Into the Hot Tub with Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was tired but I needed to cum, so I lifted one leg to the far side of her head, straddling her face and slightly open mouth. My hand gripped the base of my shaft as I guided it past her lips and into her soft, wet mouth. Without opening her eyes she took as much of me as she could and I could feel her tongue gently swirl around my cock head. I reached down and wrapped my hands tightly in her auburn hair as I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth, my dick driving deeper into her mouth and throat. Rachel opened her lips wider, and an instant later I felt her nails begin to scratch their way up my thighs. It was all the motivation I needed; I tightened my grip on her hair and started face fucking her hard, determined to explode down her throat. I stayed there for near a minute, my hips thrusting forward and driving almost the entire length of my dick into her, until finally I couldnt hold back any longer; "Oh fuck," I grunted as my balls clentched and I unloaded stream after stream of cum down her throat. Rachel kept sucking me the entire time and I could feel her throat muscles contract around my shaft with every swallow.

Knees shaking and out of breath I pulled my softening cock from her mouth and dropped into the water, letting its warmth overtake me. No sooner had I fully submerged had Ryan taken my place in her mouth; she sucked on his cock head furiously as he worked his shaft, eventually letting out a primal groan as his cock gave her another load of cum. Ryan retreated back to the edge of the hot tub as Rachel finally caught her breath, a huge smile formed across her sexy lips.

"Mmm boys," she said with her eyes still closed. "You two spoil me."

Ryan and I looked at each other and chuckled in obvious agreement with her.

12