Into the Vampire's Harem - Omnibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers

Luna's heart leapt as she was overjoyed to hear the proposal. She jumped up into his arms, wrapping her arms and legs around his body and kissing him with as much passion that she could pour out into it. "Yes..." she breathed, placing her forehead to his and pressing her chest to his as close as she could get. "Yes... my love... I will marry you!"

They kissed again, sealing the pact between them. When the Inquisitor arrived, they'd be properly wed. But for now, they had business to attend to. Byron let Luna down as he turned to the guards, who were all kneeling in submission to his newfound rule. "I claim all assets from the so-called 'King' Drakon Frost," he announced. He looked down at the body. "Get a flamethrower in here and ash his ass along with that throne that he has tainted. Besides," he smiled at his new fiancé, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close, "we are going to need a second one anyway for my new Queen."

Two guards hustled forward with flamethrowers while four stood by with fire extinguishers as the rest took Drakon's body and parts to stack on the throne that he'd usurped. When the two with the flamethrowers lit the pilot lights on their weapons, there was a high pitched squeak from behind the throne as Kerdia darted out, heading for the closest curtain to hide behind. Byron held up his hands to the guards to forestall them until Kerdia was out of the way, then motioned for them to free the two blonde humans and then continue as he walked over to the curtain. "Kerdia," he said softly amid the loud roaring of the flamethrowers behind him as they incinerated Drakon's body. "Kerdia, come out of there, please?" he asked.

Kerdia peeked out from behind the curtain, her big green eyes looking at him with fear. Byron beckoned and she whimpered. But she came out nevertheless, tentatively stepping out before dropping to all fours and crawling over to him. When she stopped in front of him, he could see that she was shaking in fear. He reached down, cupped her chin, and looked her in the eyes. Using his magic, he peered into her recent memory. She'd seen everything from behind the throne. What was more, he saw everything that Drakon had said to her. Her family was not to blame for the fire. It was Drakon and his goons the entire time. It had all been a giant ploy for him to take over here. Byron released the mental connection with her and smiled. "Fear not, I could never harm the girl whose self-sacrifice and dedication to me surpasses that of any mere mortal. You have saved my life, my lands, my holdings, and brought me to the woman that I did not truly realize until just now that I love. For that I will be eternally grateful." He took her by the hand and brought her up to her feet.

"We, will be eternally grateful," Luna amended for him, stepping up and giving Kerdia a big hug. "I was wrong about you and for that I am sorry. I want you here for the wedding as my maid of honor."

"You both honor me, Master and Mistress," Kerdia said with a bow of her head.

"What's more; you shall be freed," Byron proclaimed. "We will find you some clothes, you will stay here as an honored guest, and you may return to your family in the morning. You and your family may stay on that land for as long as you all wish."

Tears welled up in her eyes and Kerdia couldn't help but throw herself into his arms. "Thank you," she whispered, uncertain what else to say.

***

CHAPTER 9:

"I don't think that this is working..." the bartender of the pub in Kerdia's village said a month after the royal wedding in Indianapolis that saw Byron and Luna get married. After that, Kerdia returned home and got her old job back. But as every day went by she felt... lacking. The fact that her boss was coming here to talk to her was just proof of that. She politely sat down, smoothed out her barmaid's skirt, and listened to what he had to say. He drew in a deep breath and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "You're a great worker when you're on the floor, don't get me wrong. In the bedroom however..." his voice trailed off.

He didn't need to finish as Kerdia was already nodding in understanding. "Customers are not satisfied with me," she said. It wasn't a question. It wasn't a surprise, either. She'd been conditioned to satisfy vampires and werewolves... not humans. The human men that she'd slept with as part of her job as a barmaid had complained that she was cold and lifeless in bed by just laying there and not making any noise. On the other side of the coin, she'd been feeling empty and unsatisfied. In the month since leaving Byron's harem, she had yet to have an orgasm on her own. She'd tried everything; masturbation, one time and long time lovers, and even elicited some men of her village to force themselves upon her. Nothing worked for her. "I understand," she said, slowly standing and taking her apron off before taking her leave of him to go back home. Nothing had to be said. She knew that she was being dismissed.

It was noon as she plodded home. Another thing that she had to readjust to was being up during the day. Her time inside of Byron's harem might have been brief but it had left a lasting impression with her. As she walked down the dirt road that led home, a couple of men working the fields stopped their work of tending the crops long enough to give her a long, lustful, longing look of appreciation while whistling her way while giving her a few catcalls. She was feeling ornery, and had a desperate itch to scratch, so she gave them a wry, sour look, flipped them the middle finger, popped her lips with her hand and then used that hand to slap her own bottom just below the fluffy barmaid skirt she wore. Pretty much 'fuck you' and 'kiss my ass'.

That got the reaction that she was looking for as they dropped their tools and ran to her. To keep up the appearances that this was something that she didn't want, she darted to her left, heading for a large nearby tree with lots of thick branches that cast dark shadows. The two men were on her in an instant, dragging her down into the grass underneath of the shade. She put up token resistance as they unzipped the back of her dress and stripped it right off of her body. Her sheer white panties were taken next and they left her frilly white choker, her knee-high white socks, and her black flats on her. They made the standard bravado talk of 'making her pay for her insolence' and 'making sure she knows what a real man is' and stuff like that. She tuned them out as one of them pinned her arms down over her head with his knees while his buddy lowered his pants and drove his cock up into her shaved pussy.

Kerdia let out a small grunt as she was roughly penetrated by the first man's cock. He lifted her legs up, settled back on his haunches, and started humping away. The second man who was pinning her hands down by her wrists with his knees undid his pants to whip his cock out. Then he leaned in over her head to make her suck him off while he busied himself with her small, pert tits. He roughly squeezed and kneaded them while pinching and pulling on her nipples. The sheer savagery of their fucking made Kerdia actually feel something for the first time in weeks. Despite this, however, she remained true to her conditioning by not making a sound outside of a forced whimper or the occasional groan or two when the man fucking drove into her hard and deep to warrant one or the man making her suck him off pulled on her breasts too hard. Her pussy fluttered around the cock of the man fucking her and she thought that she might actually get off for once. But then he came deep inside of her and this time she did whimper in dismay as she was getting close to the edge.

Thankfully, they switched places. The man she'd been sucking off now lifted her legs and drove his cock into her. The first man then took over keeping her arms pinned as his friend ruthlessly pounded her. When the second man came, Kerdia felt a tiny orgasm ripple through her, making her shudder and tingle all over. Once he was spent, they left her lying there in the grass beneath the tree as they returned to work. After her body stopped trembling, she put her clothes back on and continued on home. Her disheveled look with cum dripping out from between her legs got disapproving looks from her parents and they promptly sent her to the pond to bathe and change into proper clothes. Kerdia did as she was told and then spread out on a blanket to dry her skin off the really old fashioned way; air dry naked underneath of the sun.

"I take it that you no longer work at the inn?" a woman's voice said. Kerdia had dozed off under the warm sun and so she woke with a start and shaded her eyes with her hand. Her mother was standing there with a look of concern in her eyes. "You haven't been yourself since coming home," she noted.

"Yeah... I know..." Kerdia sighed. "I'll find other work tomorrow... something that interests me... something that I can help bring money home for the family."

"That's just the thing, honey," her mother shook her head. "We don't need it anymore. Lord Byron gave us the land we live on. We don't have to pay taxes to him anymore due to your heroism and so that money is no longer needed." She then let out a little chuckle. "And you've been such a drag since coming back. The last thing we need is you moping about, pining away for your master."

"What?" Kerdia blinked, sitting up and looking at her mother. "What are you saying?"

Her mother jerked her head in the direction of Indianapolis. "Go to them tonight. Give yourself over to them. Just make sure that they let you go every so often to come back and say hi." She smiled at Kerdia. "Trust a mother's instinct, honey, I can see that is what you truly want and its what you're now missing in your life.

*

Byron stretched and yawned as he woke from his deathsleep. Beside him to his left, Luna likewise did the same, uncoiling like a cat and stretching in a similar manner. She smiled at him before crawling over and pressing her naked body to his, planting a passionate kiss firmly on his lips that he reciprocated with equal amount of force and passion. After a moment of making out, Byron reached to the stand off to his right to press the button that would open the blast doors to their suite. The doors parted and their manservant, Chaucer, entered. As always he wore his black suit and walked in a dignified manner with his hands behind his back. "What do you have for us this evening, Chauc?" Byron asked as he swung his legs off of the bed and sat up.

"M'Lord, Madam," Chaucer said crisply with a formal nod of his head. "We have a young lady from one of your nearby villages. She, quite literally, showed up on our doorstep this evening and volunteered to allow you to feed from her. I think that she's an exquisite taste for you that you haven't had in some weeks now."

"Oh?" Luna blinked rolling to her stomach and propping her head on her fists. "Have we had this girl before?"

"Indeed, Madam," Chaucer said with a hint of a smile. "I believe that you're quite familiar with this one. She practically insisted on being your meal for this evening," he added. He then gestured towards the door and beckoned someone forward with his hand. A naked, petite girl with straight mousy brown hair with blonde highlights walked in with her hands behind her back and her head bowed down. When she stopped in front of the bed, she lifted her head up slightly so that they could see her face though her hair.

"Kerdia!" Byron and Luna both gasped at the same time. Byron was the first to recover from his surprise. "What are you doing here? We freed you!"

"I've missed my Master and Mistress," she said softly as she slowly sank to one knee and then the other. "I've been miserable out on my own. I've found out that I don't want to be out there anymore. I want to be back in here again, with you, as part of your harem." She put her hands down onto the soft red carpet and slid them outwards, slowly prostrating herself before them. "Please, take me back in as one of your concubines."

Byron looked at Luna, who looked equally surprised. Then Luna got a mischievous smile on her face. "She would be a far better girl to have running the Harem than either of those two blonde bimbos we got from Kennedy," she pointed out. "After all, she has had my expert tutelage. I wanna keep her!"

"Thank you, Chaucer," Byron nodded to his manservant. "I think we'll be keeping this one."

"Very good, sir, I'll have Bethany and Kristen prepare her space downstairs," Chaucer said with a crisp bow before turning and giving the two vampires and their newest thrall their privacy.

*

Kerdia's heart leapt with joy at Byron's words. She peeked up and Luna was already beckoning her up onto the bed. "Come on, girl," Luna said happily as she rolled to her back. "You know what to do."

"Yes, Mistress!" Kerdia replied happily, clambering up onto the bed and crawling over Luna, immediately sliding over the voluptuous vampire's body in the 69 position.

"Hold on," Byron stopped them both before they could stop. Luna and Kerdia both gave him a questioning look. "She doesn't have her proper attire on," he added, reaching into his bedstand and pulling something out. Kerdia was surprised to see her collar being taken out of the drawer. Byron had kept it this entire time. Her eyes darted from the collar, up to him, and back again. "Yeah, I kept it. I admit that we both held a certain amount of fondness for you, Kerdia. Now lift up so I can put this back on."

"Yes, Master!" Kerdia said, just as happy as when she'd responded to Luna's order. She rose up on all fours and lifted her chin high. When the leather collar latched back into place with an audible click, Kerdia felt all warm and fuzzy all over, as if a missing piece of her had been put back into place. In a way, she was getting something put back that was missing. Kerdia hummed with pleasure and then sank back down on top of Luna, placing her mouth right over Luna's mound to get to work. Moments later, Kerdia felt her Mistress' tongue lapping at her slit. Byron moved around behind her and climbed up onto the bed with them. A moment later, Kerdia felt her Master's huge cock sink into her. "Hhhhaaaaaa..." Kerdia breathed, arching her back for a moment before going back to lapping at Luna's pussy. Below her, Luna moaned and writhed with pleasure.

Byron fucked her with slow, steady strokes and Kerdia loved every second of it. "I'm close, honey," he murmured, talking to Luna. Kerdia could feel it as Byron's cock was swelling within her. She then heard Luna mutter the same thing right back. Kerdia doubled her efforts, relentlessly attacking Luna's clit with her tongue. Luna started shuttering underneath of her. Byron's cock blew deep inside of her pussy as he leaned into her.

Then they both sank their fangs into her.

Byron bit Kerdia's neck on the right side and slightly behind. Luna sank her fangs into Kerdia's left inner thigh at the same time. The effect of the Kiss from the two of them at once was immediate. Kerdia's body exploded into the most powerful, and in her opinion, beautiful, orgasm she'd ever experienced. It was so intense that her body shuddered and vibrated violently as it was sandwiched between Byron's and Luna's bodies. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth shot open in a scream in which no sound came out. In the middle of it, while her Master and Mistress fed off of her, she blanked out several times as the orgasm lasted forever. Once they were finally done and they were licking her skin to seal the puncture wounds, Kerdia was so spent that all she could to was roll from out between them and lay flat on her back on the bed, moaning incoherently.

"Aw... you poor, deprived thing," Luna cooed, rolling up to a sitting position while trailing a hand up Kerdia's still trembling body. "Have you not felt release this entire month? That seemed like it has been built up for some time."

"N-n-no... m-m-mistress..." Kerdia stuttered as her body was still shaking from her orgasm. The waves of pleasure were still washing over her. "First o-o-orgas-m-m-m was at n-n-noon today... and wasn't th-t-t-that g-g-good." She let out a long, sigh of contentment even as her chest was still flushed and heaving. "This is the first good one I've had since our last night together," she added as she slowly recovered, rolling her head to look up at Luna. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Well," Byron said, walking around the side of the bed and leaning down to give Kerdia a quick kiss on the lips. "Welcome back, my pet," he said, smiling. "Luna and I have a lot of work to do tonight but I promise you that we'll be back to visit you thought the night now that you're here. You know where your bed is at in here."

"Ooohhh, Master," Kerdia breathed, arching her body up under his tender touch. "Please tie me down to your bed. Make me your slave again, please," she begged, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Byron and Luna traded smiles. "Well, when our pet asks so nicely..." he said, "how can we refuse?" He moved to get the appropriate items.

They then proceeded to do just as Kerdia asked by putting her leather cuffs back onto her ankles and wrists before latching her limbs spread-eagled on the bed to each post. As an added treat, Luna blindfolded Kerdia and then got the dildo-bulb vibrator to put up into Kerdia's sweet pussy on a low throb before placing Kerdia's jeweled butt plug back up into her ass. Luna leaned over and gave Kerdia a deep kiss. "Until later, my pet. Now open up for your gag."

"Thank you, Master. Thank you, Mistress," Kerdia breathed again before opening her mouth wide for the ball gag. It was latched behind her head and she was then left alone with the only sound in the room being the buzzing between her legs as the vibrating blub attached to the dildo worked on her pussy.

There was no place else that she wanted to be at. She'd finally come home.

THE END (Finally)

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers
1...345678