Into the Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end, he wiped the top with a warm towel, taking extra time to scrub at my ears, which emerged bright pink and glowing. They glowed, but were nothing compared to my freshly razored scalp, which actually did glisten as bare and naked as a hard-boiled egg, peeled and slick.

I knew my panties were soaking as I got up to pay the barber, and hoped that it hadn't leaked through to make my arousal all the more apparent to the glowering audience. I never looked down to see.

As delicious as the humiliation was, I couldn't escape the place soon enough, and practically ran out after getting my change. The place seemed to erupt in laughter once the door had closed behind me, adding insult to injury. I quickly got in my car and drove home, hoping to have a few minutes alone in my bedroom. I didn't even notice the old pick-up parked along the curb outside.

Before I even knew what had happened, I was being ragged backward toward the street. "Seems tho Ma's changed'r mind about ya." The gruff voice grumbled over my shoulder. "Y'all'll be comin' to stay, a tad more permanent like." I was tossed into the seat, my arousal still unquenched.

I didn't put up a fight, I didn't argue. What was the point? Clive was going to have his way with me. In a way, a very twisted way, I was looking forward to a good doggy-style fucking. I only hoped old Markus had one of those straight razors in his arsenal.