Into the Vampire's Harem - Omnibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

As it turned out, Kerdia's 'work' clothes was nothing more than French Maid lingerie. It was a Maid's hairpiece, open cupped bra, garter belt and hose, and a frilly loincloth that made her feel more exposed than the lingerie she'd worn last night. Luna, dressed in the same manner, beamed brightly as she saw Kerdia. "Now I can see why the Master is so taken by you, you clean up well and look hot in that," she said, making tiny adjustments here and there to Kerdia's outfit. Beckoning her to follow, Luna led Kerdia up the stairs.

The next hour was spent touring the keep while at the same time staying out of the way of the vampires who came and went while conducting business with Byron. "The most important thing," Luna cautioned, "is that you remain out of sight as much as possible. Wearing this uniform marks you as one of the master's; no one will touch you without permission out of fear of reprisal. If they do, you are report it to me or to our Master at once."

Kerdia mutely nodded her understanding.

Eventually, they were up in the highest floor of the keep where there was a study for visiting dignitaries as well as multiple suites for guests. "This will be your floor to keep clean and tidy since you're a human and if the sun happens to come up early, you won't be fried. Do not enter rooms if they are occupied and once you have done your rounds you are to remain in the study to be on hand for any tasks that visitors require of you... within reason that is. You are to drop to your knees and maintain a kneeling submissive pose when someone enters a room you are in and are to stay there until you are ordered to do something. You will be informed beforehand of visiting guests and whether or not you will be required to entertain them," Luna explained once they made it to the central study.

"Uhm, I'm sorry, but kneeling submissive pose?" Kerdia asked tentatively.

"Ah yes, we need to go over the poses. We might as well start now." Luna pushed down onto Kerdia's shoulders until she was kneeling before her. "Rest back on your heels, arch your back so that your breasts are presented out properly, head down, and put your hands on your knees, palms up." Luna made tiny adjustments to Kerdia's posture. "Open up your knees for a wider presentation. It'll be more comfortable for you. There you go! You learn quickly! Good!"

Luna then gave her a wicked smile. "You will find in short order that this is the perfect position for us of the harem to be in. You can easily be pushed backward to lie on your back to be taken. You can be pushed forward to be taken on all fours. Or you can be of some oral use to someone standing."

Kerdia's brow furrowed as she wondered how. Luna answered her unspoken question a moment later when she straddled Kerdia. Luna reached down, grabbing Kerdia's hair and pulling back hard while inching forward so that her pussy was right above Kerdia's mouth. "Now, put your mouth on my pussy and start pleasuring me with your tongue."

Her eyes widened in fright. "I-I've never been with a woman before!" she protested. "I've only known men back at the pub."

"Right, Village Girl," Luna rolled her eyes in exasperation. "I'll have to train you from scratch then. Do as I command!"

Not wanting to find out what Luna would do to her if she disobeyed, Kerdia did as she was told; locking her mouth over Luna's intimate folds underneath of the frilly loincloth. She started furiously running her tongue up and down as if she were trying to lick a frozen treat before it melted. "Not so fast!" Luna hissed. "Not at first. Slowly. Gently. Drag your tongue up and down my slit and then change it up, go to the sides, swirl it around. Oh! Gods! Yes! That's it!" Luna wrapped her hands into Kerdia's light brown hair and held her into place.

Despite being bent backwards with her head wrenched up, Kerdia found that she was deriving pleasure from pleasing Luna like this. She kept her hands back on the floor to steady her and started varying her tongue's direction. Judging by Luna's constant moaning now, she figured that she was doing a good job.

Suddenly, Luna's thighs clenched on either side of Kedira's head. Luna threw her head back so hard that her black hair whipped through the air. She cried out passionately as she came hard. Her cries then devolved into a low, rolling moan of pleasure as her legs quivered and threatened to give out on her. Luna retreated back to the nearby couch to regain her composure.

Kerdia rolled back forward into her kneeling position, waiting for Luna as she'd initially been instructed. She risked raising her eyes up slightly to see Luna lounging breathlessly on the couch. Kerdia felt oddly turned on by seeing the moisture drip from Luna's pussy as well as her massive, yet firm and round, breasts heave with every breath she took. Luna finally looked back up at her through half lidded eyes. "You're still in position. Good. There's definitely potential for you and when I'm done with you we will make the master back his money and then some." When Kerdia simply smiled and blinked, unsure what to say, Luna smiled. "Since I am your mistress in these matters, you may simply say 'yes, mistress'"

"Yes, Mistress," Kerdia echoed.

Nodding her approval at the impromptu honorific, Luna stood up. "Since you are such a quick learner, you shall be rewarded." She walked back over to Kerdia and flicked a couple of fingers up. "Present," she said. When Kerdia gave her a questioning look, Luna added "stay kneeling but put your hands behind your neck with your elbows out to the side." Kerdia did as she was told and Luna nudged her back onto the carpet.

Kerdia laid back, the plush carpet nice and soft on her backside, and Luna positioned herself onto her. Their bare breasts pressed into one another and Luna slid her hands up Kerdia's sides, eliciting an erotic tingle from her. "This is what we call the Kiss," Luna said softly as she nudged Kerdia's head over to get better access to the neck. "It is a moment of intense pleasure for us Vampires if we ever bite one another." Luna's tongue darted out to caress the bared region of Kerdia's neck, making her shudder. "But for a human, it is a moment of pure euphoria... instant orgasm."

Luna jerked her head back, opened her mouth wide, and bared her fangs. She then sank them into Kerdia's jugular, but she did not feed just yet, all she did was lightly suck on the surface of the skin. "AHHHHH!" Kerdia cried out as her body virtually exploded into an instant orgasm that Luna promised. Her whole body jerked and convulsed violently. Her pussy trembled and contracted hard. She felt her world go pure white as every nerve ending in her body seemed to be on fire at once with intense erotic warmth.

Licking Kerdia's neck to seal the wound as she pulled back, Luna smiled. "That is just when we bite," she told the now panting girl. Luna slid down the length of Kerdia's body, trailing her tongue down through her cleavage, past her naval, and down her slit. Kerdia moaned and quivered as Luna moved. "I prefer to feed right here," Luna said, pressing into the hollow points on either side of Kerdia's pussy. "The femoral artery is a great place to feed from... lots of clean blood straight from the heart. Not many feed from here unless they're intimately familiar with their source."

Baring her fangs again, Luna bit into Kerdia's inner thigh. This time, she did feed. This time, Kerdia swore that her mind blew from the intensity of the second orgasm as Luna sucked hard right next to her pussy. Nerve endings seemed to short out. Her brain stopped thinking and she just reacted and felt. Her body arched and her mouth shot open into a soundless scream. It was the most exquisite pleasure she'd ever felt in her entire life and she wanted more... much more.

When she'd had her fill and she'd sealed the puncture wound, Luna stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "That... is when we feed." She said to the nearly comatose Kerdia.

Kerdia's eyes were unfocused as her brain tried to register the new sensations that she never thought was possible. "How...?" she managed to get out, her voice now sounding like she'd swallowed razor blades.

Luna shrugged. "Our scientists think that it's an evolutionary thing; we evolved to have pheromones in our saliva or something like that to make our prey so enthralled with passion that they'd come back for more. Otherwise, how else could we get food to come back to us so we can feed again to survive?" Luna looked down at Kerdia, who was still unmoving. "Once you collect yourself, clean this floor and then come down to the kitchen for your dinner. We will discuss more of your training, then. We're going to have to get you used to the Kiss so that you won't be so out of it when you entertain the master's clients."

*

Over the next week Luna put Kerdia through her paces with Byron coming down to the harem every so often to watch her progress. Kerdia kept looking at him, hopeful that she'd be taken back to his bed. But all he would do was watch with crossed arms and nod every so often as her accelerated sexual training continued.

After the seventh night, Byron came down right when Luna was about to start. He held up a hand to keep Luna from strapping Kerdia up to an upright frame to be flogged before she fucked the little human with a strap-on. "No time for that now. I have two coming in for her to entertain tonight." He jerked his head for them to follow.

Byron led Luna and Kerdia into a corner room on the upper floor. Inside there was a massive four poster bed dominating the center of the room and on each of the walls Kerdia could see a variety of sexual toys, devices, and bindings that could be used on her. "Your first clients are tonight," Byron told her as Luna pushed her to the bed.

Luna nudged Kerdia and motioned for her to lie down as Byron continued on. "They are two minor Barons from Noblesville and Shelbyville who are looking to join their holdings with mine here in Indianapolis. They will be hungry once they get here as they're expecting to be fed here but they will be doing so at cost to them." Byron smiled at Kerdia as Luna was strapping her down spread-eagled on the bed. "You will be their meal and evening entertainment before they have their meeting with me so this will be your first job to redeem your family's debt to me."

Kerdia swallowed in fear, but managed to keep her face neutral as she'd been taught by Luna. For tonight, Luna quickly picked out for her a ruffled white and pink lace collar with matching cuffs for her wrists and ankles from the nearby armoire. The lace cuffs had small eye hooks with d-rings so that they could be attached and detached to whatever her clients desired in the course of their time with her. Once Kerdia had them on, Luna attached them to the four corners of the bed so that she'd be open and available once the visiting vampires entered.

Once she was secured, Luna gave Kerdia a sweet, reassuring smile and a quick kiss on the lips before leaving. Byron looked down at her, running his hand up her body from her pussy to her neck. It sent chills up and down her spine that caused goose bumps to rise up and her nipples to stiffen in response. "Bed them well and you shall be rewarded," Byron told her. "Do whatever they say but only allow each of them to feed only once. They should know this already but remind them regardless if they get over-zealous. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," Kerdia said tentatively, already looking forward to the possibility of spending part of the night with him. She hadn't shared his bed with him since the first night she'd been here and was hoping to please him enough to earn that reward. Byron turned and left, closing the door behind him to leave Kerdia to her thoughts as she waited.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed when the door finally opened up again. Kerdia had heard the hissing sound of the vampires talking in their own language a moment before the wooden door squeaked open. Kerdia made her face an impassive mask staring at the ceiling as the two vampires entered. She managed to get a look at them out of the corner of her eye as they entered. One was tall with dark brown hair and on the average side. He had a distinguished look about him in his polo shirt and slacks. The other one, the shorter, had dirty blonde hair and was stocky and muscular.

The shorter one's eyes lit up when he saw Kerdia. "Damn, Byron has the best taste in women," he said in Vampiric to his companion. Kerdia had heard enough of it growing up and from working her village's pub to know enough of the language to get the gist of what they were saying. "It'll be a shame to get rid of him after we're done. Perhaps he could be kept around to choose the women?"

Kerdia was suddenly thankful that she'd been trained to keep her face as emotionless as possible until given leave to show emotion. Otherwise, she might've gasped at that and given away her secret. Were these two actually here to hurt her new Master?

"Will you shut up, Andrew?" The taller one hissed back, giving 'Andrew' an admonishing look.

"What's the issue, Seth?" Andrew asked, shrugging. One hand motioned towards her. "it's not like the dumb human can tell what the hell we're talking about! Not many of them know our language and Byron, his bitch, and his guards have all gone down alevel."

"Yes, but there could be any number of Byron's minions lurking about listening in to this room, moron! Or he could have magical or electronic listening devices around here. Use your brain for once!" Seth closed the door behind them and shucked his shirt off. He'd gotten closer to the bed and Kerdia was still watching out of the corner of her eye. She noted that while average looking, Seth still took care of his body. He wasn't overtly muscular like Andrew was, but did have some nice muscle tone.

Likewise, Andrew was off to one side getting out of his clothes and Kerdia noted that he was indeed muscular with a barrel chest, hard muscular arms, and the making of some nice abs. She took a deep breath through her nose to steady herself as they descended upon her. Both of them were on either side of her in an instant. Seth started by brushing the back of his hand across her left cheek, admiring her, while Andrew slid a hand up her right inner thigh. Her eyes remained fixated on a distant spot on the ceiling while erotic tingles shot through her at the touches. She swallowed hard to keep her composure. "Beautiful," Seth said, now in the common language.

"Look at me," Seth commanded her. Kerdia, unable to resist a direct command from a vampire, flicked her eyes in his direction. Seth smiled at her. "Good, you can follow orders. Usually, my kindred do not enjoy exchanging names but I am really old fashioned in that I like to know the name of those I lay with regardless if I'm feeding from them or not," he explained. "I am Seth. My companion who is now nibbling on your thigh is Andrew." Seth then waited patiently for a response but Kerdia just looked back at him. "You can talk, yes?" This time, she nodded. "It is unkind to not give your name in response to an introduction. What is your name?"

"Kerdia, Master," she replied softly. Somehow, it came out clear and concise despite the tangle of nerves knotting in her belly.

Seth cocked his head in curiosity as his hand traveled down to her small breast. It then dawned on him why she was not engaging in conversation. "Ah, yes. Byron has this nasty habit of conditioning his harem to not say anything unless asked a direct question. Is that right?" He asked. She nodded in response.

"Pretty damn smart, really," Andrew muttered as he started kissing his way up from her knee to her smooth, bare mound.

"Indeed," Seth agreed. "She will be of no use to us then." he said, changing back to Vampiric.

"Doubt that she would anyway. Didn't Byron say that she was new?"

"True." Seth turned his attention back to Kerdia. He lifted up onto his knees and gently brought his hardening cock up to her mouth. "Well, if you are not a conversationalist, we might as well make use of your mouth in other ways, I guess," he said, switching back to common with ease. Suck."

Kerdia needed no command from that as she closed her eyes, wrapped her lips around his shaft, and started sucking on him automatically. She was careful not to make a sound but at the same time to suck on him long and hard, using her mouth and throat that pulled his cock from base to tip. Seth slid his hand behind her head to keep her into place as he deep-throated her.

Prepared for this, Kerdia took it in stride as that had been one of the first things Luna had taught her. Seth groaned with pleasure and kept his cock pushed into her mouth all the way to the hilt.

Andrew grew tired of licking Kerdia out and so rose up onto his haunches. He unlatched her ankles from the bed posts then scooted forward. Grabbing her under her knees, he lifted her legs up and spread them wide as he positioned himself between them. His rock hard cock stood poised at her wet and waiting pussy. Shoving his hips forward, he speared her roughly. Kerdia grimaced slightly at the sudden penetration but otherwise gave no indication that she'd felt it.

"Docile and quiet," Andrew muttered in approval. "Byron sure knows how to train them."

"It's gotta be the mistress of his harem," Seth panted as he started to fuck Kerdia's face slowly. "Rumor has it that she was a courtesan of sorts down south prior to becoming one of us."

"Think the boss will let us keep her as well?"

Seth shook his head, "I doubt it. The boss will want to divide up Byron's harem like he's done before."

That gave Kerdia a small bit of alarm in the back of her head. Whoever these two worked for had done this sort of thing before. But how could she warn her Master? Weren't they going straight to him after they were done with her? The two of them were talking faster now as their respective paces increased and she lost track of the conversation.

As Andrew's fucking got so fast that his cock was sliding in and out of her like some kind of machine piston on overload, Kerdia found it hard to concentrate on anything else than the pleasure that was exploding from her loins. She'd heard rumors of her own around the harem of vampires doing this for hours; fucking women until they were totally delirious. Now she knew why. She took deep breaths through her nose to clear her mind as much as possible to keep from crying out in pleasure.

"Aaaargh!" Andrew called out in common now. "I'm gonna blow!"

"Feed from her," Seth said, pulling back enough to get clear of him and the girl. "Then get out of the way so I can have my turn.

Andrew was already moving forward with bared fangs. He continued pumping into her at inhuman speed as his mouth found her turned neck. Kerdia's eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head as she experienced the Kiss right as he blew his load deep into her pussy. Her hands gripped the straps holding her down to the bed. She clenched her thighs around Andrew. Her body exploded into a powerful orgasm that nearly rivaled that of when Byron first had her and when Luna had been training her.

Shuddering, Kerdia opened her mouth into a soundless scream that she found was quickly becoming her signature orgasm face, according to Luna. She managed to clamp her mouth and her eyes closed as she rode out the climax while Andrew fed off of her while fucking her. Then he was finished, licking her neck to close the wound and causing her to shudder once more. Her mind was barely conscious of the fact that Andrew quickly rolled off of her to be replaced by Seth.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers
123456...8