Into her manor Pt. 01

Story Info
Fiction about a powerful man turned into a princess.
2.2k words
3.83
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara just dropped the press release on my desk and I can't hide my joy. A huge smirk on my face. All the specialized press had a picture of me front page. Christopher Harlow. The CEO of the year. I look down over the pictures. "Looking good" I mumbled to myself. My green eyes enjoying the look of my muscular body, my short brown hair and chiseled jaw. Looking sharp in that dark blue suit, tight enough to let people imagine the sculpted muscle under the fabrics. "A way to please our women customers sir" the marketing told me when we took the pictures. Remembering it I sighed and put the press down on my wooden desk.

At the age of 26 I had it all. Self-made man with a huge appetite in business, I've been successfully buying companies and selling them, in and out, gathering more and more resources. I stood up and looked upon New York from my office. High in this skyscraper, my eyes wandering all over the huge megalopolis before catching up my reflection in the window.

"I don't have it all yet..."

I spoke out loud and sighed, annoyed, the press might be writing that I am the CEO of the year but I knew the truth. I'm just a pawn. Somewhere, there, some older families are controlling this fantasy. I've met some of them during my young career. Dirty old creeps with fancy and clearly inhuman tastes who sit on the top of the world, treating anybody who is not part of their world like a piece of trash. We are nothing but slave to them...

I'm no slave...

Since I discovered what really lies behind the money and power, I've focused myself on a single purpose, taking down what I've started to call "The Elite". Slowly, I tried to enter the inner circle with diplomacy. Offering my help even. But each time, I was treated like a tool. I'm nothing for them. At least they think I'm just a young idealist. And so, since a few months, I've decided to go with a more offensive behavior.

Slowly, I started to focus on one family which seems weak. I've searched for months before finding them. Kean Corporation. Hold by the youngest child of this family, a woman called Louise Kean. Kean Corp is working on building houses and stuff like that. They even work on my own skyscraper. And they worked well... but nobody seems to have ever seen Ms. Kean herself. One true woman of The Elite, always sending her own agents. By a subtle and skilful work, I've started to buy one by one the little company hold by Ms. Kean, slowly killing her control over this world. And this thought made me smile...

She is younger than me, and she haven't even try to resist or fight back. No reaction at all. I do think half of her companies are now mine. And today I've a big meeting with my contact within The Elite. Today I've hoped they will finally induct me as part of their little society. And then...

I'll take them down.

Clara my secretary signaled me that the limo was waiting for me outside, and so I left without a word. The car already waiting for me. "And fast" I ordered the driver without even looking at him, my eyes locked on my smartphone as the car started to move.

But something felt odd. Like... Was I getting sick? The world felt spinning a bit too fast. I looked up to noticed that the glass between me and the driver was closed shut. I tried to open the car windows but the control appeared to be locked. My heart beating faster. "What the hell is going on?" I shouted to the driver who didn't even flinched at my hateful roar. I punched the windows, tried to kick but nothing moved. And the world kept spinning faster around me. I'm sweating, panting and unable to prevent myself to collapsed in the car, unconscious...

-------------

"Fuck... my head..." I mumbled, a powerful headache waking me up. I blinked my eyes a few times but the world is black around me. It took me a few seconds to feel the cold on my naked skin, the pain in my arms and shoulders and the feeling of something on my head...

I took a minute, wiggling on the spot, before realizing what was happening.

I'm naked. That's for sure. My arms are bound together high in the air and I'm standing somewhere. I can move my legs but I can't feel anything except the cold floor under my feet. And I've something over my head. It's loose, so I suppose it's a bag or something like that.

I'm terrified at first but then I realized that must be some sort of intimidation play by The Elite. Maybe the little Ms Kean is a bit more pissed than I thought but I'm not really surprised in the end. The only thing that bother me is...

I know The Elite methods. You annoy them : you get killed. If you are well known they make it look like a proper accident. I remember that thing when I was a kid, Lady Diana, former princess, who passed away in a car accident in France. I discovered only a couple of years backs that this was their decision. But this? I don't get it. My face have been on many TV and newspapers the last couple of days, people know me by now. Kidnap me and make me disappear like this?

For sure, they have a plan. And judging by how they handle stuff, I'm not going to die here. So I wait, patiently.

The silence of the room is broke by the sounds of a heavy door right behind me, quickly followed by the sounds of footsteps. I grinned under the hood before receiving a strong punch in the guts, cutting my breathing for a second.

"What the hell are you doing?" I groaned after the hit. But my protest was welcomed with the chuckles of at least two guys, another strike hitting me right above the groin and a second punch found my jaw. This felt like a gratuitous assault, they didn't even ask question or anything, they are just... torturing me for the sake of it.

"I know you can't kill me and punching me won't change my stance." I tried to protest, showing my will and understanding of the situation to my captors. I thought at this moment that it would make them stops. But instead, I felt a strong hand catching me by throat and effortlessly holding me up in the air. I gasped, trying to find some air. But instead I felt the whiskey smelly breath of one guy through the hood.

"Shut up and take it like a man while you can." he said with a clear sparkle of sadism in his voice before letting me fall down and receiving me with a knee between my legs.

I think my mind snapped past this point as I received many more strikes across my whole body. I guess at some point they even used some sort of baseball bat to strikes my legs, hard enough to be painful and cover me in bruises, but not enough to break a bone.

The long ordeal stopped before they left me alone again, the door closing again, I felt myself passing out in pain with the taste of blood in my mouth.

I don't know how long I stayed like this, my arms sore from the position, but I woke up again at the sound of the door opening up, footsteps again...

But this time, a sparkle of light shined through the hood right before it got pulled off my head. The bright light blinding me for a minute or two. I was able to see two silhouettes. One strong black guy and a short blond one, both smiling at me. I tried to focus on them but my attention was caught by a sharp sound filling the room.

The sounds of high heels clicking down the hard floor.

A woman entered the room and my eyes focused on her.

A short but stunning woman wearing a tight black pencil skirt, white blouse and black jacket. Shining black stilettos at her feet. Long brown hair going down to her hips.

She approached me and started to walk in circle around me, looking at my body from the bottom to the top a couple of times. My mind messing around I realized who she must be...

"Louise Kean... herself..." I said in a sarcastic chuckle. "What made you left your silver tower milady?"

But she looked not amused, she stopped in front of me and crossed her arms. Even if she was shorter than me, she was holding her rank really well. Looking great in that outfit I must recognize. At least she looks like someone who could run operations on a daily basis.

"I take it. And put a nano chip on it too." She said with a cold-blooded tone before turning around and leaving the room the same fashion she entered it : by making her heels clicked.

I tried to protest her departure, I wanted to talk to her... And specially what she means by "nano chip"? But it was too late, the blond guy have already sunk a needle in my flank and my mind was going down to sleep... down and down...

-------------

In the dark again... still retrained?

No... no... it's just... really tight in here...

Waking up again with a headache, I'm in a car I guess. At least I think because I can't see anything. My finger reach and I can feel cold metallic walls everywhere around me. I'm either in a trunk or a tiny box.

My eyes adapted more and more with the time and I noticed a few tiny holes at my feet level. But the box is so small I can barely move. And the vehicle is driving fast on some sort of bumpy road. I knock my head. I groan. I can hear the change in my ears... we are underground now.

Even if for all of my life I have been in control of my fate it feels that for the first time ever... I was not in control. My breathing starting to go quicker and my eyes tried to adapt the low light to understand my situation.

"Calm yourself down Harlow... she mentioned taking you with her. You are not going to die. Until you breathe you will be able to fight back. And you have enough resources for that..."

I don't know where I found the strength but I finally calm myself a little and analyzed the situation better.

I'm clearly in a truck or at least a large vehicle. A pick up maybe. I can feel the air through the little hole so this box can clearly be in the back of a pick up.

That's just a transport crate. Possibly something that passed the border control without getting analyzed. I'm being carried away in a box like some sort of object.

My eyes finally adapted the light and I can see that my body is covered in bruises. Those bastards really gave me a run for my money.

"I don't know what you are up to Louise Kean... but now I can have a proper talk with you... I hope."

The memory of the sharp dressed lady and the sounds of her heels appeared again in my head. It's funny... Despite the weird situation her picture perfect body is printed in my mind. To be honest she doesn't look like a model. She doesn't seem too skinny, but she is not big even. She is just... a normal woman with an insane charisma. If it's a thing...

And to be honest, she is clearly my kind of girl.

But I'm not here to fuck her. Not that it wouldn't be fun to bend her over my desk and get my revenge right in her pussy, but right now my priority is to get out of here.

The truck started to slowdown until it stopped and the engine shuts. "At last..." I sighed.

"What do you think this one have done?" said some guy... a young one if I guess right.

"It's not our job to know this. If you don't want to end up in this crate Steve, shut the fuck up." An old man. More experienced. Who ever those guys are, they are pulling the crate off the truck and I knock myself against the walls, groaning again, before asking out loud.

"I don't know how much she pay you, but I can triple the offer if you open this box right now." I said with a neutral tone. Or at least I tried to be neutral, I have lost my assurance for the last few words.

But the guys didn't answer my call, so I repeated myself, louder, genuinely more scared...

And again... nothing... until they dropped the crate hard on the ground. I could hear their footsteps going away. I snapped. Punching and kicking the walls. Trying to break out this time.

"Let me out! Come back here and let me out!"

I could feel tears building at the corner of my eyes. I was terrified...

Then I froze.

Heels.

Clicking.

Approaching.

Slowly.

Like a predator...

The sounds of the box unlocking.

Blinding eyes, setting my world to white.

"Good morning slave... sorry for the bad treatment, those guys are not really soft... Hungry?"