Into the Saddle Again

Story Info
Young woman and mother explore a love of watersports.
18.3k words
4.55
49.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers

Thanks for looking at my story. I'd better let you know that there is some BDSM, descriptions of anal enemas, and pissing. I hope you enjoy it.

=====

Eighteen-year-old Beth stepped into the saddle on her little mare. The sun had been up almost two hours now but she was still getting an early start. Dudley, the big pack mule was loaded down and ready to go too. Her Winchester model 94 in 30-30 caliber was snug in its boot beneath her leg. Jake, her big Rottweiler that she had raised from a pup was running to the end of the lane and back trying to get everyone moving.

Her dad, Matt, placed his hand on the little mare's shoulder and looked up at her. "Be sure and watch out ahead of yourself up there girl," he said. "There are bears and cats up there, not to mention the damn wolves. Jake should give you plenty of warning if anything is amiss."

He looked up at the hills. "Keep your rifle close at all times and hopefully that fence back there won't be in too bad a shape. If you can find a signal up there, send us a text and let us know how you're making out."

He smiled at his daughter, nodded his head and stepped back. Beth smiled back down at him and nodded back. With a clucking sound from her tongue, she sent Rose forward. The little mare walked out briskly, and Jake seemed happy they were finally moving.

She had over 20 miles to go to get to the back of her father's enormous ranch. Her job for the next few days was to run the back fence line. The terrain would become rugged once she was past the lower hills. The quad runners couldn't make it back into the area she was going and horseback was the only way.

They ran over 300 head of beef cattle back in the mountains. On the lower flats, they raised wheat and hay. Within an hour the ranch buildings looked like a small dot on the horizon. They climbed steadily, rising slowly in elevation. The first stream they came to she stopped and let the horses drink. Jake was in the middle of the stream cooling himself off in the swift-moving water.

Beth pulled her T-shirt over her head and undid her bra, letting her tits hang free. It felt good to let them swing freely. She had been thinking about this trip to the back of the ranch ever since her dad had brought it up a couple of weeks ago. She knew she had a job to do, but she also knew that when the day was done there would be time for her to enjoy herself.

She was glad her package had arrived a few days ago. And she felt herself starting to get wet thinking about it. She even thought about stripping herself and finishing the rest of the trip naked. But common sense prevailed. She would be riding through brush and under tree limbs. No place for bare skin. But she did pack her bra into the saddlebag. Putting her T-shirt back on, she climbed back into the saddle and clucked her tongue again.

She reached the far corner of the ranch about 4:30 in the afternoon. The temperature was still very warm but cooler than it had been down on the flats. A small, fast-moving stream fed by mountain snow flowed onto the property out of the Canadian Rockies.

She sat on Rose for a few minutes just listening and watching the way her dad had taught her, watching Jake and her horses for signs of something not being right. They would smell or hear something long before she would. They seemed at ease so she lowered her guard.

Climbing down, she pulled the Winchester from the boot on her saddle. Checking to make sure she had a round chambered, she led Rose and Dudley towards the stand of big pines. Walking between two large trees she found a large clearing under the limbs of the big trees.

She stopped and listened again. Her eyes searching the limbs of the trees for mountain lions that might be watching her. But Jake was at ease, as were the horses. She propped the rifle against the trunk of one of the trees and stripped the saddle from Rose. Next, she stripped the pack frame from Dudley and led them both to the stream to drink.

After staking them in some tall grass she walked back under the pines and started setting up her camp. This would be home for the next couple of days as she worked down the fence. When the repairs took her too far she would move camp and continue working the fence till she got to the end.

With her tent up, she sat down on a large log and pulled her hot boots off. She pulled her socks off and wiggled her toes. The thick layer of pine needles on the ground felt like a soft carpet under her bare feet. Making sure not to step on any pine cones with her bare feet she made her way to the pack she had stripped from Dudley.

Picking up the 3-gallon water bag, she lifted it up and put the large hook over a low limb. The water had been warmed from the sun on the ride up. Jake had settled down next to the log and was taking a nap. Looking at him she smiled and picked up the leather bag she had packed under the water bag. She was glad her dad hadn't watched her pack Dudley.

Laying the leather bag beside the log she sat down and looked around the clearing. After a couple of minutes, she found what she was looking for - a heavy, sturdy limb about 8 feet off the ground. Walking back to the pack she picked up her rope and walking back under the limb tossed it over.

Tying a small loop on one end of it she tied the other end to a small tree. Walking back under the limb, she reached up and could just touch the loop. She could feel herself becoming wetter. Pulling her T-shirt over her head, she walked back to the log. Unbuckling her jeans she slid them over her hips along with her panties.

The light breeze felt good over her naked skin. She moved her feet wider apart savoring the light breeze blowing between her wet thighs. Her clit was hard and she allowed herself a couple of light circles with her fingertip. Moaning, she made herself stop. She wasn't ready for that yet.

Sitting down on her jeans she had thrown over the rough log she opened the leather bag. The smell of latex rubber immediately filled her nose. She pulled out the large amber bag and the hose attached to the bottom. This is what had come in her package, along with the double-balloon inflatable nozzle.

Reaching back into the bag she found the long douche nozzle and threaded it into the end of the tube. She reached into the bag again and found the small bottle of Castile soap and tube of K-Y jelly. Walking to the hanging water bag she held the bag under it and opened the spigot. When the bag was a third full she closed it.

She marveled at the size of the bag. Ever since she first found out about enemas she had always dreamed of owning one of the monstrous bags. And now she did. It held 6 quarts and to her, it was a thing of beauty. Snapping the cap on the Castile soap open she put a long squirt into the open top of the bag. The water immediately turned milky and she could smell the peppermint.

Putting the metal hook through the reinforced eye in the bag, she hung it from the loop in the rope. She couldn't believe how wet she was. The insides of her thighs were wet clear down to her knees. Popping the cap on the K-Y jelly, she squeezed out a small dollop on her fingertip and reach back between her ass cheeks. Finding her hole, she smeared it with the jelly.

She got down on her knees in the soft needles and leaned forward onto her elbow. With her free hand, she felt around with the nozzle until she found her hole and pushed it in. Finding the clamp she closed her eyes and opened it.

The warm water rushed into her bowels. She had come to love this part. Knowing what was going to happen, she kept a hold of the clamp. The desperate urge to shit hit her all at once. She closed the clamp and squeezed hard around the nozzle. She had only lost this battle one time and that had been a while ago. She could tell the extra soap she had put in it was going to be an issue in a few minutes.

The pressure lessened and she opened the clamp again. She was going to have to change the clamps on the bag when she got back home. This clamp was either closed or fully open unless she held on to it. And she didn't want to hold on to it. She let go of the clamp and dropped her head down on her forearms.

The soap and the speed of the enema were making the cramps she so loved. She swayed her back, forcing her ass higher in the air. The cramps were getting painful but she closed her eyes and clenched her fists together. Gritting her teeth, she let the enema fill her. She knew when she had taken it all but she stayed in that position, letting gravity carry it as deep as it would go.

She so wanted to reach between her legs and rub her clit but she denied herself. Her orgasm was going to be on the next enema. Slowly she pushed herself to her hands and knees listening to the enema gurgle inside her belly. She stood up and pulled the nozzle from her ass. Reaching up, she put the nozzle into the top of the bag.

The enema was moving down now and she clamped her ass tighter. Looking around the clearing she spotted a deer trail going out on the far side. Holding her belly she walked towards it. A wave of cramps hit her hard and she doubled over. She thought she was going to have to let it go right there. But she smiled as she felt them pass and continued walking.

She walked slowly, fighting the cramps and the need to relax her asshole. She leaned forward to go under a low limb and a wave of cramps drove her to her knees. She felt a small squirt escape her ass and she knew she was losing the battle. Spying a small open spot next to the trail, she made her way to it.

Forcing herself to stand straight she spread her feet wide apart and relaxed her ass. Slimy brown water shot out. She felt several soft lumps shoot from her ass and land between her feet. Raising her hands over her head to pull her stomach taut she waited for more to come down. The soap was working good, cleaning her out.

She closed her eyes, loving the feel of the cramps. She let out several loud farts before the final wave of painful cramps brought the last of the enema down. She smiled as she felt the warm smelly water run down the back of her bare legs. The cramps made her push and a long fountain of semi-solid shit flew from her ass.

Reaching down she rubbed her clit for a couple of seconds. She felt her climax rising but once again she stopped.

"Not until your ass is super full," she thought to herself.

She started walking back down the deer trail towards her camp. A small wave of cramps hit her as she was walking and she just relaxed and let her ass slobber as she walked.

Ducking back under the low limb she walked back into her camp and made a detour down to the stream. Stepping carefully onto the slippery rocks she walked out into the stream a few feet. Bending over she scooped up several hands full of water and washed the back of her legs and between her ass cheeks. The water was ice cold from being fed by the melting snow high in the mountains. It made her feet ache as she cleaned herself.

Stepping back out of the stream she walked bag to the hanging bag. Jake was sprawled out next to the log still sleeping. Beth giggled when she heard him snore. He must have been really worn out to be sleeping that soundly. Pulling the nozzle out of the bag she noticed the brown paste still between the flutes of the nozzle. Using her thumbnail she cleaned each of the flutes. Being raised on a ranch she was not in the least bit squeamish. Having shit on her hands didn't bother her, even if it was her own.

Unscrewing the douche nozzle she walked back the leather bag and replaced it with the rectal nozzle. Screwing the new nozzle into the tube, she took the amber bag down and held it under the water bag. Opening the spigot she filled it two-thirds of the way full. She was still amazed at the size of the bag.

Hanging the bag back in the loop she let the nozzle lay on the ground and walked out of the clearing again. Stepping off the path she squatted down and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Giving a quick hard push she forced a small squirt of smelly brown water from her ass. After a couple more pushes she knew she was empty.

Walking back to the log she picked up the inflatable nozzle. She had not had time to study it earlier. Squeezing one of the bulbs the small balloon started to inflate. Giving the bulb a few squeezes she switched to the other bulb. Squeezing fast she watched the large balloon inflate. When it was about the size of an orange she stopped.

"Wow," was all she could say.

Pressing in on the release button she watched the nozzle go back to its original size. She couldn't believe how wet she was. The inside of her thighs were slick again with her juice. Popping the cap on the K-Y jelly, she squeezed out a thin ribbon around the large balloon. With her finger, she spread it between the folds of the nozzle. Reaching back between her cheeks she smeared what was left on her anus.

Spreading her feet and bending forward she found her asshole with the nozzle. Pushing out like she was taking a dump she felt the nozzle start in. Her fingers slipped a bit but she could feel the nozzle going in. With a sigh, she felt the first balloon slide inside her ass. She stood for a moment letting her ass get used to the feeling of the nozzle inside it.

Turning the spigot on the water bag she washed the remaining K-Y jelly off her hands. Shaking the excess water from them, she reached between her legs and found the bulbs hanging from the nozzle. Giving one a tentative squeeze she felt the balloon between her cheeks start to swell. Gripping the other bulb she squeezed again and felt the balloon inside her ass start to swell. She gave it two more squeezes and felt it get larger. Gripping the other bulb she gave it two more squeezes also.

Liking the feel of the nozzle, she rubbed her hard clit again. She moaned as the pleasure shot through her. But not yet... She needed one more thing before she started. Looking around on the ground she saw a small stick that might work. Picking it up and peeling the bark off, she reached back between her legs for the nozzle. Holding it in her hand she fitted the stick into the end. It was tight and with a bit of wiggling, she managed to get it in.

Pulling the stick back out, she walked to the hanging bag. Reaching up and caressing the side of the bag she shuddered. Picking the tube up off the ground she reached for the nozzle again. After pushing the rectal tip into the nozzle she dropped to her knees. Lowering herself onto her hip so she wouldn't damage the nozzle, she laid on her back.

Beth had never taken an enema of this size before. It was going to be twice the size of anything she was used to. As she looked up at the bag hanging above her she felt the need growing inside. Reaching down her finger once again found her hard clit. Making slow soft circles on it she felt her juices run down between her cheeks.

Pulling her legs into the air in a wide V she reached for the nozzle. Bringing the clamp into her hand she snapped it open and let go of it. She saw the air bubbles rise up through the bag as she stared. The enema hit her with full force, but within a few seconds, she felt the water coming out around the nozzle.

"No, no, no!" she said out loud as she reached desperately for the bulbs.

Gripping one in her hand she squeezed fast several times, feeling the balloon inside her ass swell rapidly. After 6 hard pumps, her ass was sealed and the flow was forced into her colon. She switched bulbs and gave the balloon between her ass cheeks 5 more pumps also. She could now feel it pulling back against the balloon inside.

Pulling her knees back to her shoulders she dropped her hand back to her swollen clit. Instant pleasure shot through her. Her eyes were locked on the bag as she watched the water level drop. The corresponding fullness and swelling of her belly drove her on.

Her pussy was swollen and her nipples were rock hard now. With her free hand, she reached for her sensitive nipple. Forcing her legs even wider, she watched the water in the bag drop below 2 quarts. She was now in uncharted territory. Her belly was filling fast as more of the water was forced into her colon.

Her fingers were moving faster on her clit. She rolled her nipple in her fingers of her other hand. She was becoming more uncomfortable with each passing second. And her eyes seemed to glaze over as her climax got closer. She had never been this full before, and she found herself taking deeper breaths as she watched the last pint of water leave the bag.

Her stomach tightened involuntarily as her climax hit, forcing the water in her guts hard against the nozzle in her ass. She lost control of her bladder and a stream of yellow piss sprayed several feet into the air. She couldn't breathe as her body convulsed. Her body was locked as she strained. She could feel her asshole being coned out as her body tightened even more.

After a long pause, she gulped in a big breath of air. She had never cum so hard in her life. Lowering her legs, she relaxed and laid back.

"I could have taken more," she said to herself, looking up at the now empty bag. Her asshole was relaxed now and she felt the nozzle holding the enema inside.

She laid there for several minutes enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. "I can take more," she said to herself again. She heard her belly gurgle and felt a wave of cramps reminding her that the enema needed to come out. Rolling onto her hip to protect the nozzle in her ass, she forced herself to her knees and then to her feet.

Her belly just above her pelvis seemed to instantly grow. And for the first time, Beth felt the full weight of the load she carried inside her. Her hands dropped to cradle her ever-increasing belly. Looking around on the ground she found the stick she had peeled the bark off. She found that she had to basically kneel to pick it up. Her now huge belly wouldn't allow her to bend at the waist. Her legs were now bowed as she stood.

She pinched the tube of the nozzle in her ass as she disconnected from the bag. Working the stick in, she let it drop. She could now move without having to take the bag with her. She made her way slowly towards the deer trail and started down it again. Her belly was aching now as she walked.

Jake was up now and ran out ahead of her down the trail. He disappeared in just a few seconds. She got down on her hands and knees when she got to the low hanging limb and crawled under it. She could feel the enema move inside her, making her belly hang even lower beneath her.

As she crawled her mind snapped in a different direction. She didn't stand when she got past the limb. She continued to crawl on her hands and knees.

"What if some hunter found me like this?" she thought to herself. She felt herself getting wet again. "He would see me crawling with this big swollen belly hanging under me." Her imagination was running fully wild now. She stopped and reached back between her legs. Her clit was hard again.

"He would see the nozzle inflated in my ass and know that my guts were full of water." She crawled a few more yards as her mind worked. "He would walk up quietly behind me and kick me square in the cunt. And while I was rolling on the ground trying to get over the pain in my cunt he would take his clothes off." Her fingers were back on her clit now.

"Then he would pull me up by my hair and shove his cock into my mouth. Make me suck him till he was good and hard." Her fingers were moving faster. "And when I had him sucked hard he would pull his cock out of my mouth and push my head back to the ground." She had her head on the ground and her knees were spread wide as her mind flew. "Then he would step around me so he was behind me again."

Beth's fingers were moving fast. "Then he would give my cunt another hard kick. But he'll grab a hold of the nozzle sticking out of my ass and make me stay on my knees." A wave of harsh cramps gripped her stomach but the pain only drove her fingers faster. "Then he'll shove his big hard cock up my cunt with one hard push and hold me still with the nozzle."

Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers