All Comments on 'Into the Darkness'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AngelliccDesireeAngelliccDesireealmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I hope you dont stop this story..I want to read it more and more

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
Thumbs up!

I really enjoyed this story and hope to see more!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Nice length first chapter and hope you continue the story. Hope she can see her family again soon and not have cravings again.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
First Time

reading you and I have to ask myself why. I like the whole premise of this story and like the others would like to see more of Lei and Draven. I'll be watching for you name in the future.

EmeraldKittenEmeraldKittenalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has read and/or commented... This was my first try at a story of this nature, so I was nervous about the response. I'm glad people are enjoying it! :) Thanks again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

good story! i just wonder why you didn't just self-publish this on Amzn as a straight romance short story? you seriously could with just a wee bit of editing.

angelx602angelx602almost 12 years ago
Great Job

I'm a sucker for a good vamp story and this was just excellent. You could seriously publish a mainstream book. I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing.

You should really make this into a book. It would be really popular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

When editing be sure to proof read and question the movements of any character who is in bondage.

On page 1, you establish that Lei's hands are tied to the headboard with silk scarves, and that she has to be fed.

Then later she is eavesdropping and:

"Lei gasped and brought her hand to her mouth."

Then when Draven's hand is on her neck:

"Lei's eyes flew wide, and because of her wrists being restrained she couldn't even try and pry his hand from her neck."

Otherwise great story... going to read the rest of it now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TWO FANGS UP!

A bloodless Vampire storey, who'd have thought it could be. Wow, I really loved it. Thank so much for a great reading time.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Like one of the other comments made, my first question was how she was eating with her hands tied above her head. I'm not sure how they can just erase a person's life history so that it's like that person never existed. Seems like there would be better ways to do it. Of course this is a fictional story and the author can do whatever they want. Probably will pass on the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous