All Comments on 'Into the Hands of Men'

by cunninghamtales

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was good, looking forward to other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst story ever

greysamgreysamover 1 year ago

if ever you needed a reason to vote, this story is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a nice thing about the law and the afteraffects is that no women get pregnant from all of the love that is bestowed on (and in) their bodies. Now what would be good about this is that women get a bunch of nasty STD's and it spreads quickly through the male population. A good start to see just how this all plays out with other women as they are enjoyed by the male population. Will there be some good guys that will take good care of their property? For sure. Will there be some that will take things a bit too far? Of course. More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess overturning Roe v. Wade was the first step and this might actually become real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The obvious criticisim here is suspension of disbelief. Not only of the story itself, each charactor made unbelievably irrational choices. This makes it impossible to emerse one's self into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, More chapters please

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year ago

Very well crafted, though it risks running too close to real-world dread in my mind. But I think you handle the balance excellently, and maybe that's why the sex scenes hit so hard. They're very, very hot. The sense of constant betrayal (both by even the "good" men in her life and her own betrayals, of herself and her friend, forced by the situaiton) is so expertly done. Looking forward to more of this or anything else you decide to write! Thanks!

MuqaliMuqaliover 1 year ago

So good! Really enjoyed it. Hope we see more from this universe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. Keep going. Would be good to see the rest of the 10 days.

IvyGIvyGover 1 year ago

This seems terrifyingly prescient.

cunninghamtalescunninghamtalesover 1 year agoAuthor

Appreciate all the feedback, both positive and negative. Quick question for those wanting more chapters - would you be more interested in following Emma's story after this, or reading about what happens to another girl in the same setting?

MuqaliMuqaliover 1 year ago

I'd love to see some other girls, but more Emma would also be great!

NephiasNephiasover 1 year ago

The best story I've read in a long time. I love the setting of your story and the way you wrote it. To answer your question: I'm interested in both. Maybe a little more in what happens to other girls in the same setting especially the female lecturer you wrote about.

I love the non consent setting on campus. Things I would like in your next story: defiance, unwanted pleasure/orgasms, public humiliation and to some degree submission.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent alternative reality (for now) narrative. Well written, and good character development. The new law has been passed quite rapidly and it’s difficult to see a reality in which it is not tightened and expanded yet further, to ban for example abortion and contraception without exception and to totally remove all automatic rights of women to dignity, privacy, and non-compliance. Which strategy works best for women in this world? Rachel’s? Emma’s? Sara’s? Miss Gibson’s? Someone else’s? Which strategy works best for men? Kyle’s, Marcus’s, Connor’s, Ben’s, Dr. Thacker’s? Someone else’s? It will be fascinating to see where this story goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
FANTASTIC!

I guess I'd prefer to hear more about Emma, but another girl would be fine, so long as you keep up the amazing atmosphere of humiliation and dashed hopes.

tongueflattongueflatover 1 year ago

Personally, I'm still primarily invested in seeing how Emma will develop in this new world. But you wouldn't be going wrong with exploring others!

MasterFlightMasterFlightover 1 year ago

Love the story so far, as others have said, this is a great story universe you created and I really look forward to hearing more about Emma and others.

CoreyStreberCoreyStreberover 1 year ago

Top notch. Can't wait for the next chapter. Slight preference to shift to another girl, especially if we still get to see Emma through her eyes.

Fmdmlvr1992Fmdmlvr1992over 1 year ago

This is literally one of the absolute best erotic stories i've ever read.

trooper82trooper82over 1 year ago

Brilliant story, hope there’s more

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year ago

I think that they stuffed the ballots before they stuffed other things. Motivated men are hard to defeat.

Changing_LanesChanging_Lanesabout 1 year ago

While I liked the story, and I really did. I do have some issues with it.

Mainly that it isn't just the law that keeps men in check. It's other men.

As a father of a daughter, I'll tell you right now the night before the vote I am driving to that campus to either bring my daughter home willingly. Or if she refused, stand outside her room with a baseball bat. And all good dads/brothers/uncles/husbands/boyfriends etc would be doing the same. And what's the government going to do to all these men seemingly breaking the law to protect the women they love? Lock them all up? Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of protective good men?

Nobody, but nobody is touching my wife, daughter or sister. Period.

I fully understand this is fantasy, and placing the scene on a college campus makes it slightly more realistic. However, it does paint men in the worse possible light. And in turn does make it too unbelievable.

I still gave it four stars as it was well written with an imaginative plot. As I say, it's very good if too unrealistic. Hopefully you take it as constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Changing_Lanes makes some good points.

I don't think that you mention where in the world this fictional vote happens - but I'll add that if something like this (unlikely as it is) were to become a realistic concern in the US; it would be the kind of gov't overreach that the 2nd amendment is designed to guard against. Let's just say that women would likely be well-armed by the time such a vote passed - and chances are the worst offenders advocating for such a bill might find themselves attacked or dead.

And again like Changing_Lanes said, women still have fathers, brothers, etc who would not let things lie.

Of course, colleges are often no-gun zones. :/

merrySMmerrySM7 months ago

So well written. Thought this was really going to be my type of story? Non consensual yes? But all about betrayal and as i read it turned into fear of being hunted and raped at any turn with no help in sight. (Yes i get the parallel to real life events ) Story left me feeling hollow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercunninghamtales@cunninghamtales
Writer of stories, many of which involve things that should only occur in the world of fiction. Enjoying a fantasy centred around fictional people doesn't mean I'd want anything non-consensual to happen to anyone in real life, so I hope you read and enjoy what I write in the s...