Into the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason's head fell back onto the pillow and his muscles relaxed as Rebecca's head and hand slowed to a stop, lips wrapped around the soft cock and a long quiver, shivered down his body. She sucked off the tip of his clean cock with a pop from her full ruby lips and wiped her gooey chin and neck with the top sheet of the bed. Hopping off the bed, she strutted over to the dresser. Mason's eyes widened when he saw what she was wearing, the lower half of her ass and how it beautifully curved into the backs of her thighs evident. She turned to face him, two cups of steamy coffee in her hands.

"Fresh coffee?" She almost laughed at the expression on his face. "Get it while it's still hot."

I sat on the floor of the kitchen, back against the wall and legs sticking out straight, as my wife and Mason stood in the living room, drinking coffee and talking. I needed him to go, so we could talk. I had been fighting the urge to storm in and make him leave my house all night, but something held me back, I didn't understand it, and I couldn't fight it; I could only sit back and watch as she destroyed our wedding vows. I knew this wasn't like her, but maybe she had changed, right before my very eyes. I found it odd that I didn't see this coming. We may not have been happy lately, but it never felt like our relationship was this far from being able to salvage. Something was amiss, but my hazy brain just couldn't place it. I stood up and peeked into the living room. They were standing by the fireplace, Mason in his boxer shorts and my wife in that beautiful black lace nightgown I bought her, her plump breasts half visible and long erect nipples pointing right at him.

"Why the sudden long face?" Mason's deep voice caught my attention.

"Oh, I just realized what day it was." Rebecca paused, and glanced over at the mantle.

"Yea, April fool's day." Mason laughed. "Does this day make you sad?" He joked, then immediately regretted it as he watched Rebecca's face darken.

"Oh shit," I whispered under my breath. "How could I have forgotten."

"It's our anniversary," She stared at the pictures on the mantle.

"April first, huh?" He had a consoling tone in his voice. "As good a day as any to get married I guess."

"We..." She tilted her head and bit her lip. "It was just the best day for us, it wasn't planned that way."

"Of course." Mason picked one of the pictures off the mantle, "do you want to talk about it, you know, it's good to get things off your chest."

"I don't know..." Her voice trailed off.

"How about yes." Mason's voice was firm. "Tell me something about each one of these pictures."

I was not comfortable with this. My wife standing in front of that man, in her sexy outfit that I had bought for her, talking about us; I don't care if we were having problems or if she just spend the night fucking him, this was breaking all laws of decency.

"Ok." Rebecca took a long deep breath. "That green shirt he is wearing, in this picture." She cleared her throat. "Ryan used to race dirt bikes professionally, not on the highest circuit, but he was sponsored and all his equipment and bikes were paid for." Her voice got lighter as she spoke. "When he raced, his favorite part was doing the triple. See those three hills down there?" She pointed to the bottom of my shirt. "That guy is jumping the triple, only a handful of guys in his division could make that jump. So I bought him that shirt, and it became one of his favorites."

"Hey, I'm wearing that shirt right now." I looked down, but didn't have it on. I could have sworn I was wearing it.

"Perfect," Mason felt the air get lighter around Rebecca. He set the picture down and picked up the next one. "What about this one?"

"Yes, this one." An ever so slight smile formed on her lips. "We were out for dinner. You see, Ryan hates dressing up, he can't stand it. This was our first anniversary, and I made him wear that blue button up shirt. He hated it, but wore it anyway, for me." She was almost laughing. "He never wore it again."

I furrowed my eyebrows, something wasn't right about this, and an anger was building up inside me, an all encompassing rage I had never felt before.

"Now this one, tell me about this shirt." Mason joked, then looked closely at the picture. "Hey, is that a statue of Wayne Gretzky you guys are is standing in front of?"

"It is." Rebecca was laughing out loud now. "The Edmonton Oilers are his favorite team. We would fly up there two or three times a year to watch them play. He loved this picture." She tilted her head, smiling at the picture. "That was their third jersey, a while back, designed by Todd McFarlane."

"And finally." Mason picked the last picture off the mantle.

"Ah, yes," Her smile grew bigger. "His other favorite shirt. The long haired Superman, plus it was black, his favorite color." She took the picture from him, staring at it longingly.

Now the anger in me had turned completely to rage. How could she? Talking with this man, whom she was fucking, about her husband whom she was still married to. We just had a fight, it was just an argument. She had no right to act this way. The rage swelled inside me and my vision was turning red. I was going to run out there and scream at her, then beat the shit out of this dude, I don't care if he made her happy or not, this was unacceptable. My fists were clenched so tight they hurt. How could she?

"Tell me about it?" Mason's voice was calm and direct.

"Oh, I don't know." Rebecca responded, the smile leaving her face.

"Yea, tell him about it." I whispered, looking through the shelves. "Tell him about how you just cheated on your husband so casually, and without a concern in the world." I wanted to hear that shit. "Tell him about it." I was losing control.

"Tell me, I want to hear." Mason put his hands on Rebecca shoulders and looked through her jet black hair and deep into her baby blue eyes.

"Yes," I breathed again. "Tell him." My voice was louder, but they hadn't noticed.

" A year ago Ryan was out on his motorcycle, on the freeway..." Her voice had dropped to a whisper. "He had a sport bike, he liked to go fast."

"No." I spoke even louder this time. "That is not what he wants to hear." I spoke at them, for the first time.

"But they said he wasn't going fast, he was doing the speed limit." Rebecca went on, voice cracking.

"God dammit!" I yelled this time, stepping out into the doorway so I was in plain sight, pointing my finger at them, shaking it. "NO! TELL HIM WHAT HE WANTS TO HEAR!"

"He didn't see it coming." A single tear ran down her face. "The car swerved over into his lane."

"NO! NO! NO!" I repeated, tears now streaming down my face. I forced myself closer to her, it hurt my body, physically, but I pushed through it. "You fucking tell him what he wants to hear." I screamed at her, but they both just ignored me, staring at each other.

"The car pushed him in front of a semi-truck." Her eyes swelled up. "The doctor said he probably didn't feel a thing."

"What are you saying?" I begged, now out of strength and it felt as though my bones were being crunched and my body was mangled. "What the fuck are you saying?"

"I still cannot believe he is dead, it just doesn't make any sense to me." Her words stumbled through the tears. "The last time we were together, we were arguing, I was mad at him for some stupid reason." The tears now flowed down her face.

"I'm not dead." I lifted my arms, looking down at my body. "I'm right fucking here."

Mason wrapped his arms around Rebecca and she squeezed him, her head resting on his shoulder. I fell down to my knees, exhausted and feeling as though I had been ripped apart. I kneeled, looking down at my body.

"Think, think, think." I said to myself. "Think Ryan, god dammit."

Yesterday, I was arguing with Rebecca, right here. We were arguing, how could I be dead, and then I went to Shawn's house. No, I went to the bar, I corrected myself. I was at the bar, but why can't I remember how I got there, I couldn't have just appeared there, it makes no sense. Why can't I remember. Then Mason and Rebecca left in my car and I went to Shawn's house. No, again. I came home. How did I get home? Shit, I can't remember that either, only being home. Did I sleep last night? I can't remember. I can't even remember walking to the kitchen this morning. I threw my arms in the air and jumped up to my feet. This isn't real, it can't be real. I looked down, pulling my shirt out.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, eyes wide, looking down at my green motorcycle shirt, I was again wearing. "This is all your fault!" I screamed and pointed at Rebecca, not knowing where to focus my Rage.

Rebecca pulled away from Mason's arms, and scanned the room, not breathing. Her head stopped, eyes looking directly at me, mouth open.

"Yes!" I yelled. "You can see me!" I pointed at her, a smile creeping up on my face. "I knew it." I felt vindicated.

"What?" Mason's eyes widened. "What is it?"

"He is here." She said, starting to cry again. "I can feel him."

"Where?" His voice doubtful.

"I don't know!" She slapped her face with her palms. "I can't see him, I can just hear his voice in my head."

"What's he saying?" Mason stepped closer to her.

"Yes, tell him what I am saying!" I yelled.

"I don't know!" Rebecca shook her head, the tears streaming down her face. "I can't see him, or understand him, I hear the sound of his voice in my head: when I am eating, working, showering, everything. I just know he is here and it's making me crazy, I mean, I know he is dead."

"How can I help you... tell me please?" Mason didn't know what to do or say.

"Don't you understand?" She glared over at Mason, her hands in the air. "I have been going crazy ever since Ryan died. I love him so much. But..." She looked right at me, as though she could see me. "I haven't felt like I was normal in a very long time, and yesterday... this past day, with you Mason. Like maybe I'm not going crazy." Her hands dropped and shoulders sunk. "I have went out with men, as friends and they all leave thinking I am crazy. And maybe I am, maybe I deserve this." She seemed to accept her fate now, that this was her life.

I stepped back. Staring at Rebecca, who was staring at me. All the anger and rage drained out of me, leaving only the intense pain that seized my body. This was my fault, I had been doing this to her the whole time. I was making her sad and angry and crazy. I was slowly killing her. It was Mason, who would stay with her, and hold her, and listen to her; I was one trying to destroy her. I turned and looked out the window. It was grey and wet, and I could see the drizzle as it fell through the hazy light of the street lamp, but I couldn't see beyond that, it was only a blurry mesh of muddled obscurity. I couldn't see Mike's house, or Henry's house, or Jim's house, any of the neighbor's houses that I knew where right there. How had I missed this the whole time, how could I not have known? I turned my gaze back to Rebecca, who was staring in my direction. She was so beautiful in that black nightgown, her long black hair flowing down her neck and fanning out over her breasts, and her light blue eyes penetrating my soul, so damn sexy.

"I love you." I whispered. "Goodbye."

The corners of her lips turned up in a smile, and I watched as a single tear rolled down her cheek, through the corner of her pink lips, over her little chin then down her supple neck, pausing at the top of her beautiful breasts, before disappearing into the large valley. Walking to the front door, I opened it, not looking back at Rebecca. It was dark, pitch black, and I was nervous, no, I was scared, as I stepped out into the darkness.