All Comments on 'Into His Arms Ch. 04'

by minnie689

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not my cup of tea

it is your story to lead as you want

I did not like Alik and by page 3 saw nothing changed in the story direction and just quit.

this story suck bug time, I couldn't make myself go further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't stop

Don't listen to the haters your story is going in a great direction. Still wondering if the connection with her brother was just because she needed the protection of the pack.. Can't wait for more. (Sorry my login isn't working I'm gamepieces five stars😎)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
welcome back

well i do love your story. i had to go back and read the begining but i think it has a lot of potenial. i donot care for alik, he is qn ashole but i do like ryon. o well i never do like the right guy. please keep writing...trs

aimanlupeaimanlupeover 7 years ago
Good Read!

Settling in for a really good tale! Everything about these first four chapters has kept me intrigued and wanting for more! You paint with words, and that is something I can't stay away from. I can tell this tale is more in line with what I'd imagine living with beings that are more in-tuned with their animalistic nature and what makes them wereWOLVES, not weremen. What drives them, their actions and reactions, thought processes or beliefs can't be what is expected of humans, since they aren't. More often than not, it's gonna get primal, raw, gruesome and downright uncomfortable, as that would be in keeping with beings such as these. I'm definitely hooked and anticipating the adventure of delving deeper in your story!

I'm already in love with Alik - there's just something about him, glimpses of a vulnerability to him, that calls for closer looks, begs to be acknowledged and addressed as more than an overheated lustful cave Were. LOL Victor could be my ace-boon-coon ANY day - he seems to be a very wise soul who has been gifted with a wealth of wild and intoxicating jocularity! What a powerful combination! These two are my favorites by far, so far.

I feel for your current situation - I've found myself there twice in my lifetime, and hope you convalesce to as near to 100% as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Quick Fix for You

As a former proofreader, I had hoped as you went along that you would notice one particular error: the possessive vs the plural form of the word "Alpha" or "alpha."

First, "Alpha" refers to a specific being; "alpha" refers to one of many such beings. Second, "Alpha's" indicates that something belongs to the "Alpha."

When you use "alphas," you indicate several beings of the "alpha" type (therefore, "Alphas" would never be used).

I find the story interesting. Alix, however, does seem to be more inclined to forcing sex than to forging an understanding with a lifelong mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love the story

Am i the only one who likes Alik?

Idk I think Ryon is kind of a jerk. Sure he thinks he and Hazel are mates, but disrespecting his alpha at an event is tacky. Also his tempter tantrums are just childish and not necessary when Hazel is already dealing with so much. I think Alik although rough around the edges has a sweet side and I think he cares for Hazel in a way that Ryon cannot.

Also Ryon going behind their parents back and stuff is not something I am terribly fond of, factor in Hazel's innocence and he comes off like a child predator almost. He is taking advantage of her lack of experience and exposure to other males.

I am totally team Alik!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad that you are Back

I'm so glad that you did not give up on the story, but I am Sorry to hear that you are hurt. I'm glad that you are doing better, I hope that you keep Feeling and Getting better. But please don't give up on the story, Even if it takes longer than usual.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

3-way!! Yay!! Hehe. 3-way? Why do I get the feeling that you want to demote Ryon to friendship status only? Don't kill the venerable 3-way! Don't give up! No, there just has to be a way! It will be something akin to performing a miracle in the doggy-world, but the praises will make it worth it. Imagine, the first writer to achieve the impossible in were-wolf land and walk away unscathed. You.can.do.it!

Jeez, you having a huge accident after writing about a huge accident is reaaaaly clocking it on the scary-scale. Sorry to hear about that happening. Glad you're okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm out

So I read all four chapters tonight. While your writing is intriguing, you fall into common tropes, specifically her virginity and the alpha's abuse. It's clear we're supposed to root for Hazel and Alik, but I won't support abusive relationships. Good luck on your endeavour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it, but...

Watch where I and me turns into she or he when you are referring to a character. I didn't mind the different POV coming from independent characters. Admittedly I read a lot of those type of stories, plays, etc.

So sorry to here about your accident. Might I suggest Google voice or some such app, and grammerly.com to fix and edit what voice apps omit. Speak slower and monotone to have less mistakes. You're talking to a computer and accents and emotion can throw it off. Just a suggestion.

Also. I have no issues with Alik, and am not seeing where any warnings are needed. You may loose the love at first sight warm fuzzy romance readers, but this hasn't been one of those stories since she was found in the tree. The difference between the men is maturity and age, and you portray this wonderfully. The brother was 8 for 10 years after all, and Alik is 300 years old. Keep your story true to your imagination! I just am biting at the bit to find out what she is and if Alik, having tasted her blood, has noticed an 'other' than human and wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story line

Sorry about your accident. Don't give up. 50 Shades was written on a blackberry and

Harry Potter on diner napkins. Now there's apps for that that can help you while you recover. Please make sure you give us an ending.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 7 years ago
more than one mate

i am rooting for her to have more than one mate. hopefully this happens. it would sadden me that that aspect gets dropped. it could be interesting to see how the men have to deal with sharing a mate for a change :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed this so much I have read all 4 and can't wait for the next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quick recovery

V understand. Don't sweat on its delay. Just get well soon and shower us with your beautiful storytelling. Take care n well done with this chapter.

Loved it.

Awaiting for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Alik!

I know deep inside he's a fluffy bear that truly loves Hazel. I'm not feeling Ryon tbh. I feel like he's just taking advantage of Hazel. She needs someone who's not insecure and who can properly defend her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want to read this but...

You write in different povs as if we are learning something new each time. Why???? It's like so many Wattpad submissions. Its interrupts the flow. Like in your first chapter, I want to read it but stopped after everyone's points of view and announcing their names? Not really for that. But hey, that's just my pov

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Alik is an absolute abusive ass. He shows up to her parents' funeral reception and trashes her house, disregarding the fact that she's grieving, only listening to his selfish desires. He shows her no respect or condolences, physically hurts her and doesn't acknowledge it until way too late, and doesn't respect any of her wishes. He was almost willing to destroy her future just to have her in his study. Ryon loves her and would take care of her!

Aside from that, this is a great story! So glad you're feeling better and hope you continue to do so. Keep up the good writing!

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
^^

Thanks for the chapter and sorry about your accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

:( I like Ryon for her mate. This alpha is a dick. I hope she doesnt end up with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ryon is probably some sort of protector

I think Ryon is probably a protector and not her mate. His first instinct has always been protection. He has probably confused the connection with that of mate. Ger parents alluded to her non human status so this protector issue is probably linked to that. I bet Ryon finds his mate and realised this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alik a mate, Ryan a protector

I think Ryon is her protector. He just got it confused as a mate. Alik is her mate after all, he did come charging in for her at the funeral. The box contains her identity. I think she is the daughter of some grand witch but has had her power suppressed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still hate Alik

If Alik truly believes he is Hazel's mate, then he has to respect her as a person, including her right to choose her mate. And she is clearly saying that Luna has not chosen Alik for her. Marriage is a partnership, not subjugation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alik is an awful alpha

I get that there are certain things that we all think of when we think if alphas: dominate, overbearing. But Alik has that turned up to 11. Alphas are also supposed to protect the weaker members of their pack (of which anyone wolf would say hazel is the weakest being human). The bit about him painting as a nice touch, but he's still a flat and boring character.

Ryon.. he's a bit better. I can see where folks are coming from about him being her protector and not her mate, but i like the idea of ryon as her mate better than alik because it at least feels like ryon cares about her. And no,he shouldn't be trying to insult his alpha in his own home, but the alpha shouldn't be trying to claim someone that isn't his or is saying that want to be the alpha's.

Two mates would be a great idea and a very interesting story that hasn't really been done before. However, i see that having a snowball's chance in hell with how alik acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My FAVORITE story!!!!!

Please continue this series...this is my favorite story on this website so far and you can't leave me guessing who she picks in the end!!! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please update/continue!

I love this story! I keep checking to see if there is a new chapter and I am starting to lose hope :/ I want to know how the story unfolds! (Or at least when a new chapter will be posted)

MattigotMattigotover 7 years ago
Wow!

I started your story a bit earlier this evening and I haven't been able to stop. I absolutely love it. Don't let the negative comments get you down, some people are never happy unless they are bashing some one else, most will sign only as anon-a-mouse, squeaky things that run from their own shadows. I cannot wait until you post your next chapter, this story is getting really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter pleaseeeeeee!!!

Been dying for the next chapter. Keep rereading the story to keep it fresh.. Hope you update soon

willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago
Like the story

I still find it hard to actually get into any of the character. I like the Alpha and his friend and she just grates on my nerves.

Before she says no to the Alpha she needs to think.

She does not seem to have the mating pull to her brother/ mate to be, and still treats him like a brother. She hasn't even kissed him and might be shocked when she feels nothing other than sisterly love for him when they do.

On the other hand she almost creamed herself the moment the Alpha touched her! For a smart woman she is pretty dumb.

We STILL don't know what she is, she has to be more than just human since her mother said she was her friends child.

We have yet to find out who the HER was that was mentions at the beginning of this tale.

So she could be either the daughter of a high priestess of witches and a human or demon that wants the gift back that he gave her real mom.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

...hello? Does yus still luves us? We's still luves yus! Pls.let know, cause all I can think about is motorcar crashes turning out to be worse than originally thought and no, this is not my mother speaking. You would have wanted to remove yourself from earth if this was my mother speaking. Remember - we luuuuves you.

willieonewillieoneover 7 years ago
what if

She is the high priestess of witches and turned herself into a baby all those years ago to be found and raised by her friend the wolf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You abandoned us :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleasd post chapter 5!

Alot of readers are patiently waiting for the next chapter....please post soon.

justablonde2000justablonde2000about 7 years ago
Looking forward to more

I am truly sorry for your accident and hope you are better. I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story. Hope you publish the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you are doing better. I hope to see chapter 5 soon, if not I will wait patiently if need be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hope to see ch 5

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it..already a fan.please keep it coming.(wink..wink)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Moreeee

Please finish the story! I’m dying here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Love this story and I am on edge to read more! But I'm not sure about your editor though. 'Drug' is not a replacement for dragged, and it's used ALOT in this story. Along with a few missing words and a saying said wrong 😣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Patiently waiting

Still patiently waiting for the next chapter two years later :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sigh

Oh well, guess I better put this story out of my mind. Smh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE

This is such a good story! Please write more!

carmenvampcarmenvampalmost 5 years ago
I Hope You Write More

I have so many questions about what's going to happen. I hope you've recovered from your accident and will write several more chapters. I'm hooked on the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s good

You have a really great storyline and it has potential to be magnificent. If you ever get around to finishing it, I would at least try to get in professionally published. To the characters, I actually really like Alik. He is a lycan so I get the uncontrollable spikes of aggression, but by goodness man get it together lol. Also I think, for her age, Hazel should be a little bit more mature. I mean honestly, “fuck buddy”??? He never even mentioned just fucking her. She should use that big beautiful brain she has. And also maybe lose some weight and get rid of the ginormous breasts because for her to be five feet she must be in constant pain. I tried to log in but I gave the story four stars

MissBennetMissBennetover 3 years ago
Please more.

Really liked the first few chapters and hope you will continue at one point. Pretty please!!

Alik is great, at least he's an alpha Alpha. Lately I've read about so many wimpy Alphas that are not worth their names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need more!

Sooo into this story! I was devastated to see your last chapter was submitted in 2016! Hoping you finish the story soon as you’ve left us on a real cliffhanger! Very much enjoying the sexy intimidating Alik. Gives me shivers thinking where this could go!

Ps, hope you have healed fully from your accident.

Best wishes

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A true Alpha Wolf is compassionate and caring, not like Alik. Unless you want to describe weres mentally as humans only, and alphas like those become too accustomed to power, having wolf traits only in their other form, I suggest reading about true wolf behaviour.

Alik's behaviour is at times revolting indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate that I will probably never get to read more. I think this could have been a good published book

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous