Into The Framework Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially when Daisy's actions spoke much louder than any words ever could. Oh yes, after a few long seconds of savouring the taste of her own ass, the Inhuman started bobbing her head up and down that strap-on, content on giving it a long, slow, thorough blow job, which would allow her to get every drop of that yummy butt cream. It took a while, but that's exactly what she did, Daisy slowly going her mouth down lower and lower, until the dildo was deep in her throat.

She then continued sucking it after it was completely clean, just to show her total devotion to Bobbi Morse, and thank her for giving her a spectacular ass fucking. Which would hopefully be the first of many. And from the way that Bobbi kissed her afterwards, that certainly seem to be the case. Oh yes, this seemed to be the start of something truly beautiful between them.

Something they had both apparently wanted for a very long time. Something which, ironically, had started within The Framework. And although it was a nightmare reality, one which she never wanted to go back to, Daisy had to admit, at this moment, and probably several of them later, she was actually grateful for her time there, as it gave her exactly what she wanted.

The End.