Into the Saddle Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
157 Followers

Beth poured each of them a cup and handed one to her father. She sat down Indian style on the soft needles in front of him and looked up. She could feel the shame in her face as she looked at her father.

"I'm no stranger to enemas Beth. Your mom loves it when I give them to her," Matt took a sip of his coffee. "You make good coffee girl," he said with a smile on his face. "Have you ever noticed that your mother starts getting rather short-tempered with me every couple of months or so?"

"Yeah," Beth replied.

"Well, that's your mom's way of telling me she wants me to put her in her place again. She starts off kind of slow and over a couple of days it escalates. She'll get bitchier and bitchier until I reach my boiling point. Sort of the reason why I'm here. Apart from giving you a hand." Matt explained, smiling at her.

"She has always liked taking enemas, and I knew all that way back before we were even married. In fact, I gave her several of them back then. But when we got married and your grandfather died, I kind of got all wrapped up in running the ranch and kind of neglected her needs. There was a time back when you were just a baby, I actually thought we were going to get divorced. I wasn't reading between the lines so to speak," he said quietly, looking at the sky.

"Then she started leaving me little hints. Like leaving the soap out on the bathroom counter or leaving her bag hanging on the back of the door." He chuckled softly at the memory. "I got the hint and started giving them to her again. That worked for a while, but she seemed to want something more," he continued, taking the last swallow from his cup.

"Got any more?" he asked, holding his cup out to Beth.

Beth nodded, getting to her feet and taking his cup. She refilled both and handed the full cup back to her dad and sat down again.

"So one night I got on the computer and started looking for something that might help me. I found a site that had these large bags and the nozzle like what you have with you," he said. "So I ordered them. A five-quart bag and one of those inflatable nozzles. While I waited for them to get delivered, I spent a few hours in the barn making a good sawhorse I could bend your mother over," pausing and taking another sip of his coffee.

"When I got the packages I hid them in the barn and waited. It took a couple of weeks but your mom started in again. I let it escalate for a couple of days and sure enough she started pissing me off with the constant bitching," he said in a low voice. "She would be nice and sweet while you were at home but the minute the school bus picked you up she would start in again. I let it go till about nine o'clock and then I put my foot down."

Beth could see the change in her father's demeanor as he talked. It was almost as if his own words were having an effect on him.

"I walked up to her and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back so she was looking me in the eye. And I said to her - Get your fucking clothes off bitch, and you had better not have a stitch on when I get back," Matt said, his voice seeming to lower as he thought back.

"I stormed out to the barn and pulled the sawhorse under the winch, grabbed the new bag and nozzle and headed back to the house. You have to remember I was mad as a hornet. But when I got back in the house your mom was totally naked and sitting at the table waiting for me," he said.

"I grabbed her by the arm and bent her over the table," he said softly. "Then I pulled my belt off and gave her ass a tanning she would never forget. I told her to get her ass out to the barn. She started reaching for her clothes but I told her to leave them."

He paused and took a sip from his coffee cup. "I marched her right out the door and across the yard bare ass naked," he said with a chuckle in his voice. "When I got her into the barn I bent her over that sawhorse and tied her ankles and wrists to the bottom of the legs. I was more horny than mad at that point, but I wasn't about to tell your mother that."

"I knew what she needed, and what she wanted me to do to her. So I headed back up to the house and filled the small bag with warm water and put a long squeeze of soap in it," he said. "I took it back out to the barn and hung it over the top of her. I didn't even put any lube on the nozzle when I pushed it up her ass. I was still half pissed when I opened the clamp. I told her to keep her mouth shut, and that she was going to take that whole bag."

Matt chuckled, "I could tell when the soap hit and the cramps started by the way she started fighting being tied down. But I didn't close the clamp. I made her take it nonstop."

Beth felt herself becoming wet again as she thought about her mom getting that kind of treatment. Her mother Vicky was an older version of Beth herself. Slim, tight body and long blonde hair down to the middle of her back. More than once she had seen her father admiring her mother's tight ass when she walked across a room. But to think that her mother loved getting her ass filled with water as much as she herself did? "What happened after that?" she asked.

Matt was quiet for a few seconds. "I made her hold it till she was almost in tears," he said. "Then I untied her hands and retied them to the hoist. I pulled her hands over the top of her head with the hoist and put a bucket down between her feet. I pulled the nozzle out and sat down and waited. She kept waiting for me to leave and she did start crying when she figured out that I wasn't going to. She was so embarrassed and humiliated that she couldn't even look at me." He swirled his coffee, thinking back.

"But I knew right then that I was doing what she secretly wanted me to do to her. I could see the insides of her thighs were wetter than I had ever seen them. I remember how hard I got sitting there watching her. She held it almost a full two minutes before she couldn't hold it anymore," he said with a slight smile on his face.

"Then the flood gates opened. I sat there and watched your mother climax while she was emptying her ass into that bucket. I never touched her and she never touched herself. She just stood there shaking and cumming while I watched," he said in a deeper voice. "And that's when I knew I had it all figured out. But she had no way of knowing that I wasn't done with her yet. I left her like that and went back to the house and filled that new bag clear to the top. I threaded the tube into the bag and put that new nozzle on it and carried it back out to the barn."

"You should have seen the look on your mother's face when I hung the new bag next to the other bag. It was priceless," he chuckled.

Beth sat there silently wishing she had put her panties on. Looking down she could see the dark wet spot slowly spreading between her legs. She shifted her legs hoping her father hadn't noticed.

"I bent your mom back over the sawhorse and tied her hands. I don't know what came over me. I guess some kind of a mean streak. But do you remember the salve that we used on Dudley when his hock swelled up that one time?" He asked.

"Yeah. That mint smelling stuff that made your hands warm when you rubbed it in," Beth said, nodding her head.

"That's the stuff. Well, that's what I used to lube the nozzle before I shoved it into your mom's ass," he said.

"You should have seen her start kicking when I started inflating the nozzle. I'm sure it was like someone holding a blowtorch in her ass," he said smiling.

Beth had noticed that her father's words were getting more descriptive as he continued his story.

"I wasn't going to make her take that whole damn bag. Maybe about 2/3rds of it. I just wanted to scare her with it. I no more than got the clamp opened just a bit when Jake started raising hell outside," he said.

"I hurried outside to see what was going on, and there was this pickup sitting in the drive. Turned out to be a wheat seed salesman. Never met a guy that could talk so much and say nothing," he said, shaking his head. "Ended up buying $4000 worth of seed just to get him to shut up and leave."

"I hurried back to the barn. I figured Vicky might have about half the bag in her. But when I got there the bag was empty. She was lying over the sawhorse and her belly was so big and swollen," he said, quietly thinking back.

Beth squeezed her legs tightly together wishing she could touch her own clit. She could see her mother in her mind as her father described it. Matt looked over to the other side of the clearing, seeing nothing but what was in his mind.

'I don't know what came over me. But I wanted to break her. I felt mean inside seeing her helpless like that," he said.

"I walked up to her and dropped my pants. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back and I shoved my cock in her mouth and told her to suck," he said, his voice deepening.

"And she did. As mean as I was feeling, she took everything. I have never cum so hard in my life. She wrapped her lips so tight around me so nothing would spill out and she swallowed it all. And your mom even climaxed again," he said.

Beth felt a small climax of her own as she shuddered slightly. Her eyes were fixed on her father's face. She could see her mother in her mind as her father had described her. Tied over a sawhorse with her stomach swollen and hard. Her father's cock buried in her throat.

"When she was done emptying herself I could tell how tired she was. I picked her up and I carried her back to the house. She held onto me so tight. I carried her into the bedroom and put her in bed and I climbed in with her. She was so soft and submissive. She actually thanked me for doing that to her and she told me that she would be mine for as long as I wanted her," he said looking down at his cup. "And now I find out that you are just like her, which actually gives me great relief. Ever since you graduated, we haven't had any time to indulge the way she needs to."

"By the size of that bag you need big ones too," he said, looking at the hanging bag. What say we get cleaned up here and make some dinner?"

Beth nodded and climbed to her feet. She didn't try and hide the wet spot anymore. She figured, "What the hell. He knows now, so no big deal." She walked to the bag and opened the clamp and let the rest of the soapy water run on the ground. Folding the now empty bag she paced it into the leather bag along with the nozzle.

After a meal of army surplus food, they turned in for the night. For the next two days, Beth and her father worked on the fence covering about another five miles or so.

On the third morning, she climbed out of her tent. Matt had Buck saddled and she could smell coffee and her mouth watered.

"I'm heading back down this morning," Matt said. "You should reach the north and south fence this afternoon. I need to get back down and talk to your mom about things."

After a quick breakfast, Matt helped her break camp and get Dudley packed and Rose saddled.

"You should be back down by tomorrow afternoon, and we should have things figured out by then," he said.

Beth watched him swing the big revolver around his hips and tie the holster down. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her in a big bear hug.

"I love you, Dad," she said softly.

"I love you too little girl. Everything will be just fine," he said kissing the top of her head.

She watched him swing his leg over Buck's back and then turn the big buckskin to face her.

"Watch for cats up there. They like to hang in those foothills looking for deer," he said.

"I will," Beth said, and she watched him ride down the small game trail.

Beth reached the north and south fence line at two in the afternoon. She worked on and at five o'clock she found the trail for the quad runners. Her job was done.

She made a quick camp, and she and Jake climbed into her tent for the night. She was up at daylight and after her coffee and a light breakfast, she started down towards home.

The buildings came in sight about three in the afternoon and two hours later she was riding into the yard. Buck was in the corral and whinnied at Rose as they walked in. She saw no sign of her dad or her mom.

She stripped the saddle from Rose and unpacked Dudley. Then, giving them both a good helping of grain, she rubbed and brushed both of them down before turning them into the corral with Buck.

All she wanted now was a good long shower, something to eat, and a long sleep in her own bed. When she walked into the house it was quiet. There was a note on the table from her mom telling her that they had gone into town to go grocery shopping. Dinner was in the oven and they would see her when they got home.

Beth took a long hot shower and it felt good. She had held the handheld showerhead on her pussy for several minutes and had brought herself to a nice orgasm. She dried herself and walked into the kitchen wrapped in a big towel. She fed Jake and then warmed her dinner in the microwave. After washing her dishes she headed for her room. Dropping the towel on the floor she climbed into bed naked and slept till nearly seven the next morning.

Beth woke to the smell of coffee. Dressing in a pair of shorts and a tank top she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. Her mother was sitting at the counter with a big mug of coffee in front of her.

"Good morning sleepyhead," her mother said with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning," Beth replied, walking to the cupboard for one of the big mugs. "What time did you guys get home?"

"About ten," her mom replied. "We ran into Ron and Amy at the store, and we went to Buckles for a couple of beers."

Beth poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down on the stool next to her mother. She looked into her mother's beautiful face and thought back to what her dad had told her in the mountains.

"You must have been tired. You were snoring so loud last night I don't think your dad got any sleep," her mom said, laughing. "The only time you snore like that is when you are worn out."

"Sorry," Beth replied. "Where is Dad anyways?"

"He went over to talk to Bill about a bull he was interested in. He should be home in a bit," Vicky said.

They sat quietly for a couple of minutes. Then Vicky drew a deep breath. "Matt told me about what happened in the mountains. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with that little issue. I don't know why I need that kind of treatment, but I do. Something just builds up in me, and that is the only thing that will satisfy it."

"I know what you mean, Mom," Beth said. "Dad told me about the first time he did that to you. I didn't think it was possible to have an orgasm like that without touching yourself. But then I had one while I was listening to him, and now I know you can."

"Matt told me that your bag is bigger than the one he uses on me," Vicky said.

"It's a monster," Beth replied.

"Have you been able to take the whole thing?" Vicky asked.

"No, not even close," Beth replied.

"Do you want to?" Vicky asked.

Beth thought for a minute or so. She had bought that big bag for a reason. The inflatable nozzle too.

"Yes, I do. I know it's going to be painful. But I want to feel it," She said.

"It will be Beth. Very painful. But I crave that too," Vicky said. "So, do you want help with it? Either me or your dad?"

Beth thought about having her mom or dad help fill her, and she started to get wet again. "Dad knows, so I guess he can help. Do you think he would do that to me? To us?"

"We'll have to get your dad really, really pissed at us," Vicky said with a slight smile on her face.

"And how do we do that?" Beth asked.

"It will take a couple of weeks to get him that mad. But when that meanness comes out in him we'll have to take everything he gives us. So be prepared for it," Vicky said. "First we will have to make him super horny. So as of tonight, he gets no pussy. You start wearing tight shorts and no bra. Let him see your tits swing. You won't see him watching but he will be. I'll do the same thing. I may not be as young as you but my body is still pretty tight."

"Oh God Mom, you're beautiful and Dad knows it. I've seen his eyes follow your ass all over the place," Beth said.

Vicky smiled. "And if you need to take any enemas leave your bag hanging where he can see it," she added. "Also, leave your big bag and nozzle where he can find it easily for when the time comes. And one last thing. Your dad has a big cock and a big set of balls. If he helps, he will probably want to fuck you afterward even though you're his baby girl. So be ready for that too."

"Oh, ok. How big?" Beth asked. The thought of her dad filling her ass with water, then fucking her with his huge cock made her pussy get very wet.

"Well, we measured him one time when he was hard. Ten and a half inches, and thick," she replied.

"Wow," was all Beth could say.

Vicky made them a nice breakfast and after another cup of coffee, Beth went back up to her room. Once there she stripped herself naked. Taking out her tightest shorts she found her scissors and began to cut. Cutting just below the pockets, she trimmed a good three inches off of them. On the back, she cut so that only a slim strip of fabric remained.

Leaving her panties off, she pulled the shorts over her hips. The thin strip of fabric pulled up between her ass cheeks. Putting a tight blouse on, she tied it tightly under her breasts. Pulling her long blonde hair back in a ponytail she looked at herself in the long mirror on her wall. Turning herself, she saw her bare ass cheeks with a thin strip of material separating them. Her tits were free and when she shook them they rolled inside her blouse. Slipping a pair of flip flops on her bare feet she went back downstairs.

Her mom was in the kitchen wearing the shortest summer dress she had ever seen. Like Beth, she had no panties on and she could see her bare ass if she just looked down and up a little bit. Vicky turned when she heard her come into the kitchen. The front of the dress plunged into a deep V, and her mom's tits were cradled on each side.

"If this doesn't get his attention then he's dead," Beth said to her.

"Trust me. He's nowhere near dead," Vicky said with a chuckle.

"I'm going to go check on the horses," Beth said with a smile.

Her mother nodded with a big smile on her face. Jake greeted her when she walked out the door. She knelt down to hug the big dog, loving the feel of her bare ass cheeks showing. She walked down to the corral and was petting Rose and Buck when she heard her dad's truck pull in. Not looking around she continued to pet the horses knowing full well what her dad was seeing.

Matt stood staring at his daughter's ass cheeks for a long minute.

"Oh shit, those two have been talking," he said to himself. "This is going to be fucking hell." When he walked inside and saw the way his wife was dressed he just shook his head. Vicky smiled at him.

"You're going to fucking push this aren't you?" he asked her.

"Push what Matt?" Vick asked back with a smile.

Matt just shook his head again and walked back outside.

Beth heard one of the quad runners start and watched as her father tore out of the yard, heading for the far side of the property. She was just going to have to take him something cold to drink in a couple of hours, she thought to herself with a smile.

The next couple of days Beth could sense the strain in the air. Matt had gotten real quiet and he didn't have much to say. When she spoke to him his replies were short and abrupt. She could definitely see the difference in her father. But she saw changes in her mother too.

On the fourth night, Beth went downstairs and asked her mom if she could use her big bathroom for a shower. Her two-quart enema bag was folded on top of her clean clothes. She made sure they both saw it and the bottle of Castile soap she carried.

Astro1544
Astro1544
157 Followers