Into the Vampire's Harem - Omnibus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

Kerdia's world started rocking, or maybe it was just the bed, as Seth plowed into her and was fucking her just as hard and fast as Andrew had. By this point she was so out of it that she barely cared. All she cared about was the impending second orgasm when Seth would feed. She didn't have long to wait as Seth gently batted Kerdia's head to the other side to bare the side of her neck that had yet to be fed off of. Seconds later, she felt his mouth there and her body exploded into a second orgasm with just as much intensity as the first. Then, Seth reached his peak; his fluid started pumping from his loins into hers, prolonging the orgasm even more. She lost her sense of time and self as she stopped thinking and was only feeling. Her head lolled from one side to the other with her body intermittently twitching like a puppet with snagged strings. Cum oozed out of her to dribble onto the bed sheets and Kerdia barely registered the warm, tingling feeling that it caused as it ran down.

At some point, while the guys were dressing, Byron and Luna came in. "Are you gentlemen ready for our meeting now?" Byron asked in common. "I trust that your accommodations were... acceptable?" he gave a pointed look over at the bed where Luna was now unfastening Kerdia's wrist bindings.

"Master..." Kerdia panted urgently. She tried to get up, only to be pushed down by Luna.

Byron scowled at her while Seth looked amused. "Well, aside from this last sudden outburst, she was quite the docile little thing," he admitted.

"You have to forgive her," Byron said, planting an insincere smile onto his face. "After all, she is new and you were her first clients."

"Of course," Seth said with an equally insincere smile.

Byron motioned for the door. "My aide outside will escort you to my study nearby where we will conduct our meeting. I just need to see to my slaves' needs here real quick."

Seth bowed his head. "I'll leave you to your internal affairs," he said, motioning for Andrew to precede him out the door.

Once they were gone, Byron wheeled on her. Kerdia was still physically out of it so Byron pressed his forehead down hard onto hers, looking straight into her eyes. "I told you not to speak in the presence of others," he hissed in anger. "Even the slightest syllable uttered can betray information to others. Inflections in your voice can betray emotions. Do you not understand?"

"I-I am sorry m-master," Kerdia managed to get out. "But..."

"Silence!" Byron whispered at her in a hard voice. He ran a hand over his head as his jaw twitched in irritation. "I should just sell your family off and be done with it..." he hissed in his native tongue.

"Please... don't" Kerdia said haltingly as she tried speaking Vampiric for the first time.

Byron and Luna both jerked back in wide-eyed shock as if they'd been shot. They looked at each other and then back at Kerdia. Byron leaned back in and Kerdia persisted on. "They... betrayal... you." She said, hoping she could convey the meaning. "They are going to betray you, master," she repeated softly in common, just in case.

"Of course they're going to betray me," Byron snapped. "What else is new?" Vampires excelled at playing political games. When one lived for thousands of years, outside of a hostile takeover of the planet, they had to do something to entertain themselves.

"To someone who traditionally breaks conquered harems up but keeps the most important women for themselves, Master?" Kerdia asked clearer now that she was coming out of her sexual haze. She knew she was risking punishment but for this, this was worth it.

Now Byron swore under his breath as he instantly knew who his human was talking about. "Frost... that son of a bitch..." he muttered.

Luna's eyes went wide. "Drakon Frost?" she asked fearfully.

Byron nodded and Luna's breath caught. Everyone in North America, Human and Vampire both, had heard of Drakon Frost. The evil, ruthless, and sadistic Vampire Lord had lands bordering Byron's to the northeast, in what used to be known to the humans as Detroit, all the way down to Fort Wayne. Noblesville and Shelbyville were to the North and East, respectively, of Indianapolis, so garnering their support would be a natural move on Frost's part if he was moving in on Byron's hold on the city. "Drakon has been a thorn in everyone's collective side for decades," he said, thinking out loud.

Ironically, Frost was the one who he was going to sell Kerdia's family to before the girl gave herself over to him.

Thinking quickly, he looked at Luna. "Take her down to my suite, clean her up, gag her, and put her in the frame for her insolence," he said, louder this time so that his voice carried down the hall a bit. Any vampire worth their fangs would hear that with their superior hearing. "I'll administer her punishment for her outburst after my meeting." He turned and quickly strode out, snapping his fingers to his two bodyguards who'd taken position outside to follow.

Desperate to make him listen to her, Kerdia managed to wail his name one last time before Luna quickly ripped a strip of cloth off of the bedding to gag her and keep her from saying anything else.

***

CHAPTER 3:

Byron walked into his study as if it were a normal, every-night business meeting. "My apologies for the holdup gentlemen," he said to the two vampires sitting patiently in the plush chairs by the desk. Byron moved around to his seat behind it while his bodyguards took up flanking positions aside of his guests.

"Think nothing of it," Seth said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Humans are prone to passionate outbursts and flights of fancy. It's probably their most endearing quality and their worst weakness which is why they were so easy to conquer."

"Makes me wonder why you bothered taking one for your harem," the other vampire, Andrew, said in agreement.

"Call it a social experiment," Byron said with a charming smile. He leaned back into his chair, crossed a leg to sit comfortably, and spread his hands. "Now, your payment for availing yourself on my human?" Seth pulled out a small sack with gold coins in it and lay in on the desk. Byron opened it up long enough to check the contents, nodded, and tossed it to one of his bodyguards who pocketed it. "My thanks. Now to the real business as to why you asked to be here this evening?"

"Yes," Seth folded his hands and leaned forward. "We seek your protection," he said.

"By joining our independent baronies with yours," Andrew added in. "We've had feelers come our way from distant cities, but we've always have maintained close ties to Indianapolis."

"You control the crossroads of North America and therefore you control the trade, despite a recent loss in human crops from what we understand." Seth said. "We can add the crops of our respective lands to yours and therefore secure the human food supply so that we can still have our own ample supply of human blood."

"The winter is predicted to be a harsh one," Andrew said solemnly. "Any shortage of human food would mean the possibility of humans not lasting the winter and that would mean that we would have a food shortage ourselves."

Andrew spread his hands in askance. "In these troubled times after humans have poisoned the world with their nuclear bombardments, it's ironic that we have to keep them alive in order to survive ourselves."

Byron was nodding his understanding and he found the timing suspect. Even without the warning from Kerdia he would've been suspicious of these two. It was a miraculous answer to his problem right when he needed it the most. The bait was being dangled in front of him and if he took it, he would have two new barons in his court that would then be in the perfect position to stab him in the back, both literally and figuratively, when the time was right.

After making a show of thinking it over, Byron pointed to them. "So when would my assassination take place then?" he asked bluntly. Both of his guests openly gaped at him at his slight breach of protocol. It was one thing to imply many things in the vampire political games. It was quite another to cut right to the chase and openly accuse someone.

Andrew looked stupefied. "You did have someone listening in on us!" he cried out, finally losing his control. Seth pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a resigned sigh. Andrew didn't know when to shut up. Hell, Seth wondered if his fellow kindred even HAD the ability to shut up. Andrew was now standing up, raising his voice. "Lord Frost is far more powerful than you are! He will swoop into this area and take you down! He'll..." his voice was cut off when Byron casually waved his hand towards the guard nearest him. The guard stepped forward and shoved a stake through Andrew's back.

"He'll be losing Noblesville," Byron said, finishing the statement. "As I am now annexing it since you won't be around to run it." Another wave of his hand. "Keep him staked and ash his body outside. Don't even bother waiting for sunrise. I don't want to leave a stain on the rug. My new harem girl has had enough to deal with tonight without having to deal with vacuuming up the ash of a dead vampire." As the guard drug Andrew's now limp form out the door by the feet, Byron turned his attention to Seth and smiled. "Anything to add?"

Seth glanced at the guard off to his left and slightly behind him. He studied Byron intently. "How'd you know? We didn't hear anyone on this floor with us," he said at last.

Byron threw his head and laughed at the delightful present that both Seth and Kerdia had unwittingly given him. Seth had no idea that the very instrument of his sudden downfall was the same human girl that he'd been fucking and feeding from not ten minutes ago. Byron could use this to his advantage and Kerdia would be far more valuable than he'd originally thought. "You do not honestly think I am going to reveal all of my secrets, do you?" He gave Seth an even gaze. "Any defense of your actions?"

"My actions are my own." Seth said. "I did what I had to for my people. You of all people should be able to understand that."

"I do," Byron nodded. "Which is why you're not going to be killed. However, I cannot let you go without punishment. You understand." It wasn't a question.

"What do you want?"

"Your lands," Byron stated. "The town of Shelbyville."

"That's a given," Seth snorted while rolling his eyes. "What else?"

"And your arm. Oh don't look at me like that; it'll grow back." Byron said. "But the pain associated with it growing back will remind you that if you betray me again it will be far worse and if it is the last thing that I ever do in this life; I will make you suffer. Get me?"

"Yes... sir," Seth nodded in begrudging agreement. Knowing a good deal when he saw it, the deal here being that he got to keep his life, he rolled up the sleeve of his left arm but Byron shook his head. "Take the right arm. Know what it's like to be hindered for a while. Once you have regenerated it, then we can talk again." Byron waved a dismissive hand. "Get him out of here. Make sure his arm is ashed by fire along with dear old Andrew as he's leaving the keep."

*

Down in Byron's suite Kerdia was dosing, resting her head to the left on her arm. She had no idea how long she'd been tied spread eagled upright on this frame as she waited for her master to show up. Luna had shown her disapproval while cleaning her up in the shower earlier. "How could you embarrass me like that in front of the master?" she demanded of the human girl as she stripped her down. "I would flog you in front of the whole harem had the master not stepped in to claim the punishment for himself."

Luna had griped the entire time as she then dragged Kerdia out to the frame that was in the back of Byron's suite next to the bed. After Kerdia was secured with a ball gag in her mouth, Luna wheeled Kerdia out to the front living room to be on display for their master the moment he came back in. Then, she'd left to return to her nightly duties.

That had been hours ago as far as Kerdia could tell. Soon, sheer exhaustion set in from the combination of the intense sex she'd had with Byron's clients and then from the sheer terror at what Byron would do to her for her outburst.

The door opened up and Kerdia jerked awake. She reflexively tried to go down to her knees as she'd been trained but only succeeded in straining against her bonds. Byron walked in with his leather duster trailing behind him like a cape. He took it off and tossed it onto a nearby couch. The leather bound book he had tucked under his arm soon followed it.

He stood there in front of her for a moment, regarding her, as he rubbed his chin in thought. "What am I to do with you?" he mused, reaching up to remove her gag. "On the one hand, I have an insolent slave who made quite a show in front of others. On the other hand, you had good reason to as your actions have provided some very valuable insight as to what is going on as well as a new spy." He looked her up and down, noting that she was now shaking with fright. "How long have you known our language?"

It took Kerdia a moment to realize that she'd been addressed. Swallowing hard, she answered, "Since I started working the pub after basic school, master." She thought that had been enough but he was rotating a hand in a circular motion, indicating to her that she should elaborate. "I-I learned bits and pieces by listening to the common vampires who would come in traveling. After a while I started understanding just by paying attention and listening to them, master."

"Did your employer at the pub know of this talent of yours?" Byron asked. Kerdia shook her head no. "Your parents?" Another shake to indicate no. "Then why reveal it to me?"

"For my people, for my family, for myself, and for you, master." Kerdia said softly, daring to glance up into his deep black eyes. She cast them back down. "It was like I said when I gave myself to your service; if something happens to you, then we all suffer. My village and my family would be worse off if even half of the rumors of Lord Frost are true. I and the others of the Harem would be dispersed to other minor lords of the area, Luna..." her voice hitched. "Luna would be his personal plaything with her being your favorite and you... you'd be dead, master."

"Interesting," Byron said. "Well, since I cannot decide for the life of me if you should be punished or rewarded, then I'll do both." He smiled at her alarmed look as he stepped back to remove his clothes in front of her.

Her eyes went wide when she saw that he was already hard as a rock and she mentally noted the size difference between him and the other two she'd been with earlier. She gulped with fear, letting out an involuntary whimper. Kerdia bit her lip, attempting to stay silent as her mind went to war if she should voice her fears.

"Speak," Byron said as he stepped back up to her, cupping her breasts with both hands.

"M-M-Master, please," she pleaded with him. "I-I'm sore from earlier, master."

"I figured as much," Byron admitted, "which is why this will be both exquisite pleasure and intolerable torture for you." He leaned into her, working his lips on her supple skin on her neck before bending over a bit to trail his tongue down to between her breasts. Kerdia shuddered as whatever the hell it was that was in his saliva worked on her at once. Her nipples went immediately erect and warmth pooled into her loins.

Byron took time to suckle on one breast and then the other. He nipped at her nipples with his teeth and teased them with his tongue. A quick look up at Kerdia's face and he saw that she had her eyes forward and was trying hard to not make any noise. He made a mental note to commend Luna for all of her hard work at training Kerdia to keep silent. Now all they had to work on was keeping her face totally impassive while in the throes of passion. Perhaps he needed to take a more active role in training this one?

Moving further down, Byron swirled his tongue around her naval before dragging it all the way down to her shaved mound. He glanced up at her again and her face was turning bright red as she attempted to contain herself. Byron stuck his tongue all the way out and pulled it upwards along her wet slit before latching his mouth over her mound.

Kerdia swore that she was going to explode as she was now writhing uncontrollably in her bonds. The frame creaked as she thrashed about. Her legs quivered and buckled under her as Byron worked his lips over her pussy and as his tongue attacked her clit seemingly from all directions at once. In the back of her mind, the raw soreness of her pussy was a distant memory.

She caught a moment of reprieve when Byron stood up. Taking his cock in hand, he brought it up to her opening and shoved it in, filling her up. This time Kerdia did cry out. She closed her eyes and turned her head in shame for not being able to hold it in but she was still sore and sensitive from the hard pounding she'd received. Tears welled up and then fell to her burning cheeks.

"Shhh, my pet," Byron gently cooed at her. "You are doing well to try and remain silent. This is good and you please me by taking your training seriously. But for tonight I want to hear all of your contained passion and pain. You have my permission to let it all out."

Grateful, Kerdia did start crying out the moment he started driving into her hard and fast. She arched her back and was yelling at the top of her lungs with the strange mixture of pain and pleasure radiating out from her core. Her body felt like it was on fire. Her breasts felt hard and heavy. Her pussy clamped around his cock like a vice. When Byron leaned into her again, he nipped her neck in a very light version of the Kiss and she screamed as her body exploded. The climax ripped through her like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

"Count them." Byron whispered into her ear, his pace increasing slightly.

"Wh-wha?" Kerdia didn't understand. Her voice was raspy from the sudden increased usage. "What, Master?"

"Count your orgasms out." He commanded, letting her slip of not saying master at the end of her speech pass for the moment. Byron dipped to each side quickly to unlatch her ankles from the frame, all the while keeping his pace of fucking her up. Grabbing her knees, he brought her legs up around him and held them there so that he could get the best angle into her possible.

"Wo-On-One, m-master!" Kerdia panted as she felt her body build up to the next one already. Her clit was now being smashed so fast from Byron picking up the pace that it was almost like a buzzing sensation. His pubis pressed into hers as such a quick rhythm that it was like the sound of rapid applause from a crowd. Delirium swept over her as the next orgasm was so powerful that she felt like she'd been flung through a wall of bricks. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed again as this one was far more intense than the last. Almost forgetting, she hoarsely cried out "Two, ma... ma... master!"

Time seemed to lose its meaning for her as Kerdia continued counting out the orgasms. It was about the only thing that she could focus on as her body became nothing more than a feeling, reacting fucktoy for her master. A small part of her brain wanted to ask her if this was all that she was to become in life; some vampire's personal pleasure slave.

The rest of her brain told that small part to shut the fuck up as it was too busy riding the high she was getting from one screaming orgasm after another.

Each successive time she came the pleasure would increase but so did the raw erotic pain that accompanied it. She was so sore and so sensitive from the nonstop fucking that her body just eventually went limp as her mind gave up trying to fight. Kerdia went limp in her bonds and Byron's powerful grip when she eventually managed to whisper out "Ten, master..."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers
123456...8