Into the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
More adventures of a young man set into a horny family.
1.9k words
4.46
11.3k
26
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

After a couple of days, I was able to break free of Thelma. We were still lovers, but I was able to get back home to my family.

"See, what did I tell you?" sister Emma said with a snicker.

"Yeah, finally you were correct about something," I move quickly to grab her but she moved way faster, escaping my grasp.

"I was just going to give you a kiss, Emma," I said innocently, hoping to mask my naughty intent.

"Liar! I saw the look in your eye, brother."

"But you like it?" I reply,

"I do, but not tonight, so take a cold shower," She replied, turning her back to me then fleeing out of my grasp up the stairs?

I follow but at a respectable distance to avoid being slapped. At the head of the stairs, my mother accost me,

"David, zip me up."

I feel around the front cupping her tits, "No bra tonight, mother?"

"You are correct baby, nor am I wearing any panties either for your information, baby. Now, dear, we are a male player short for the bridge club, so freshen up, change clothes, then join your father and me out by the car."

"Yes, ma'am."

When I join them by the car, I ask,

"Want me to drive dad?"

"Yes, please do."

"The Country Club?"

"Yes dear, the country club," mom says.

"How do you think your mother looks tonight, David?"

"Ravishing, dad."

"See, you are still appealing, my love."

Mom is silent but I wondered what brought that up. Even though my family is sexually open, mom and dad still keep things between themselves away from their offspring, pillow talk.

After dropping the folks by the door, I park then walk back to join them.

"David! David!"

I recognize the voice so I reply, "Good evening, Mrs. Green."

I retrace my steps to meet her.

"Good evening, David," she answered, " My you are looking handsome."

"Thank you," I replied in turn.

"You are going to be my partner tonight."

"Really? Where is Mr. Green?"

"At home ill, dear."

"It is nothing serious, I hope?"

"So do we, dear."

That answer was pregnant with meaning, but I thought it best not to pursue it any further.

Once inside the card room, allow everyone but me it seems, is milling about with their martinis acting sauce. I hate the taste of a martini, it reminds me of rubbing alcohol. Borbon or Scotch are the drinks I like, but it seems that amber-colored spirits are frowned upon.

"David, your mother sent me over to tell you to mingle with a glass in your hand. I know you hate martini's so a glass of Chardonnay would be acceptable to her."

"Yes, sir, To the bartender, "A glass of Chardonnay please."

I turn to socialize then notice that Mrs. Mary James is beckoning me over.

"Good evening Mrs. James. How are you this evening?

She pulls me over then says, "Horny. Please fuck me tonight, stud."

Now I am puzzled, what are we doing tonight? Are we playing cards, playing cards then fucking, or just fucking. Before I can get to dad, the time to play cards has arrived. After seating my partner, I am directed to the chair to her right rather than across the table from her. The reason became evident when I felt her hand fondling my cock through my pants. I, in turn, explored up the skirt on the woman to my right. I wondered if she had left her panties off as my mother had done.

It appeared that all of the four tables were feeling doing the same thing as our table. Some of the women were moaning. Suddenly the sound f a clinging glass brought things to order. Then a distinguished-looking man, who appeared to be in his early 60's stood up.

"Welcome to The Ripe Cherry Bridge Club. I know that all of us want to begin the games but a couple of business items need to be cleared away before we begin. First of all, the Woods have brought their son, David, into our group. Let's all give David a warm welcome.

I got up, there, were applause. then I sat back down.

"Okay, let's disrobe."

An attendant gave each person a basket to put the clothing in. Soon there were swing dicks and bouncing tits all over. Once everyone was naked, we sat back down, and then cards were dealt. My partner and I won the first round.

"David, go over and fuck her in front of her partner. He can only watch his partner being violated. You have 15 minutes to inseminate her."

She is already bent over the chair waiting for my dick. Without any preparation, I begin fucking her in her partner's face. He is shifted in his chair with obvious discomfort watching us fuck and hearing her moans and groans, but unable to relieve himself.

She was a good fuck with a tight, wet, and hot cunt. She knew how to work her pussy on my cock so in a matter of minutes I was unloading my seed in her womb.

After a buzzer went off, they moved clockwise to the next table. The next couple at our table was none other than my High School calculus teacher, Mrs. Hayes.

Before they sat down I asked my partner if she was able to get it off.

'Yes, I did, with a rabbit."

"Good evening Mrs, Hayes."

"Good evening David. Dear watch it dear, this young gentleman has a very logical mind and is very intelligent."

They sat down. Mrs. Hayes mouthed to me, "We are going to fuck."

She blew the game on purpose. Her husband was only allowed to rub his cock in my partner's ass crack, but he was prevented from cumming by a band placed around his dick. After adding to his frustration and his humiliation, he turns his chair to witness my cumming in his wife's pussy.

Mrs. Hayes turns to me, she is kissing me with her hand fondling my balls.

"I am allowed to do that by the way. Also, call me Alice, that is my name. We are not in school now."

"Okay, Alice. Here comes my cock."

Again, I push into this woman as I did with the other woman, without any tender words at all. But I had to make sure her husband saw my cock enter his wife.

Alice was very vocal uttering an "Aaaahhhh." when I entered her vagina than saying, "OOooooo," while I was fucking her.

"I am cumming, David, I am cumming."

Soon after that, she shakes, her pussy squeezes my cock and I unload inside her.

The buzzer sounds as my last rope of cum entered her vagina. We hug and they move to the next table.

I asked Mrs. Green if I was allowed to fuck her.

"Not during the game, David, but after it is over during the social hour. Which begins after this last game. It is very cute of you to ask." Then she plants a kiss on my lips.

Our next opponents just happened to be my Uncle Bill and Aunt Sandra. Aunt Sandra is my father's youngest sister, who is 30 years old.

"Hello, Uncle."

"Hello, David," while he shakes my hand in his vice-grips.

After he's done breaking my hand, he releases me to welcome my aunt.

"Good evening Aunt Sandy," as I hug her.

"Good evening, David," she presses her hard nipples into me.

"Okay, nephew let's deal."

I beat him with a royal flush. My aunt smiles at me, and then across the room to where my mother is sitting.

Uncle Bill is allowed to fuck Mrs. Green and unload into her, but he still has to witness me entering his wife then fucking her. After Uncle Bill's last grunt tempting his inside Mrs. Green.

"Okay nephew, let me see you fuck my wife."

"David, your grandmother has told me that she hasn't seen you in a coon age, so visit her soon. also, when do your classes end on Wednesday?"

"At noon, auntie."

"Head right to my house and entertain me."

"Yes, Aunt Sandra."

."Now fuck me."

When I saw her beautiful round ass, my cock throbbed in anticipation the head of my cock. I put it at the gate then of her gateway, then I pushed into her love tunnel.

She was the best fuck so far because there was love in it.

"I love Aunt Sandy."

"I love you too, David."

I started slow relishing the feel of my cock's head against the walls of her pussy.

"Honey, we only have 15 minutes, I want to feel your seed in me."

She already had the seed of two other men in her but I was going to add mine to the mix.

"Yes, fuck me fast and hard. Give me your seed."

I erupted inside her. My sock discharging my babies into her womb. Once more I got in under the bell.

The next couple at our table was my father and mother.

"Well," Mrs. Green said, "this is interesting."

Mom responded saying, "He's taken me before. I am reclaiming my son."

Mom and I had our usual blissful sex and I came in her well under the bell.

"Thanks, mom," I said.

She kissed me in response.

We broke for the social hour which began with a light supper. As supper tailed off, the women began stroking cocks. Someone grabbed my balls from behind, then said,

"Will you fuck my pussy."

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite place it. When I turned to see who it was, the mystery deepened because the face looked familiar as well.

"O come, David, surely you haven't forgotten the person who criticized you daily for turning in sloppy homework."

"Sister Marion?"

"The same."

"How? What? No, it cannot be?"

"It is so, please lay me down and service this horny woman."

We found a mat, she opened her legs wide and I plunged into her. It was a flood of passion suddenly surged through me. I fucked her fast and hard. We were both covered in sperm and pussy lube.

"Still being sloppy with your assignments I see."

"Well sister, partially it is your fault because your pussy is already full of goo."

"Yes it is, now add yours to the mixture."

Her counter thrust matched mine It was a very hard fuck. After about 20-minutes or do Sister Marion announces to me that she was ready to cum. A couple of minutes after that her body jerked up off the mat, screamed, Oooo" and her nails dug into my back. After she settled down, I shot two wads of my hot man cream into her hungry pussy.

I dismounted we kissed.

"I shall expect you at the St. Mark's nunnery next week to relieve me and my companion."

"I will Marion."

My limp cock slid out of her, then we got up to shower. I found mom already dressed when we got out.

"Was my son a good lover for you Marion?"

"An A++++ one. I gave him another assignment. to turn in."

Dad was wasted and fell asleep in the back no sooner than he got into the SUV. Mom sat next to me with the hem of the dress indecently high.

"How many partners did you have tonight, David?"

"Five I think, mom."

"We are sleeping together. I am laying claim to your morning wood, son."

The End

To be continued

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers