Into The Framework Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy had to search her foggy brain, but then she grinned and answered, "Yes."

"Well then, go get it." Bobbi ordered gently, but firmly.

"Yes Mistress." Daisy teased, but did as she was told.

Daisy needed to take that particular toy out of the box, as she had brought it a while ago, but she had never actually gotten around to using it on anyone, or having it been used on her. She'd used one before, but that was someone else's. And by the time she turned back she found The Mockingbird standing there in all her glory, looking like an actual goddess.

God, Daisy ended up attaching the thing to Bobbi's waist with trembling hands, which was kind of embarrassing. And it was the same thing when she covered it with lube. Not that Bobbi seem to mind. If anything, the other woman seemed amused, and then took the lube from her, and gave her the next command.

"Good girl." Bobbi purred wickedly, "Now, bend over. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, bend over and give me that ass."

"Yes Mistress." Daisy again replied, this time not sure whether or not she was teasing.

Once Daisy was on all fours on the bed Bobbi admired her prize for a few long seconds, and then again after she spread the other girl's butt cheeks. Then the blonde stuck out her tongue, and slowly slid it over the brunette's back hole, causing them both to softly gasp and moan. Daisy particularly kept making those sounds as that lick was repeated over and over again, Bobbi establishing a steady rhythm, and giving her a nice long rim job.

It was a favour she promised herself she would return, even if it was in the form of worship, instead of preparation. Oh yes, she could picture it now. The mighty Quake with her face buried in The Mockingbird's big beautiful booty.

Which was a fantasy she became so lost in, that she didn't notice when Bobbi picked up her pace. At least not initially. However, then that licking became too eager to ignore, making Daisy realize that her lover was now swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, instead of just up and down it.

Then she tried to actually push her tongue into Daisy's butt, and although she didn't get very far, Bobbi got far enough to make her grin against the other spy's ass cheeks. She also got far enough that she was able to tongue fuck the other woman's back door for a few moments, before inevitably replacing that tongue with a lubed up finger, once again, causing both girls to gasp and moan, this time after a sharp cry.

"If I remember rightly, in real life, you've done this once before, right?" Bobbi questioned, and then when she got a nod from Daisy, she added with a chuckle, "Mmmmmmmm, that's what I thought. Ooooooooooooooh, this is going to be fun. Especially for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to turn you into a real anal whore. My anal whore. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, my anal loving bottom."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Daisy grumbled, but that was undermined by the latest moan she let out.

In response Bobbi just chuckled wickedly, and then continued the finger fucking. During that little conversation, she slowly pushed forwards, burying the full length of her finger into Daisy's ass. Something she allowed both of them to savour for a few long seconds, before beginning to pump that finger in and out of that tight little hole, and thus officially beginning the fingering.

Eventually a second finger was added, and Bobbi was able to turn those fingers around inside that booty, instead of just sliding them in and out. All of which made Daisy ache to be butt fucked by another woman for the very first time in real life. God, she was practically on the edge of begging when finally she heard the command she had been waiting for.

"Spread your cheeks, baby." Bobbi ordered as she pulled those fingers out, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, give me your bitch hole, like the bottom you are."

"Yes Mistress." Daisy once again replied, this time definitely meaning it.

Bobbi had to pause for a few long seconds to savour this moment. To savour the sight of Daisy Johnson pressing her face to the bed sheets, reaching back and spreading her cheeks, offering up her cute little ass hole. Which yes, was something she had experienced before, but that was basically all in her head.

Or at best, in another world. This was the real world. This was real, and deserve to be savoured. Also, given the other Agent's lack of experience, going slow was definitely a good thing. Of course, inevitably she pressed the tip of her dick against Daisy's butt hole and began to push forwards, causing that forbidden hole to stretch wider, and wider, and wider until the head of the dildo slid through it, and into the superhero's bottom. Into this bottom's bottom, Bobbi thought with a grin.

The fact that unlike the first time Daisy hadn't argued about that label, showed them just how far they had come. Just how much The Mockingbird had convinced the mighty Quake she was an anal loving bottom. Hell, while this bottom cried out in pain at being anally penetrated, there was definitely an undertone of pleasure to it, which only came from the most shameless of butt sluts.

Which just might prove this wasn't their first time doing this, not really, because while Daisy's ass had only been taken once before, in her mind she had been relentlessly fucked in the ass for about a week. And she certainly acted like it throughout the sodomy, even in the beginning of it.

As tempting as it was to see just how far that went, Bobbi continued to go nice and slowly, waiting a full minute or so before pushing forwards, and then doing so as slowly as possible. Which admittedly had a lot to do with her savouring this precious moment, but she wanted to do what was best for Daisy.

Perhaps in the future, they would try something a little more extreme, like Bobbi shoving a dick hard and fast up Daisy's butt. Although even then, she wasn't sure she could give up the sight she was currently being treated too. Namely, the sight of this super powered human's most private hole stretching for her strap-on. Slowly taking every inch of it, like a good little fuck hole.

Even during the heavenly sight of inch after inch of strap-on disappearing into Daisy's back door, and then deep into her back passage, Bobbi found her mind wandering toward the more extreme things they could be doing in the future. Like shoving her entire fist inside this slutty little ass. Or better yet, one of her battle staves.

After all, she had trained Daisy to be able to take it in The Framework, so why not real life? Oh yes, she bet that this little butt slut would absolutely love that. Although admittedly, particularly the battle stave idea was something they should probably build up too. But that was okay, because Bobbi was done not going after what she wanted, and she was more determined than ever to make the mighty Quake her anal bitch.

Daisy wanted that more than anything right now. She hadn't considered herself a bottom before her time in The Framework, but now she just had so many wonderful memories of bottoming she wasn't so sure she could top anyone ever again. And she wasn't sure she would want too.

Especially as she wanted to be with Bobbi Morse, who had proven herself to be a pure top. Oh yes, Quake wanted to be The Mockingbird's hot little bottom, who took it up the butt whenever her top wanted. Something that she'd have to tell the other woman, whenever she got the chance. Hell, she even wanted Bobbi to shove anything she wanted up there. A fist? A battle stave? Two of either of them? Whatever it was, she would take it. Take it like a good little anal slut.

Admittedly they would have to build up to that, because while Daisy knew what incredible pleasure this would lead too, and while there was definitely a mental high to being stretched back there, there was a lot of pain in the beginning. Which wasn't surprising, given that her ass had never been stretched this wide before, particularly as deep.

And for better or for worse, there was no sign of stopping. Except for the fact that, of course, Bobbi was running out of dildo to give her, and inevitably thighs came to rest against butt cheeks. Oh yes, inevitably the blonde's thighs came to rest against the brunette's butt cheeks, announcing that Bobbi Morse had buried every inch of her big dick in Daisy Johnson's bowels.

Something that Bobbi clearly savoured for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, and then Daisy whimpered, "Fuck me. Oh my God, fuck me Bobbi! Fuck my ass. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck my slutty little ass. No, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my practically virgin ass hole, and turn it into a slutty little fuck hole! Oh God! Ah fuck, you turned my mind into an anal slut, now do the same to my butt. Make it yours. Make it your personal fuck hole, that you can use whenever you want. And wherever you want. And however you want. Oh fuck, fuck me, ah fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

Part of Daisy would've loved Bobbi to savour the moment even more than she did, given that she had been doing the same. However, in that moment, despite whatever pain it would cause her, she craved for the butt fucking to officially start. For Bobbi Morse to officially start pumping in and out of her ass hole, and start giving her the most twisted form of pleasure.

More than she already had, at least. But again, she had taken twisted enjoyment out of the butt stuffing, and even the anal penetration, but she knew it was nothing compared to what was about to happen. And she was right. So very wonderfully right. Oh yes, as soon as the other woman started sodomizing her, she cried out joyfully, and then continue to gasp, whimper and even moan in mostly pleasure.

It wasn't all sunshine and roses, given that there was still pain in the beginning, but once again, Bobbi Morse proved herself to be an amazing butt fucker. Oh yes, her top soon established a slow and steady rhythm, which caused the pain to fade into a dull discomfort, which was less noticeable next to the incredible pleasure she felt from being fucked in the ass.

And that pleasure only increased as time went on, as Bobbi continued to turn Daisy Johnson's ass hole into a slutty little fuck hole. Then again, maybe that's what it was all along, and Daisy was simply learning the true purpose of her back door was to take girl cock. Bobbi's cock. Oh yes, she liked that.

She liked that a lot. That felt more the case by the second, which was mostly a good thing, but the problem was it was becoming too good. So much so, that Daisy felt herself aching to cum and what felt like no time at all. But the thing was, she didn't want this to be over yet.

No, she wanted Bobbi Morse to butt fuck her for as long as possible, so that they could both savour this incredible pleasure. Ideally, all night long. Sadly, that just wasn't going to be the case, especially as Bobbi inevitably increased the pace, which would ultimately lead to Daisy cumming. All she could really do now, was try to postpone the inevitable, no matter what it took.

Unfortunately, it was only too easy to think of the bad things she had experienced in her life. Like what happened to her parents, how she had grown up, and just how many times she and her friends had been close to death as of late. Which worked for a while, but her mind kept flashing back to The Framework, and often not in a bad way. No, she kept remembering how she was married to Bobbi in that reality.

The things they had done there. All the things they might do here now. The life they might have. And almost more than the dick in her ass, that push Daisy into begging for more. Oh yes, for better or for worse, she couldn't wait anymore. No, she needed to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

"Harder! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me harder, Bobbi! Oh God! Fuck me hard!" Daisy cried out joyfully, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, pound my slutty little ass and make it yours! No! Remind me it is. Ah yeah, you made my ass yours in The Framework. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, you made me your anal loving bottom in The Framework, now do it in reality. Make me your little butt slut, your little ass whore, mmmmmmmm, your anal loving bitch, oh fuck, just make me cum! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me hard and make me cum, fuck me hard and make me cum, FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM!"

"You wanna cum, huh? To get fucked hard? To be my bitch? My anal loving bottom, who cums real hard with a dick in her ass? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, well prove it, bitch." Bobbi pushed gleefully, chuckling wickedly and slapping that hot little ass the first chance she got, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it you sexy little butt slut, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, bounce that booty! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, bounce that cute little booty back at me. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, just like that. Just like our first time. Just like our first time in The Framework, and in real life. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, help me make you cum like the little anal slut you are! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, oh Daisy, cum for me! Cum for me like a good girl. Oh yes! Ah fuck yeah, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Only too happy to oblige, Daisy let go of her ass cheeks, lifted herself up onto all fours and then started slamming her butt back against the big dick stretching out her back door. She tried to start off slow and work her way up, but she was just so desperate to cum she couldn't. She just couldn't. In fact, the first thrust was pretty hard, making her feel like she was going to cum.

Which was something Daisy fought against, even as she vividly picked up the pace, using every ounce of her strength to brutalize her own butt hole. Of course, she came long before that, but that first climax just drove her completely berserk, and obsessed with making herself cum as hard and as frequently as possible. And she wasn't the only one.

Because of course, Bobbi timed her thrusts perfectly so she kept Daisy on the edge for what felt like an eternity, then finally increase the pace ever so slightly, which was all it took to give her that all-important first orgasm. Then the two women worked together to make sure that the mighty Quake came over and over again, until they became nothing but a big hard strap-on savagely slamming a slutty and yet tight little ass hole.

A previously virgin hole which was now welcoming it's own destruction, if it meant just another second of the ecstasy it was experiencing. God, Daisy hope that Bobbi was feeling at least a fraction of the ecstasy she was now. And if not, she promised herself she would find a way to return this wonderful favour.

Bobbi Morse had never been happier than when she was making Daisy Johnson cum for her. That was true no matter what she was doing to her, but again, this was real. Not just part of a computer simulation, but real. Oh yes, she really was fucking Daisy Johnson in the ass, hard and deep, and making this little butt slut's cum squirt out of her cunt.

Also scream so loud that the whole base had probably heard them, maybe even the whole country. And in that moment, Bobbi wanted them too. Oh yes, she wanted the whole world to know that The Mockingbird was making Quake her anal addicted submissive bitch. Or at the very least, the rest of their team. More importantly, make sure that everyone knew this woman was hers. All hers. And she always would be.

These thoughts combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the feeling of the other woman's juicy ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and of course, the sheer joy of sodomizing Daisy Johnson and making this super powered woman her anal bitch had Bobbi cumming too. In fact, at that point, she couldn't have stopped herself if she wanted too.

Which was kind of a shame, as she would have loved to give her girl some verbal encouragement in this moment. But then again, what else was there to say? If anything, she was getting the message across loud and clear right now. The message that Daisy's ass was hers. That the mighty Quake was her anal loving slut. That she was hers. All hers.

Which made her cum again before she was even slightly recovered from that first orgasm, which almost made her stop. Almost. Luckily, she was an Agent of SHIELD, and trained to push herself to her limits, and beyond. Which was exactly what she did now. Oh yes, she pushed herself, and more importantly the former Skye, through as many orgasms as she possibly could.

Something which was easy at first, given that Daisy was right there with her, the two women working together to make sure that Daisy Johnson's butt hole was well and truly brutalized. Although ultimately it all became too much for her girl, and she collapsed face down on the bed, literally becoming nothing but a fuck hole for Bobbi to use for her pleasure. So of course, she had to use it.

She just couldn't resist, no matter how tired she was, she pushed herself and the other girl to at least one more orgasm each, before she ultimately collapsed down onto the sweaty body beneath her. Even then Bobbi was gently pumping her hips back and forth, slowly bringing them down from their highs.

Then she just lay on top of Daisy for a few long minutes, giving them both a chance to recover. Albeit, while gently kissing Daisy's neck and shoulders, trying her best to bring her girl gently around, so she could ask her some important questions. And of course, give her some orders, which would bring this wonderful fun to a close.

"So, you my girl?" Bobbi grinned against Daisy's ear.

"Yeah." Daisy grinned, before admitting, "I, I've been yours for a while now. I was just..."

"Waiting to be claimed?" Bobbi offered.

"I guess." Daisy blushed.

"How about my little ass to mouth slut?" Bobbi pushed, "You my little ass to mouth slut?"

"Definitely." Daisy grinned.

"Then prove it." Bobbi ordered firmly, with another grin to show it was light-hearted.

"Gladly." Daisy grinned again, before crying out loudly as the dildo was removed from her butt.

Daisy thought it was kind of creepy that The Framework got so much right about this experience. Something she had been too overwhelmed with pleasure to really think about, until this moment where she found herself blushing at the thought of what that could mean. Hopefully it was just down to predicted text, not AIDA searching the Internet for accurate descriptions in anticipation of Daisy's personal needs.

Or worse, Fitz doing that. Whatever the case, she was left with a terrible feeling of emptiness. Which had her positioning herself where she could see her butt in her full-length mirror. She even spread her cheeks, so she could get the best possible look at her gaping butt hole. Something which wasn't just appreciated by her.

No, Bobbi Morse watched this with a wicked grin on her face, causing Daisy to blush. It had been part of their routine in The Framework, and now she was a well-trained bottom the superpowered woman didn't even have to think about it, she just did it for her top, like a good little anal loving bottom should.

She even kept that position, more or less, while shifting herself further downwards, so that her lips were hovering over Bobbi's dick. The dick which had just been used to defile Daisy's ass. To hammer deep inside of it. Oh God, now they were no longer in The Framework, this was the cock to officially take her anal cherry. Something she allowed both of them to savour for a few long seconds, before taking that butt flavoured dildo into her mouth.

To her shame, she even moaned in pure pleasure from tasting her own ass. Something which didn't go unnoticed by Bobbi, who unsurprisingly chuckled wickedly, then reached down to stroke her hair, while grinning down at her. Surprisingly, she didn't offer up any verbal encouragement, but then again, what was there left to say?