Into The Framework Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobbi and Daisy get out of The Framework.
7.2k words
4.17
2.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Daisy Johnson was so relieved that she had recruited Bobbi Morse to help her with her latest problem. Mostly, because they had succeeded. Sadly, they hadn't all escaped from The Framework, and those who had escaped would never really be the same, for better or for worse. However, most of them had escaped, including everyone she cared most about.

Which was a selfish thought, but an honest one. And they had been able to save the day, AKA, do their jobs. Could they have done it without Bobbi? Maybe, although it would've been much harder every step of the way. And honestly, Daisy had another reason to be grateful that she recruited The Mockingbird, which almost ranked higher than saving her life, and her friends.

Namely, they had finally confessed their feelings for each other. Oh yes, Daisy had never been more grateful for a decision she had made when she found herself being pulled into a passionate kiss right after they achieve their mission, and this time it was in the real world, meaning that it was better than any kiss they'd shared in The Framework.

Simply put, because it was real. Just like everything they would do tonight. Something they both clearly couldn't wait for, given as soon as the battle was over, they excused themselves, and quickly made their way to Daisy's quarters to celebrate, holding hands the entire way, and barely able to stop themselves from doing more.

They were barely through the door when Bobbi was pinning Daisy up against the nearest wall, and shoving her tongue down her throat. Not that the brunette minded. No, she happily opened her mouth to accept that invading tongue, and massaged it with her own.

She also wrapped her arms and legs around the taller, stronger woman, and allowed herself to be carried over to her bed and gently laid down on it, without the kiss ever ending. For better or for worse, ultimately it had too, and while she instantly missed Bobbi's lips, Daisy couldn't really complain about it. Not when the blonde put that tongue to could use, namely by pulling off her own top, before helping the other woman with hers.

After that their shoes, socks, and pants quickly followed, leaving them in just their underwear. That stayed on for a few moments, like Bobbi was nervous about pushing things too far, which was honestly adorable. Just in case the other woman was waiting for her to make the next move Daisy removed Bobbi's bra, causing the taller girl to smirk into the kiss. Daisy's bra quickly followed, then her panties, and then finally Bobbi's panties.

Which weren't the ones which they had been wearing in The Framework, because as expected they had cum in them so much they were ruined. Thankfully they woke up first, meaning they got to change before meeting up with everyone else. Although honestly, it might've been nice to feel that wetness against her skin. Not nearly as nice as their naked flesh, but still nice.

Just then Bobbi broke the kiss, and made her way down to Daisy's neck, causing the mighty Quake to whimper pathetically, "No!"

Which immediately caused Bobbi to pull back, a worried expression on her face, and asked, "What?"

"I, I wanna go down on you." Daisy stammered.

"Yeah?" Bobbi grinned with delight.

"Yeah." Daisy confirmed with a blush, before clarifying, "I just... I just want to make that clear before we went any further. I mean, it's appropriate, you know? During our first time in The Framework, I went down on you. So, I should do it again during our real first time. Second first time? Whatever, the point is, it's like, poetic, and stuff."

"Poetic, and stuff?" Bobbi mocked, and then when she got an unimpressed look, she nodded, "I mean, I guess that would be okay."

"You guess that would be okay?" Daisy mocked back.

"I guess." Bobbi shrugged, before grinning wickedly, "As long as I can fuck that sexy little ass of yours."

Daisy blushed, but forced herself to reply, "You better."

Bobbi was very impressed by this response, but before she got the chance to admit it she was pulled into a rough kiss, and pushed onto her back. Admittedly, she managed to grin easily in delight, and open her mouth to give a response, which in itself was a teasing response. But that just made it easier for Daisy to brush her tongue into her mouth, and force another kiss between them.

Naturally, Bobbi made sure that didn't last long, but it was still in a surprise. Then the kiss was once again broken, Daisy moving down to her neck, and repeating the process which she had just received, complete with hands sliding over the body beneath her.

That was something they had been doing for quite a while, but obviously, but it was so much more intense now they were completely naked. Especially whenever the hands would linger on each other's boobs or butt cheeks, and quite a few times, both simultaneously. Which Daisy kept doing as she moved her mouth lower, meaning that she was pushing a nipple firmly into her mouth, and working on whichever one was free.

Something she continued doing as she moved her mouth back and forth between those nipples, even though it wasn't directly at first. No, she insisted on spending plenty of time covering the flesh in between them in kisses, and even a few times moving up to worship Bobbi's neck, again.

Which was frustrating, as Bobbi was aching to get the good stuff, but on the other hand, it was a real first time, so it was only right that they got plenty of time to savour this. Besides, she knew for a fact just how much Daisy loved her tits. Or at least, she had in The Framework, and the last thing Bobbi wanted to do was discourage that now.

Oh yes, she was elated that Daisy was continuing to enjoy herself, making it crystal clear by the sounds she was making. Namely, the constant moans, gasps, whimpers and cries escaping her lips. Especially when the brunette started picking up the pace of the licking and sucking, which really made the blonde crazy. So much so, she got compelled to give another form of encouragement.

At first that meant reaching down and stroking the dark hair in front of her, but soon Bobbi was moaning, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, just like that, mmmmmmmmmm, good girl. Suck my fucking tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck yeah, suck them good. Oh Daisy! Daisy. Oooooooooooh, lower. I need you to go lower. Please baby, I need more. I need, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I need you to eat my pussy! Please Daisy, I... I... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, lower, lower, lower. Oh baby, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, good girl. That's a very, very good girl. Ah fuck yeah, eat me, eat my pussy, ah fuck!"

Maybe she could have waited a little longer for that particular encouragement, but Bobbi had been waiting years for this, and she didn't mind jumping the gun if it meant getting what she really wanted. It definitely took longer than she would have like, but it did eventually happen. Oh yes, Daisy broke away from her tits and slowly started making her way downwards.

Part of Bobbi wanted to grab hold of Daisy's hair, and shoved that pretty face of hers straight into her needy little cunt. But no, she'd already embarrassed herself enough by not waiting as long as maybe she should have. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for the feeling of soft lips slowly making their way down her stomach. And she certainly wasn't waiting that long before getting exactly what she wanted, namely a tongue on her aching pussy.

Daisy was actually glad for the excuse to go lower, because she was aching for her first real taste of Bobbi Morse's pussy. She just got a little lost in those big, beautiful boobs, so much so that she even rubbed her face against them for a few long seconds. Which was embarrassing, but Daisy just couldn't help herself.

She loved everything about this, but especially, when she had reached her destination, and after savouring the smell for a few long seconds, she actually did it. Oh God, she finally did it. Quake stuck out her tongue, and pressed it to the bottom of The Mockingbird's cunt, and then slowly worked her way up to the top, even lingering on the other woman's clit.

She then repeated this process over and over again, albeit without touching Bobbi's clit. At least not for a good long while, as the goal now was to tease the other Agent of SHIELD for as long as possible, before having to beg for more. But that was more subconscious. Something Daisy did because of years a practice, while her mind was preoccupied on the other things.

Things like being able to taste Bobbi Morse's pussy for the very first time. Yes, she had kind of done this before, but not really. That had all been just some computer program version of this perfection. Of course, as she rightfully predicted, the reality was so, so much better. Maybe especially the taste, which Daisy was instantly addicted too, and determined to get on a regular basis.

It was also enough to make her wonder what Bobbi's girl cum would be like. Something that was so overwhelming in that moment it was hard for Daisy not to immediately attack Bobbi's clit, or even shove her tongue into the other woman's pussy and fuck her with it until she got what she wanted. But no, she wouldn't do that. Because that wasn't what she really wanted.

No, what she really wanted was to enjoy the heavenly liquid she was currently getting for as long as possible, and then receive what might be an even better liquid. And of course, Quake wanted to continue making the mighty Mockingbird sing for her. Oh yes, she was getting such wonderful sounds with every lick, and Daisy wanted to cherish every single one of them.

After all, she had waited so long to experience all these things. So long to be with this woman, maybe especially ever since they went into The Framework. Because before all this, it had just been a fantasy. Hell, it had been one that Daisy actually felt guilty about, as she wasn't sure whether Bobbi felt the same way. Or that her friend even liked women, for that matter.

Sure, she had fucked herself to thoughts of this amazing goddess, but felt bad about it afterwards, because she wasn't sure what Bobbi's reaction to it would be. Now, she knew she had been worrying over nothing, and more importantly, she could have had this sooner if she wasn't such a coward. Which just made her determined to make up for lost time, which again, meant a nice, long, drawn-out pussy licking.

Bobbi had been waiting for this for just as long. Sure, she'd had Hunter to distract her, among other things, and she wasn't the only one to have her fair share of relationship drama. And yet, apparently they had been constantly going back to pining over each other without knowing it.

Which part of Bobbi wished she'd known before, so she could have done something about it sooner, but then again, considering how well things worked out, it was hard to complain. In fact, she was now doing the opposite of complaining, crying out loudly as she was being pleasured. Which might've been less, if they had gotten together sooner. Oh yes, all of that pining just meant that this moment was all the sweeter, and was clearly something they were both happy to last for a long time.

Honestly, in that moment Bobbi wanted it to last forever. Oh yes, this wasn't like having her tits worshiped. No, this was so much better, and something she could actually be content with for a long, long time. Not quite forever, but definitely a long time. After all, eventually she would want to cum, and maybe more importantly, she would want to return the favour.

Hell, she wanted to be able to make Daisy Johnson cum in a variety of different ways, and while first on the list was fucking that perfect little ass of hers, the more she thought about it, the more Bobbi didn't want to wait to taste Daisy's pussy. In fact, for better or for worse, she decided she wasn't going to wait any longer.

"Sit on my face!" Bobbi blurted out, and then moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, sit on my face, so I can eat you too. It's only fair. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, it's only fair that I get to taste you too. Don't you agree? Oh come on Daisy, I let you go first. But there's no reason we couldn't both be happy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, turn around, and let's 69. Please? For me? Yesssssssssssssss, oh that's it, bring that pretty little pussy over here. Put it right on my mouth. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, put it right on my mouth, so I can lick you. Lick your pretty little cunt! Oooooooooooh, fuck yes, give it to me, mmmmmmmmmm fuck!"

For a few long minutes, Bobbi thought that her offer was going to be rejected, or maybe postponed until she was on the edge of orgasm, meaning that by the time that she was given the privilege of eating Daisy's pussy she would be too far gone to enjoy it. At least not really. No, she wouldn't get to savour those juices, as she would be in a hurry to make the other woman cum for her.

Which was something that she promised herself she would remember, so she could inflict it upon the mighty Quake, and make her squirm for her. Thankfully that wasn't what happened, and instead Daisy moved her body around so that they were in the 69 position, as requested. Admittedly, it could have happened faster, but at least it happened.

Not wanting to waste anymore time as soon as that tasty treat was hovering over her head Bobbi reached up, grabbed the cheeks above firmly in both hands, and pulled her lover downwards. Oh yes, she pulled Daisy directly down onto her face, and immediately started licking the other girl's pussy.

She should have admittedly started off with slow licks, but in a weird way, that was punishment for her friend turned girlfriend. Besides, she still got to savour that yummy flavour, and it wasn't like Daisy was complaining. In fact, the mighty Quake was doing the exact opposite, moaning, gasping, whimpering, and crying out pretty much with every stroke of Bobbi's tongue, much to the delight of The Mockingbird.

Daisy had to pause her licking for a few long seconds as she felt her own cunt beginning to be pleasured. Partly because she wanted to savour that wonderful moment, but mostly because if she didn't, she might have been tempted to start giving Bobbi's pussy everything she was capable of giving it, which in turn might have the other woman giving it everything she was able of, the process repeating until they made each other cum.

Which sounded wonderful, but that wasn't what Daisy wanted. No, this was their first time. Their first real time. So naturally, she wanted it to last as long as possible, especially now they were in the 69 position and truly able to experience what the other felt.

The moans, gasps, whimpers and cries from Bobbi, and her own vivid memories, meant that it was almost like she had been experiencing what the other woman was. But of course, vivid memories and simply being turned on by the sound of something, couldn't compared to actually experiencing it. And oh, Daisy was glad that she took the time to savour the wonderful moment.

Especially as it allowed Bobbi to catch up, and push her closer to orgasm with every lick. Not that it was hard, given all the wonderful build-up. It also helped that inevitably she went back to licking the other woman's pussy, Daisy once again moaning as that amazing flavour hit her taste-buds.

Unsurprisingly Bobbi moaned too, and then the two Agents of SHIELD truly became lost in eating each other out. Honestly, Daisy wasn't sure how long it lasted, and honestly, she hoped it would never end. Sadly, as much as they both clearly loved this, inevitably the need for more would push them to make each other cum.

The only question was, who would break first, given it was pretty much a guarantee that as soon as they did, the other would follow. Of course, both stubborn women were determined it wouldn't be them, meaning that even though they were pleasuring each other, at the same time they were locked in a battle of wills. Although honestly, it wasn't exactly surprising that Daisy broke first, given that Bobbi was the dominant one in their relationship.

It was a little annoying, but it was hard to be too mad about it, given what wonderful pleasure it led too. And to be fair, Daisy didn't give too much too quickly. No, she simply increased the attention to Bobbi's clit. However, that was more than enough, because The Mockingbird of course retaliated, and Quake retaliated after that, and so on and so on.

As a result, the attention to their clits was increased from occasional licks to lingering their tongues constantly over those sensitive bundles of nerves. They even wrapped their lips around them, and sucked them until they were both on the edge of orgasm. And every step of the way, it was Daisy pushing them forwards. At least, until the end.

Bobbi figured it was only fair that she be the one to go first, after Daisy had pushed them forwards a bunch of times. Besides, she liked the idea of being the first to make the other cum. So that's exactly what she did. Oh yes, Bobbi Morse shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Daisy Johnson's cunt, triggering a powerful orgasm for the other woman.

So powerful, that initially she didn't return the favour. Which to be fair, was more than fine with the blonde, as she was busy giving the brunette everything she had to offer. Which was a lot, but thankfully she had plenty of practice with this. Oh yes, she had plenty of practice swallowing girl cum. Especially this heavenly girl cum, Except this time, it was real.

Just like with Daisy's regular pussy cream, the reality was far superior to the fantasy, and Bobbi was able to get every drop of it, at least at first. Which was good, but Quake was soon testing The Mockingbird, by shoving her tongue as deep as it could go into her fellow SHIELD Agent, pretty much immediately triggering another orgasm, this time for Bobbi.

To her credit, she was able to push herself through that to continue the cum swallowing, and more importantly the tongue fucking. Oh yes, both women were able to recover from that overwhelming experience, shoving their tongues back into each other, and use them to fuck each other to climax after climax.

The only real downside was, they weren't allowed to savour the pleasure they were receiving, especially those amazing orgasms. Although there was definitely something to be said for the girl cum they were getting to swallow. Not that they were able to get all of it. No, that would be a struggle even when they were fully focused on the task at hand, so of course a lot of it escaped.

But that was kind of a good thing, as it covered their faces, marking them as the pussy loving sluts they were. Maybe even marking them as belonging to each other. Oh yes, Bobbi especially liked that. However, most of all, she loved the idea that it would be there during the next stage of all of this.

It was tempting to forget about that, and simply tongue fuck each other into unconsciousness. However, Bobbi just couldn't wait to get her hands on Daisy's perfect little ass. Or more accurately, stuff it with strap-on. So after who knows how long, she reluctantly rolled away from Daisy, and push the other woman away from her. Unsurprisingly her girl was only too happy to oblige, both spies rolling onto their backs and gasping for breath as they tried to recover.

They then simultaneously reposition themselves so they were lying face to face, so they could share a gentle smile, and then a kiss. A kiss which became increasingly heated as their energy returned. Or at the very least, adrenaline, as they got to taste their own cum on each other's lips and tongues.

Eventually Bobbi broke that kiss, and asked breathlessly, "You got a strap-on around here?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers