Into the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," Rebecca ordered. "follow me."

I followed as they walked down the hallway and into the master bedroom. Holy shit, I thought, was she going to fuck him in our bed? My head became dizzy and my stomach swirled. Rebecca climbed up onto our bed, onto her hands and knees, then looked back at Mason.

"Well, you coming or not?" Her voice low and breathy. Mason climbed up behind her and pulled down her underwear.

"My bra first." She instructed.

Mason grunted his approval and unclipped her bra, letting it fall down her arms, and allowing her large breasts to hang free. On his knees behind her, cock sticking straight out, tapping the small nodule at the furthest tip of her backbone, he gazed down upon Rebecca. The jet black hair on the back of her head parted at her neck, draping down both shoulders and hanging around her plump swollen breasts, leaving her taut, muscular back exposed. Rebecca's satin skin stretched down her back, arching into the gentle curve over the small of her back, where Mason pressed five fingertips, making white indentations. A wide arcing curve of soft cushion expanded out around her hips, as the crease of her ass divided the silky skin, until it narrowed into her thin muscular thighs.

Lowering the head of his cock down, he didn't enter her slowly this time. He wedged the tip into her dripping wet folds and rammed the entire shaft into her with one quick thrust. Rebecca yelped and lunged forward almost losing her balance. Skimming his fingertips up her body, he grabbed her breasts, pinching her erect nipple between his fingers and pulling them back, squeezing and twisting.

"Oh, yes!" Rebecca screeched. "Be rough."

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you hard and you're going to do as I tell you." His deep voice ordered her.

"Oh fuck yes." She cranked her head around. "Talk dirty to me." She never had anyone talk dirty to her before.

Mason released her red, scratched up breasts and cinched his fingers into the creases of her hips. He threw his hips backward and slammed his cock into her, while yanking her back with his tightly clutched fingers; he shoved her back and did it again, driving deeper into her and knocking her forward.

"Tell me please, tell me what you want me to do?" Rebecca yelled as the steel cock slammed into her, shaking her ass and sending her breasts flying in every direction.

"You are going to be my sex slave and do whatever I want!" He grunted, the words now beginning to turn him on.

As his body slammed into her, and he fucked her with uncontrolled abandon, Rebecca felt a rage within her begin to stir, a strange desire to do something bad, a nasty desire to toss aside any boundaries, like the whole world had just opened up to her. The massive orgasm she had earlier, she needed to have it again, and these words were going to bring her to this new place. The only problem was, she had no idea what dirty or nasty was, she just knew that she needed to get there. She was so close, her body was so close.

"Tell me what you want!" She demanded. "I need to know."

Mason looked down on her, slamming back into his every blow, thinking of her demands. A sparked fired off in him, but he didn't know how far to go, how much she would want and what would be too far. He had just met her.

"You are going to suck my cock in public." He grunted. "Until I cum in your mouth." He couldn't believe he was saying these words to this beautiful woman he just met.

"Oh god yes," Rebecca moaned. "make me do that, make me suck your cock in public, then shoot your load into my mouth. Yes I want that."

Rebecca's body was building up tension as Mason continued to pummel her, sweat now beading up and dripping off his chest. She was close, her body ready to explode.

"Well," The voice behind her panted. "If you want that, then maybe you need more." Mason was getting into it now, losing himself in this little game. He thought about how his friends Emily and Shawn would fuck other people, in front of each other, and the idea unexpectedly excited him.

"Tell me!" Rebecca pleaded. "Tell me what I need to do." She was lost in the moment also, unable to control hers actions.

"I'm going to bring my friend over here." He paused, now unsure.

"Oh god, what?" She begged. "Tell me what you are going to make me do."

"You are going to," Another long pause. "I'm going to make you suck his cock, while I watch."

There was a prolonged fermata of deafening silence. Mason slowed for a moment, wondering what he has just done. He had taken this whole game too far; what he did wasn't part of the game. He kept up his slower pace, his cock siding in and out of her. He waited for Rebecca to tell him to stop what he was doing and get out of her house. Just as the sweat began to bead up on his chest, a long high-pitched sound emanated out from in front of him, filling the room.

Rebecca's body exploded from the inside, all her limbs going numb at once. Her fingers grabbed the sheets, knuckles white. She twisted and turned as her whole body began to shake.

"M-M-More." She stuttered out. "Oh fuck, I need more..."

"Then you are going to sit on his fat cock and ride it until you cum all over it." Mason was quick to respond. "You are going to cum so hard all over it."

"Oh g-g-god." She stammered. "Oh fuck."

Mason slammed into her and held his cock as deep as it could go, until it exploded inside her. Pushing back into him, she screamed as the thick warm fluid filled her up. Mason couldn't believe what was happening, it was like the words drove them into a frenzy; he had never experienced anything of that magnitude in his life. The hot liquid just kept bellowing out of him until it started running down the back of Rebecca's thighs. He pulled back and slammed into her once again, pulling her back into it and planting his steel cock as far inside her as he could manage. The next explosion emptied him, draining him of all his fluids. Rebecca was lying on her face in front of him, ass high, lungs trying to suck in as much oxygen as possible. Leaning back, his cock slipped out of her, along with a rush of air, then a stream of fluid ran down the back of her legs. Rebecca moaned her disapproval of him removing his cock, then fell to her side, in the fetal position.

I staggered back into the hallway, both sad and mystified. I had never heard this side of Rebecca before. She was crazy and sexual all at the same time. I felt a strong desire to have her talk to me about these fantasies; she had never given me the impression that any of these existed. Did a spark of her lust just open this up? I wanted so desperately to be able to talk with her right now and learn about my wife. My eyes scanned up, as Mason laid back beside Rebecca and she put her head onto his chest.

"So, you going to tell me what that was all about?" Mason asked, eyes peering down at her.

"Well, that did escalate rather quickly." Rebecca answered. "Maybe the alcohol?"

"Have you ever.." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Nope, you?" She glanced up at him, tilting her head back.

"First time for me." He added. "Thought maybe I took it a little too far."

"You did." She slapped his leg. "Just kidding." There was a long silence. "How do you feel about that kind of stuff?"

"I mean," He shrugged. "I don't think there is anything wrong with it, as long as both parties agree."

"I suppose." Rebecca swallow loud. "But damn that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had."

"Must be me." He chided her. Her hand came down hard on his thigh, leaving a red outline of her hand. "Ouch!" He spat.

"A lot of intense emotions help, I guess." She looked up at him again. "Mixed with the alcohol."

"Well... I don't have all those same emotions you do, I hope I never have them, I mean." He quickly changed the subject. "but that was just as intense for me too." He paused for a moment, thinking. "Maybe not just as intense, but more intense than I have ever felt."

"Must be me." She laughed.

"Would you do those things?" Mason asked. "I mean, that we talked about... during sex." There was a short silence. "Did you know that Emily and Shawn do those things?"

"I'm not sure if I would, but I did have an idea about those two." She slid her hand down and wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock. "Jesus Mason, we are just talking about it." She stroked it a few times and it lurched in her hand. "Talk dirty to me right now." She caught and held his gaze for a moment.

Rebecca moved her head down to Mason's lower abdomen and pulled his cock up, slipping the tip in between her lips. She sucked it, while her hand stroked up and down the semi-hard shaft. Mason ran his fingers down her back, then between her legs, he began softly tapping her clit. She moaned.

"Gently." She said after pulling the cock from her mouth. "Now talk."

"I'm going to make you dress up as a waitress in a short skirt with no underwear." He leaned his head back against the wall, his eyes looking up. "Then you are going to serve my friend and I dinner, and when you serve him you will drop a fork and have to bend over showing him your ass and pussy."

His cock grew in her mouth as she continued to suck it and stroke it. Her head bobbed up and down, teeth biting and lips slurping. She moaned as his fingers flicked her clit, making her leak her sweet smelling juice. Mason ran his fingers through her thick black hair.

"When you are bent over, my friend will slid a finger into you. You are already so wet. You stay bent over as he finger fucks you, and makes you cum on his finger" Mason's voice was already cracking.

Rebecca's hips began to rock and her hand picked up its pace on Mason's semi- stiff cock. Pressing the heel of her hand into his balls, she sucked hard with her lips. His cock jerked in her mouth, sending a thin runny substance down her throat. Swallowing it all into her belly, she raised her head and licked her sticky lips as Mason scooted his body down and collapsed beside her, exhausted.

"Oh god, that works really well." She said, as she turned around and put her head down on his chest.

Backing into the shadows, I leaned against the far wall in the hallway. After a while the soft snores of my wife and Mason drifted from the room. It had been a long day, and there was much to discuss when Mason left in the morning, and after that, I had to make a trip to my friend Shawn's house, to see what was up with his wife setting my wife up with another man. Shawn had told me of his and Emily's little sexual deviance, not in detail, but not much different than what I heard about tonight. Tomorrow it was time to settle some scores. I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes.

Standing at the edge of the master bedroom, peering in, I watched as my wife was laying on her side, sleeping soundly. Mason was on his back, staring straight up in the air, his fingers wrapped around his hard cock, slowly stroking it. I don't know how long I had slept, but it wasn't morning yet, darkness still flooded into all the windows. He turned his gaze to my wife, and the gentle rhythm of her body, a slow cadence of breath. The curved of her naked body was like a distant mountain range rising to peaks, only to drop off again, it was peaceful and beautiful.

Mason rolled over behind her, so he was in the fetal position and so their bodies matched each other. Scooting closer, so they were almost touching, he slipped the fat head of his cock into her folds and waited. Her breathing increased for a moment, then went back to normal, but her body began to leak, coating the tip of his cock. He slid it in some more, then stopped. This time her breath sounds came quicker. Putting his hand softly on her breast, he pinched her nipple between his fingers, then rocked his hips up, sinking three quarters of his cock inside my wife. A moan escaped her slightly open lips, but she continued to sleep. In this position, that was as far as he could get his cock into her, so he began rocking his hips in short thrusts. Her breath squeaked and her nipple grew between his fingers. It wasn't long before her juices had completely lubed his shaft and he was sliding in and out of her with ease.

Rebecca's eyes slowly opened, and her hand came up, fingers grasping the rough hand that covered her large breast, urging it to squeeze harder. She pushed her hips back with his gentle thrusts, helping him penetrate further into her. The storm inside her groin began to grow, swirling up through her body, little shards of lightening shooting off throughout. A long low moan fluttered from the depths of her lungs. She felt his cock stretch her wide, his pulsating veins as they slid by, the large tendon that ran down the underside of his shaft as it glided up into her. His fingers now twisting and pinching her nipple caused her to yelp. Her body began to shutter and her breath grew ragged. She had awoken to an orgasm.

The urgency swelled inside him as Mason picked up the pace. This position was good for the gentle start, but not conducive for a finishing run. He had neither the angle nor thrust power. Squeezing Rebecca's full hard breast tightly, he pulled her back so his mouth was next to her face, his deep breath blowing its hot air into her ear. He saw the lust on her face, her eyes half shut and mouth half open, the squeaks that escaped her lips.

"I'm going to roll you over now." He breathed into her ear from behind. "So I may finish."

"Y-y-yes p-p-please." She stuttered, though the lunges that penetrated her.

Mason rolled her over onto her belly, staying close and inside her. Rebecca spread her legs as he thrust his cock all the way up into her for the first time. She grunted, grabbing the sheets with white knuckles. Only now could he pull all the way out and plunge all the way into her. Her lips stretched and curled around his meaty cock as it jolted her forward, ass shaking with each blow. Releasing the sheets, Rebecca pressed her palms against the wall above her, shoving herself back into each forceful strike. Her body was again exploding from the inside, as all the pressure that had build up seemed to be released at once, flooding her with pleasure. Mason took hold of her shoulders and slammed into her, sinking his cock deep and squeezing his balls against her. A long guttural grunt, hoarse from exertion, released from his lungs. Rebecca felt his thick, hot juice flood her insides. He held there, cock deep, as the flow kept going, filling her up. When it finally began to subside Mason reared back and thrust again, shaking her body with the deep penetration, as a second wave filled her up and squeezed out between his tightly wrapped shaft. Rebecca howled, her orgasm slowly slipping away, escaping into the dark of the hazy light.

Mason pulled his cock out of her, and a long sticky stream of white fluid ran down onto the bed. He rolled over, putting his arms above him and resting his head on his hands. Rebecca moved over next to him and placed her head on his chest, neither said a word, content in their pleasure and tired from the effort and strain. I backed down the hallway, head shaking. There was so much confusion that rattled around in my cloudy head, I didn't know where to start. The spare bedroom was a safe place for me now, obviously the guest would not be staying there.

I blinked, head still foggy, then scanned the room. The hallway was empty, but I could hear noises coming from down the hall in the living room or Kitchen. I stepped closer into the doorway, and heard the footsteps, they were close. I froze, partially covered in shadows, as Rebecca walked by, wearing the short black lace nightgown I had bought her, it barely covered her plump ass; I could see the lower portion of her cheeks. The gown was cut low on her breast, revealing most of her cleavage and the lace flaunting bits and pieces of her large areolas and nipples. She was carrying two cups of steaming coffee when she passed right by me. I held my breath, motionless. Nothing... she didn't see me, luckily. I peeked out and watched as she entered the bedroom and stood over the bed, looking down at Mason, who was lying on his back naked, sleeping, almost in the exact position he was last night. Rebecca gazed down on his muscular body, then set both coffees down on the dresser.

"You going to sleep all day?" She spoke, not quietly. Nothing happened, no movement, no response, just soft breathing. "Well, what's good for the goose." She smiled.

Rebecca sat down on the bed, then scooted up. Reaching out, she picked up his limp cock in her fingers and examined it, then she bent over and wrapped her lips around the head, sucking it. Her hand slid up and down it gently, while her lips and tongue swirled around the thick shaft. It swelled in her mouth and tightened in her fingers. The soft breathing picked up, but he remained asleep. Mason's lips curled up on the corners, as though he was having a good dream. The softness of the shaft morphed into the steel rod Rebecca had become accustom to. She rose to her knees and began her efforts in earnest. Her head began to slowly bounce up and down and her palm press into his tight balls, as she stroked the long shaft. Wrapping the fingers of her other hand around his sack, she squeezed him softly.

Rebecca rose up above Mason, looking down on his smiling face and soft snores. Raising one leg, she lifted it over him, until she was straddling him, holding his steel cock in her long fingers, just below her wet folds. A small ball of heat, churning in her groin began to expand up her body as she lowered down onto the meaty rod. Spreading her wide, it punctured her insides, sending shards of lightening sizzling throughout her body and down her arms and legs. Slowly, so as not to wake him, she gently placed her hands on his abdomen, then rocked her hips back and forth, squeezing her erect clit into his thick shaft. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, as her body erupted within, her breasts and nipples aching with pleasure and pain as they stretched out. Squeezing in on themselves, her lungs forced a rush of air up her throat and out her mouth; She bit down on the side of her lip and muffled the high pitched sound as it escaped her. Slowly opening her eyes, she raised her leg up off Mason, letting his rock hard cock slip out of her, covered in her clear glaze. Sitting back, she opened her mouth, bent over and began sucking the glossy cock clean.

Mason's eyes popped open and head shot up. He rubbed the sleep away with his fists as the black hair of my wife came into view, her head bobbing up and down. He began to thrust his hips up into her face and moaned with each squeeze and tug of his full balls. He could see her lips parted and wrapped tight around his beefy cock through the thin veil of her long black hair as it hung down around her face and jounced around; he experienced the grind of her teeth and the warmth of her tongue as it slurped up and down his shaft.; he detected her soft palm as it stroked the length of his steel pole, meeting her mouth then sliding back down and slapping his balls; he discerned the rough manipulation of his balls, as she pulled and fondled them. All his senses were in full effect.

Rebecca increased the momentum of her head and hand as the thick cock seemed to swell in her mouth. His balls, full and tight, squeezed in on themselves, sending his hot fluid streaming up the long shaft. She sent the palm of her hand slamming into his balls, helping to increase the pressure, as his cock expanded in her throat. Rebecca's neck muscles began to tense up and relax in anticipation. The sticky goo sprayed out of his stiff cock and down her throat as she fought to swallow it all. The salty mixture kept coming, until it filled her mouth and she coughed and spit the slimy substance out from around her teeth and lips. Pulling the tip of his cock to her lips, she renewed her efforts and began stroking it hard and fast. Mason gripped her head with tight fingers and started thrusting his hips into her face as more thick sauce flowed out of him and into her belly. Her chin and neck glistened in the soft light of the room. Rebecca did not slow down. As long as the cock remained hard, she kept up her torrid pace, sucking all the white sticky cum from his drained body.