All Comments on 'Into the Wolf's Den'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Just like Cuban men are, this bittersweet story was smolderingly hot. And I guess like the late great Eydie Gorme sang in one of her hit songs Scott can "blame it on the bossa nova, the dance of love."

KeithDKeithD7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the Bassa Nova reference. This story was inspired by the classical guitarist Charlie Byrd, who was knighted by the Brazilian government for his contribution to bringing the Bassa Nova beat to the States. He played at Showboat II in Washington, D.C., and, eventually, in his own club, the Byrd's Nest, in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. I knew him through a relationship with one of his classical guitar students. Many a night spent sitting with him during breaks in a smoke-filled music bar with him complaining about patrons talking during his performances.

Smith79Smith797 months ago

Thank you for sharing loved the story i'm soaked now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...