Into the Wolf's Mouth Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently tugs my hair, forcing me to stand and face him, confidence fully restored. "Very good girl," he praises gently. "Do you think you can do as you're told now?" I can feel the heat in my own eyes as my soul begs to challenge him, but I relent for now.

At this point, this man could tell me to cut my own leg off with a toothbrush and I would figure it out. I am dying for release and would do nearly anything to get it. "Yes, sir," I confirm. "I can do as I am told." He turns me around and quickly releases me from the cuffs. I rub my wrists, noticing the slight red marks there.

"Good. Now go get dressed," he says, as he smacks my ass lightly. "Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes and I am starving." He takes a step toward the door, pausing when I don't follow after him. "I thought you were going to do as you were told?"

Shocked at the fact that he is thinking of anything but sex right now, I bite my lip to keep from going off. I'm still completely unsatisfied and he knows it. "Technically, I said I can do as I'm told. Not one time did I ever said that I would," I spit back at him with as much venom as I can muster.

A sly grin creeps from the corner of his mouth. "Oh, is that right? You do realize that remark just earned you a punishment, correct? Though I do love the wit, it cannot go unchecked." He pauses to gauge my reaction to his threat. "I'll deal with your bratty side later. For now, get dressed and I will be back in 15 minutes to escort you to dinner."

I don't move for a few moments, debating on how I want to proceed with the evening. I'm ungodly levels of pissed off right now. Also slightly aroused from this exchange, my inner voice pipes up. Rolling my eyes, I decide it better to go along with his plan and not accumulate any more punishments before my first day here is finished.

I roll my eyes dramatically, stepping past him and into the bedroom. To my surprise, the closet is opened and there is a full wardrobe now. Shirts, pants, dresses, and skirts in every color you could imagine. He also bought shoes, watches, and headbands. I do notice that all the clothes are solid colors though. No patterns or designs on anything. How boring.

"Please go so I can get dressed in peace," I say over my shoulder, not looking in his direction.

"As you wish, princess," he counters, closing the bedroom door behind him quietly.

-3-

Flipping through the closet, I decide on a simple knee length navy colored dress and some simple black sandals. I brush through my hair, now half dried, and put on a bit of mascara. With a sigh, I sit down in the chair and wait for Sean to return. Right at the 15 minute mark, I hear the door open slowly.

"Are you decent?" he asks, waiting outside the door for me to answer.

I roll my eyes at this. My eyes are going to be the strongest part of my body if this keeps up. "Seriously? After what you just did to me, you care about whether I'm dressed or not?"

"In all fairness," he responds, "I was hoping that you weren't dressed yet and I could catch a glimpse of that gorgeous ass. However, I was also attempting to be a gentleman, thank you very much." He throws his hands up in mock offense as a sly smile plays on his lips.

Rolling my eyes and trying to stifle the small smile on my own face, I brush past him and out the door. He follows a few steps behind me, then matches my stride. He places his hand at the small of my back as we enter a large, dimly lit room. The smell makes my mouth water instantly. I hadn't even realized how hungry I was until now. There is a table with four chairs on one side of the room and a bar on the other. He ushers me past the table and out the doors at the back of the room. Outside, there is a smaller table with two chairs on a balcony overlooking the mountains with city lights below. The view is breathtaking, especially with the sunset. I lean against the railing and take in the surroundings. The air is crisp and refreshing, exactly what I need right now.

Sean leans against the railing beside me, though his eyes are not on the sunset. He gently places his hand on my arm, drawing my attention to him. "How about that dinner now?" he asks, moving me toward the small table. "Would you like to eat out here?"

"Yes, please. I don't want to miss this view," I respond, glancing back to the mountains, pure awe sketched across my face.

"Neither do I," he states, still not looking away from me. "That dress looks fantastic on you. Blue is definitely your color."

I question him about the clothes as another person appears beside the table. "How did you get that whole wardrobe in there so quick?! Also, how did you know my sizes? Talk about a creeper," I joke, though the questions are legitimate. He brushes me off as our drinks are placed on the table. My eyes widen with a sudden realization hitting home. He knew my name. I never told him. "Wait. How do you even know my name?" I try to choke down some water while awaiting his response. It didn't even occur to me when we were in the shower that I had never mentioned my name and now my stomach feels super uneasy.

He pauses for a moment, studying my face and trying to read my feelings. I do my best to keep my face completely neutral, even if it feels like a creature is trying to claw its way up out of my chest.

"I saw you in that restaurant. The little diner. When you choked on your milkshake and went barreling out the front door," he starts.

Oh my fuck. He SAW THAT?! That's it. I am deceased. Dead from embarrassment. I didn't even know a face could be this shade of red.

"Yes, I saw the entire incident," he smiles. "Anyway, I saw you there and couldn't take my eyes off of you. You kept drawing my attention back to you. Just eating a burger and caught more attention than any woman has in years. Ever maybe. When you ran out the door, I immediately left the diner and rushed out behind you. I wanted to talk to you. Get your name. You were nowhere in sight. Gone in an instant."

He pauses for a moment to allow the first part of the story to sink in. "So. I just went home," he shrugs. "I came back here and tried to get some work done. Catch up on some emails. Maybe get a couple calls in. All I could think about was you though. Your entire aura was mesmerizing. After about 20 minutes, I got an alert on my phone from the camera at the back door. Imagine my surprise when it's your pretty little face on my screen. I watched you test the door knob when your curiosity was piqued. I watched and waited. But I also researched. I wanted to know who you are. I'm usually really good at this type of thing, but there wasn't a whole lot of information out there about you. I more or less just got your name and birthday. One or two job titles." He sips his drink, folding his hands in his lap, giving me the space to process and respond.

When I regain the ability, I pick my jaw up from the floor. I don't even know how to feel about what he just told me. It all seems so innocent up to that point. You can't even blame him for checking out people who are trying to come into his house. "Okay," I say quietly, still processing. "You're definitely a creeper after all."

"I never said I wasn't a creep, my darling. Now, let's talk about this contract, shall we?" he starts, as if this is a normal every day conversation. "You will have rules to follow. More than the ones that have already been mentioned. However, you are free to ask for anything you wish to be included or changed in any way and we will discuss it tonight. Sound fair?"

"Yeah, um, I'm not so sure about this contract thing. Seems kind of weird. Like, am I going to jail if I break a rule, or what's the deal?" I question, having thought this part through at least.

"No, Lily. You will not be going to jail for breaking any rules. The contract is a protection for both of us. It's a nondisclosure agreement, which means you can't tell anyone what we do here. What we do is strictly between us and anyone else who may be involved here. The rules are there just as reminders that you belong to me and will do as I request, otherwise punishments will be given out," he explains. That doesn't sound too bad so far. I can follow rules, I guess. Lord knows I'm not about to talk to anybody about what just happened in the shower so that part will be easy to go along with.

"What kind of punishments?" I ask timidly. I'm not one for pain so I'm concerned about this part. I've never been the choke me, spank me type in bed.

"The punishments will coincide with the offenses. Whatever rule you break, there will be a punishment. If it is a slight deviation from the rule, the punishment will be dealt out sparingly. The worse the offense, the worse the punishment," he explains.

I have nothing to say back to this, so I stand up and walk toward the railing again with my mind racing. This is insane, I think. But the shower thing was pretty hot, to be fair. I scold myself, shaking my head to clear the thoughts. I need to be able to think clearly if we are going to finish this conversation about the contract.

After a few minutes, our food is brought to the table. I laugh out loud as a hamburger, fries, and strawberry milkshake are placed on the table.

"What's so funny?" he asks, feigning innocence. "I thought you liked this meal, and since you didn't get to finish yours at the café, I figured it would be the perfect dinner for tonight." He's smiling now. I roll my eyes lightly and start asking questions.

"What are the rules?" I ask, picking up my burger. I don't remember ever feeling this hungry.

"For eating?" he asks, eyebrows raised.

"Seriously?" I shake my head at his ridiculous question. "Obviously not about that. What are the rules while I'm here?"

"You don't want to just have a decent meal, good conversation, and maybe some cuddles after? You really want to discuss this right now?" he questions back. He doesn't seem to be in the mood for this talk, but I'm curious now.

"That depends. Can we talk about this while cuddling?" I question, eyebrows raised.

************

After dinner, I find myself sitting cross legged on my bed again, reading over a contract that Sean brought to me. Completely overwhelmed, I take a few steadying breaths as I try to digest the words in front of me. This whole contract might as well be Latin. I'm struggling to focus on the words, let alone make any sense of them.

"Okay, so explain this contract to me. I've never done anything like this, so I want to be sure I understand it all," I start. I've tried analyzing it on my own, but I don't want there to be any sort of miscommunication when it comes to this.

"Basically, this contract means that you more or less belong to me. You will not be allowed to have other partners, nor will I. We will receive sexual pleasure from each other and no one else, no exceptions," he begins patiently, waiting for me speak. I just nod my agreement. "You will take care of yourself. Your hygiene. Your health, mental and physical. I will see to your emotional health. You will set goals with deadlines to accomplish them by. I want to see you grow and flourish here with me. You are welcome to go back to school or start a business or whatever your heart desires," he says, taking my hand and rubbing the back of my knuckles gently. "Your happiness and health are my priorities, Lily."

I've never been taken care of before. I've always had to take care of everything on my own, for myself and those closest to me. My inner dialogue is going absolutely nuts. Do I deserve to be taken care of? What if he changes his mind? What if he gets bored? What happens if I upset him and all of this is gone? Or what's worse.... what if he's completely serious and I end up actually wanting to stay here with him, accepting the situation and getting to be truly happy for once. I shake the thoughts away, knowing the chances of that happening are slim to none. No one has ever wanted to stay for long before.

"What's going through your head? Talk to me. Let's discuss this whole thing," he suggests. With a steady breath in, then out, I try to calm myself and make a bit of sense of the jumbled thoughts in my head. I start to count backwards from ten, which normally calms me, but my mouth is moving quicker than my brain lately.

"What if you get bored? What if I don't deserve this? To be taken care of? It's almost laughable. I've never been a priority to anyone," I blurt out before I can change my mind and lose the nerve. I can't even look at him by the time I finish my thoughts. It's nearly embarrassing to be this vulnerable with him. Yesterday, he was a total stranger. Today I'm pouring my heart out to him. When I do glance up at him, he looks almost..... offended. Which only makes me feel more exposed and nervous.

"How could I ever get bored with you? You're the most incredible woman I've ever laid eyes on. I don't even mean physically, though fuck. You're absolutely gorgeous. Any man would be lucky to have you for that alone. There's just so much more to you. I want you to be here because you want to be here, not because you're being forced. That's the ultimate goal for me here. I want you to want to be with me. I want you to know what you're worth and let me take care of you." He says it with such sincerity I almost believe him. Every word held such passion and promise. I can't even promise him those same things back. I've always been a runner, never letting anyone get too close. If they get close, they can break me easily and I can't handle that after everything that happened with my ex back home.

We sit in silence for what seems like hours. He's still rubbing my knuckles, letting me soak all of this in. When I yawn, he gives me a lazy half smile. "Go to bed, sweet girl. We can talk more tomorrow. I want to hear your thoughts and any concerns you may have." He stands gracefully, letting my hand fall to my lap.

I snuggle up in the blankets as the door clicks closed behind him, though my mind is racing with so many thoughts that I know any effort to sleep will be wasted. I almost wish he would have stayed. Maybe this whole thing would feel more real if I wasn't here alone all night. I toss and turn for the next hour, my mind racing in circles but with no coherent thoughts.

When it's obvious I won't be falling asleep anytime soon, I slip from my blankets. Putting on my slippers, I walk quietly to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Once I'm satisfied, I head out to the balcony, both hands wrapped tightly around the mug. It's a breathtaking view. It's partly cloudy, the moon slipping in and out, casting shadows over the city below me. The breeze is cool, just enough to raise goosebumps on my bare arms. For the first time in two days, I pull in a full breath and start to truly relax just a bit. I could get used to this view, I think stupidly. What the hell is wrong with me? Just because this super gorgeous, muscled, tattooed man showed up to kidnap me, then tells me all about how he wants me to be his one and only does not mean I should be swooning for him. The exact opposite should be happening in fact. I should be disgusted by what he has done and how I ended up here. It is kinda hot that he saw what he wanted and just took it though.... Just saying. I shake my head at the ridiculous thought and sip my coffee, hoping it will shake the chill.

Turning to go back inside, I slam directly into a wall. Well, basically a wall. I'm shocked to find Sean standing inches behind me, tiny rivers of coffee now running down his chest. "What the fuck?!" I yell at him. "How long have you been standing here?"

"Long enough to know that you're relaxing here," he smirks, completely ignoring the mess.

"Can a woman not enjoy a coffee in the middle of the night? I just wanted to see the city from up here," I snarl back at him.

He laughs lightly. "Of course you can. Though I don't really suggest coffee at this hour. You'll never get any sleep now. Unless...." He trails off, a glint in his eye as he looks me up and down.

I roll my eyes. "Oh, absolutely not! After that shit you pulled earlier?! Go fuck yourself," I say, stepping past him, back into the living room. I rinse my cup before heading back to my room. I can hear him chuckling to himself as he yells, "The contract says we only get pleasure from each other, sweetheart. That would be breaking my own rules!"

As the bedroom door closes, an idea hits me. Two can play this game of dissatisfaction. After a quick shower, shave, and exfoliation of basically my entire body, I head back out to the living room. Walking as quietly as possible, I make it there unnoticed. Pulling my phone out, I settle on the couch and search up a rather spicy video. I lay back, relaxing to watch the scene play out. As the man is touching her, I feel my body start to react. My heart rate picks up slightly. About five minutes in, I starting rubbing my body. My stomach, my thighs, my breasts. Turning the phone up, I prop it up next to me on the table so I can have both hands free to roam my body. As the scene heats up, I slip one hand under my shirt, pulling at my nipple, the feeling going straight to my core. I play with the bar there, sending a slight pang of pain but also pleasure.

I slip my right hand under the band of my satin pajama shorts. As I slide my fingers between my lips, I moan at how wet I already am. I bite my lip to cut the moan short, wanting to drag this out. I circle my clit lightly, feeling it grow with every movement.

"Fucking hell," he growls from the edge of the kitchen. "I thought I said this was against the rules, Lily. Your orgasms belong to me now." He stalks across the space, stopping at the end of the couch to rake his eyes over me hungrily. There's something absolutely primal about the look in his eyes. Like we are nothing more than animals at this moment, incapable of acting within reason.

"I didn't orgasm. I haven't broken any rules.... yet," I shoot back, my breath catching on the last word as my eyes close in pleasure. I hear his belt slipping through the loops before my hand is pulled from my shorts, slammed above my head on the arm of the couch. The other is then placed beside the first before both wrists are bound with his belt. He looks so playful, yet dangerous. His eyes are blazing.

"Punishment number one then," he says as he sits back to admire his work. Satisfied that I can't free myself, he stands up, unzipping his pants. Pulling his shirt over his head, he slips his pants and boxers down to his knees. Once sitting, he carefully pulls each leg free, slowly folding the clothes and placing them on the table. I can see that he is rock hard already. I bite my lip as I remember it sliding down my throat only a few hours ago. I squeeze my thighs together at the thought, exhaling loudly but feeling my arousal grow.

"What's wrong, princess?" he jokes. "Thinking about me face fucking you? About how my cock stretched your throat? About how much it turned you on to please me?" he continues as he wraps his scarred hand around his shaft with a deep sigh. "Fuck. The things you do to me, sweet girl."

I can't take my eyes away from his hand, stroking up and down. I attempt to get to my knees, desperate to have it back in my mouth, to please him. He throws one leg up over my hips, effectively pinning me in place before continuing to tease me.

"I thought you said I was breaking the rules by playing with myself," I pout, though I know the attempt is weak.

He laughs out loud at my pitiful attempt to bargain. "Yes, little one. I did say that. However, if I remember correctly, you said you weren't breaking the rules because you didn't orgasm yet. As you can see, I haven't either. Not yet anyway." He shoots me a wink and I imagine stabbing his eye out. How dare he use my own logic against me? He quickly pulls my shorts from my waist, down my legs, and tosses them into the floor, only moving his leg enough to remove the clothing, then pinning me back down. This time his leg is across my knees, leaving my thighs free.