Into the Wolf's Mouth Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his shaft in his left hand, he reaches out to caress my thigh with his right. He makes a light trail up, then back down to my knee, making me shiver. He smirks when he notices, knowing exactly what his touch does to my skin. Slowly making his way toward my inner thigh, he removes his leg from mine. "Spread," he demands, voice low. When I don't comply, he raises his eyebrows with a chuckle. "Wanting another punishment already? This one isn't even complete yet," he warns. I remain still.

He reaches toward a small box on the coffee table in front of us, amusement reaching his eyes now. It tangles dangerously with the lust there. Opening the lid, I can see a few small things. A pen, some loose change, scraps of paper. And a tally clicker. He pulls the clicker out of the box before closing the lid. Click. Fuck. My face must give me away because he smiles a devilish smile. "Yes, darling. A counter. You won't be getting another punishment at the moment, but I won't be forgetting about it either. I will keep track and the punishments will be dealt out when I feel the need."

My eyes widen slightly, knowing I'm screwed now. "That's just cruel. The waiting and never knowing when the punishment is coming is absolutely ridiculous and unfair. This is basically cruel and unusual punishment, which is illegal if you didn't know. I veto this," I say, mustering the meanest look I can manage. I'm more or less shooting death at him through my eyes at this point.

His lips curl up into a small smirk. "Absolutely not, princess. This one is nonnegotiable. I can't deal out all the punishments you deserve at one time since someone wants to be such a brat, so I've got to have a way to keep up with what you're owed. Or what you owe me, rather." He places the counter back onto the table and returns his attention to me. His eyes quickly turn from amusement to pure heat. I can feel them on my skin as he rakes his eyes up to mine and back down to my thighs slowly, leaving my body tingling. He pulls his lower lip in between his teeth, causing an intense warmth to pool at my core. I suddenly find myself desperate to please him, to touch him.

Deciding to test my luck, I push up on my elbows before climbing on top of him, straddling his hips. After the initial shock wears off, he rests his hands on my hips, watching me carefully. I run both hands up his chest, through the scant hair there. When my fingers make it to his shoulders, I pull my nails across his skin until my hands hit my thighs. A slight sigh escapes his lips as his eyes close. I can feel how wet I am, knowing he can feel it against his dick as well.

Bringing my hands up to cup his face, I find myself falling into those gorgeous eyes. They're hazel, a deep brown crown, surrounded by the most intense green I've ever seen. They remind me of walking into the woods on a dreary day, late in the fall. Specks of light, a few live green plants, dark and deep browns. It feels dangerous but compelling, like I can't look away, no matter how hard I try.

Before I have time to react, his lips are crashing into mine. His hands snake up my back, holding me in place against him. With my arms pinned between our chests, I have no choice but to let him kiss me. I can't really move. Not that you would anyway, I think. Within a few seconds, I'm putty in his hands. I manage to wiggle my arms free and wrap them around his neck. Next thing I know, I'm kissing him back like he's oxygen and I would suffocate without this connection. He must feel the difference because he smirks against my lips, digging his fingers into my back slightly. I can feel his hard length beneath me as I start to slowly rock my hips back and forth against him.

He moans into the kiss, lightly licking my bottom lip, asking permission for the first time since I met him. As his hands slide down to my hips, I open my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to meet mine. He catches my lower lip between his teeth, tugging it harshly as his hand finds my breast and the rings there. Rolling my nipple between his fingers, I push my breast into his hands harder, moaning against his mouth.

Putting one of his huge hands on either side of my face, he locks his gaze with mine. "Are you sure you want to do this, princess?" He's asking for my permission again. Suddenly my head starts to spin. I wasn't counting on having a choice here, and maybe that's how I was justifying the way I'm feeling. He must be able to feel the change, though he doesn't break eye contact. "Talk to me."

I shake my head, then nod. "I do want to do this," I tell him, entirely truthful. "Though I thought what I wanted didn't matter, considering our...... arrangement."

"Angel, we haven't even signed that contract yet. Besides, what you want will always matter to me. We will never do anything here that you aren't completely comfortable with. I want to push your boundaries, not break your soul. I'll just stick with breaking your back," he says with a wink.

I roll my eyes before leaning down to draw him back into another earth-shattering kiss. I catch myself smiling into the kiss this time. Running my hand down his chest, I raise my hips slightly so I can wrap my hand around his dick. He nips my lip again as my hand encircles him. After a few strokes, I line him up with my entrance. My breath catches as his head slips inside me, stretching me a bit. I hear him groan too. Slowly sliding down farther onto him, we both gasp. I feel so full that it's nearly painful, turning me on farther after a little adjustment. When I open my eyes again, his are on fire once more. He's trying to hold back, giving me time to adjust to his width.

Once he's bottomed out inside me, I rock my hips a little, testing the waters. It's like he's hitting every nerve ending in my body, coating me in fire and ice. Raising my body and impaling myself on him again, he grabs both hips, steadying my body. "Problems already, sir?" I smirk.

"You're so fucking tight, Lily," he growls at me between clenched teeth. He allows me to move a little but I'm not happy with that. Grabbing his hands, I see the surprise in his eyes when they pass his head and get pinned to the couch behind him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he questions, clearly not liking me being in control.

"Hush and let me please you, fucker," I spit at him, starting to ride his cock. Bouncing up and down, rocking my hips when he bottoms out. He manages to pull his hands free, wrapping the right one around my throat. I smile at him, licking my lips. "That's what I thought," I antagonize. His left hand finds my clit, already swollen and tender. I gasp at the touch, his fingers circling me expertly. I'm about to slip over the edge when he groans, the sound pulling me back toward reality.

"Don't fucking do that, angel," he spits. "I'm having a hard time controlling myself as it is. I don't need you tightening up around me. You're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"That's kind of the fucking point," I complain. He's managed to grip my hips hard enough I literally cannot move now. There will be bruises there later. "Let me go! I was so damn close," I complain.

He grins up at me innocently. "Talk about a fitting punishment, gorgeous."

"Oh, absolutely not!" I shriek, trying to loosen the grip he has on me. When that proves entirely futile, I go for a different tactic. "Fine, ladies first then," I say, placing my fingers back on my clit. His eyes widen slightly before they're filled with amusement. He chuckles before rocking his hips up into mine, causing my eyes to roll so far back I swear I saw my brain for a second. My hand stills against my clit. With a satisfied smirk across his gorgeous face, he pushes one leg up and flips me before I can even begin to comprehend what's going on.

With my legs now on either side of his body, he's in full control. Placing one hand beside my head and the other around my throat, he starts to squeeze, cutting off the blood flow slightly. I can feel the heat pooling at my core as he slowly moves in and out, torturing me. When I try to rock my hips to meet him, he stops entirely. "Oh, princess, I'm in control here. You're my toy, remember? Not the other way around," he teases. I start to protest but am cut short when he slams inside me, stealing my breath with a kiss at the same time.

Unable to do anything else, my body surrenders to him fully. Traitorous bitch. As our mouths go to war, he finds a steady rhythm. Within minutes, I'm climaxing, falling over that edge and exploding around him. Being able to completely surrender pushes me into an entirely different type of orgasm. As my body shakes underneath him, he squeezes my throat tight, sending me hurling over the edge once more.

"That's such a good girl," he half whispers against my ear, slowly rocking his hips into me now. "I love watching you fall apart around me." He nips my ear before pulling out and standing up, heat still flaring behind his eyes. "Hold on and I'll grab a towel to clean you up. Unless you'd rather me use my mouth," he taunts, winking down at me.

I scoot up onto my elbows, taking in the sight unapologetically. "Hold up! You didn't even finish!" I jump to my feet and start toward him. He holds his hand up gently, stopping me in my tracks. "Plus, I'd rather take a shower."

"I am perfectly fine. The whole goal was to get you off, Lily. It was more than enough to be able to watch your face while you lost touch with reality for a moment," he chuckles and takes a step toward the bathroom.

"That's not at all how this is going to work!" I nearly yell at him. I step in front of him, blocking his path. He looks less than amused now. "The whole point was that we were both supposed to finish. It's supposed to be a good time for both of us," I half pout at him. While it was amazing for me, Sean not finishing leaves me feeling surprisingly insecure and vulnerable.

He eyes me carefully for a moment before stepping closer, cupping one side of my face and bringing my eyes up to meet his. The heat is still there, simmering below the surface, but there's something else there now as well. Something much more dangerous than the lust. A small, almost sad smile plays at the edge of his lips, drawing my attention. "Look at me, darling," he says quietly. "If you remember correctly, I've already finished while you have not. Not until now anyway," he smirks. "I wanted to even the playing field a bit." With that, he shrugs and releases my face. "Now, let's get you cleaned up and figure out the plan for the day, shall we?"

I let him lead me into the bathroom and help me clean up. Apparently supporting your own weight is the only thing your body can do if you're getting fucked well enough. I don't like other people doing nice things for me, but every time I argue, Sean's grip is bruising and I'm just not ready for round two yet, so I decide to drop it and let him help. He did cause my current condition after all. It's the least he can do.

************

After a quick shower, I throw on some shorts and a T-shirt, wrapping my wet hair up in the towel. I feel a little better now, but I'm still not happy with the way that all went down. I still feel insecure and it's bringing my mood way down. Sighing to myself, I head out of the bedroom and down the hall to find Sean.

I find him sitting at the island in the kitchen, reading some emails from his laptop. I flop down beside him, way more dramatic than necessary. He doesn't even glance my way, but I see the smirk playing at his lips again. Rolling my eyes, I tuck my feet up under me and lean forward, my head resting on my hand. "So...." I begin. "About these plans for the day." He closes the lid on his laptop and turns to face me, folding his hands in his lap.

"Yes, about those plans," he starts. "I have some things I really need to attend to today, other than your orgasms," he says, winking slyly. When I roll my eyes, he continues with a chuckle. "I'll be out most of the day, but I need you to behave while I'm gone. Think you can handle that?" He raises one eyebrow, already knowing the answer to that.

"I plan to raise absolute hell while you're gone," I shrug.

"That's what I thought. That's why I have people positioned outside this house. If you want to raise hell inside these walls, be my guest. Anything past that? Not going to happen. I have people at every possible exit and they will be reporting to me if there are any incidents today. Got it?"

"It's like you don't even want me to have fun," I say on a sigh, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I have all kinds of fun things planned for you, but that means you have to actually stay here, princess," he shoots back. He stands, pulling on his suit jacket and buttoning it quickly. "I'll be back around dinner time tonight, assuming all goes well. I plan to have dinner in bed tonight." When my face heats, he softly chuckles before heading for the door.

"Be careful, I guess. I don't want to end up stuck here forever because you get yourself killed and these idiots won't let me leave." I stand and take a few steps toward him, finding myself not really wanting to be alone. I don't particularly want to be with him either though. It's complicated apparently.

Strolling back toward me slowly, he says, "I'll make sure to be extra cautious so I can make it back home to you tonight in one piece." I manage to choke on air as the word home leaves his mouth. This will never be my home, no matter how long he keeps me imprisoned here. Letting out a hearty laugh, he slaps my ass and kisses my forehead before heading back for the door. "See you tonight, Lily." And with that, the door is closed and I'm left all alone.

************

After a couple hours of boredom, I find myself going from room to room, checking everything out. There are a few decorations here and there, minimal at best. A gorgeous painting hangs in the master bedroom. A woman, naked, kneeling away from the painter, her hair cascading down to mid back. Whoever painted this did an incredible job of highlighting the lighter colored strands in this woman's otherwise red hair. They're thrown in sporadically, only a few here and there, but it's enough to bring life to the painting. It creates a depth that wouldn't exist otherwise. While roaming this woman's back, my eyes catch on a signature at the bottom. I gasp when I realize the name looks like Sean but I can't be completely sure. Surely he didn't paint this gorgeous piece himself. There's definitely an "S" in the signature though. That much I'm sure of.

Once I can pry my eyes away from the painting, I snoop through his room a bit. He never said I couldn't be nosey and look through his stuff. He just said to behave. I think behaving badly should count since he didn't specify.

Black sheets and pillow cases. Grey dresser and nightstands. A huge standing mirror. Snooping through the nightstand, I find the normal things you'd expect. A book, a knife, charger, and some condoms. An open box of condoms at that. I choke down the urge to gag and shut the drawer. Wonder who he's been fucking, since he obviously didn't use those with me, my brain throws out. I roll my eyes, fighting the jealousy. It's not like I want this man anyway.

I head to his closet next, where I find a stunning assortment of clothes. Dress shirts, dress shoes, and slacks, as well as more casual clothes like sweatpants and T-shirts. He's got anything you could imagine in here. I do take note that most of the clothes are dark colored, minus the plain white T-shirts. There are also ties, a few watches, sunglasses, and some cufflinks with wolves engraved into them. There's an island in the middle of the closet with some drawers. I sift through each of them, not finding anything too crazy.

Then I open the bottom drawer. Inside, I find an assortment of sex toys. I stare at them for a solid 30 seconds before my brain even recognizes what some of them are. Wartenberg wheels (from one wheel up to five), gag balls, handcuffs, spreader bars, a few different vibrators and dildos, as well as a flesh light. Obviously, I've seen sex toys before and even have a few of my own, but I was not at all expecting to open a drawer full of them in this man's closet. Carefully closing the drawer, I exit the closet and head to his bathroom. Not finding anything of interest in there, I find my way to his office.

There are several monitors and all kinds of gadgets spread out all over the room. I don't even know what most of this stuff is or how it works. There are also maps taped to the walls and notes scrawled on paper, pinned beside the maps. What in the actual fuck does this guy do? I wonder. I get the feeling I don't even really want to know the answer. I decide to leave all of his gadgets alone and head back out of the office, but not before drawing a quick little flower on one of the notes for him to find later. God forbid I accidentally fuck something up in here. He'd probably kill me on the spot.

I make my way through each of the rooms. Most of them seem to be guest rooms or ones he uses for work of some sort. There was even a room with an easel set up, so I guess he really might have painted the piece in his bedroom after all. I look around at some of his art, trying to get a feel for who he is as a person. It's all dark and dreary, except for the woman. He has painted or drawn her several different times, all slightly different but with the same vibe. She is always facing away from him, never allowing the viewer to see her face. I wonder if she was someone important to him that he just can't let go and move on from. The thought of another woman occupying his thoughts makes my stomach churn, though I'd never openly admit that, but it does. There's just something about this man that makes me want to dig deeper. Get to know him and protect him. Shaking my head, I leave the room and head for the last door in the hall.

My hand reaches for the handle, but nothing happens. It's locked. I try turning it again but it remains still. I frown as I notice a fingerprint scanner on the lock. Of course this dude has secrets, dumbass. Did you really think a man who kidnaps a woman is going to just be an open book?! Rolling my eyes, I give the handle one more try before turning back toward the kitchen.

I find a slim knife and make my way back toward the locked door. Trying every trick I've ever been taught, I attempt to get the door to open. Unfortunately, I was never taught to pick locks. What bogus luck. Frustrated, I slam one hand against the door and let out a deep sigh. What in God's name does he have behind that stupid door? I wonder as I accept my defeat for now. I make a mental note to figure out how to pick locks and make my way back to the kitchen for some lunch. I'm suddenly starving.

I find everything I need easily enough. I make a quick chicken alfredo dish with a small side salad and eat at the island. Before I know it, I'm finished with lunch and have everything cleaned up. With nothing else to do, I head for my bedroom, hoping that maybe whoever stocked my closet has brought me a few books or movies.

As soon as I hit the bed, my head turns into an ocean of thoughts, determined to drown me. So far, I've done well at keeping them at bay, but now I've been through basically every nook and cranny of this place and there's nothing left to do, so my thoughts consume me. I can feel the lump in my throat and the tears burning the backs of my eyes. What the hell have I gotten myself into? All those years of thinking I could handle my own perfectly fine, and here I am. Kidnapped. Locked away. Nobody even knows where I am, not that they would come looking for me anyway. I've cut ties with damn near everyone in my old life. After the divorce, nobody ever looked at me the same. They couldn't believe that he would have done the things I was accusing him of. Instead of having my back, each person in my life stabbed me there, one by one.