Into the Jungle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alma could tell he was getting close and so was she. She started to whisper in his ear, "I love you Daniel. I always will. You are the father to our child and I will make sure they know everything I know about you. Oh god, I'm going to cum my love. Cum with me Daniel. Cum in me." She encouraged.

Dani was a verbal lover and her loving words and the start of her orgasm pushed him over the edge. He felt Alma's body tighten as the waves of pleasure washed over her and she gripped Dani tighter with her arms and legs. Her body shook and trembled as she came hard on Dani's cock.

Feeling her cum, Dani let loose a torrent of his own cum. He moaned out, "Baby I'm cumming in you. I love you and always will." And he slammed his cock balls deep to seed her as deeply as he could. He felt his cock pulse time and time again as he sprayed hot cum inside her womb.

As her orgasm subsided, Alma felt his cock pulsing inside her as he filled her with semen. She loved that feeling and would miss it after today. She held him as he came and felt his body tense and then relax as he unburdened his cum from his cock into her pussy.

As his orgasm subsided and he finished emptying his balls into the only woman he had ever truly loved, he saw that she was teary and sad. He knew why but didn't know how to comfort her. He was barely keeping it together for all of them himself.

He started to talk, but she put a finger to his pink lips and said, "shh. There is nothing more to say. I know how you feel and you know how I feel. You know I'll remember you always and I hope you'll find a way to come back to me. I'll be there waiting."

When she was done talking she gave him the softest, most passionate kiss that either of them had ever experienced and they both stayed in that moment for a while, until Dani's cock shriveled and fell out of Alma cum sprayed, well used pussy.

Dani rolled off of Alma and she patted him on the back as he grabbed a towel from the corner of the bed and tossed it to her so she could clean up. Dani felt that he had fulfilled Marco's instructions so he began to take off the outfit he was wearing, starting with the evil 5 inch heels that were hurting his feet.

As he kicked off his stilettos, he realized that he and Alma were such in the moment that food had been delivered while they made love and neither of them noticed. The other girls were waiting for them as it had been an unspoken rule early on that they shared meals together.

Alma crawled off the bed and helped Dani out of the corset, which had only back latches. They unhooked the garters and rolled the stockings off his smooth legs. He slid the g string out of his ass crack and down his legs, kicking it off. Next he gently pulled the jeweled plug from his ass and tossed that on the floor, feeling empty and relieved at the same time.

He was now naked again, but his make up, painted nails and hair bows remained. As he and Alma walked over to the kitchen to eat with the others Marco's voice came over the intercom and said, "His cock gets locked back up. That was the last time it will be used. Throw the key over the balcony before you all eat."

Alma looked at Dani with sadness. The other girls all shook their heads slowly, feeling the same thing. Alma went and grabbed the pink plastic cage from the floor. She cleaned his cum and her pussy juice off his flaccid cock with her mouth and let his cock drop from her lips with a pop. She threaded his balls through the ring and then pulled his cock into the small tube. She placed the lock in the cage and turned the key, pulling it free once it was secured.

She looked up at Dani and said, "I'm sorry love. I really am."

"Don't be, baby," Dani responded, "I want you all to obey him immediately. Please don't do anything to mess this deal up. I'll survive with my dick locked up for a night." He said this knowing full well it would likely be locked for the rest of his life, however long that might end up being.

Alma started walking towards the balcony, but Mandy intercepted her and said, "I'll do it. It's not fair that you kept having to do these hard things. You did the shot, I'll throw the key."

Alma nodded in appreciation and gave her the key and walked to the kitchen, following Dani and his locked, pink caged cock dangling between his legs. She realized that his cage matched his nails, his lips and his eye shadow.

No one watched as Mandy threw his cage key off into the jungle. They were all tired of the degradation and humiliation.

She rejoined them and they ate and joked and laughed for one last meal together in the kitchen. Everyone saw and noticed Dani's pink caged cock but they all ignored it and acted like nothing was there.

After dinner they showered together and everyone shaved but Dani. He saw no reason to. They did help him remove his makeup but they decided to leave the nail polish. He told them he liked it. And he did. He had decided in order to survive what was coming he had to actually want it all and figured that he could like pink nails as a start.

After the shower they all crawled into bed, with Dani in the middle, as per usual. Slowly all the girls fell asleep, with Alma dozing off last and giving Dani a small kiss on the cheek just before she passed out.

But he laid there in the dark. He could feel their bodies next to him, Chastity and Alma, like usual. He could also very much feel the tight confines of the plastic prison his cock was locked in. Weirdly he didn't mind. If he was being honest with himself, there was a huge weight lifted off him when his cock was locked up.

For the past 5 months he woke up with a massive hard on every morning and knew as soon as he opened his eyes that he would have to use it at least four times or some one would die. It weighed on him and he wondered, and maybe hoped, that it would be nice to not have to fuck anything or anyone and instead be fucked. He hoped he would like taking it in the ass. He also hoped that he could endure the humiliation and degradation that he knew was coming.

Oh well, he thought, as he closed his eyes, feeling sleep finally overtaking him, the die is cast and he would survive. He always did.