Into The Void

Story Info
First time meeting, Seraphina gets to feel Alexander finally.
1.1k words
4.25
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This sex scene is part of a larger story that I'm writing. I am not an author and have never written anything before, so please be kind. The background of the story is that Alexander is an agent who has gone undercover in a secret club called "The Void." Seraphina is a lady who sold him a camera for his assignment but they have started texting. He is 35 and she is 23. This is their first meet up. Thank you for reading

I can hear him. I can feel him. I can't see him, but my senses are heightened at the mere thought that he is so close-by. All those thoughts, all those feelings I've had. I can hear sounds of deep breathing from just outside the room I am standing in. I know he's there. I study the walls, trying to sense his exact location. The walls are adorned in red, velvety hues symbolising desire and sensuality. The light from the moon casts gentle shadows creating an aura of intimacy. As my eyes continue to scour the room, I catch a glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror that stands, strategically placed, in the corner.

My bra is crafted from a beautifully delicate black lace. The intricate patterns forming a captivating tapestry across my skin, teasingly revealing glimpses of my flesh and offering a hint of what lies underneath. My underwear frames my hips and the silky texture glides effortlessly against my skin. The sheer, black fabric clings to my curves, tracing the contours of my body with such femininity. Garter straps hang over my underwear from the belt wrapped provocatively around my waist, attaching to stockings that frame my thighs with a silky sheen.

I can hear him again, only this time, he's much closer. I walk towards the sound, pressing my body deep against the wall so hard I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Oh, Bunny". Shit, he's here. Here's really fucking here. I turn my back towards the wall and close my eyes, trying to re-focus my breath back to a regular speed and wondering where the fuck that voice came from. Opening my eyes, I can see a shadow. I can't see their eyes, but I can feel them taking in every inch of my body. I can't help but feel a sense of power and deep arousal knowing that right now, I am the object of his desire. Finally, it's just me and him and the four walls of this room.

The moonlight creates deep shadows on his face as he makes his way directly over to me. As he stands in front of me, my body unwillingly leans into him, wanting to breathe in every inch of him. I can feel the heat emanating from his body and I want to be completely consumed by it. My pussy is soaking with utter anticipation, my body aching for his touch. Whilst we're here, I need him to claim me as his own! He wraps his hand behind my neck with his thumb pressed gently on my cheek, his eyes making instant connection with mine and igniting a fire deep inside me.

"Whenever I am touching this glorious body, you will address me as sir, understood?" I don't respond.

He takes his middle finger and tickles gently down my arm, over my hand and around onto my inner thigh. I gasp in anticipation, wishing and internally pleading for him to slide it inside me. He strokes up my thigh and I can feel the heat radiating from my centre. He circles around the entrance, and I let out a quiet, muffled moan. "I said, whenever I touch your body, you WILL call me sir. Nod now to show me you understand" I nod slowly, to show him that right now, right in this moment, there is no one I want more exploring me from the inside. Please, take me now. His fingers find their way inside me, moving in such motions and with such confidence as if they've been here before. Moans of pleasure are slipping out my mouth with no consideration of their volume.

With every thrust of his fingers, my back arches closer and closer to him, my body building towards an intense orgasm as my nails dig into his back. My legs buckle beneath me, and I am holding on for dear life! Please, don't stop. Just as I am about to hit my peak, and whilst still inside me, Alexander picks me up like a puppet and throws me on my back onto the bed, freshly made and covered in silk sheets. He takes his fingers out of me, and as I open my mouth and sigh with frustration, he responds by sticking his fingers in to silence me. My juices are dripping from his fingers onto my tongue and coating my tastebuds in a deliciously unique and natural flavour -- a flavour I can't describe yet embarrassingly don't hate.

"Taste yourself, Bunny."

My tongue expertly twirls through his fingers, cleaning him of my elixir. My pussy is dripping down my thigh showing him that my body is ready and eager to take every inch of him. "Thank you, sir" I whisper, and his hands grip both my hips with such force as he thrusts into me. The feeling of him stretching my hole completely to fit him inside me is almost too much to handle. I gasp. Harder and harder he ploughs, taking me to new heights of pleasure and my body shaking as it prevents itself from climaxing too early.

"Come for me Seraphina. I want to feel your release" his grip gets tighter, leaving indents of his fingers deep in my skin, the pressure loaded with passion. I gasp at his words as he sinks inside me again at a slightly different angle, crying out with the sudden pleasure I feel. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer, wanting him even deeper. My body is building towards release, my pussy clenching around him as I moan his name. I can feel his dick begin to swell. "Fuuuuck Seraphina" He quickens his pace forcing my body to reach my pinnacle of ecstasy and with one final thrust he explodes inside of me, our bodies shaking with intense pleasure as our juices mix and create the most beautiful mess. I am unable to move. It feels like there's no oxygen left in the room for me to breath and my head is light. I have never felt this way. Sir, I am yours.