Into the Dog House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Rachel dropped the vibrator, fumbling to turn it off before it rolled aside. She tossed her hair as she looked back at him, remaining positioned with her aching pussy spread open in front of him. "Come," she whispered, patting the mattress.

Gregory scrambled up onto the bed, climbing up onto all fours once there, accepting both explicit and implicit invitation as he moved in position behind her. Her angled his hips to press the head of his cock against her folds, and then groaned as he felt her hand reach down beneath them to assist in guiding it home.

He placed his paws on her hips as he might have done if he had hands, and slowly but unceasingly slid deeply into her. He felt her grip his hands, pulling on them until he was curled over her, and he realised quickly that she wanted him to take her like this, bearing down on her, doglike. That her giving him her pussy wasn't an end to the game.

He fit himself against her, groin pressing intimately against her ass, draping a paw at her shoulder, the other curling around her ribs, up under one of her breasts. He buried his face against the back of her neck, letting her feel his panting breath through her hair, and began to move his hips in short, needful thrusts. The tight, hot pressure of her pussy after what felt like an eternity of denial was almost too good to bear.

"That's it," Rachel murmured, breathless, bracing herself beneath his weight, gripping the sheets of the bed. "Take it. Harder, take me hard."

Gregory couldn't remember any time he'd entered her and immediately started pounding away. There was usually build, usually a necessity for it. He'd be kissing her tits or playing with her clit, working her up -- but here, she was already worked up, and his cock slid through her as if on satin, dripping and ready for him. He did as she said, fucking her with urgency in those short sharp thrusts.

And yes, he did so like a dog.

He gripped onto her, no longer trying to be gentle. He pawed at her tits, whining with frustration at his inability to feel them, and she didn't try to stop him, even pushing her chest out as she arched her back. He nuzzled at her shoulder, delivering clumsy licks and shallow, scraping bites that left behind little marks and a sheen of saliva, but never kisses, instinctively ignoring those human impulses that had become so quickly subordinate to whatever they were doing instead.

She had started squirming beneath him, but he held her firm, trusting that her sharp moans and sighs would transform into words of protest if he did anything wrong. He found himself clutching her tighter, fucking her harder, and biting around a mouthful of her beautiful blonde hair hard enough to jerk her head back as he found his release in one, two more thrusts.

Blonde tresses fell from his mouth as he cried out, tugged the rest of the way as she shook her head, bearing out the aftershocks as he came inside of her. He wasn't sure if she had come, briefly numb to the fluttering, twitching vaginal walls pressing around him, and he slid out of her with a groan.

The world spun as suddenly Rachel twisted beneath him, and he found himself kneeling over her looking up at him. A sternness had hardened her expression, and he felt a tug as she grabbed his collar.

"Bad boy," she whispered, breathless, and he felt a twinge of dread. Was she mad? Had he hurt her? Before he could speak, she forcibly pulled at the collar until he obediently slunk back down her body. Her other hand gripped his hair as she tilted her hips and spread her legs open. "Clean your mess."

"Wait--"

Rachel shoved Gregory's face down between her thighs, crossing a leg over his shoulders as she manipulated his face against her pussy. He found his mouth and nose mashed to her slick folds, and immediately tasted the salty traces of his own emissions. Helplessly, he started lapping at her cunt, riding out the way she bucked her hips up against his face as if to fuck it.

"Yes," Rachel panted. "Bad dog, clean me up."

He dipped his tongue into her, licking her out while she ground against him, and it didn't even feel like something he had himself done when Rachel suddenly tensed and locked up, and he could both feel and taste her orgasm as it rocked through her. For better or for worse, it squeezed out more of what he'd left inside of her, and Gregory tentatively lapped this up too, swallowing thickly.

Finally, her grip on his hair and collar loosened, and he withdrew enough to lay his head on her thigh, listening to her breathe and wind down where she lay sprawled on the bed. She reached down, and slid her hands through his hair, stroking her fingers through it absently as they lay together on the mattress.

***

Long minutes trickled by as they lay together, his head in her lap and her fingers in his hair. The scent of sex and sweat surrounded them, which felt a little unusual to Gregory. Rachel tended to climb out of bed immediately and get clean rather than bask in filth, and he'd never felt that same urgency. It was nice to have this moment instead.

Still, he was starting to feel restless. Harnesses chafing, his hands cramping in their mittens, his feet too warm in their socks -- but at least his cock was free.

He moved, crawling up the bed to lay beside her. "That was pretty amazing," he murmured into her shoulder.

Rachel petted him down his back, snuggling in closer. "Is it over already? I was getting a kick out of the new puppy my husband got me."

"Maybe we can do this again sometime," Gregory said.

"I'd like that."

"But for right now, I'd love to get my thumbs back."

Rachel smiled, and collected up one of his hands, inspecting the mitten. "How'd you get these on, anyway?"

"They snap closed, right there. But I can't take them off again when they're both on. Or if I can, I haven't figured it out."

She rubbed the cuff around his wrist with idle thumbs, seemingly in no rush to restore her husband to a more human status, luxuriating in the laziness of the early evening. "I guess you'd start getting sore if you wore these all the time," she said, tracing with her finger where she felt the ridges of his knuckles through the leather.

"Among other problems, sure." Gregory placed a kiss on her shoulder, ignoring the subtle stir he felt at that improbable, fantastic notion, of wearing these all the time, regardless of the discomfort. "Come on, let me out. I'll give you a massage, go open some wine, whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?"

"Well, within sane human reason, sure. Whatever you want."

Rachel was studying him now, more intently than before, some edge of calculation piercing through the haze of their mutual afterglow. It reminded Gregory of those moments of remove during this past play session, when she was thinking something she wasn't expressing.

Then, she sat up. She twisted around to reach for the bedside table, and returned with the cock cage in her hand. "Then the deal is -- you put this on, and I give you back your hands," she said, looking down at him.

"What?" Gregory asked, without thinking, dumbfounded.

"That's what I want," she said, and tipped forward onto her knees, reaching for his groin.

"Hey--"

Gregory crossed his paws over his groin to block her hands, shoulders lifting off the mattress in the beginning of sitting up. Rachel moved fast, backwards-straddling his midsection with her knees pushing between his body and arms, hands pushing his mittened hands away. He gave a full bodied startle as she grabbed his now flaccid cock, matter of fact and commanding in a way she'd never touched him before.

She was a small woman, and he was a tall, reasonably athletic man. It would be simple to shove her off of him, flip her off the bed entirely, to do any number of things that would prevent her nimble fingers manipulating his soft cock into its cage, his balls into the ring, the lock into place with a click that sent a warm shiver through him.

He didn't want to hurt her, of course. He had no instinct in manhandling his wife, and up until this point, he'd considered the feeling mutual.

"Rachel," he protested, jerking his arms out from under her pin, and then uncertainly hovering them, wrestling with the impulse to stop what was happening but not wishing to harm her. He watched her back bow forwards, ass sliding further up his body, and he tipped his head back at the unmistakable feeling of her gently kissing the tip of his newly trapped cock.

"Much better," she murmured, and then slid off of him. "Now give me your hands."

Gregory looked down again at the now familiar sight of his entrapment, feeling a buzz of shock at what had just happened -- what he'd allowed to just happen. He hadn't verbalised a protest, but surely he had not consented to what she'd just done. If he opened his mouth now, told her to stop fooling around, surely she would free him.

He looked back at her face, meeting that cool, assessing gaze. He had the distinct feeling that she was interested in finding out whatever it was he might do next, and whether it matched her expectations.

Slowly, he offered out his paws.

She removed them easily, sliding the leather off and gently squeezing his hands and knuckles to help rub the stiffness from his fingers. She continued, unbuckling the harnesses around his groin and torso, rolling down the socks on his legs. She slid back up to help him out of the head harness and ears, and once this was removed, she gently placed a kiss on his mouth, letting him feel the subtle touch of her tongue.

Then, she fingered his collar, lifting her head up to look at him from those few inches away. "I want you to wear this too," she said, quietly, her eyes big innocent pools of blue. "Just for tonight, at least."

At least.

"Okay, Rachel," Gregory said, barely formed resolve quickly melting as she kissed him again, deeper and slower. He felt the familiar if slightly more sluggish stir of arousal begin to thicken his cock, and the strange sensation that followed of finding unyielding steel.

She settled against him, happily tucking her naked body up against his for some prolonged snuggling, and he slid his now free hands up over her back, enjoying the feel of her warm body. He could practically feel her happiness radiating through her skin, and he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

For this, he could endure whatever she needed -- at least, for a little longer.

***

[ Note: Next time, Gregory and Rachel have different ideas about how long his gift to her should last. ]

12