Into the Jungle Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel is transformed to seal his deal with Marco.
8.7k words
4.26
7.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter takes a massive departure from the first chapter. It is still a nonconsensual story but includes new elements. Please read the story tags to see if it will still be of interest to you. Enjoy.

Chapter 3

Daniel just smiled as he walked with Mandy to take a shower and get cleaned up for his transformation, as part of the deal he struck with their captor, Marco. It was getting towards dusk and he would have to fuck Alma tonight after whatever would happen with Marco happens. He was concerned about being able to play his role to Marco's satisfaction and still fuck Alma so no one would die.

He showered with Mandy and shaved his body smooth from his eyebrows down. She helped with the hard to reach spots. She also washed his long hair and when they were done, the girls gathered together to blow dry it and brush it out, something he had never done.

As they did his hair with braids, putting the bows in, Chastity went to work on his face with all the makeup from the box that Marco provided Daniel. She gave him pink eye shadow to match the corset and gave him the sluttiest look she could manage. With the proper shading and accents his face looked quite feminine, especially when it was framed with two long strands of hair, with the rest pulled into a large braid topped with bows.

The girls all commented on his new look and said he looked pretty good for a guy. He looked in the mirror and was surprised. He knew he wasn't the manliest of men, but damn a little makeup and a hair bow and he looked positively fuckable, or so he hoped.

He exited the bathroom to look for his outfit and found that the girls had placed it all along the couch for him.

Kali came up to him and said, "first I need to start with the accessories for," she looked down at his flaccid cock, "down there."

He nodded to her and said, "go for it."

Kali dropped to her knees and slipped the cock ring of the chastity device around his ball sack and threaded his relatively small, flaccid cock into the tube. She clicked it all in place and then locked it.

She stood back up and said, "the instructions had a handwritten note at the end that said throw the key into the jungle. But nothing else about how he would unlock you."

Daniel sighed, feeling the constricting nature of the chastity cage and said, "then go chuck it in the jungle. I'm doing everything he asks with a smile and a willing attitude because that is what will get you all home."

She leaned forward to kiss him gently, not wanting to mess up his bright pink lipstick.

"Thank you babe," she said before she went to the balcony and threw the key off into the jungle.

Alma slipped a few rings on his fingers that were in the bag with the other stuff. She at last came to the butt plug. It was large with a pink jewel on the end.

"What do you want me to do about this," she asked him.

"Stick it in my ass, please," he said and bent himself over the back of the couch, presenting his ass for Alma. "You've already had your fingers up there anyways," he teased.

She lubed up the plug and placed it at his back door. Kissing his back and caressing his chest, she pushed the plug into his ass slowly, but with force. Daniel could feel his ass giving way, probably loose from the giant dildo earlier, he thought. After a few seconds of pushing she felt it seat itself in Daniel's ass, lodged firmly between his cheeks. She used a towel to wipe off any excess lube and washed her hands.

Daniel stood, feeling the plug in every step he took, and walked to see his clothes for tonight. Chastity handed him one stocking and told him to sit down. Once he was seated she took the other one and began to roll it up his smooth leg. When she was done with that one she took the other from his hands and rolled it up the other leg.

Daniel would be lying if he said the feel of the stockings on his legs didn't turn him on. He felt the tight confines of his chastity cage as his cock tried to get hard and was somewhat grateful he had to wear it so the girls wouldn't see him turned on by this.

Chastity stood and pulled Daniel to his feet. She and Alma folded the pink and black corset around him, buckling the back of it and then lacing it tight, pushing the air from Daniel's lungs as they did.

"How the hell do you breathe in these things," he choked out.

"You don't baby," Mandy said with a grin, "beauty is pain."

Without boobs to fill out the top he didn't look perfect but the corset gave him a small waist and a nice hourglass shape. The girls connected his garters to the stockings and then showed him the g string panties.

"Where did those come from," he asked, "I don't remember seeing them in the box."

"They were attaching inside the corset," Alma answered as she bent to help him into the panties since he couldn't bend over in his current state. She pulled them up and settled them into his ass crack. His caged cock slipped nicely under the front triangle.

"Sit baby," asked Chastity, as she took the heels and kneeled to help him put them on.

Daniel sat on the couch, feeling the plug assert itself with the pressure of the couch and realized that the corset made him have perfect posture. He watched as Chastity placed the Mary Jane pink five inch heels on his feet.

She stood up and helped him stand as well. He took some tentative steps and was happy he didn't immediately fall down. He did notice the heels forced his hips to sway and the plug to rub the inside of his ass. He figured this was the reason for the heels and why they were sexy. He walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. What he saw was a hot, flat chested, chick staring back at him. He was amazed at the transformation.

It wasn't his choice but he felt he could live with it. He realized he was gender fluid enough to be ok as a woman, or something in between.

As he turned back to the girls, Alma stepped forward with one last thing they had found in the box, a leather choker collar with a D ring sticking out the front. Daniel felt it looked like a fancy dog collar.

She wrapped it around his neck and latched the back. She also wrapped the leather cuffs around his shaved wrists and the ankle cuffs on his stockinged ankles. As she stepped away she said, "there, all done. That's everything in the box."

Kali whistled and said, "You make a pretty hot girl."

"Yeah you do," agreed Chastity and Mandy nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we should call you Dani with an i," joked Alma.

"I like Dani with an i," said Daniel in a quiet voice.

He continued, "I'm going to do this so I might as well start adopting a female persona. I like Dani as a name. It's close to my name, feminine and kinda playful."

"Ok, Dani," Chastity said as Alma stepped forward to take his hand and pull him to the couch so they could wait for Marco to show up.

They didn't make it far, Dani didn't think they would, given the level of surveillance in the room.

Marco waltzed through the door as Dani was walking gingerly towards the couch, perched on his 5 inch heels.

He was dressed differently, Dani noticed. A tight black t-shirt and black cargo pants, with combat boots. He could see that Marco was a built man under his tight shirt, muscular and strong. It gave him a dangerous air as he walked in, along with mountain one and mountain two.

Dani decided it was now or never. He would need to go full out to make sure he passed Marcos' test and traded his freedom for the girls, and their babies.

He made a beeline for Marco, throwing his arms out in happiness, he said in the best girl voice he could manage, "there you are baby. I'm glad you finally came. I love the outfit you left for me."

He twirled a little and shook his ass as he walked towards Marco, who had stopped as Dani started talking. Dani was concentrating on walking heel to toe and wiggling his ass, like the girls taught him.

"How does it look on your fiancé?" he asked as he approached Marco, only stopping a few feet in front of him. He struck the sexiest pose he could by cocking his hip, straightening one leg to the side and putting his hand on his hip. This was much closer than he had ever been to Marco, and he knew he was taking a gamble, but it felt right.

Marco swallowed and took in how Daniel had transformed. He/she was hot. Tight waist, puckered lips, round ass. She just may pull it off, he thought to himself.

When Marco didn't say anything Dani became a little worried and decided to risk more. He took three more steps forwards, being sure to sway his hips and keep eye contact. He stepped right in front of Marco and placed his hands, with pink painted nails and silver rings on multiple fingers, on his chest, one on each pectoral, and leaned forward and up as much as he could, his lips slightly puckered.

Even with 5 inch heels on Dani was at least 4 inches shorter than Marco and so he couldn't kiss him without Marco bending towards him. So he got in position and waited for a beat to see what would happen.

To his surprise he felt Marco lean forward and press his lips to his own pink ones. Marco tasted like expensive whiskey and smelled like European cologne. Marco's arms came up on either side and he gripped Dani by his shoulders as he kissed him deeply.

Dani opened his mouth and let Marco's tongue invade, probing and forcing himself into every corner of his mouth. Marco had pulled Dani into him, so he was trapped, on his toes in stilettos, as he kissed back the best he could.

Marco kissed with force and passion. He wanted to control and own, and made his intention clear with his kisses. Dani allowed himself to be taken in the kiss and controlled physically with his arms.

Marco broke the kiss and pushed Dani back to arms length so he could look again at him. He didn't look recognizable as a man at all. He was a beautiful sexy woman, just needed some tits he thought to himself.

Daniel had always been the small kid at school, foster homes and group homes. He was a survivor and one thing he knew how to do was ingratiate himself with the shot callers to stay safe and give himself some measure of freedom. He was in full ingratiation mode now, for his girls and their babies.

As he was pushed back so Marco could see him again, he asked with a smile, "Do you like what you see, love?" He knew using pet names would help with forming a bond.

Marco slowly nodded his head and said, "let me see the back."

Dani turned on his heels, and didn't fall over thankfully, showing him his bejeweled ass, framed by his garters and the lace tops to his stockings. He stuck his ass slightly so Marco could see it easily.

Marco reached out and lightly smacked his ass, playfully. That surprised Dani. Then he slid his fingers down his ass crack to feel the plug lodged in his ass, tapping it with his finger tips.

After checking his ass was plugged, Marco grabbed his shoulder and turned him back to face him. He reached his hand down and felt his caged cock, letting his hand linger and ensure it was entirely caged up.

Satisfied, he dropped his hand and said matter of factly, "a feminine boy dressed like that with a caged cock is really just a girl down for anal."

Dani reached out and grabbed his hand, bringing it to her lips and kissing it playfully. She said sensually, "if that is what you want, I'm a girl ready for anal."

Seeing his pink lips on his hand gave Marco pause. He was impressed with how well he was playing the part and had to remind himself that Daniel didn't want this at all. That reminder made his submission all the sweeter.

"Then what do I call you, if you are a girl ready to please me?" Marco asked as Dani continued to lightly kiss his hand.

Without hesitation Dani said, "Dani with an i."

The girls were standing around the kitchen counter, which was as far as they could realistically get from the door that Marco came through. They watched as Daniel played the part of Dani perfectly. They all felt sick that he was doing it but were so grateful and hoped that he succeeded in seducing Marco.

Marco said to Dani, "why don't you introduce me to your little girlfriends here," indicating the girls standing on the other side of the room.

Dani looked back at the girls and then dropped Marcos hand to the side, holding it with his own, sliding his smaller fingers in between his larger ones and clasping them together.

"Of course papi," he said and started to lead Marco further into the room. He realized that this was the real audition. Would he act the part in front of these women that he loved and protected? Would actually give himself fully to Marco? He had no choice but to play it perfectly.

As he walked to the couch area he motioned for the girls to join them, leading Marco to the big chair and turning to push him lightly to sit down. Marco let his big body fall into the oversized chair and Dani sat on his lap, letting his legs fall in between Marcos and looping his arms around Marcos neck. This placed Dani's face right next to Marcos.

Marco allowed him to sit and loop his arms around his neck. He reached up and slid his arm around Dani's hip and into his lap, pulling him into his body even more.

The girls came to the couch area and sat down opposite of Dani and Marco. Each of them crossed their legs and their arms over their breast to show the least amount of nudity as they could. They all hated Marco. It was hard to watch Dani romance him.

Dani started, "Marco these are my best girlfriends. That is Chastity, Mandy, Alma and Kali," pointing with painted nails to each one as he named them off.

He continued, "and ladies, this is my fiancé, Marco. He's a big time shot caller in South America," giggling a little at the end, laying it on very thick.

All the girls murmured some version of hi Marco, without much enthusiasm.

Dani felt Marco tense up and acted quickly to head it off, he needed things to go smoothly tonight. He chided, "now ladies. He came out to see me and brought me these sexy clothes. Please be nice to him." He pleaded with a look of desperation trying to get them to play along and save themselves.

Alma took the lead and said with a smile and a laugh, "I'm sorry Marco. That was rude of us. It's the pregnancy hormones. Welcome and I'm so glad you came to see Dani."

All the other girls followed her lead and forced a smile and a friendly welcome.

Marco was more pleased and relaxed under Dani. Dani was grateful they played along.

Marco then said, "well baby, why don't you show your girlfriends how much you missed me," looking at him directly.

Dani turned his head and kissed Marco sensually, pulling his arms from around his head and caressing the stubble on his cheeks as he pressed his pink lips to Marcos.

Marco accepted his kiss and let Dani shift his weight as he swung one leg over Marcos body and slid the other under him so he was straddling Marco.

Once straddling the big man, Dani started to kiss his neck and nibble his ears, shifting from one side to the other. He roamed his hands over Marcos tight shirt, feeling his hard muscular frame underneath. He would be lying if he said that his cock never tried to get hard. At this moment he realized he was also bisexual.

Marco and Dani made out for a bit while the girls watched uncomfortably from across the sitting area. No one moved or said anything out of fear of messing it up. They just hoped Dani would pull it off.

Marco caught a glimpse of them as Dani started to kiss down his chest and said, "let's give your little friends a show, baby, what do you think?"

Dani popped his head back up and said, "sure, papi, what would you like me to do?"

"Stand up," he commanded and Dani got to his feet, becoming more confident in the heels.

Marco tapped his lap and said with a shark-like grin, "put yourself over my knees and show me that tight ass."

Dani looked in his eyes, flashed his best smile, and said sweetly, "of course baby, you know you own this ass," and blew him a kiss then he placed himself over Marco's lap. He pushed his ass up, pivoting on his knees and elbows so that Marco would have the best access.

Marco watched as Dani placed himself across his lap like he was actually giddy to be there. It was amazing to watch him play the part of a loving girlfriend. He didn't think that Dani would be able to pull it off but he was basically convinced. Now he wanted to humiliate him in front of the four women that are pregnant with his babies.

He reached up and snapped one of Dani's garters, the slap of it contacting his ass echoed through the room. He slid his fingers in his ass crack and played with the jeweled plug filling his ass up.

"You like this in your slutty ass," Marco asked as he tugged lightly at the plug's base.

"Yes, of course papi." Dani enthusiastically replied, "I love anything up my ass. You know that, silly."

He chuckled a little at his reply and then smacked him on the ass, hard, leaving a white handprint on his left ass cheek. Dani moaned in appreciation.

"You like it when I spank you?" he questioned Dani as he smacked his other ass cheek, leaving an identical hand print.

"Of course baby," Dani stated after he moaned. "I need to be shown I've been a bad girl somehow," he continued.

"Yes you have," said Marco as he spanked his ass again and again, more forcefully, rapidly reddening his ass. He continued, "You got all your little girlfriends pregnant and now I have to pay for it, don't I?"

Dani was struggling to stay cheerful as his ass heated up from the hand spanking. He managed to sound contrite as he said, "Yes papi. I was a bad girl and came in then all so many times. I'm so happy that papi will help me with this problem. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Marco smacked his ass once more and then said, "yes you will. Now down on your knees."

Dani slid himself off Marco's knees and onto the floor. He got to his knees in between Marco's legs and looked up at him with a smile and waited for instructions.

"Take it out," Marco said, "I know you've been wondering for 5 months."

Dani didn't falter, he had made up his mind earlier today and he wasn't about to let a blowjob stop him getting his ladies and children to safety. He reached up and unzipped Marco's pants, folding back the sides he reached into the fly of Marco's boxer briefs and pulled his large semi cock out.

He was surprised at its size. It was huge and it wasn't even hard yet. It was bigger than he was already and still growing. He felt the warmth and smelled his manly smell. He admitted to himself this time that he was turned on by Marco's cock. It was magnificent.

"That's a man's cock," Marco said with a smile, "Not a baby cock like you have between your legs. Maybe your little girlfriends should experience a real man's cock."

The girls had been watching with rapt attention as Dani had been submitting to Marco and pulling his massive cock out, but when they heard him they all recoiled and tried to hide themselves as much as they could.

Dani didn't want to let Marco get distracted so he did the only thing he could think of, he leaned forward and sucked the tip of Marco's humongous cock in between his bright pink lips.

Marco was taken aback when he felt and then saw Dani slide his cock into his painted mouth. His mouth felt amazing and he automatically placed a hand on the back of Dani's head to encourage him to take more of his thick rod into his mouth.

Dani could taste his precum, it was salty and somewhat sweet. He felt Marco's cock continue to expand in his mouth as he worked his cock head around in his mouth, rubbing the underside of his glans with his tongue. His cock was giant, he thought as he worked more of the rigid phallus in between his pink painted lips.

Dani's hand could barely surround the base of Marco's massive cock. It made his hands look tiny. Dani figured it wasn't quite double his length but close, but it was easily double his thickness. Holy shit, Marco had a massive cock. He felt more like a woman on his knees with this gigantic dick stuffed in his mouth.