Into the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Dav'd's cock gets sex.
2.1k words
4.33
15k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

After getting just a few hours of sleep, mom calls me from the kitchen.

"I'll be right down, Mom."

Putting on just my robe, I head down into the kitchen. Dad is drinking his coffee and reading the paper with his robe on, Mom is pouring coffee for me in her robe. She puckers her lips backing for a kiss, we kiss in no time at all her hand is on my cock stroking it, and my hand is fingering her pussy. I feel cum inside which is dripping out around my finger.

"That's me, son, we've fucked twice this morning before breakfast."

"Thanks for the heads up."

Mom leans on the table and I raise her robe before sliding in for a quick fuck. She is full of my dad's sperm and I add short order mine short order.

"Yes David, give your mother some morning loving."

"My Dear Husband, your son's cock feels just like your cock inside me."

"Mom, I am cumming."

"Okay dear, your father has already given me four orgasms."

"Yes David, mix your sperm with your fathers. Mmmmm."

Mom's bottom is a sticky gooey mess. Sperm is running down her leg like a leaky faucet.

So when mom says she has to go wash up, dad and I snicker.

Sister Emma comes downstairs, bleary-eyed but otherwise beautiful. She's also wearing a terrycloth robe.

"M, I thought you took all your clothes with you."

"I did but I packed an overnight bag."

She pours her coffee just as mom walks in feeling refreshed. The mother kisses her daughter.

"You are looking content, mother."

"My two men loved me this morning."

"It is no wonder, then, that you are looking so good and smiling."

M no sooner got the words out of her mouth, than Penny arrives in the kitchen wearing her robe. She kisses dad then mom, then M then me

She pours the last of the coffee. Mom jumps up to make more but M tells her to sit down. M. makes the coffee.

So what's going on this morning?"

M. speaks up, Dad & David have already fucked mom, soon Dad will fuck me and David waits for his turn."

P. speaks up, "While David is waiting on you, he can fuck me then I'll fuck Dad when you are done."

"Son, our women are going to give us a treat this morning."

"They sure are, Dad."

"Son layout two mats in the family room and find your mother a comfortable chair."

"Yes sir."

My sisters lay on their backs then open their legs. Dad enters M. and I enter P. Mom is fingering herself watching the show. The family fuck session goes on for about an hour, we weren't keeping time, but it felt like an hour. After fucking his daughters, dad fucks his wife again and I fuck my mother again.

Mom was laying tired in my arms, so sisters made brunch over mom's weak protest. She had six loads in her and they were draining out of her vagina. It wasn't even noon yet.

"David, you should rest up for Thelma."

"M, what is with the boss's wife?"

"She is a nymph and insatiable. She'll demand your cock in all three of her holes before she's done and may want repeats. Rest to regain your strength."

************************************************************************************************************

At 3:00 PM a white Lincoln limo pulls up to the curb. With my large backpack containing a spare set of clothes, the chauffeur open the door for me. The first thing I see is Thelma in a red dress with her hem well above mid-thigh, and with a lot of cleavage showing. Her soft white hand indicates that she wants me to sit beside her. Thelma scoots closer, so close the out hips touch.

My sister advised me that she was a sex-driven woman who liked me that led the way. With that intelligence and the fact that she was a very attractive woman, I kissed her deeply. Her response was to kiss back equally as deeply. Soon we were in a passion. Thelma's hand went for my cock and balls and my hands went for her breast which I freed from their confinement. So there we were with me kissing a sucking her breast while she a giving me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had as the chauffeur drove along.

Thelma's hand freed my cock and balls. She felt the pre-cum on my cock's head she says,

"I want to taste you. Can I?"

I nod and within an instance, my glans is in her mouth with her tongue licking away the lubricant with her very skilled tongue. I wasn't fully erect when she started, but I was now.

"Do you want to fuck. Thelma?"

Thelma opens the intercom then ask,

"William, how far are we from the estate?"

"Ten minutes mum."

"Thank you.

"We could so a quickie, David, if you want."

"Not for the first time was join. I want to love you."

"Mmmm"

We straighten out our clothes. Shortly thereafter we come to the gate, then a short time after that, we are at the mansion. I help her out of the car.

"Look at my butt. Are there any wet spots?"

"No, why did you ask?"

"Because I feel a lot of my pussy juice is draining out of me."

After greeting the servants, she gives the maids a few orders. After that, she leads me to her bedroom. A maid comes in preparing the bed which includes the laying out of a pad to catch the love fluids. After excusing herself, we strip fast, then she is on her back, and I am between her legs. She wasn't kidding about being wet, the first time my balls met her bottom her love juices covered them.

As we pleasured each other, the slurping and squishy sounds filled the room. Joining the sounds was the musky scent of her juice draining the mat. In short order, I could feel the nut sack covered with love honey, and my mind was filled with thoughts of impregnating her. That was the first time the thought crossed my mind as I fucked a woman, I wanted a child by her. I was hoping that she would want my seed inside her.

"Thelma, where do you want my cum?"

"Inside, dear. But wait for me to cum first., "I am on the edge."

She surely was because, after a few more thrusts, she screams. Her pussy grabs my cock and Thelma screams, "FUCK! O Fuck!. Fill me!"

I fire the first of four wads into her. She purrs like a cat.

"I am claiming all your sperm. It is mine." was her remark when I dismounted then pulled her toward me so we could hug and kiss.

"Thank you, ma'am. That was very enjoyable."

"It was a splendid time for me as well, David."

"Thelma, you felt different than the other women I mated with."

"In what way?"

"That I want to keep you."

"You just want my money, that's all."

"Keep your money. I would like you to carry about four babies for me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. But I know it is a dream. You are married. You live on the top hill while I live down by the tracks. I shouldn't have said anything."

"You are not withdrawing your proposal, Sir, are you?"

"No. But it is a dream, Thelma."

"I have to think on it. It would mean divorcing him and marrying you, to begin with. I like you a lot as well. I find that you are different than the others.

"You proposed to me, I am not going to allow you to wiggle out of it, sir.

"Tomorrow, I am going to pick you as my Assistant. You will have business functions and sexual functions as well. I'll see you tomorrow, David.

"Shower, then I will have you driven back.."

I was in the shower lathering up when I heard a door open then a naked Thelma joined me. We play some but were not don't fuck. Then when I am getting into the car I hear,

"A gentleman assist a lady into a car."

Thelma Applegood was standing by me. She is held my hand during the drive back but nothing more.

"I will give you my answer tomorrow." We kiss and I exit her car. My first day at work began with me pacing the floor waiting for my sister to finish applying her make-up.

************************************************************************************************************ My first day at work began with my waiting impatiently for Emma to finish applying her make up.

"M you are already awesome, you cannot improve upon perfection."

She didn't bother to answer.

Mother said, "Relax. She'll be finished when she is finished. Sit down and relax."

At last, she descends the looking like a knock-out wearing brown knee-highs, a green vinyl skirt, and a light brown top. The way her breast are bouncing, I doubt she has a bra on and I doubted she was wearing panties under her skirt.

"Good morning, David."

"Good morning, Emma, you are looking very edible."

"Perv."

I kiss her on the cheek. After that, we're on our way.

"When we arrive, I'll take you to personnel to fill out the paperwork and physical which includes a test for STD and drugs. After that, you will be placed in a workgroup. You should be okay."

"Thank you for the heads up, Emma."

"You're welcome, David."

Upon arrival, I am processed as M said and a picture is taken for my ID badge. When I get back to the Personnel Office, I discover that that'll Thelma Applegood has requested that I be assigned to her office, and so I am.

A Mrs. Dawson, the first Mrs. Dawson, is my escort up to the executive penthouse. She is a forty-something woman with brown hair and, a very shapely figure. Her name is Susan.

When we reach the office, I do a double-take because the plaque on her door reads, Thema M. Applelgood, CEO. Her secretary tells us the Ms. Applegood is expecting us. We enter finding the Thelma is in the middle of the office waiting for us.

"Thank you Susan for bringing him up."

Thelma and I begin kissing begin as soon as the door closes. soon I am lifting her skirt for access to her love box, but she pushed e away.

"I cannot look disheveled during office hours. The women will know what we've been up to which would be bad for the morale of the company. After work, we will be free to play.

"I am filing for divorce. I am tired of that old leech sucking me dry. It ends tomorrow when the papers are served legally separating us. After that, you will be able to stay overnight to sleep with me.

"Now, I'll give you a tour of the office."

She had a full bathroom with a full bathroom including a bidet for cleaning her bottom and a three-person showed. another small room which had contained a queen-sized bed and a small play-room with various sexual items in it and a memory foam mat.

Thelma turned toward me with tears in her eyes, "I hope you are not lying like the rest of my boyfriends. I pray that you do love.

"Thelma dear, I will do my best not to hurt you. From yesterday forward, you will be my woman and I will be your man." I kissed her to seal the pact.

my dear.

"Do you love me? Will you be faithful to me?"

"Yes, I love you, David. I've been searching for you for a long time. Now that I have you, I am not going to give you any reason to leave me."

I kiss her and make another attempt to get under her skirt. She rebukes me again with a wave of slight anger in her voice this time. Turning toward her desk, she hands me some folders and gives me an assignment.

"Stay occupied. Maybe you'll stop thinking about my pussy for a while, baby."

You know what they say about idle hands, so dove into my assignment which made the day pass faster. Yet when I smelled her perfume, I got horny.

When 4:30 arrived, Thelma came to my desk smirking,

"Works over, the fun begins. Fuck me, David."

After saying that she raises her skirt to about ve her hips. Garter belt, stays, and stockings appear, but the panties are missing giving a view of her bare ass with fluid clearly visible on her pussy lips.

That is how the first day ended. My cock was buried deep in her body and with the sounds of her moaning in my ears.

To be continued.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers