Into the Saddle Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you can," her mother answered with a smile on her face.

She was sitting on the couch with her legs folded under her. She lifted her leg so that Beth could see her bare pussy. Beth noticed her dad staring at it too. She heard his low growl as he went back to watching TV.

After she showered she gave herself a real soapy enema. Down on her hands and knees. Her ass in the air as she felt the sweet cramps start. Her fingers were on her clit the second she opened the clamp. She didn't even try to be quiet and she let both of her parents know when she climaxed. It hit her hard and her loud scream was proof of it.

When she sat on the toilet she just let it go. The loud splashes as the hard lumps left her ass and the sound of her farts. Then the smelly gush of the semi-solid shit. She gave herself another rinse enema and left her bag hanging on the shower rod to dry. Just like her mom suggested she do.

Four days later Beth awoke to the sound of a hand hitting bare flesh and heard her mother wail as it continued. She sat up in bed and listened. The kitchen door slammed and she jumped up and looked out her window. Looking down, she saw her mother being marched naked in front of her father out to the barn.

"Holy shit!" she thought to herself. "He's actually going to do it."

Not knowing for sure what to do, she went downstairs and into the kitchen. There on the table was a sheet of paper. Written in her father's hand was a note that said. "Get your clothes off and get your ass out to the barn. And don't make me come back in here to get you."

She read the note again. With shaking hands, she pulled the nighty over her head and stepped out the door naked and started towards the barn. As she approached she could hear more smacking and she could hear her mother sobbing. With a shaking hand, she pulled the door open.

"Get your ass in here!!" her father ordered.

He walked over and grabbed Beth by the arm. He roughly pulled her over to another sawhorse next to the one her mom was bent over. She felt his hand in the middle of her back pushing her over it. Then she felt her feet being pulled open and her ankles were tied to each leg. Matt then grabbed her wrists and quickly tied them to the other legs.

She looked over at her mom. She was still sobbing and snot was running from her nose. Her hair was in a ponytail and hung to one side of her head.

"Oh God Beth. He is mad!" she said between sobs.

"You're fucking right I'm mad!!" he shouted at them. "You two prancing around for the last two weeks with hardly any clothes on. Teasing the shit out of me like a couple of little sluts. And then you not giving me any relief. You're damn straight I'm mad!!"

Beth felt the sharp fire on her ass cheek as his hand came down. Again and again, he brought his hand down. Beth's ass was on fire. She was sobbing and wailing like her mother had been. But his hand kept landing the hard blows. Then they stopped.

They heard the door close and all they could hear was their own soft sobbing.

"He's gone to get the enemas, Beth," Vicky said. "And he's going to make them hurt. Oh Beth, I'm so wet right now."

"I am too, Mom," Beth said.

They heard the door open again and they looked up to see Matt carrying the two smaller bags. He walked over and hung both of them on the chains hanging above them. Then he knelt down and untied Beth's wrists and then quickly tied them together. Reaching down he cupped one of her tits and pinching her nipple hard, he helped her stand.

Pulling her hands over her head he hooked her wrists to the engine hoist and hit a button on the control. Beth felt her arms being pulled up even higher. Then Matt knelt down and untied her ankles. Matt hit another button and Beth felt the hoist start moving her backward. Once she was several feet back he stopped.

Beth was looking at her mother's spread ass. She could see her little brown star and her wet cunt. She watched her father start rubbing her swollen clit and saw her mother jump. Matt rubbed in circles for a few seconds and she could hear her mother getting close to climaxing.

"Not yet, you little bitch," her father said in a low voice. "We're going to let Beth watch her mother take an enema like a good little slut. Then we're going to let her watch you shit it out."

He turned to look at his daughter. "You'll like that won't you Beth? Seeing your mom's ass open to let all that brown shitty water out?" he asked in a low voice.

Beth stared at her mom's spread ass. Watching her wrinkled hole wink at her, she did want to see it. Her pussy was wet and getting wetter by the second. She wanted to watch her Dad give her mom what she needed.

She watched her father pick up the nozzle and stick it in his mouth. Then he bent down and ran his tongue over her mother's asshole. She heard her mother moan. Matt pushed the nozzle in hard and she heard her mother gasp. He opened the clamp but kept hold of it. She saw her mother stiffen as the enema hit her bowels.

Matt closed the camp after a few seconds knowing what was going on inside of Vicky's ass. She saw her mom's ass clamp down hard on the nozzle and then relax after a few seconds.

"How fast should I make her take it Beth?" he asked.

Beth was breathing hard. Her eyes were fixed on her mother's ass hole, and cunt juice was running down the insides of her thighs.

"Open it all the way, Dad! Make her take it the way she wants to be made to," Beth said.

Matt chuckled and opened the clamp. He walked back around behind Beth. She felt his hands on her back and then felt them move around to cup her tits. Her hard nipples were between his strong fingers. She could feel the calluses on his hands as he rolled her nipples.

"You know she wants you to watch her shit don't you?" he asked in a whisper in her ear. Beth slowly nodded.

He rolled her nipples in his fingers, squeezing harder as they watched the last of the enema force its way into Vicky's ass. They listened to her whimper and moan as the soap did its work inside her. Matt let her stay like that for several minutes. Beth knew that gravity was carrying the enema ever deeper into Vicky's colon.

Matt let go of Beth's tits and walked back to his wife. He pulled the nozzle out of her ass and held it up for Beth to see. The whole length of the nozzle was smeared with brown. Beth could hear her mother whimpering as the cramps rolled through her stomach.

She watched her dad slide a clear plastic tub between Vicky's legs and then reached down and untied her hands. Beth could hear her mother's stomach gurgle as the enema went even deeper. Reaching down, Matt grabbed Vicky's shoulder and pulled her upright. She stood there for a couple of minutes breathing heavily. Everyone could her belly as the enema started coming down.

"Spread your ass cheeks so we can see it all come out," Matt ordered her in a gruff voice.

With a sob of shame, Vicky reached back and spread her cheeks. Beth kind of felt sorry for her, but she knew her mother wanted this. Beth's eyes were glued to her mother's straining asshole. She watched it tighten and then quiver as it started losing the battle.

Matt stood beside her and reached down for her clit. Beth watched her mom throw back her head and scream as her ass opened up. Just a small squirt of water at first. Then the harder chunks. Beth could see them all as they came out of her mother's ass.

Small squirts continued to come out of Vicky's ass for several minutes. Beth saw her mother's body tighten and knew the final wave was making its way through her colon for the grand exit. Beth heard a small moan escape her mother's lips and saw her trying to pull her ass cheeks even wider.

Her eyes were glued to the wrinkled hole as she watched it open. A long fountain of brown half-hard shit and water splashed into the tub. The intense smell hit Beth's nose all at once. She never understood why the deeper it came from the stronger it smelled, but she was glad that the barn was a big building.

Matt never said a word as he grabbed Vicky's arms and tied her back over the sawhorse. She watched him walk out the door and knew he was going to get her mom's big enema ready.

"Are you okay Mom?" Beth asked.

"Well, that was embarrassing as hell. Hope you enjoyed the show! But that's okay because you're next!" Vicky said with a biting edge to her voice.

"Mom, I," Beth stammered.

"You'll get yours, you little bitch. Don't worry," Vicky snarled.

Beth was taken aback by her mother's tone towards her. She stood silent, not saying any more. She heard the door open and saw her father walk back in carrying a big red bag by the steel hook. She could tell the bag was completely full when he hung it from the chain above her mother. She heard her mother sigh.

"Oh Matt, please no," Vicky said softly.

Beth was surprised when she heard her mother begging her father. She also felt a bit of excitement rising inside her.

"Don't listen to her Dad! She wants that whole thing. She told me so. More than once!" Beth said, with a bit of satisfaction in her voice.

"Both of you shut up!" Matt barked at them.

Mat slid the tub out from between his wife's feet and looked down at her dirty ass. Walking to the workbench against the wall he pulled a red shop rag out of a plastic bag. Opening a jug of blue liquid, he soaked the rag in his hand and walked back behind Vicky. He slowly cleaned her ass, paying close attention around her hole. Beth heard a soft moan escape her mother's lips.

"She does want it," Beth thought to herself. "She told me that this was the only way she would be satisfied." A little bit of confusion filled her mind as she thought back on their conversations.

Beth was snapped out of her train of thought when she saw her father open the big medicine cabinet. He took out a large plastic jar with a picture of a horse on it. Beth knew what it was the instant she saw it. It was the ointment they had used on Dudley's hock when it had become inflamed and swollen.

She watched her dad screw the lid off and take a large dollop on his fingers. He covered the nozzle with a generous coating and then stepped behind Vicky. She had been staring at the floor consigned to accepting her fate. Beth stared open-mouthed as she watched her father's fingers make contact with her mother's spread asshole.

Matt was not gentle about it. She watched him smear some on her mom's asshole and then his finger went knuckle deep inside. Vicky's head flew up in alarm and a split second later she was screaming.

"Oh FUCK yes!" she screamed.

She was jerking and slamming against the sawhorse, screaming and trying to get away from the hot fire that was intensifying inside her ass. Beth watched her father lay his free hand on top of her mother's ass and start pushing the nozzle inside with the other.

Piss started spraying from Vicky's pussy as the fire in her ass increased. Beth lost control of her own bladder at the same time. She could feel the warm urine flowing freely down her legs and pooling at her feet. Her mom never stopped wailing and bucking. Her father's face had a look of satisfaction as he started inflating the nozzle.

She watched her mother buck harder and scream even louder as the nozzle started stretching the delicate tissue inside her ass. Matt opened the clamp that was holding the enema back. He let the enema run full flow till it was 1/3 empty. Then he closed the clamp slightly to a slower flow. Her mom's head was hanging down now, softly crying.

She had just seen her father break her mother. Vicky sobbed continually as the enema forced its way into her colon. Beth could see her mother's stomach slowly swelling. When the bag reached 2/3 empty, her father slowed it down even more. Now a slow but steady stream was forcing its way into her mom's colon. And it was undeniable that her belly was getting larger.

Beth and her father watched the bag slowly collapse. At last, it was empty and Matt closed the clamp. Walking to Beth, he told her to spread her legs. When she did, he reached down and felt her pussy. His finger came away with a thick white cream clinging to it. Looking her straight in the eyes he brought his finger to his mouth and licked the cream from it.

"It seems you enjoyed seeing your mom go through that. Well, you're next and your mom is going to get to watch you," he said.

"You're not going to use that ointment on me are you?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah! You both act like a couple of nasty sluts, you both get the same treatment," he said.

"Good!" she heard her mom say. "I hope it burns her ass as much as it burned mine."

Beth felt the excitement rise in her again as she heard her mother's words.

"Sounds like someone is carrying a bit of a grudge," Matt chuckled.

"Face fuck her Dad! Just like you told me in the mountains! If she wants to be a bitch to me, I can be a bitch back!" Beth said back, with an edge of venom in her voice.

"Hear that Vick? Sounds like I get to shove my cock down your throat again," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh, Matt! Please!" her mother pleaded. "But I need to shit so bad! Oh God, this hurts!"

"Then I guess you had better hurry," Matt said walking to her.

Matt was unbuckling his pants as he walked. When he got in front of Vicky, he pushed his pants down below his knees. Beth had never seen her father's cock but it was as big as her mother had said. And it was hard. Reaching down, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her mom's head back.

"Now show your daughter how a good slut takes a cock in her mouth!" he said in a loud voice.

Beth felt her pussy spasm as she watched her mom open her mouth. She watched her father gently, but firmly push his cock in. She saw him close his eyes as he felt the pleasure through his groin. Then his hands went behind her mother's head and she watched as his hips gently pushed his cock deeper. Beth knew he wasn't going to last long. He had been too long without any kind of relief.

"Face fuck her Dad! Like you told me!" Beth shouted at him.

Matt slammed his cock down Vicky's throat and Beth saw her mother heave as her gag reflexes kicked in. Matt pulled his cock out a few inches and shoved it back in. His hips were moving fast as his climax neared. Vicky's eyes were wide as her husband took his pleasure from her throat. Her pussy convulsed as she climaxed. Matt gave one final push and held Vicky's head tight against him. His cock was buried all the way down her throat as he unloaded his full balls directly into her stomach.

Matt held her there for a few seconds longer, making sure the last of his cum was in her. Then he pulled his cock out. Vicky gasped, heaved and a stream of brown bile shot from her mouth. She lay over the sawhorse gasping for breath. She heaved one more time and another stream of bile flew out.

Matt quickly pulled up his pants and untied her hands. He gently helped her stand upright. Stepping around, he slid the tub back between her feet and deflated the nozzle. As soon as it was small enough it shot from her ass followed by a stream of brown water. Vicky groaned as she felt the pressure in her stomach lessen. She had her hands on the sawhorse steadying herself. She looked over at Beth, still gasping. The stream of brown water coming out of her ass had not stopped.

"I'm all done now, but he hasn't even started with you," she said vindictively.

Beth felt the hoist start moving, pulling her back towards the sawhorse. When she was in front of it, Matt tied her feet back to the legs of the sawhorse. Then he lowered the hoist and grabbed her wrists and forced her to bend over it. In short order, he had her secured.

Beth couldn't really see anything because her hair was hanging down over her face. But suddenly she felt the nozzle being pushed into her pussy. In and out a couple of times and then she felt it at her ass hole. With a firm gentle push, her ass yielded to the nozzle and in a few seconds, it was in full length.

She heard the click and then felt the cold water hit her bowels. She had not been expecting to have to take a cold water enema, but the bag had cooled down a lot. She felt the need to shit after just a few seconds, and she felt her father close the clamp. She closed her ass down hard around the nozzle and in a few seconds the desperate feeling was gone.

When her father saw her anus relax he opened the clamp full flow. She knew she could take this no problem. But with the water being cold now, and the amount of soap her dad had put in the enema she felt her stomach wanting to rebel. The pressure quickly increased and the cramps intensified.

She could only hear an occasional squirt of water and a few loud watery farts from her mother now. She closed her eyes as the enema forced its way into her colon. She heard a light scraping sound and then the sound of liquid and several plops being poured. She figured her dad was emptying the tub into a bucket.

The bag had been empty for several minutes now and she watched the tub slide between her feet. She heard some other sounds she couldn't identify. Then she saw her mother's bare feet move and Matt untied her ankles from the legs of the sawhorse. She heard her mom say a soft "Thank you."

Beth felt her father's hand on the small of her back. She felt the long nozzle being pulled out of her ass.

"Her nozzle is as dirty as yours was Vick," she heard him say.

She knew he was holding it up for her mother to see, just like he showed her when he pulled the nozzle out of Vicky's ass. She watched as his hands untied her wrists from the legs. Then his hand was on her chest helping her to stand upright. She felt the enema in her belly start moving in the other direction.

"Give me something to tie my hair back Dad," She said.

Matt walked to a post where several short pieces of twine hung. He handed one to Beth, who pulled her hair back and tied it with the twine. They could all hear her belly gurgle as the enema made its way down to her anus. Squeezing her hole tight Beth fought the rising urgency. This was the first time she would have to shit in front of someone.

She had watched her mother and she had loved it. So why shouldn't her mother and father enjoy her humiliation and shame too? She could feel her asshole quivering and she knew she was losing the fight. Closing her eyes and leaning slightly forward she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Secretly, she hoped her mom and dad could see how wet her pussy was.

With a soft sigh, Beth relaxed her hole. The first squirt of water splashed into the bottom of the tub. Then she felt her hole open to let several soft lumps pass and a long stream of smelly brown water. She strained several times over the next few minutes. Pushing out and then tightening her anus hoping her mom was enjoying her little brown star show.

Beth could still feel the dull ache high up in her colon. Closing her eyes and leaning her head back she stretched her arms over her head so her belly was tight. Then slowly and deliberately she started rolling her stomach muscles. She heard her mother gasp and a low growl came from her father.

"Oh my God Beth. You are so beautiful!" she heard her mom say softly.

Beth felt the final wave start down in her stomach. Clamping her asshole tight she rolled her belly a few more times. She then lowered her hands and pulled her cheeks apart again. Relaxing her hole, she pushed. The long stream of water mixed with semi-solid shit erupted from her ass. She pushed a couple more times forcing the last of the trapped gas from her bowels. She was empty.

Looking over her shoulder for the first time since she had stood up Beth saw her mother. She was sitting on a low stool with her back against one of the support poles. Her hands were tied around the post so she couldn't go anywhere. Her knees were spread and Beth could see her swollen wet pussy.