Unexplained Encounter

Story Info
I was used as depository by an unknown creature in the woods.
2.4k words
4.28
18.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning: this story contains elements of nonconsensual sex. It may not be suitable for readers sensitive to such situations**

Has anything happened to you that you can't explain? At first it takes a piece of you, shatters your soul. You might tell someone, or maybe you keep it to yourself because you don't want to sound like a crazy person. It's possible you even blame yourself. Was it something I did? Did I deserve this? Then you start to question whether it really happened. Was it your imagination? Maybe it happened, but not in the way you thought or as bad as it felt.

This is my story. You are the first person I've ever told. It's too unbelievable to tell anyone I know. Maybe you, a stranger, can validate me.

*****

We were finally going camping. I'd been begging James to take me for months. Yes, even when Spring was still thawing the ground, I couldn't wait to be alone with my baby, far removed from our daily grind. I couldn't wait to be out in the sun in my two-piece, allowing the warmth to bronze my paling skin.

We'd known each other since high school and finally hooked up three months into my freshman year of college. He was a junior and so hunky. Although he stopped competing in college, he had been a student athlete growing up. He had the typical look of a frat boy, complete with chiseled jaw and those abs and biceps, you know the kind I mean. I teased him about looking the part too much, but honestly it was whenever he got me tingling downstairs, so I wouldn't change him for the world.

James got us packed up in record time and we were off. Up into the nearby hills we went, close enough to have our tent pitched by the end of the day, but remote enough we knew we wouldn't run into anyone, let alone anyone we knew.

I was ready to surprise my boyfriend with the new bikini I'd bought. It's so cute with its mini-bow and polka dots, but he's not going to care. I'm hardly going to wear anything else. I want my tan back and his eyes will feast on how good I fill out my suit. I'll make sure to bend over lots for him. I may even forego the top around camp because I don't want tan lines.

Ever the gentleman, James busied himself setting up camp while I lounged half-naked around the campsite. As much of a distraction as I was trying to be by bending at the waist, jiggling my boobs and tracing my long, smooth legs, he was a busy little bee. By the end of the day, we were snuggled up around a fire, roasting marshmallows and weiners. I deepthroated the weenies provocatively.

I showed my appreciation for indulging me by sliding a hand into his pants and stroking him gently as I whispered how badly I wanted his big, juicy dick into his eager ear. I tickled the course hair beneath his netherregion and rubbed his tummy.

Before long, he had me in every position in the tent, shaking it stronger than a category five hurricane. My screams of ecstasy echoed across the mountainside as he gave it to me good and proper: pushing, pulling, clawing at all the right places. Part of what made it so hot was knowing there had to be campers somewhere hearing how many orgasms James gave me. Sleep overtook us with him still inside of me. This was what I looked forward to most about camping. We were intune with our primal instincts. Nothing else mattered.

Something awoke me suddenly. I popped awake and crawled from under James' protective grip, our skin sticky with drying sweat.

I needed to pee.

I tried to wake him, but he slept so hard after such a good workout.

Armed with a flashlight, I slipped on my flip flops, scooped up the TP I left on the table and headed out into the darkness. Crickets serenaded me beneath the moonlight as I wound up the path away from camp.

My muscles relaxed to expel a steady stream of hot piss behind a tree. James' semen oozed between my legs when I strained. The sensation was turning me on again.

With my business concluded, I wiped and pulled up my skimpy pajama shorts.

Crunching leaves betrayed my otherwise silent descent back to camp. Wait, what happened to the crickets? Was I so close to spook them out of their relentless music? Time froze as I cocked an ear. There were no crickets. Anywhere. My heart was in my ears. The silence deafened me.

Suddenly, a flash flew across my vision as I was struck. The ground rushed up. My arms caught my fall, folding along my sides.

Something pounced me from behind using just enough force to knock me off my feet. Whatever it was wasn't trying to hurt me, just knock me off balance. Tiny airbags pressed into my back, not a blunt object like a baseball bat, nothing sharp like claws. It was more like the pads on the paw of a dog or cat. But it would have to be a large one. While not a hulking figure, my 115-pounds wouldn't be that easily knocked around by a common house cat or normal sized dog.

Whoever it was was barefoot, otherwise I would have heard them coming. I panicked at the thought of someone hiding in the woods to attack me.

There was no way to see around me. All air had evacuated my lungs with the fall. My flashlight and TP lay unravelled just out of reach. The last thing I saw clearly was my light spinning and blinding me before the batteries jarred loose and abandoned me to complete darkness.

Stunned and defenseless, my lack of armor or protective clothing of any sort... jeans even... made me feel so vulnerable. My legs were bare from my tiny sleeping shorts, which slid down from my fall. My boobs pressed into the dirt, pulling downward on my little nightshirt, nipples grinding in the grass. An iron-laced smell of blood and fresh and not-so-fresh flesh wafted to my nostrils and mixed with the dusty smell of the dirt I had disturbed.

Hot breath was on my neck, slow at first then a rabid sniffing. A cold, wet nose pressed between my shoulder blades, sniffing quickly up into my auburn hair. What was on me right now? Fear froze me to the ground. The nose travelled down, down, down, past my back, over my ass, between my thighs. It shoved up between my legs at the scent. I tensed up, unable to speak.

'Oh God just leave me alone,' I thought.

Was it smelling my piss? James' cum? My heart prayed it was simply curious and would leave me once satisfied it found the source of the aroma.

Terror sank in as the creature didn't leave. Instead, it clawed away my bottoms to reveal the mounds of my backside to the open, cool air that tingled my moist labia. My heart was in my ears again.

The creature's weight pressed between my shoulders, keeping my breath restricted and torso down in the grass. Furry legs pushed mine up, folding me, forcing my exposed ass higher. I realized it was giving itself easier access. It was positioning me to be mounted.

It was unmistakable now, the probing of a cock, trailed by furry balls, seeking its counterpart and ultimate destination: a warm, wet semen depository.

My mouth fell open but I was unable to speak as it impaled me. It was taking me without permission. I should be upset to say the least, but believing it wasn't human made me pity the poor thing. It wasn't a matter of control, it was a slave to its own animal instincts. It would be like getting mad at a fish for swimming or a bee for stinging. As long as I don't make it angry I should be fine, right? I had thoughts of animals I'd learned end up dead after mating and that made me nervous at the realization I didn't know anything about who or what was inside me right now. I'm brought back from my internal existential debate by my pussy being stretched.

Its cock wasn't much thicker than James', but it was a lot longer. It reached parts of me I didn't think reachable. It penetrated me deeper and deeper, forcing half-formed, muddled sounds from my throat.

I thought about screaming, trying to get help, but I didn't like the idea of being found in such a compromising position. I'm not sure why some part of me was still trying to preserve my modesty as I was being violated. Maybe I feared for the safety of a passerby. Yes, it's violating my sense of security, but in the end, if my body can satisfy it and protect others, I can live with that. Maybe it was a coping mechanism. Clearly, this thing had the ability to kill or seriously maim, so I felt I was protecting others by letting it have its way with me and placating the beast.

That's all I could describe it as. Obviously it was male, it was horny and it was big. It wasn't human. So, it couldn't impregnate me. Isn't that a reasonable assumption? If I endured it would be over and I could forget this ever happened; a bad dream to be washed away in the shower next chance I got.

Still, something was humping me. Now that it had me stretched, it sped up. Its enormous, hairy balls slapped away at my tiny, bald cunt. My vision was fading. After the pain of stretching my cervix subsided, my mind went blank. Was it actually starting to feel good? My nipples rubbed along the grass through my flimsy shirt. The ground was rough, but my dick-filled pussy was soaking with fluids from my looming orgasm. Its endless rod filled me in ways I never had before. I was wetter than ever.

I chewed my knuckles in ecstasy and tasted the dew and dirt, but didn't care. What started as a heroic duty to protect the innocent turned into a squirting fuckfest.

The pace quickened as its cock was naturally lubricated more and more until I felt drool on my neck. With two front paws firmly between the remaining strands of my defiled shirt, the beast grunted and thrust his hips as far forward as they could possibly go. He erupted balls deep, flooding my cunt with surge after surge of that all too familiar man juice. My overstretched pussy couldn't contain it as thick strings of semen oozed every which way. Some shot upward, leaving shimmering white goo lining my round, smooth ass. Ropes of spunk spouted from my overstuffed pussy and clung to my inner thighs.

His underbelly collapsed over me, warming me like a heated fur coat. Even with his massive appendage still in me after violating my womanhood, I felt sorry for him. He was a slave to sexual instinct. He couldn't help himself. He found release the only way he could.

Although I was battered and bruised, I felt relieved the beast didn't happened upon some other poor soul.

As his powerful legs lifted, his penis elevated me ass first. It wouldn't disengage. Him pulling me up from inside my pussy stimulated every nerve causing me to orgasm abruptly and squeeze more cum out and over my clit. It ran between my tits that fell free when my tattered top gave out. He staggered a few steps, me still attached face down between his legs, but his swollen organ stopped him cold. I guess it was too awkward to walk with over a hundred pounds dangling from his loins.

I remembered a documentary how wolves get stuck together after sex. Was this a wolf? It was much too big. I'm pretty sure a wolf would have just eaten me, and not in the fun way.

It gave up trying to move. My pussy never felt so full. No wonder the cum shot out of my pussy with such force.

The unnamed beast laid us back down and began licking my neck behind my ear. This sent shivers down my spine. My pussy quivered everywhere its cock had contact, which was everywhere right now! I tweaked my right nipple since it was the only one I could get to and another orgasm washed over me. As long as it was inside me and swollen it was hard not to be aroused.

Eventually we dozed off. Every so often, it would try to free itself, which woke me to another orgasm. Each time less spunk eked out. It would lick me with each failed attempt as if to apologize.

By the time it was able to pop free, (which caused another orgasm in case you were wondering) leaving a very empty feeling, I could see the earliest rays of sunrise cresting the treetops.

As my companion for the night trotted off over the nearest hill, I barely wiped my eyes in time to see a silvery-blue tail disappear over the hill and into the woods.

I got up to return to camp to see I was less than 50 yards from our tent. I looked around to make sure no one saw me tromping naked through the woods. I tossed what was left of my PJ's in the trash and crawled back in the tent. James was still passed out cold.

With no pajamas, I'd just have to sleep naked, which I knew James wouldn't mind in the least!

The next morning, he went to wake me with a kiss and said, "Babe, we need to shower. I still smell sex all over you."

I smiled and he beamed with pride, unaware another male contributed to my disheveled state. As soon as he left the tent, I threw off the sleeping bag to notice dirt and grass all over my tits, belly and the fronts of my legs.

That night, when James was fucking me doggy style, he noticed marks on my back and said, "Damn, baby, I really scratched you up!"

I giggled and told him, "Mark me, I'm yours!"

Although it wasn't from him, I loved him and seeing him so proud. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'd been used by some... thing - as a cum depository.

I made a couple more nighttime trips to the bathroom before we packed up, hoping to catch a glimpse of what was out there, but as time went on I began to doubt it really happened - that I must have dreamt it up as a lucid sex dream that night in the woods.