Into the Jungle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Marco's hand on the back of his head, Dani slid more of his hard cock into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat with easily more than half left to go. He was about to pull his head off so he could start to blow Marco properly, but Marco kept up the pressure on the back of his head.

Dani struggled as Marco's thick cockhead stretched his throat and he felt like he would throw up, but Marco continued to press his face further forward, slipping inch after inch of his huge member into Dani's pretty mouth. Dani felt his gag reflex trigger and then pass, as Marco shoved more his prick into Dani's mouth.

Oh wow, I'm deep throating his cock, Dani thought as he felt the tip of Marco's cock go past his gag reflex and into his throat. He took a deep breath as it got deeper. It took some concentration on his part, but he was able to continue to take more of Marco's cock until he felt Marco's short pubes with his nose. Marco was balls deep in Dani's throat.

"Nice job my little slut," Marco congratulated as he felt Dani's lips on his balls. He was impressed for this kid's first time, there may be hope to turn him into a wanton whore yet, he thought to himself. And he would have fun pushing him past every single barrier until nothing was left of the dressed up slut before him today.

Dani kept Marco's cock lodged in his throat for a second before he started to run out of air and pushed against the hand on the back of his head. Marco allowed him to come up for air, keeping his cock head in his mouth.

The girls watched as Dani deep throated Marco's cock, all amazed that he took the biggest dick any of them had seen in their lives. They stopped hiding themselves and were glued to his performance as he deep throated it again and again, each time they could see that Marco was pushing less on his head. Dani was deep throating all by himself.

Dani pulled his head off Marco's cock and started to stroke his massive member with his small hand, wrapping his pink nails around his dark colored cock as he worked the shaft. He looked at Marco and said, "Can I blow you at my own pace papi? I promise you'll be happy with my performance."

Marco smiled as he watched Dani's cock sucking lips beg to blow him all on his own. "Sure baby," he replied, "but I want you to tell your girlfriends what you are going to do for me and why you are choosing me."

Dani knew it was another test. Marco wanted him to debase and humiliate himself, not tell the actual truth. He felt he had a good read on him and so he pushed the envelope with him to really sell his performance.

"Of course papi," Dani replied with a sweet smile, as he continued to slowly jerk Marco's stupidly large penis. "Can I make a request then?"

"For those cock sucking lips, anything," Marco stated as Dani bobbed his head back onto Marco's rock hard cock, deep throating him to prove he was serious. The blowjob was only part of what was getting Marco off, the other part was the submission of a man he knew hated him.

Dani pulled Marco's huge cockhead from his mouth with a pop and asked, "would you stand over here so I can blow your magnificent cock and talk to my girlfriends?" Indicating to a spot on the floor in the middle of the couch area.

Marco nodded his head and stood up, letting his pants fall to the floor as he walked to the two steps to the spot indicated. Dani shimmied over on his knees, keeping his hand on Marco's cock the entire time.

Holy shit, his cock makes my hand look like a child's hand, he thought as he lined it up with his pink cock sucking lips and plunged it back into his warm and waiting mouth. He had a better angle to deep throat this anaconda of a cock and it slipped more easily down his throat as he stroked and sucked.

After a minute of sucking and kissing the cock in his hand, he turned to the girls and said, "I mean here is the reason I'm choosing to be with Marco. Who can say no to a cock like this? I don't feel like a man at all with cock like this around. So I decided to let him cut my balls off and turn me into his own personal cock whore."

Dani popped the cock back into his mouth and sucked and licked, alternating between deep throating and explaining to the girls all the demeaning reasons he was choosing to be with Marco. All the while he stroked his shaft with one or both hands.

"I realized I was a failure of man and wanted Marco to take me and form me into the only thing I'm good for, being a fucktoy for real cocks. I know you all have been faking your orgasms because you felt bad for my tiny cock. Don't worry. I don't blame you. Marco said that now that I've seen the truth he would let you all go home," Dani continued as he stroked Marco's mammoth schlong.

He popped the behemoth back into his eager mouth and started to bob and throat his cock for all he was worth, hoping to make him cum soon. He noticed Marco was paying less attention to his speeches to the girls and so he figured he was getting close. He had been on his knees for almost half an hour.

As Dani bobbed her head up and down his shaft, Marco could feel his orgasm building. He was turned on by the blowjob, but also the humiliation and the degradation that Dani was doing to himself in front of these girls. He was about to cum in his mouth.

Marco grabbed Dani's head with both hands and slammed his cock into his throat with a loud yell shouted, "Oh god slut, I'm going to cum. fuck, you little bitch you made me cum. Ungh."

Dani felt his cock swell and explode in his throat. The blast of cum that came out exploded in his throat and he immediately started swallowing Marco's seed. After the first two pulses, he pulled Dani's head almost off his cock and continued to blast spurt after spurt of white, hot sticky cum into his mouth, filling it rapidly. His load is massive, Dani thought to himself as worked to contain the cum.

"Don't swallow yet," grunted Marco as he held Dani's head in place and emptied his balls into his new fucktoy.

After almost a minute of cock pulses and blasts of cum into Dani's mouth, Marco pulled his deflating cock from between his wet, pink lips. He looked down as Dani looked up and said, "Show them and then swallow it all."

Dani looked at the girls, who had watched the entire performance, and opened his mouth, careful to keep the cum in his mouth. They saw his entire mouth was full. Without looking away he closed his mouth and swallowed three times to get it all down.

Using his pink painted finger he caught a dribble from the side of his mouth and sucked it off his finger as he looked up at Marco and said with a bright smile, "Thank you baby. I hope that was good for you."

Marco was impressed. He was sold and had all sorts of ideas for how to break this little slut in the most humiliating and degrading ways imaginable.

"Go sit next to your women," Marco told him.

As Dani went to get up Marco continued, "Actually, sit at their feet on the ground. You have a choice to make and I want to make sure they understand the options."

Dani scooted himself to the foot of the couch and sat on the ground as demurely as he could, feeling his caged cock between his smooth legs and the plug rotating in his ass. He was pretty sure he was leaking in his cage from the humiliating blowjob and that excited and worried him at the same time.

Marco pulled up his pants, putting away his flaccid weapon he called a cock. Dani figured it was probably 9 inches hard and 6 soft.

Marco stayed standing, towering over all the sex captives, and started to explain, "Dani had volunteered to be completely transformed and feminized however I wish in order to set you all free. He thinks he knows what it will be like but I'm a devious and driven person and he has no idea how I will degrade and humiliate him. It will be unpleasant to say the least."

Marco made a face that only a sociopath can make when describing how they plan to hurt someone else. He continued, "He will have his balls removed, his cock permanently caged, his ass used daily, his mouth used daily and much more. His face will be transformed. His voice will be transformed. He will get tits and will have some ribs removed to have a better figure. He will be, at all times, the sexist feminine slut someone can possibly be."

"He will serve me and anyone I choose. He will have no real choice but he will always choose to do what I order happily because if he doesn't I will come and find you and kill you all and your babies. Finally, he will marry me and live as my slut wife. When I tire of him I will likely sell him to a middle eastern brothel."

Marco paused to let that sink in. The girls stared in shock and Dani just sat and listened, feeling that it was about as bad as he figured it would be.

Marco then continued, "after today he will never have normal sex again. He won't be a woman but he won't be a man anymore either. He will exist solely for my pleasure." He trailed off.

Alma started to open her mouth to speak but he stopped her with a finger in the air. He said, "you need to know the other option before you speak. If he doesn't do that. If he, or any of you, chooses that he does not go down the road I just described, then this is what will happen."

"Daniel will go free. He will be returned to the US with half a million dollars in cash and a story to tell. However, all four of you girls will be sold to brothels all over the world. They each specialize in various sexual fetishes, none of them plesant for the sex slave involved. There you will give birth and you and your child will be their property," Marco trailed off, not specifying what that meant but leaving it to their imagination.

"I need all four of you to tell me that you want Daniel to be sold to me to be used a feminized submissive slave in exchange for your freedom and $250,000. You must say those words and look at him when you do," he continued and then looked down at Dani and said, "turn around so they can look you in the eyes."

All four girls knew that Daniel had asked them to go along with this regardless. They knew he didn't want them to jeopardize the deal he struck with Marco in any way. But they all knew that they owed their safety and wellbeing to him for the last five months and it hurt to sell him out like this. He was the father of their babies after all.

Kali spoke up first and said, "Sorry Dani, but I chose to sell you to Marco to be used as a feminized submissive slut in exchange for my freedom and $250,000," in a subdued voice while she looked right at Dani.

Mandy spoke next, looking at Dani and saying quietly, "I want to sell Dani to Marco to be used as a feminized submissive slut in exchange for my freedom and $250,000."

Chastity looked at Dani's pretty face and said, "Sorry love, I want to sell you to Marco to be used as a feminized submissive slut in exchange for my freedom and $250 grand."

Alma was last and looked at Dani and said sadly, "I want to sell Dani to Marco for my freedom and $250 grand, understanding that he will be feminized and used as a submissive slut forever." She had tears in her eyes by the end of her statement.

Marco looked down at Dani with a cruel smile and said, "they sold you out in exchange for themselves."

Dani looked at Marco and said with a smile, "Lover, baby, papi, I want to be sold to you, to be castrated and feminized and used as your personal fucktoy, in exchange for their freedom and $250,000 each and the promise to leave them alone."

"Done," said Marco flatly.

He pointed to Alma and asked, "You are the one most in love with him, yes?"

She looked confused and started to shake her head but he stopped her and clarified, "I know you all love him but you are the one that is IN love with him, correct?"

With some fear, Alma nodded her head and said, "yes, I am in love with him."

"Good," he said motioned for her to stand up and come over to him while he fished a long, rectangular box out of his cargo pocket.

He opened the box and took out a syringe and handed it to her saying, "this will confirm the verbal contract and sale of Dani to me in exchange for your freedom. This is the first shot of a massive female hormone treatment schedule that he will be placed on starting now. You will give it to him." And he stepped back to watch.

Dani stood up and grabbed Alma's shoulders, turning her body to look at him. When she looked up into his eyes from staring at the syringe in her hand, he made eye contact with her, smiled and nodded his head.

Dani turned his body and stuck his bare, plugged ass out at her, pleading with his eyes that she give him the shot.

The girls and Marco watched as an array of emotions passed over Alma's face, landing on resolve. She uncapped the needle and mouthed "I'm sorry" to Dani as she stuck it in his ass cheek and pushed the plunger down, filling him with a massive dose of female hormones.

"We have a deal," stated Marco cheerfully and stuck his hand out to get the syringe. Alma handed it over and he turned to leave, walking towards the door.

He stopped on the raised portion of the room in front of the door and said, "Dani, you will be taken for surgery tomorrow morning. The doc says you will be kept unconscious for two months or so as all the work is done to your body and you heal. During that time the women will stay here. When you are ready to marry me, I will fly them home. They will be left alone, you have my word."

He continued, "However, you still have one woman left to fuck today, or else I will have to kill a poor farmers family." He tossed a small silver key from his pocket on the floor in front of him and said, "here is the key to your cock, enjoy it one last time, but don't take anything else off. You will fuck her as the woman you will become."

With that he turned and walked out the door, leaving them all dumbfounded at the deal they were able to strike for their freedom.

Chastity was the first to speak. "That was intense," she said and then she turned to Dani and finished, "I'm sorry but thank you for doing this. And if I can add, that was an amazing blowjob. I was really impressed."

Mandy spoke next and said, "yes, thank you. Thank you so much." She walked over and hugged him and kissed his lips.

Kali was next, "you are always there for us. I will never forget that and I will definitely teach our kid and all our kids about you and your sacrifice. Thank you." And she also came and hugged Dani.

Kali sniffed a little as she was getting emotional. She looked at Dani and said, "Did I see the situation wrong, but it looked like you sort of enjoyed sucking Marco's dick. Like we enjoyed fucking you. It was forced but also turned you on."

Dani shook his head and said, "no, you read it correctly. I did like it. I'm firmly bisexual. I just wish it was anyone but him."

Kali nodded her head and they all watched as Alma walked over to retrieve the key that Marco had tossed on the floor. She bent over and Dani appreciated her firm shapely ass and pussy lips peeking out as well as her perfect tits swaying as she moved.

Mandy, Chastity and Kali all made themselves as scarce as they could as Alma walked back over to Dani, with the key to his cock between her fingers.

She came up to him and showed him the key to his manhood. She then pulled into her hand and said with a playful smile, "for tonight it's mine and I'm going to keep it."

She reached out with her other hand and rubbed his caged cock under his panties, causing Dani to moan as his cock tried to expand in its plastic prison.

"See I like that," cooed Alma as she leaned forward and kissed Dani on her bright pink lips, letting her mouth open and Dani's tongue to passionately explore her mouth.

Dani closed the gap between them and put his arms around Alma as she continued to play with his caged cock and kiss him. She felt his corset and stockings with her tits and legs. It turned her on and she realized that she was into him dressed like this.

She pulled from the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I like you like this. It's hot and you are hot. You are like the perfect girl for me, a chick with a dick."

Dani laughed quietly, kissed her cheek and said, "I would happily become this to be with you."

Alma shook her head sadly and reached in his panties to pull his caged cock free. Once she pulled his pink clad cock from the side of the G string, she squatted down and used the key to unlock and remove the tube and then the ring from his manhood. She kissed the head of his cock lovingly as it quickly grew in response to her attention.

She dropped the chastity cage on the floor and grabbed his hand, leading him to the bed so she could make love to him. Dani happily followed her, gazing at her back and her ass as they walked across the room.

At the side of the bed, Alma dropped to her knees and took Dani's rock hard cock in her mouth, tasting the copious precum that covered his cock head and letting it slide down her throat she easily deep throated him. She and Mandy learned they could deep throat without an issue, and even though Daniel's cock wasn't as large as Marco's, it was perfect for her.

Dani placed a hand on the back of her head, but applied no pressure and moaned slightly as Alma sucked, licked and throated his cock. It felt amazing and he would miss blowjobs, even though he had a hard time cumming from them.

Alma stood her shapely ass up and pushed Dani in the middle of his chest, causing him to sit back on the bed, feeling the plug shift in his ass as he sat. She then swiftly mounted him and slid his lubricated cock into her waiting, tight vagina.

She impaled herself balls deep on her man's cock, enjoying the feeling of his lingerie against her skin. She truly did think he looked beautiful as a woman and would have loved to have him like this all the time. She leaned forward and planted her wet lips to his pink lips and kissed him deeply as she began to gyrate her hips on his stiff cock.

Dani's hands found their way to her perfect ass, as they always did, and he squeezed and lightly spanked her as she rode him. He felt her tits rub against his corseted chest. He broke the kiss and leaned his head forward to take one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling. She loved her nipples sucked.

She rode him like this for a little while, getting them both close to an orgasm, but slowing so they wouldn't cum in this position. She wanted to make love to him tonight.

She kissed his forehead and stood up off his lap and cock. She crawled into the middle of the bed and beckoned him with her finger and said, "Come here my love. Take me."

Dani didn't need any more invitation than that. Crawling across the bed was a little more difficult with the tight, rigid corset and stilettos on, but he made it to Alma's prone form, sliding in between her legs and placing his cock at her wet, slippery opening.

He leaned down and kissed her as he pushed his stiff member into her soft, waiting and wonderful pussy. One that he had fucked hundreds of times. One that he loved more than all the others. He was in love with Alma. That was why he was doing what he was doing. To save her, the others too, but she was his primary motivation. Her and the babies.

They made love together. Dani sliding his cock in and out of Alma's tight pussy. He knew the folds of her body and what worked for her. He brought her to an orgasm by using the head of his cock to massage her g spot while he worked up his own orgasm. He wanted to cum together for their last time.

Alma kissed his mouth, his cheeks, his ears, his shoulders. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his legs, feeling his stockings against her smooth skin. It was sexy, she thought.

Dani could feel her baby bump under him as he fucked her in the missionary position, being careful to carry his own weight with his arms. As he got closer to cumming, he started to breathe faster. The corset made this more difficult.