Into the Bushes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down." Lilah almost didn't recognize her own low, husky murmur, barely audible over the squelch of her finger trawling through Nichole's pussy. The woman was undulating now, humping Lilah's fingers, and without even realizing it Lilah's body was moving right along with hers, both of them dancing to the tune played by her hand inside Nichole. "Go on."

Nichole collapsed, her knees giving out, and for an instant as she flipped over on the wrinkled sheets the two women gazed at each other, all wide open-mouthed grins in scarlet faces, their eyes sampling each other's bodies. Nichole drew a breath, as if to say something, but she was already scooting naked to the center of the mattress and Lilah had already planted her knee on the bed beside Nichole's hip.

"I told you I had something you could eat," she hissed, the sheer need roughening her voice. Her eyes roved up from that copper bush Nichole had, past her belly button, between her pale-nippled breasts, and up to where her hazel eyes gazed clear and bold back at her. Lilah was mad with lust, sweeping her leg up and over the other woman's hips and then shuffling up along her sweaty body. They both felt the drag of Lilah's swollen pink pussy lips as they slipped into Nichole's cleavage, leaving a trail of juice on her freckled skin.

Nichole was nodding, her mouth ready, eyes sinking past Lilah's big young breasts and down to where her pussy spread wide and wet and wonderful, moving toward her now with a purpose, and she was more than ready. She felt Lilah's thighs settle along both sides of her head, smelled the magic scent of a wet, needy snatch, and she was tilting her head up to meet Lilah as the two of them collided in that most intimate way imaginable.

She started lightly, her mouth open wide, lips on lips; just smelling and tasting and getting familiar. Lilah let out a long, gurgling groan, sinking lower to drive herself against Nichole's face, craving the contact; Nichole drew back slightly, her hands curving up to rest on the sides of Lilah's hips as she extended her tongue into the soupy, thick heat at the center of Lilah's being.

The girl tasted sharp, tangy, the molten juices rolling from her pussy already, and Nichole was eager to lap them up. All of it thrilled her: the slit itself, obviously, but there was so much more. Firm, sweaty thighs gripped her head. Thick, muscled asscheeks filled her palms. And when she looked up she saw the glorious, smoothly rhythmic undulations of belly and breasts under the spaced-out face of this strange and beautiful young woman, now grinding herself into Nichole's face.

They synched up quickly, Lilah's movements slow and steady and purposeful, leaving Nichole room to indulge herself. She ran her tongue slowly, thickly, up both sides of Lilah's slit, digging in slightly every time she reached the apex where the younger woman's clit poked out like a bold finger. Up, down, and through, she wagged her tongue inside Lilah, and when she noticed the girl's motions speeding up, the pressure becoming more insistent against her chin, she tilted her head up and puckered her lips, suddenly, over that fat little clit. It tasted like copper in her mouth as she sucked it hard.

The scream shook the room, Lilah responding at once with a harsh, eager energy, her hips driving her pussy hard against Nichole. "Yes!" she shrieked, the orgasm building with lighting speed, and when she looked down and saw those hazel eyes riveted to hers, that fine nose pressed into the down of her bristly pubes, she knew Nichole's lips were going to stay locked around her clit until she could make Lilah come.

So she did, sobbing, her whole body wracked and shaky. Dimly she was aware of Nichole's hair roped between her grasping fingers, of her arms shaking the other woman's head with the strength of her climax. Her whole body clenched tight, every muscle straining, until it all drained out with a slack bliss against the other woman's tongue.

"Oh my god!" she gasped hard. Slowly, so slowly, her fingers unclenched, releasing Nichole's hair. "I'm sorry. Did I smother you?"

Her answer was a feral glare up from between her thighs, Nichole's face red and shiny. "Scoot back," she urged hoarsely, pushing at Lilah's hips. She was squirming to get out from underneath the still-orgasmic Lilah, scrambling up with their bodies still sliding together; she was still pulling herself to a seated position when Nichole realized she wanted to kiss her.

She opened her arms and pulled the taller woman to her, their breasts pressing, lips offered, and as they came together with a moan from Nichole, Lilah realized how long it had been since she'd tasted her own pussy off another woman's tongue. Nichole gave herself over, her mouth wide and tongue deep, her hands tracing all over Lilah's pulsating body; with a sudden lurch, Lilah realized she was still coming slightly, her pussy still in spasm. "Oh my god!" she sighed, drawing back.

"Good, huh?" Nichole's grin was broad, her eyes wide. "You're so sexy."

"Mmm." Lilah fell forward, her head resting on Nichole's bony shoulder, and shivered uncontrollably. "I love your mouth."

"My mouth loves your cunt," Nichole giggled, the word shocking Lilah. She felt the other woman's kisses on her neck and shoulder, her fingers running up and down along her spine. "You taste good."

"Fuck." Lilah felt so close to this woman, like they'd known each other for years. She got a sudden urge to be closer, to burrow into Nichole, her own lips nibbling at the other woman's neck. Nichole tipped her head back, offering more, an invitation as Lilah began to suck hard at the side of her neck.

"Yes," was all Nichole had to say, and then they were shifting in each other's arms. Lilah rose up on shaky thighs, leaving Nichole to keep scrambling out from underneath them. She threw one leg out and around Lilah's, then brought herself back close, her pussy glued to the front of Lilah's thigh, her hips in motion.

"You're beautiful," Lilah blurted, looking down at those fiery red pubes rubbing on her own skin. She hunched herself closer, riding the other woman's thigh in turn, and this time when they kissed their bodies twined even closer together, everything touching.

"Shh." Nichole pulled back and laid a finger on Lilah's lips, the finger disappearing inside at once. She giggled at that, but the giggle changed into a sighing gasp when Lilah's hand sought her pussy, two fingers plunging in as they had when she'd undressed her. "Mm. Yes."

"I know." Lilah was moving her hips, humping Nichole's thigh, the pressure of her own leg pushing her hand deep and hard against the other woman's mound, into her vagina, and she knew she was doing the right thing when Nichole's jaw went slack and her hips started to grind on her prodding fingers. The two of them whipped themselves into a fast, sweaty frenzy, flinging their bodies together without stopping to rest.

Manic, Lilah licked at the other woman's face, tasting her own pussy. Their hips churned together, faster and faster, with Nichole now clinging to Lilah like a drowning woman clings to a lifeboat.

Their foreheads met, grinding lightly together, and when Lilah raised her eyes she found Nichole's staring straight back at her, the two of them trading urgent breaths into each other's faces. Lilah had never felt so close to anyone, and the fact that this sublime woman was about to come on her fingers left her lightheaded. Her hand was cramped between their clashing mounds, but she didn't even notice as she worked her wrist, twisting her hand, drilling deeper and deeper into Nichole's core.

All at once the other woman's rhythm changed, slowing but becoming more purposeful, not the desperate panting heaves as she'd felt the hook of Lilah's fingers, but now smoother, swinging motions, her face tightening in a wide-eyed grimace. It almost made Lilah come again, knowing what she was doing to Nichole.

With a petrified, stiffened body, Nichole wrenched her body into its climax, her eyes shut tight as she cried out in ecstasy. Lilah watched in awe feeling the wonderful slide of skin on skin, smelling and tasting the other woman's orgasm almost as strongly as she'd felt her own; instinctively, she wrapped an arm around Nichole's back to support her as her body rose and fell on Lilah's willing fingers, until slowly, breathlessly, her hips began to churn more slowly.

"Shit," Nichole whispered, the two of them sinking slowly onto the stained sheets. Lilah felt like she wanted to keep her fingers buried in Nichole's snatch forever, playing, even as the two of them stretched out on her bed in the late-morning sun through the window. "I can't believe this."

"Believe it." Lilah leaned over, nipping lightly at those pale little nipples. She trembled when she felt Nichole's fingers running shyly through her hair.

"What now?" the older woman whispered, smiling broadly.

"Well, you've had your snack," Lilah purred in her new lover's ear, those thick red coils tickling her nose. "I think I might be getting hungry now too, if you've got nowhere else to be."

"Nope. I'm free all day," Nichole grinned back, spreading her legs.


12