Into the Occult

Story Info
An occult study goes horribly wrong.
1.7k words
3.95
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers

It was a dark night.

Then again, when wasn't it a dark night?

It seemed that every time young Rook Rosada was working, that somehow or another, day turned into night. Tedious, unrelenting, his work ethic was like a diesel engine: he was slow to well and truly start, but when he started going nothing short of divine providence or running out of fuel could stop him, and he wasn't entirely sure of the former. Fair skinned, with a bookish haircut that framed his face; it would've been effeminate on any other man but for him it just added to his boyish charm.

A student through and through, one of the premier students of the program who was happy to fawn over the occult folklore provided to them at Miskatonic University. Unfortunately, his coworker wasn't at all like Rook. "Bull," was loud, boisterous bordering on obnoxious due to the entitlement that he traipse around with, the man wasn't without his virtues either though, he was damn clever. It was because of him that Rook had went on the right track deciphering the old codes they'd found written down on the scroll. They'd order an enigma machine to help break the code, and since one would take weeks to get there, they'd been working on breaking what the nazis tried to keep hidden.

It'd been Bull that put Rook on the right path, one a dinner one night in the study where he'd had his knock out of a girlfriend: Venus. Another researcher, shaped like an hourglass that felt like a drum beat should accompany the sway of those hips. Bronze skinned, with long hair, a perfect complement to Bull's bulky stature.

Or Rook's fair skinned complexion, but that was a thought that Rook kept in his head.

So there all three were, desperate to race to the bottom of where the scholastic treasure was. They'd been working for days, and nights, relentlessly, with the three of them bickering back and forth from the stress and exertion. It was Bull who had the breakthrough first, triumphant, he was getting to his feet swiftly, all but jumping to his feet.

"We fuckin' got it! I got it! I cracked the code. It's in a weird language but I cracked it. It says--"

"Whoa! Bull. Man, c'mon. Don't read that outloud before we figure out what it is."

"Don't tell me what to do, White Boy."

"Wha-- Hey, man. It's not like--"

"It is tho', you always think you know what's going on better than me."

At this point, but men were up, but Venus was stepping in, grabbing Bull's arm with an annoyed look on her face. "Sit down, Lance. It's fine. Rook isn't like that. He didn't mean it like tha--"

"Yo, I don't care." Tugging away from her, he sarcastically lifted up the tab and read the pronunciation just like he could sound it out phonetically. Truth was, it was a language onto its own. A blend of old Aramaic and Hebrew that might not make sense to anyone living, but to what possessed that tablet? It spoke it fluently, the dead language uttered by a clueless incantation had what was once sealed away coming back to life like an inverted dybbuk box. The slate crumpled in Lance's very hands.

"Lance, are you alright! What.."

"I'm fine. It just. It crumpled. Look, Rook. I don't want to hear your 'I told you so' bullshit. I don't-- How does reading destroy something? We can't quantif-- Rook?"

Both of them looked forward. It was Rook alright, standing there, quiet as a grave. Something was different about him, something dark and feral lurked behind his once sweet eyes, his soft eyes. Eyes that were more akin to a furious beast's. The words that left him in response weren't in English but rather in the feral lilt of what had left Bull's mouth prior. The larger man balked equal parts insecure and furious at his friend's sudden countenance. There'd been plenty of times where he'd outright bullied Rook but this time, he lacked his usual confidence to do so.

"Rook, Honey?" Venus called out, annoying Bull with her attempt at being soft, but she silenced his scoff with a look, before reaching out. "You okay over there? You look.. out of it." Gentle, a hand reaching for him only for her to jump back, trying to put Bull between them when he snarled out at her. Bull shot forward, but when he did, it was as if Rook was ready for him before the fight even began. He'd all but tossed the larger man against the unforgiving stone of the chamber wall, with enough force to cause a deep thud.

Bull slunk down the wall, a red mess in the wake of his downward slide, leaving a red swathe. Had Rook really thrown him hard enough to crack his head? Venus didn't bother to inspect it, she tried to make a break for the door only to find herself hitting the floor.

Rook was on top of her, she hadn't even seen him lunge and now he was on her, an arm slinking around her neck and tightening up. She couldn't budge him, each furious wiggle, each backwards shove, it only served to make him draw his arm tighter until her throat was in the crook of his arm.

And something was against her thick derriere, causing that short dress to ride up. The heat of him, the feel of him, it invoked something feral in her that she couldn't discern. Was her body betraying her with the heat in her core, with the hunger pang deep in her loins? She felt sickened at herself, half rolling on her side to kick out with the heel of her foot. A hard blow to his thigh, she scrambled forth from under him, but before she could get home free he grabbed hold of her ankle and jerked her back down to him. If Rook was still Rook, that kick would have downed him but now? Now, Rook was possessed, turned forth into something else by Bull's accidental incantation.

Words slipped from his mouth, dripping off his tongue in that long forgotten language that sent a chill up Venus's spine as she found him on top of her. She could feel that bulge, his pants the only thing separating them as it lodged itself between those globes of flesh that she called an ass. A confused moan left her lips, somewhere between feral in her arousal and terrified of what was to come. Was Rook really that big? He had to be twice the size of Bull-- Fuck, he should have been called Bull. Venus shook the thought from her head, screaming; a scream that got cut short by a hand wrapping around her mouth with a hard clap that stung her pillowy tiers, ivories trying to sink into his fingers before...

Oh no.

She nearly saw god in the white hot light of what exploded between her thighs, the searing pain as her netherlips were forced apart; honeyed walls were stretched around the ivory obelisk being thrust into her like the battering ram hell bent on taking the gated walls like a white barbarian coming out of the mist. The air was pushed from her lungs as she felt him go from the tip to the hip in a matter of moments that defied both time in reality. "Nn~" a cursed noise ripped from her mouth, her eyes almost going cross from the sudden sensation of being full in ways she'd never been full before.

Bull had never done that before, he lacked the equipment, but Rook was more than just bigger, there was something different about that now murderous white boy. His cock was too rigid, almost to the point of being steely; even the biggest of cocks had give and yet whatever little bit of southern territory he took? He kept. Ravenous, that cock being drawn back once it was bottomed out, once it was grinding up against her cervix in a way that almost brought up her lunch from the feel of a man she hated the guts of at that moment, rearranging her own guts.

Slow, but hard, so hard and so deep that she was feeling her toes curl. Wordless, her screams so high pitched that it sounded shrill like a dog whistle, unable to let her get out another breath.

"Nngh~" Her words twisted, feeling her white coworker mount her like a bitch in a breeding pit, those heavy goose eggs smacking against her honeyed thighs, spit shooting from her mouth as ropey strands of drool came from her, eyes in the back of her head almost. Each thrust was a promise of more to come, of more that he'd take from her. "Nn, nn, nn!" She sounded like a wounded prey animal being beset upon by a predator, her body getting ragdolled by the supernaturally pressed upon beast wearing the body of her friend like a suit. Rook was incensed, carried forth by a supernatural rage that turned him from someone calm and kind to a beast carried forth by lust.

"You belong to me." He said in perfect English, or had her mind been twisted into understanding him. "You." THRUST! "Belong." THRUST! "To." THRUST! "Me." THRUST! Impressing it upon her, working it into the fabric of her being with each drill of those hips into hers, going deeper with each undulating stroke, from the head of his cock to the base, to the very root. Each time she swore he was trying to split her apart, going deeper until..

"NNGH! FUCK! FUCK, ROOK, YOU'RE IN ME SO D-- AHHH!" The scream, the sound of a broken woman as she came hard enough to soak his pants, his torn apart briefs, her scream reverberating through the school but he didn't stop. She begged, whimpering out those final note as she was being pushed against the floor, along the floor, her face being scuffed along the stone as she tried to push him off, until her brain shut off.

Until it went dark, for Venus.

The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was Bull's lifeless eyes staring at her, slackjawed.

iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers