Into the Wolf's Mouth Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Umm.... Yes, sir?" I manage, barely able to force the words past my lips. It feels as though the words were ripped from my throat, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth but butterflies in my stomach.

"You'll get better as time goes on. It will become easier to say as we progress through our lessons and you become comfortable with me," he reassures me. "Good girl, though. Thank you."

"Okay, so you will pick my outfits for lessons, and I have to refer to you as sir. What else do I need to know?" I'm genuinely curious now. I have a decent buzz going and I'm feeling a bit braver.

"You will not refer to anyone else as sir. Or daddy. That will come later," he says with a wink. I feel the heat rising again. This is embarrassing. I'm not about to call this man daddy, I think with an eye roll. "You'll come to enjoy that one as well, don't worry."

"Whatever you say, I guess. Seems a little weird to me," I say under my breath.

"Would you like to repeat that, princess?"

"Absolutely not," I say, glancing down at the bed, avoiding all eye contact.

"That's what I thought. Now, behave or we can have our first lesson right now," he threatens. After a pause, he continues. "You will be required to come up with a safe word. That word can be used to stop whatever we are doing immediately. If you are hurt, scared, uncomfortable, or just extremely overwhelmed and need me to stop, use that word and I will stop. We will talk about what's going on and go from there. You are not ever expected to do anything you do not wish to do. You will be my submissive, but you will also retain some control over the situation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I nod and look at him. He's staring holes through my head. His gaze is so intense that it's almost uncomfortable, like he can see straight through me. I turn and sit cross legged, facing him now. "Do you have fantasies of hurting people? Sexually, I mean."

"I do have fantasies that involve some pain. Whips, clamps, those kinds of things. It isn't only pain though. There is pleasure involved with those devices as well. That's the main goal. I want to please you. Take you places you've never even imagined possible," he says, voice low. There's fire in his eyes now. I look away before I even have a chance to get burned. There's no doubt this man is dangerous.

"As with any agreement, there will be legalities. You will be required to read and sign a contract with me. We will go over each section in detail. If you have any objections, we can negotiate and come to a new agreement that is suitable to both parties. There are nonnegotiable aspects as well. We will come to that in a few days. My lawyers are currently creating the contract for us. In the meantime, I will not touch you. We will just get to know each other and see where our discussions lead us. If you are forthcoming about what you want, this arrangement will go much smoother."

"Okay, I think I can handle that. The contract doesn't sound too menacing, especially if you are open to changes on it. Could I get some books to read in the meantime? If I am going to be stuck in this room, I could use some entertainment. Also, I would really like to take a shower. Could I borrow some of your clothes until mine can be washed and returned to me?" I want nothing more than a shower and some space to clear my head. This has been so much to take in. "Wait... I didn't even see a bathroom anywhere. I can't be kept in here with no bathroom at all!"

"Calm down. There is a bathroom in here. Follow me. And no, you cannot borrow my clothes. They would swallow you whole. However, I will send Alex out to get you some clothes. Until then, I do have a spare robe you can borrow. It's the best I can do for now," he says as he gets up off the bed. He walks across the room and presses his hand against the wall. A door slowly opens to his left, revealing a huge bathroom. It has an open double shower, huge jetted tub, double sinks, and tons of storage area. This is the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. It's nearly as big as the bedroom! The walls, floor, and shower are matte black. The tub and countertops are a deep purple, giving the perfect accent to the room. It's absolutely gorgeous. "We will need to get your handprint into the system so you have access to this room any time you wish. The closet is the same way. I'll show you where it is later this evening. Enjoy your shower. I will leave the robe on your bed."

With that, he leaves me on my own to explore the bathroom. After finding shampoo, conditioner, razors, body wash, and the other necessities in the cabinet under the sink, I step into the shower. The rainfall shower head is magnificent. The water pressure and temperature are perfect. This was exactly what I needed. The hot water running from the top of my head and down my back is mesmerizing. I'm finally able to relax fully, slipping into a trance-like state.

About the time I feel fully relaxed, I hear a low growl. "Damn, Lily," he sighs. "You look fucking amazing." I jump at the sound of his voice. I didn't even hear him come back in.

"Can't a girl get some privacy?! I'm trying to shower!" I scream at him, covering my body the best I can.

"When you look like that? Absolutely not. Might have to add that one to the contract actually. Holy fuck," he says as a deep rumble escapes his chest. He leans against the counter, watching my every move, arms crossed.

"Fine," I say with a huge sigh. I turn around, facing the water now. If I can't see him, maybe I can forget that he is here and go back to enjoying my shower, at least until the hot water runs out. I could get used to these super long showers though. The hot water at hotels never lasts nearly long enough. As I run my fingers through my hair, I can hear him muttering to himself across the room. "Speak up if you're talking to me. I can't hear you over the water," I say as I glance over my shoulder at him.

"He better hurry up with that damned contract," he growls as he storms from the room. He presses his hand to the wall as he leaves, closing the door behind him. Wait.... Fuck no! I can't get out of here if he closes the door! Damn it!

I leave the shower as quick as I can without busting my ass, leaving the water running and all. "Hey! I can't get out of here, idiot! Come back!" I scream as I make my way to the door, hoping he is still inside the bedroom. I pound my fist against the door, making as much noise as possible.

Just as I'm about to give up, the door clicks and starts to slide open. Beyond pissed off that he left me locked in the bathroom, I'm ready to fight as soon as the door opens enough to see his face. Instead, his hands are cupping my face and his lips crash into mine before I can get out the first word. I'm completely frozen in place, not at all sure how to react.

Before I realize it, my hands are on his arms, causing my towel to drop to the floor. He is nibbling at my bottom lip and pushing into me, causing me to take steps backward. As I feel the water against the bottom of my feet, his hands find their way to my hips. His grip is bruising, causing me to gasp against his lips. When I do, he fills my mouth with his tongue, exploring. A small whimper escapes my throat and he smirks into the kiss. He breaks away long enough to grab me under my thighs, pulling me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He gently presses my back against the cold wall of the shower. The sharp contrast between the cold wall and the heat pouring from him is intoxicating. His clothes are completely soaked now, but he seems not to notice.

His hands are on my hips again, pulling my body into his. He nudges my head with his face, tilting it to the side to gain access to my neck. I let out a whimper as he bites down instead of kissing it like I had expected. It sends shivers down my spine and goosebumps across my skin. I feel him smirk against my neck, lightly kissing the spot he just bit, soothing it. He kisses across my collar bone to my shoulder, then back up my neck, causing me to arch my back and tilt my head back against the wall.

His left hand is still firmly planted on my hip, but his right hand has crept up my side, leaving a trail of heat, immediately followed by goosebumps. I feel like my body is on fire and being dunked in ice water simultaneously. He cups my breast in his hand, squeezing lightly. His fingers move to roll my nipple between them as a moan escapes my lips. I feel his eyes on me, watching my every reaction, gauging how to move forward. He pulls back, moving his hand back to my hip, then lowers his forehead to mine.

After a quick peck, his expression darkens, bringing the fire back to his eyes. "Tell me to stop and I will," he says. "I don't want to do anything to you if that isn't what you want." He studies my eyes, gazes locked.

"Are you kidding me right now?! Did you not feel how my body was reacting to your touch? Ugh men are such idiots!" I say, nearly offended at the pause in action. I must admit, it is sweet of him to stop and ask for consent. The level of respect there is greatly appreciated. I start to unwrap my legs from his waist, feeling the moment slipping away, rushing down the drain with the water.

"No, baby girl. I am not kidding with you in the slightest. Respect and consent are crucial to this working for us," he says as he eases me back to the floor and takes a step back. "I will not touch you without your consent. Ever. I apologize for what just happened."

"No apology necessary. I was just as much a part of that as you were. However," I say, taking a step toward him before running my finger down his wet shirt. "I want you to touch me. I want you to please me, have your way with me." I grasp the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and off. My eyes graze over his chest as I bite my lip at the sight. "Touch me," I repeat, raising up to my tiptoes to capture his mouth again, desperate to touch him.

Before I can take another breath, I am backed up against the wall again, his mouth on mine. There's a hunger there now that wasn't present with the last kiss. He bites my bottom lip, then lightly licks the wound. Both hands are on my breasts, massaging them as his hips push against me. "As you wish, princess," he breathes against my lips. His right hand moves to my side as he kisses down my neck again. He stops to nibble the area between my neck and shoulder as I sigh. Kissing down my collar bone, across to the other one, all while rolling my nipple with the fingers of his left hand. He tugs it roughly as he kisses around the other one, teasing me. Finally, he flicks his tongue across my nipple, sending a shockwave to my core. Pulling it into his mouth, he caresses my side and other nipple. As he sucks it and flicks his tongue across it, I can feel the tension building deep within my body. I squeeze my thighs together to abate the building pressure there, but it's useless.

He releases that one and immediately gives my other nipple the same treatment while digging his fingers into my hip, leaving small hints of bruises in his wake. I try to push his head away, which only causes him to lightly bite down on it. "No, ma'am," he smirks. "You asked me to touch you. I am going to touch you everywhere, in every way." He sucks it gently, soothing the tender area before releasing it and kissing down my stomach and across my hips. He kisses and licks his way back up my body to my mouth. The sensations leave me completely breathless. "Do you want me, Lily?"

I glare at him, unwilling to say the words. I'm not sure why, but the words don't come easy, even though I do want him. It feels like begging, and I am not okay with that. The defiance must be visible in my eyes because he chuckles softly. "That's okay," he says with a devilish smile. "You'll admit it before this is over. You will have to tell me you want me before I let you finish."

Yeah, right, I think. You can't keep me from finishing if I choose to. My body kinda does its own thing when I get to that point. I smirk at his confidence. "Okay, Mr. Hotshot. If you say so."

"Put your hands behind your back and do not move them until I say otherwise," he demands. I do as he says, feeling the cold marble along my arms. He kisses me lightly as he grazes his fingers from hip to hip, dragging his fingernails against my skin, bringing those damned goosebumps back to the surface. "Good girl," he praises. After one final pass with his fingernails, he runs his fingers down one thigh and back up the other. I move my hand up to his face, caressing him gently. He roughly pins that wrist against the wall. "Hands behind your back," he growls. "I won't ask again."

Smirking, I move the other hand to his chest, which also gets pinned to the wall immediately. "You can't keep me from touching you, sir. That's not how this works," I smart off.

"Is that right? Don't move," he says, releasing my hands and leaves the room.

"What the actual fuck?" I say, pouting to myself. I'm left feeling empty. I move into the stream of hot water again. Might as well warm up while he's gone. My body is aching for his touch, missing his hands and mouth already. He clears his throat as he comes back into the room.

"I thought I told you not to move," he states as his glare fixes on me.

"I was freezing! You got me all hot and bothered and then left!" I raise my voice to him. Hands on my hips, I'm in full pout mode now.

"Okay, okay," he holds his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll let this one slide. Now turn around." I turn to face the wall as he smacks my ass, making me jump. I turn my head to glare at him but decide it's probably best to keep my mouth shut for now. He gently takes one wrist, then the other, putting them behind my back again. I feel the cold metal against my skin and realize I'm being handcuffed just as the cuffs click into place.

"Hey! That isn't fair," I pout, pulling against them, though the effort is entirely wasted.

"Life isn't fair, sweetheart. I told you to keep them behind your back and you chose not to do that. Now the choice is being made for you," he says as he spins me around and pushes me into the wall again. I roll my eyes as I give in, not like I have any say so in it now. He leans down and kisses each nipple while running his hands from my thighs, up my sides, and back down.

Gently, he slides his knee in between mine, spreading them slightly. "Do you want me?" he asks once more. I glare into his eyes, mouth set, refusing to answer him. "Still not going to answer me, huh? Fine. We'll get there," he says as he runs his fingers up and down the outside of my pussy.

I'm getting more and more turned on as he teases me. My thighs are soaked and not just from the water now. Inside, I'm dying for him to fuck me, but I'll never say it out loud. I've just got to wait it out until he can't stand it anymore.

He spreads my legs a bit more, then slides his fingers between my lips, feeling my excitement. "Mmmm," he moans. "You're soaked, baby." Slowly, he drags his fingers up and down, feeling every inch. I let out a harsh breath, welcoming the touch. He brings his fingers to his mouth, tasting. "You taste so damn sweet too. I can't wait to eat you up," he says as he returns his fingers. He quickly finds my clit and slowly rubs up and down, touching lightly. His mouth goes back to my nipple yet again, sucking as he starts to rub small circles around my clit. My body is grinding against his fingers, pushing my breast into his mouth harder. He slides one finger inside me as I moan. He adds another finger and brings his thumb to my clit. His fingers pump in and out of me in a perfect rhythm, speeding up and slowing back down, curling against my G-spot periodically. I feel my core begin to tighten.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum and he has barely even touched me. He smirks as my body tightens around his fingers. "Gonna say it yet?" I shake my head vigorously. He instantly removes his fingers from my pussy, leaving me throbbing and unsatisfied. I was right on the edge, damn him. He shrugs and drops to his knees. He pulls my thighs up over his shoulders. He smacks my ass hard, the sound echoing through the room, then rubs it before smacking again. I whimper with each contact, biting my lip to keep the sound from being too loud.

He wraps his arms around my thighs, then kisses from the top of my pussy all the way down and back up again. Smirking up at me, he buries his face in me, licking up every drop of excitement, swirling his tongue around my clit. He pulls me into his face, hitting every sensitive spot. My hips are grinding against his face as I'm climbing closer to the peak again. He spanks me before slipping two fingers back inside me. With his fingers curling and flexing while his tongue caresses my clit, I feel the climax building.

He adds a third finger, pushing me over the edge. My head tilts back against the wall, hands straining against the cuffs, feeling the start of relief. He quickly removes his fingers and pulls his face back, placing my feet back on the ground. My head is spinning as I realize what just happened. I was already over the edge and he ruined the release! I slide to the floor in utter disbelief, left aching. My head is spinning and I've never felt so desolate.

"Perfect," he says as he stands up. "I asked you a question and explained that you will not get relief until you answer that question. Believe me now?"

"Yes, sir," I say quietly, looking up at him. My body is still on fire from his touch and all I want is to feel him again. I can feel the tears stinging the back of my throat as I try to cope with the loss.

"Good. Now, open your mouth like a good girl," he instructs, stripping his pants off as he finally shuts the water off. He peels his boxers down his thighs, freeing his shaft. My eyes widen slightly, not expecting his dick to be that big. Suddenly I'm feeling a bit insecure and not even sure if I can handle him, if I'm being honest with myself. "Hey," he draws my attention back to his face, apparently noticing my hesitation. I guess it would be hard not to since my jaw is currently on the bathroom floor. "Are you okay?"

"Umm.... Yeah, I-I'm good. I think," I stammer in response. "Just not so confident in my blowjob skills all of a sudden." I shrug my shoulders as if it's not really a big deal, though it feels monumental. There aren't many things I'm confident about in this life, but my skills at pleasing a man have always been concrete. Until now that is.

He chuckles at this. "I'm sure you will do just fine. Take your time. If ever you are uncomfortable or don't want to continue, all you have to do is say so. We will stop immediately, no questions asked. Got it?" He's suddenly very serious, locking my gaze with his piercing stare.

I nod slowly. "Yes, sir. Understood. Thank you for that." I scoot forward a bit while swiping my tongue across my bottom lip, still on my knees, ready to please him now. I look up at him as he moves forward, slipping the head of his dick past my lips and onto my tongue. He sighs lightly and wraps his hands up in my hair as I create small circles on his underside with my tongue. It doesn't take long before my insecurities are forgotten and I'm only concentrating on getting him off. His hands tighten in my hair as I open my throat and wrap my lips tightly around his base.

"Fuck. You were worried about those skills? Damn," he groans, thrusting into my mouth. I'm eager to please him now, nearly high on the praise he's giving me. I've never really enjoyed giving head before this moment. It's just been one of those things you're supposed to do during sex. Now it feels absolutely liberating and powerful. His shaft slips down my throat again, but this time he pushes my head harder into him, causing me to choke. He's nearly at his climax, being rougher with every stroke now. His breathing comes in hard pants as he tries to regain control. One last deep stroke and he is filling my mouth with his release, hands so tight in my hair it's painful. I look up at him as I swallow, enjoying every last drop.