Into the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife strutted out of the kitchen, holding two glasses in her long fingers. She was almost as tall as Mason and her long black hair seemed to flutter around her face. Stretching her arm out, she handed him the glass, the smile on her face still glowing. He snatched the glass from her, taking a quick drink and cringing.

"Kinda strong, don't ya think?" He spat, a half smile on his face.

"Maybe...." Her voice trailed off. "You think I'm drunk don't you?" She winked at him.

"Possibly." He replied. "I'm just glad you're home safe."

"Well, I'm not drunk." Rebecca took a long swallow, then set the glass down on the large oak coffee table. "You know Mason," she looked him in the eyes. "I haven't been able to smile in a long time... and you," She stuck her pointer finger into his chest and pushed him back a little. "have made me smile...you have actually made me happy again."

"Thank you." Mason stepped back from her, his eyes bright. "I guess Emily was right, I would be good for you."

The words hit me like a ton of bricks. Why would my friend's wife set my wife up with another man. Didn't she know that we were still trying to work things out. I grabbed my head as my back slowly slid down the wall until I was resting on my heels. Why was everyone working against me, even my own friends. I glanced around, but the dark house provided no solace. The living room became silent, even the air seemed thicker than normal. Slowly, I rose up the wall, and turned toward the living room, peeking through the shelving built into the wall. My breathing ceased for a long moment.

Rebecca was leaning into Mason, head tilted up, bodies together, her foot behind, lifted off the ground. Faces pressed into each other, their tongue's danced inside her mouth. Mason's strong fingers clutched her waist, then moved up her sides, squeezing, until they reached her arms. She moaned as his thumb caressed the side of her breast. Breaking the kiss, their red lips wet with saliva, Rebecca pulled his shirt up and off his body, tossing it to the ground. She ran her palms up and down his chest and abdomen, her eyes following, then she looked up into his eyes, biting the side of her lip. Her deft fingers unbuttoned the top button of his pants, then unzipped them, slowly. Her bright blue eyes never left his, as her hand slipped down his chest, over his abdomen, then into his pants, her fingers wrapping around his half hard cock. Feeling his girth, her breath sucked in and mouth opened.

His lips met hers as he restarted the kiss, fingers now squeezing her breasts through the cotton material. Rebecca tugged at his jeans and the boxers beneath, they fell to the floor, leaving him naked. As their tongues continued to dance deeper than ever, she cupped one hand around his thick balls and squeezed in short pulses, while her other hand methodically slipped up and down the long shiny shaft. Mason kicked out of his shoes and pants, flinging them off to the side.

Releasing the steel shaft in her grip and breaking the deep kiss, Rebecca stepped back. She grabbed the lower hem of her shirt and raised it up over her head, throwing it off to the side, then she stretched her arms back behind her and unclipped her black lace bra that held her heavy breasts together, it fell off her, exposing her large pink areolas and erect nipples. Unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, she bent over as she pulled them down her legs, stepped out, then tossed them onto the growing pile of clothes.

Mason's breath sucked in and eyes widened as he gazed upon her sheer beauty, dark and sexual. Her long black hair flowed gently down her shoulders, flaring out over the top of her breasts. Her shoulders were pulled back, propping her breast up over her tight abdomen that curved down between the small gap in her thighs, accentuating the short, neatly trimmed hair that glistened below. Rebecca smiled, lips turned up and white teeth gleaming. Turning away from him, she walked to the fireplace and hit a button on the wall, the fire inside roared to life, casting flickering shadows on the wall behind them. Lying down on the plush white rug, in front of the fireplace, she tapped her palm on the ground beside her.

Mason sat down beside her, as she laid down onto her back. Leaning over her, their mouths met, tongues deep. His fingers squeezed the underside of her breast, then pinched and pulled her nipple, as moans escaped her open mouth. Running his thick fingers down her tight abdomen, he lightly pressed the tips into her clit; she responded to his touches with a long sigh into his open mouth. His fingers made soft circles until her hips responded, lifting up and off the floor, as he slipped two fingers deep within her, again she moaned, this time louder. Pulling his mouth from hers, his head lowered, wet lips wrapping around her stiff nipple, then he sucked hard, pulling the extended rough skin into his mouth as her sharp noises filled the air. Hips now rocking heavily into his fingers, Rebecca lifted her arms above her head, stretching her breasts out and curving her lower back off the floor.

Rebecca hadn't felt this way in a long time, pleasure rising up through her, flooding these sexual emotions all over her fiery body. A flicker inside her sparked off, lighting a fuse that traveled up her torso. Her hips began to jerk into Mason's hand, his fingers now dripping with her juices. She was lost inside her own lust now, her mind no longer getting in the way. She screamed as an explosion ripped up through her, tearing her apart. Mason's muscular body was over top of her now, his lips offering her wet kisses down her stomach. Reaching down she ran her fingers through his hair, as his head stopped at her lower abdomen. He glanced up with a grin, when he saw her lust, then buried his face into her, tongue deep.

"Oh fuck!" Rebecca screamed, seizing his head with a tight grip and pulling his face into her wet crotch.

Her whole body exploded, and she started to shake. Mason wrapped his arms around her thighs, holding her quivering body as his tongue licked up her sensitive walls and his nose tapped her clit. Raising up on her heels, she jerked her hips into him, fucking his face. Another loud long shriek tore from her lungs. Her head was now moving side to side on the ground, long dark hair flinging about. She could no longer feel her fingers or toes and her whole body tingled around the thunder rolling inside her; it was as if she had never had an orgasm before. Fingers tight on Mason's head, she continued to screech, filling the whole house with her lust.

The explosions inside her refused to stop and her breath became weak and haggard, eyes beginning to black out. Every muscle in her body was tense and straining, as her voice slowly died down, her body lowering to the ground and fingers releasing their strong grip on Mason's head.

"Oh fuck." Rebecca huffed through the long deep breaths as she tried to regain her senses, chest heaving up and down.

Mason rose up to his knees above her, looking down on her as she pulled her arms above her head, pale blue eyes open but blank. His long thick cock stuck straight out, a thin string of clear slime hanging from the tip, dangling over her crotch. His face glistened from ear to ear with a clear sparkling glitter, a thick coat of her cum. Hands resting on her knees, which where propped up beside him, he waited.

I looked on, mouth wide. What had she just done? It was like a train wreck, I couldn't stand it, but couldn't take my eyes off it either. I had never seen her orgasm like that, with such animalistic lust, like she was not under her own control. We would always have sex, after we argued and it would leave us both exhausted, but this...the way she shook and screamed. I put my hands on my head, shaking it. The amount of emotion involved was greater than I had ever felt, or could ever feel. Did her anger for me create this? Was I to blame for the massive orgasm she just had? Again I couldn't move, I wanted to rush in and stop everything, but something was holding me back, some unknown force. I knew this now. There is no way I would have let this happen, what was going on with me? I raised my eyes, peering back into the living room.

Mason dropped down on his palms, his face inches from Rebecca's face. Their tongue's came out, tips touching and circling. Her arm stretched down, fingers wrapping around the thick pole that hung above her stomach, the long clear string catching on her wrist and falling off, splattering her forearm. She stroked the thick cock twice, slowly, then lowered the head until the bulbous tip slipped between her moist folds. Biting her lip, she nodded up at Mason. Bumping his hips forward, he pushed the head of his cock inside her. Her mouth opened and breath sucked in. He slid the thick beast a little further inside her. Rebecca arched her back, allowing the beefy pole to slide along her engorged clit. She could feel the veins on the side pulse against her thin sensitive walls, and the large tendon as it rubbed down her. She grabbed her knees and pulled them back, opening herself up more to him. His cock slipped all the way inside her, bumping her forward and pressing his balls against her ass. A long, soft moan rushed from between her lips.

Small explosion once again went off inside her body, arms and legs feeling numb. Mason watched his cock, as he pulled it out, almost to the tip, then slid it back into her, making her squeal. His steel pole quivered inside her as he pulled it back out, then sank it deep again, each time forcing a chirp from Rebecca's lungs. He wrapped his mouth around hers and kissed her, his whole tongue inside her mouth. She tasted herself, the sweet elixir, and it drove her into a frenzy. Methodically, Mason kept the pace slow, as if he was teasing her and himself at the same time. His biceps and triceps flexed tight and chest strained, as he fought the urge to begin slamming into her. More explosions lit off throughout her body and she began to shake, her hips now rising to meet his cock. Weak and weary, her fingers released her knees, letting her feet drop to the floor. Reaching around, she grabbed his ass, fingernails digging into the skin, tearing it, knuckles white. Her whole body exploded and lightening ripped down her limbs, making her fingers and toes tingle. Mason continued his cool restraint, even as she pulled his ass harder, trying to force his speed to increase. Rebecca arched her neck up, looking down at the cock entering her, blue eyes wide.

"Oh God!" She screeched, her voice ripping through the air.

Finger and toes spread wide, Rebecca's whole body began to shake, as her insides were torn apart with pleasure, her mind filled with only passion. All she could think about was his cock pounding in and out of her, his balls slamming against her ass, his body over her, the smell of his lust. Her eyes opened wide and she stared into his, desperation gleaming within them.

"Fuck me now!" She screamed. "Fuck me hard!"

Mason took hold of her legs, behind the knees, and lifted them over his shoulders. Leaning forward and bending her in half, he began pummeling her. The sounds of his skin slapping her skin filled the air. Rebecca screamed loud and hard as his balls slapped against her ass. Sweat began to run down his chest and drip off his body onto hers. Rebecca pulled her arms up over her head and pressed her hands against the couch, trying to keep from sliding up the rug, away from his deep blows. Her tight folds curled around his thick shaft. With her hands now wedged between her and the couch, she managed to push back into each forceful thrust, driving his meaty cock deeper into her. Her body was no longer a series of explosions, but now, one massive explosion. She shook underneath him, hard quivers that couldn't be controlled. With blinding speed his cock swept in and out, her tight slick walls jerking it's hard skin, stroking it with the same intensity.

Rebecca lost all sense of time and space as her body shook violently. She was a tight ball of muscle, limbs straining, eyes bulging and lungs screeching. She started to black out, when all the motion stopped and the steel pole left her insides hollow. Her eye popped open and she saw Mason towering over her, holding his thick cock on one hand. Reaching up, she seized it with tight fingers and jerked it up and down.

"Oh God!" She yelped. "I wanted this inside me."

The beast in her hand exploded, sending a long white rope of sauce all the way up her body, a large blob landing on her chin. She furiously stroked, hard and fast, as the thick cock continued to spray her body, covering it with a glistening sheet of gooey white cum. Mason pressed his ball against her ass as she stroked, her feet still high in the air, heels against his chest. Her hand and arm, worn out, stroked until only a clear liquid ran down the long shaft, covering her fingers and Mason's body quivered above her. She let the semi-hard cock fall to his leg and leaned back, her legs falling off his chest and dropping to the ground.

Pulling herself up, Rebecca leaned back against the couch, short of breath, her wild hair flung in every direction, and long strands flared out across her face. Mason fell back onto the rug, his breaths heavy and hard. They both gazed into the fire neither one saying a word. She reached back and picked her drink off the coffee table, taking a long swallow, eyes still on the fire. Thinking that was probably a good idea, Mason leaned forward and grabbed his drink. They both sat in silence, drinking, while I stood staring at both of them through the shelving.

I was bathed in a desperate confusion, having just watched my wife fuck this man, without any consideration for me. Pictures of me and her lined the fireplace mantle, yet that meant nothing to her or him. I thought about the argument we had earlier, would that warrant her fucking another man? My eyes darted back and forth searching for answers. I had told her I was going to stay with Shawn, she must have thought that I may return at some point, although I did tell her to call me when she was ready to talk.

I reached down, patting my pants, my phone wasn't there, holy shit. Did I leave it at Shawn's house, or worse yet at the bar? My gaze shot over to the kitchen. Did I leave it on the counter? I couldn't see it. I felt as though I was going crazy. Rebecca had been sad for months now, angry and crying at random times. No matter what I did, nothing ever helped. Sometimes she would say that it was my fault, but always that she loved me and that she would get better. I reached down and straightened the old black shirt I was wearing, it had a picture of Superman on it, in front of the American flag, when his hair was long. I smiled, I could use him right now, at least his hope. I heard laughing in the background. At least she was happy now, that was one good thing.

"What was that?" Mason huffed, through heavy breaths.

"We just fucked." Rebecca laughed the words out, making sure he knew it was nothing else.

"Should I go?" His head tilted to the side, eyes on her sparkling naked body.

"Yes, go now." I whispered under my breath, but kind of hoping he would hear.

Rebecca stood up and washed the rest of her drink down her throat. She bent over and picked up her black thong and bra, then put them on. Mason watched her, waiting for a response. She stuck her hand out in front of him and he swallowed the final drink and placed the glass in her hand.

"If you like." She told him, shrugging her shoulders.

I slipped back into the pantry as she entered the kitchen, peeking out through the partial glass wall. I watched her back muscles flex as she cracked the ice and poured two more drinks, again leaving only room for a splash of sprite. She strutted back out into the living room, placed the second drink on the table next to the couch, then sat down in my recliner. Mason was standing there in his boxer shorts, he was inspecting the pictures of her and me on the mantle, lifting them up, looking at each one, then replacing them. He set the picture he was holding down, when he saw Rebecca enter, and turned around. She just ignored what he was doing. Watching her sit down, he sat opposite her, where she put his drink. Cringing as he swallowed the next gulp, he kept his eyes on her.

"I'm not going to be able to leave if you keep making the drinks like this." He raised the glass to her, a sour look on his face.

"The car." Her voice was soft, and she glanced out the front window.

"The Mustang?" Mason followed. "What about it?"

"It's Ryan's car." She stated matter of fact like.

"O.K." Mason shrugged, acting as if it was no big deal.

"Just thought you should know." She sipped her drink.

That was the last time she mentioned me and the last time he said anything about me. He didn't even ask if I was coming home, or if there was a chance I might. They both shrugged it off, like I was an afterthought. Or maybe, my mind began to wander. Maybe she wanted me to come home, she wanted me to catch her. The worst that would happen is that I would beat him up, then she would have an excuse to leave me. Maybe that was it. Should I give her that satisfaction? Allow her to get her way, after what she just did to me? I was too confused and clouded to figure anything out. It wasn't just today, my mind has been clouded for as long as I can remember, in this foggy haze. I think it is better for us to be apart, it doesn't seem like we are getting anywhere in life anyway. I'll wait for him to leave, then sneak out and go to Shawn's house, I needed to talk to him anyway.

"Jesus fuck." I whispered "I'm a fucking mess."

I heard them get up and it startled me out of my thoughts. Stepping back into the pantry, I watched as they came into the kitchen. Rebecca poured two more drinks, while Mason leaned up against the counter, watching as she did so. She turned and handed him the glass, eyebrows raised.

"Are you sure?" He tilted his head, with smirk.

"You're an adult, you make the decision." She shot back, Leaning on the stove opposite him.

"That was pretty intense." Mason broached the topic they had been avoiding.

"Yes it was." Rebecca agreed, not backing down.

"Do you prefer it that way?" He kept it going, seeing how much he could get away with.

"Mostly, maybe just not with quite so much emotion." She clinched her jaw under pursed lips.

"Fair enough." Mason shook his head, ready to leave the questioning alone.

"How about you?" She continued it. "You prefer strange women?"

"Not so much, but it just happened that way, I guess." He downed a long swallow.

"Good answer." She smiled. Rebecca stepped up to Mason, wrapping her long fingers around his cock, through his boxers. "I wonder what this prefers now?" Her fingers gently squeezing it.

Mason looked her in the eyes, but kept drinking his vodka. Rebecca set her full drink on the counter beside him, grasp the elastic waist band and went to her knees in front of him, taking his shorts to his ankles. His cock was already hard by the time her knees hit the cold tile floor. Stroking it in front of her face, she kneaded his cock, its odor filling her nostrils. Sticking out her tongue, she ran the flat of it up the underside of his shaft, then placed the tip of his fat cock into her mouth and sucked until her cheeks sunk in. Her other hand cupped his tight balls, gently massaging them. Working her hand up and down his cock, she extracted the clear liquid from it. Sticking out her tongue, she placed the tip in the salty juice that oozed out his tip, then sucked it up into her mouth.

Mason moaned as he ran one hand through her hair while the other continued to hold his drink. Lifting up, Rebecca opened her mouth wide and lowered it down onto his cock, taking half of the thick shaft into her open maw and down her throat. Her tongue swirled around the meaty pole, licking the veins and tasting the salty skin. The cock in her mouth was hard, but not the steel hard it had been earlier. She began slowly working her mouth up and down the shaft, scraping her teeth along the way. Mason's head was hanging back, mouth open, as her head and hand methodically stroked his cock. He swallowed a long drink of vodka, then let his head fall back again. The cock tightened in her hand and she felt the same warm steel that was previously there. She wrapped her ruby lips around the tip, then sucked as much of the warm liquid out as she could, before jumping up off her knees. Mason's eyes sprang wide open and head popped up.