Into the Dungeon: Candy

Story Info
Introduction to the slave Precious.
3.1k words
4.19
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Even if some of the people are more willing than others, all in this series will be Non-Con just to be safe on my part. This should be the last introduction for a very long time, as these are all the slaves I have written about elsewhere. Most of them now will still focus on one slave, but have others intermixed with them.

I have not decided if I am going to do a chapter on the Master or the kitchen helper yet, or even more on the bouncers. If you would like to see any of those let me know and I will consider it.

Otherwise, read and enjoy, or take yourself elsewhere if this isn't your cup of bog water.

* * * * * * * * *

A slave lay curled on the small place she had been given before the auction. She felt like she wanted to cry, being now owner-less, but her last owner had been cruel and unloving. A month ago he had nearly beaten her to death for a transgression. She was up for auction now so he could recoup some money he spent on her instead of killing her.

She had not been a slave by choice, but after harsh treatment, beatings and degrading words it was all she felt she could do. Now, she longed for a owner to serve, and hoped that he would treat her better than her last.

Around her she heard the auction starting, and she hugged her legs and sobbed.

* * * * * * * * *

"Master Chase?" came a voice down the steps to his dungeon. Whoever was entering his domain was either fearful of him, his slaves, or some how being caught and kept there. Chase looked up from his work in his office, seeing another male walking down the stairs on the computer surveillance.

He watched as Whore, his eldest slave moved from her cell to a safe distance from the stairs. She knelt near the man.

"Hello, Sir, how may I serve you?" Whore spoke as she looked at his shoes.

"Um..." the manl stuttered, Chase assumed, at seeing a naked woman in front of him. "I'm looking for Chase."

"Yes, Sir. This way please." Whore rose and turned leading the man to Chase's office. Once at the entrance she knelt again and waited.

"What do we have?" Chase asked without looking up.

"Someone to see you, Master." Whore answered. As Chase nodded she rose and walked back to her cell.

"Uh, Chase?" the visitor started again. Chase sighed at the statement. Slaves didn't make stupid statements. "I am here to take you to the auction."

"Ah, excellent." Chase turned in his chair. "Is there room for one of my slaves?"

"Uh...yes."

"Excellent." Chase stepped into the dungeon and called. "Whore!" Breaths passed before the naked female knelt before him. "You will come with me." The girl's head bowed in response.

The man retreated out of the dungeon, Chase followed a moment later followed by his slave. At the top of the stairs, before entering the club Chase slipped a blindfold over Whore's eyes and grabbed a duffel bag kept at the entrance.

Following at three steps behind, guided by only the leash, Whore followed through the empty club and out the front door. She gasped as sun warmed her naked skin. Pulled up to the entrance was a stretch limo with tinted windows.

Chase opened the car door, leading his slave through the opening and didn't remove the blindfold until she was kneeling on the floor of the car and the door was closed. One the cloth was removed she kept her eyes down no matter how much she wanted to look at the scenery passing by.

"How long is the drive?" Chase asked.

"About twenty minutes." came the answer. The second man couldn't take his eyes off the female slave that hadn't looked at him.

"Whore, thank the man for taking us." Chase ordered. The female immediately turned, leaning down and kissed the shoes of the man.

"Please, may I service you?" Whore whispered. Unable to protest, the man nodded and found the female undoing his pants, finding his cock already hard.

"Not until we arrive, Whore."

Twenty minutes never passed so slowly for the middle man. He would have climaxed five minutes into his blow job if not for the talents of the slave servicing him. Just as they pulled into the parking lot did he give a final cry and spilled his release into her throat.

When the car came to a stop Chase waited a moment for the man to put himself back together. Slipping the blindfold back over his slave's eyes and led her into the warehouse. She walked across the gravel carefully, tugged forward by her Master with a snap with the end of the leash on her ass.

It was a black market auction. A stage was set up at one end of the warehouse, people milling about, talking. Some other slaves were present in various stages of undress and a variety of collars. Chase paid no attention to the crowd as he registered and received a marker for bidding.

As soon as Chase paused for more than twenty seconds Whore fell to her knees, still blindfolded, at his side, her hands locked behind her. When he got to where he was going to stand to bid he set the duffel bag handle in Whore's mouth. She easily took the bag and held it off the floor.

An hour and a half later Chase had acquired two new female slaves. Both brunette, but one's hair was black. Whore had not moved, nor dropped the bag as she knelt.

Leaning down to retrieve his bag he snapped the leash. "We must collect our property, Whore."

She rose to her feet and allowed herself to be led to the reverse of the stage.

At the back there were females and males in various stages of restraint, most spouting off about what their captors could do to themselves. Chase had gotten one quiet one, and one feisty one. He longed to break her.

"I have this and that. Bring them here." he demanded and two men brought the quiet slave while it took four to contain the black haired one. As she approached, she spat at Chase who immediately slapped her to the ground. He reached down and grabbed her hair.

"If you ever spit in my direction again I will make you regret it for days." he threatened and she turned as best she could and repeated the action. Dropping Whore's leash he put both hands on the female, holding her with seemingly little effort. "Get me a collar from the bag." he directed the other man. Moments later Chase commanded him to snap it around his new slave's neck. As it closed Chase released her.

Thinking herself free she sprinted for a door. Chase pulled out his remote and tapped a button. With an ear-piercing scream the newly acquired slave tumbled to the floor. Her scream of pain echoed in the warehouse sending the other slaves quiet. Another tap sent another jolt into the woman and she repeated the scream. Finally a second button sent her to the floor unconscious.

"Collect it." Chase motioned to the one female and the thrall moved to collect her. Turning to his second new slave. "Are you going to resist?" As a response she offered her neck without comment. "I do hope there is some fight in you somewhere."

The second slave, after seeing the treatment of the first, and the way Whore was waiting, she bowed her head waiting for commands. Chase could see her tremble either with fear or excitement.

After collecting the two women and getting them loaded into the limo, Whore settled on the floorboards, not completely aware of who was around her.

"Would you like her talents once more before we get back?"

"Yes!" the second man agreed a little too loudly. Chase took Whore's blindfold off and motioned her toward the other male. She went to work without a sound.

When the limo stopped at the club, the blindfold was reapplied to Whore and one given to the docile slave. A leash was attached to her collar.

"All you have to do is go where I guide you. If not, I will subdue you and drag you inside." Chase warned the new arrival. She nodded. "Carry the dead weight. I look forward to showing her my workshop."

Chase led the two blindfolded slaves down to the dungeon. As soon as Chase stopped inside the barrier and removed Whore's blindfold. She sank to her knees and awaited direction.

"Whore, take this new one to cell nine." Whore nodded and motioned for the new slave to follow her. "Take it to the fifth floor." Chase pointed to a nearby cell as he moved to gather things to approach the defiant slave.

Chase had to establish things before turning his attention to his problem slave. He came upon his docile slave just as she entered her cell and her collar beeped. She looked at him with fear.

"You will remain silent. Any noise over a whisper will result in an electric shock. If you go near the stairs, into my office, or into another cell, you will be shocked unconscious and will wake to horrors much worse than a shock. Best bet is to stay in this cell until I tell you otherwise. We will become acquainted soon." he explained and received a nod. He saw her hands tremor as she moved them to her lap.

One slave settled for now, he moved to the elevator, waiting for the man to come back down. Once he left, Chase rode the car up and saw the slave sprawled on the floor, still asleep.

He smiled at her unconscious form.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

She had been bought, and moved. Her new Master terrified her, seeing how he had treated the defiant slave. When asked if she would fight, she willingly offered her neck and took the collar.

Once it slid around her neck, she trembled to keep herself from falling at his shoes, thanking him for owning her. But she remained silent and still as she had been taught.

Eyes of others around her drew her attention and she tried to cover the few scars she had been gifted from her previous Masters. They shamed her, her failure. All she could do now is try to do better. Make the new Master not get rid of her.

The gazes on her, when she finally looked up were not accusing. They were warm, comforting even. Other slaves, kneeling just like her, with some scars just like her.

She was not alone, and the other slaves looked like they were happy to see a new slave. One, far across the floor, smiled at her.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chase left his office, seeing his slaves kneel as he passed. Silence dominated the space and he sighed as things were as they correct.

The new brunette slave was waiting for him in her cell when he got there. Her eyes were on the ground, and her hands behind her back. Chase looked her over. The collar hit a mark on her neck that Chase moved to examine it. She didn't move as her Master touched her, just closed her eyes.

"Slave, I am turning off your collar. I expect you to answer me." Chase said and showed the slave his remote.

"Yes, Master." the female spoke, her voice as quiet as any of the slaves he trained.

"Who was your owner before here?"

"He required me to call him God." she explained.

"Why was that?"

"Because he could as easily kill me as let me live, Master. He nearly killed me three times, Master. Once by strangulation, once by poison, once by beating."

"Did he have a name for you?"

"Fucking stupid and pathetic, Master."

"Why were you sold?" Chase questioned as he motioned for the slave to stand. There were a few scars, too many for the short life that the female should have lived.

"He said I was too stupid to live, but too pathetic to kill. The least he could do was get some of his money back for my costs, Master."

Chase looked at the slave. He had bought her for her looks, but realized that he had a gold mine. A slave nearly trained to his standards, assuming she could suck a cock.

Motioning to her, in unfastened his pants, seeing what she would do. As she moved her eyes stayed down until her mouth came up and took him inside. She worked patiently, but effectively showing Chase that she was not as pathetic as her owner claimed. He didn't grab her, seeing what she would do. She continued to service him, increasing her pressure as he let her know she was doing well.

As Chase climaxed she eagerly kept him in her mouth after he was finished. When Chase retreated she returned to her previous position.

"You are not quite as pathetic as I was led to believe, slave." Chase told her. "Did he make you beg for you releases?"

"No, Master. I was not allowed."

"Not allowed? For how long?"

"Three years, Master." she explained but didn't look at him. "Last time I did was the last time he tried to kill me."

"I see. Have you been listening to my slaves?"

"Yes, Master."

"You know they all have a word which grants them pleasure?"

"Yes, Master. My cunt warmed at each word, Master."

"I see." Chase walked out of her cell and retrieved a leash. Coming back he snapped it to the female's slave. "It is about time you had some training. Come with me."

The female got to her feet and allowed herself to be led. Chase stopped by Cocksucker's cell and motioned for her to pause while he retrieved a leash and the male slave. With a snap the two slaves followed their Master into the elevator.

Cocksucker contained a groan when the door opened on the fifth floor. As Chase stepped out of the elevator, moved to the middle of his workshop and dropped the leashes, both slaves went to their knees, waiting.

Chase hooked up equipment to the chair that made Cocksucker cringe. His cock would be hooked back up to his mouth. Motioning for the male slave to sit down, Chase fastened his slave into the chair, putting the tube running from his cock into his mouth.

"You remember your word, Cocksucker?" Chase asked and received a nod. "I expect you to wait until you hear it. If not, you need more training." Cocksucker nodded again, wondering if his Master would make him fail.

"Come, slave. Lay down." he motioned the female slave to the table, which she quickly complied and remained still after strapped in. "This is going to fuck you, slave. I am seeing how you do."

"Yes, Master." she still spoke because he had not told her to be silent.

Chase tapped the machine and it started it's cycle. As the dildo came and penetrated the unnamed slave. She sighed and closed her eyes, feeling pleasure at the touch, even mechanical. As the machine moved in and out she timed her breathing with the thrusts.

Cocksucker watched the female being fucked and felt his cock stiffen. The pulses started as he took a breath and his cock hardened even more. He took another breath trying to fight the sensation until his Master gave him permission.

Chase watched the female, running his hand over her breasts, kneading and pinching her nipples. As he touched her, he felt her breath quicken. When she did, he saw her bite her bottom lip to offer a distraction.

"I know what I'm going to call you." Chase leaned down, whispering to the slave as he continued to manipulate her breasts. "Your owner was wrong. You are a perfect piece of candy, a jewel for my dungeon."

The female moaned in her throat at the praise. Her hands clenched, fingernail digging into her palms.

"I will make you crave the pain you are giving yourself. I am going to give you a word that I expect you to obey. Do you understand me, Candy?"

"Yes, Master. Please Master, please may your slave have a word?"

"My slave's name is Candy." Chase spoke to her. "Only a slave trained where I would have them, never falter deserves a name like that. What is my slave's name?"

"Candy, Master. Thank you for my name."

Chase waited for the machine to cycle to the largest dildo to start his slave to her word. The dildo penetrated her, hearing her gasp at it's size. He tapped a button that would start it vibrating as it moved in her.

"Is my slave ready for her word? Your collar is off. I want three years of climax's coming out of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Please may I have my word?"

Chase watched Candy climb higher and higher, seeing herself force herself to maintain an even breath. He saw the terror in her eyes as she realized she was losing control. Her breaths came faster, and moans escaped her.

"Oh, slave. I have decided your word is...Right." Chase told her and saw the dam break.

Candy shook in the machine, giving more force than any of his previous slaves had. She screamed and screamed. Her eyes never opened as three years of denial wracked her body. Her breath came in deep gasps. Chase continued to fondle her.

"Oh, no slave. We aren't done. Right."

Candy reacted again, just as fiercely. Now she sobbed as she writhed and screamed. She held nothing back as emotion coursed through her.

Cocksucker counted to himself as the display before him made his cock twitch. He tried to focus on anything else in the dungeon to control himself, but like the female before him, he was losing the battle.

"Cocksucker, Adore." Chase looked over at him and he felt a huge pulse on his balls and his cock erupted. The liquid flowed through the tube and into his mouth. Watching the female, he barely noticed the white liquid pouring down his throat. His cock did not soften even before the pulses started.

"Right." Chase spoke to the female slave once more and she obliged him. "Right."

As the second word caught her, she passed out, not reacting to the dildo penetrating her any longer.. Chase tapped the machine off, his newest slave slack in the machine.

"Oh, I will have much fun with you, Candy." Chase chuckled to himself.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers