All Comments on 'Into Her Mouth'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Super good

Man, that was creepy. Really well done cosmic horror.

My one criticism is the parts where the characters lost their sanity seemed a little too short and simple. It would be really cool to see it as more of a process and hear in a little more detail how their minds broke.

Thanks for writing!

rutger5rutger5about 7 years ago

Very original story. Sets a good mood, the becoming nautilus machine very effective horror. My only criticism isn't about plot, just seemed like a waste of money to buy jaws of life when proper sized bolt cutters would have done the same job.

r5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

i agree, it would be great to read more of the loss of control of all four of them but the story works really well as it is and maybe having to imagine the details makes it scarier. definitely one of the best stories i've read in a while!

XericXenophileXericXenophileover 5 years ago
Haunting

I swear I have seen this on TV as an episod of The Haumting Hour or something. Really spooky and disturbingly good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I never thought...

This was really immersive for me, I never thought I would like something like the closing your eyes part, fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It gets better and weirder

This story was really interesting. At first it was weird and hard to follow, but after a few rereads, it got more and more interesting. Definitely agree that it deserves to be longer! More detailing on the mind acceptances of it all and more detail/long sex scenes. Great!

teaseyfoxyteaseyfoxyover 4 years ago
So good

The only problem with this is that it's too short. Multiple parts of different horrors and love every one of them. This fiction has unlocked some fetishes in me that I can't seem to find anywhere else.

DonHastilyDonHastilyalmost 3 years ago

I don’t think I’ll ever quite recover from this story. Years later and I’m still coming back to it over and over again. Absolutely incredible.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

There is nothing creepier than the Weeping Angels... except Weeping Mannequins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous