodded his agreement. But seemed to have his doubts.