The Church Fete

Story Info
A Vicar's wife needs money urgently, agrees to do things.
11.6k words
4.59
31.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

The Church Fete

Mike Johnson glared at the Barman.

"...and you're sure, £2700 -- by tomorrow?" he noted intently.

The barman smiled and nodded, and Mike let a huge grin come over his face.

"Well, well -- who'd have thought."

A wicked plan began to formulate in Mike's mind -- he was never one to pass up an opportunity. Following the successful use of the stocks from last year's garden fete, Mike had now purchased his own set and had set up a stall with stocks, at this year's event. The main reason had been to raise money for the Church roof fund, but now Mike had a better plan.

Mike and Julie's relationship had always been open, and both were quite sexually active and adventurous. So, when Mike relayed his plan to Julie, she was immediately on board with it -- excited at the proposal.

The very next day, at the Sunday Church Fete Mike and Julie hung around the front of his stall and then 'accidentally' bumped into the Vicar and his wife as they passed by the stall. This was, of course not by accident -- although Mike and his wife Julie were at pains to make it appear so.

"Ah Susan, how nice to see you." said Julie in a sweet tone.

Susan Kenyon smiled back, she was the Vicar's wife and of course, quite well known in the village. Today, dressed in a plain white blouse and green skirt, and white ankle socks. Susan was 27 yrs old, had her long red hair tied back, in a pony tail. Around her neck was a chain containing a cross, and it was something she tended to fidget with when apprehensive or nervous.

Not that there was anything remotely threatening about Mike and Julie. Quite the opposite. In front of them, the Vicar, Susan's husband -- Robert, approached them with a smile and an open hand.

"How's the stall going, Mike?" asked Robert intently.

Mike gave a practiced grimace.

"To be honest, not many punters Vicar. I can't get anyone to go in. Julie here has already done a couple of hours and now she's frozen. I could really do with someone ... just for ... a ... maybe a few minutes even, just to get a crowd." replied Mike forlornly.

Robert was about to speak when Julie beat him to it.

"How about it, Susan -- would you ... give it a go?" asked Julie hopefully.

Susan flashed a nervous look at Robert.

"Oh ... I don't know ... I ... I ..." she hesitated.

But Julie knew Robert well, and he knew that Susan would do anything for him. Julie gave Robert a look and a little nod, and of course Robert understood immediately.

"Go on, Susan -- it's for a good cause and it will only be for a few minutes. Go on." He encouraged.

A reluctant smile crossed Susan's face, never one to deny her husband.

"Oh I suppose so" she huffed a little indignantly.

Kissing her husband on the cheek, Susan turned and followed Mike around the back of the tent and then inside what was a rather dark marque. Ahead of her, Susan saw the stocks, through the small gap in the tent. The tent closed around the stocks completely, leaving only the head and hands visible -- something Susan guessed was to keep the person's clothes dry, rather than the real, nefarious reason that Mike had.

Once inside the tent, at first, Mike's demeanour was relaxed and calming, and he assured Susan that she wouldn't get hurt and that it would only be for a few minutes. At this, Susan seemed to relax and willingly followed his gesture as he held the stocks open for her. With her head on the block and her hands resting at the side, Mike brought the top part down with a clunk. It made Susan jump at the sound and when Mike padlocked them down, Susan struggled slightly and asked him why the need for a padlock.

"It's just to make it realistic for the Punters, Susan -- don't worry." he said placatingly, before adding, "If you get uncomfortable, I'll let you out straight away. OK?"

Susan began to relax, still unaware of the situation she was in.

"Only for a few minutes." she told herself.

But then, she began to blush terribly as she now realised, she was quite bent over and her ass was on display to Mike.

"Are you ... are you going to go round the front and help with the sponges" asked Susan forlornly, uncomfortable at the thought of Mike staring at her backside.

"There's no rush" offered Mike with a slight chuckle.

With Susan locked up, Mike began to talk to her about the real reason she was in the stocks.

"So, Susan, I hear that you have some money problems?" said Mike, trying to sound as warm and friendly as he could.

Susan's mind reeled and she tried to turn her head round to look at Mike, realising that she couldn't - she called out.

"What? How ... I mean, that's none of your business Mr Johnson." She uttered, sounding a little concerned.

Through her mind ran the question of how on earth Mike Johnson knew of her predicament? Susan tried to look up, to see if her husband was there, but of course -- Julie had led him away. As she struggled against the stocks, Susan began to get a little frustrated, struggling against her bonds.

"It's OK Susan" said Mike, sounding calm. "Everyone has money problems every now and again, and I can help you, if you let me." He reassured her.

But Susan was in no mood to listen.

"I... I think, I think I want to get out now please" she said, a small note of alarm in her voice.

"I don't think this was a good idea, and I don't approve of you knowing or discussing my private matters." said Susan, trying desperately to sound resolute and confident.

Mike took a breath.

"Of course, Susan -- I'll let you out. But first let me tell you what I know and let me tell you that I can help you. I know for example, that you need to find £2700 and you need to find it by tomorrow morning, because that is when the church audit takes place. And when they get to the roof fund, what are they going to find Susan?" asked Mike somewhat rhetorically. When Susan didn't answer, Mike continued.

"They are going to find a deficit of £2700 aren't they? And only you and your husband have access to it, so your husband is going to know isn't he? And he's going to ask you why and then you'll have to tell him about your gambling habit won't you? Then he will have to explain to the Bishop, and what do you think the Bishop is going to say?"

Mike paused once more, waiting for Susan to reply. But Susan kept her head down and said nothing.

"The Bishop is not going to be pleased with you or your husband is he? So I wouldn't think your husband's career will go far -- he might even get ex-communicated. The church might even bring in the police, because it is theft after all. And how will all the parishioners feel when they find out?" said Mike, sounding as matter of fact as he could.

The mention of Police brought a low groan from Susan.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." yelled Susan, trying to sound as convincing as she could.

"... just let me out of this thing. I ... I want to see my husband." she declared officiously.

Mike sighed deeply.

"Once I let you out, I can't help you, Susan. It doesn't matter 'how' I know that you need £2700, I know -- I just do. Now, if you are willing for your husband to lose his job, his respect and indeed his dignity and reverence -- something he's worked so hard to build up over these past 5 years, and you're going to throw all that away for what ... for the sake of a few spins of the roulette wheel?" he paused, waiting avidly to see Susan's reaction.

When it came, it didn't disappoint him and Susan started crying.

"Oh god how ... how do you know all this, oh god I'm such a silly girl" and she let out a howl.

Susan started crying, the tears running down her face like a river and Julie heard the howl then came rushing into the tent.

"Is everything all right Susan?" asked Julie with genuine concern.

Susan broke down. She realised, Mike knew far too much for her to be able to deny it, and furthermore -- what he said was completely true. Susan had tried to bury her head in the sand, told herself that somehow she would find a way and that in her mind, God would forgive her and provide a resolution. In truth she had only started gambling as a means to raise more money for the church roof fund. She knew how important it was to her husband and to the community.

"Yes, Oh ... I've been so stupid, I ... I mean to pay it all back I just needed a bit of time, but the church decided to do a surprise audit and now, I ... I don't know what to do. Oh god what a mess, I've ruined everything, my husband will never forgive me, oh god what am I going to do?" wailed Susan.

"Well." said Mike with a note of purpose in his voice.

"All is not lost, Susan. Because we might be able to help you. It's probably not something you are going to like but ... I want you to always remember that you can refuse and leave whenever you like. But if you do as I say, well - you will be able to walk out of this tent with £2700 and all your problems will be over."

Susan sniffed loudly, wondering whether this was the opportunity that she really believed her God would provide her.

"I'm going to let you out of the stocks now, Susan" offered Mike cautiously.

Susan sniffed once more, trying to control her tears and gave a low "OK." In response.

"But listen to me now. What you do next, will - in all probability, define yours and your husband's life from now on, so think carefully. You can choose to walk away, or you can choose to remain and listen to my proposal.

As Susan got out of the stocks and stood upright, smoothing her clothes down as best she could, she looked first at Julie and then at Mike. Both of them were smiling disarmingly at her, and she could sense no malice. Her first instinct was of course, to leave the tent. But, what if this was her opportunity? Susan winced and then nodded at Mike.

"OK. I'm listening." She declared flatly.

Mike cleared his throat.

"All I'm going to do is ask you to do certain things, and I'll give you some money for doing them, do you understand?" he asked.

Susan sniffed once more, sensing a catch.

"What ... what sort of things, what would I have to do?" she asked a little guardedly.

Mike looked over at Julie, who went back to the front of the tent to 'guard'. Mike smiled at Susan, looked up and down at her 27 yr old body and again realised that she was quite a looker, plain and yet with a hint of fire in the eyes.

Her long dark shoulder length hair framed a cute elfish face, a somewhat pointed nose and small ears. Susan's mouth was wide and a contained a hint of lipstick. Susan was naturally pretty, and seldom wore make up.

Her slim body was covered by a white blouse that hid what Mike could best guess was a pair of 34B tits. Her skirt was plaid with a wrap around and held on with one of those big safety pins. The skirt covered to just above her knees and her legs were lithe and lissom -- and were bare apart from a pair of white pop socks and a pair of what could only be described as old school sandals.

"Well." said Mike pointing at her chest.

"I'm going to offer you money to do things, the more you do, or let me do ... the more money you'll earn." He offered, sounding as genuine as he could.

But a look of fear flashed across Susan's face, as she sensed from how Mike looked at her that these things she would have to do would be in some way 'sexual'. Susan didn't have a very high sex drive, or more to the point -- her husband didn't and so she went along with it. Robert believed sex was for procreation only, and as such other than some wifely duties once in a while, sex between Susan and Robert was basic and infrequent.

Susan had been married to Robert for 5 years and having been brought up in the church was still a virgin when she married. It was something that both she and her parents were proud of, as were Robert and his parents. As such, her sexual knowledge and experience was very limited and was mainly drawn from her discussions with her female friends in the church.

"What ... what sort of things?" Susan asked apprehensively.

Mike took a deep breath.

"Let's cut to the chase, Susan." said Mike "and you'll soon get the idea." He offered.

Susan nodded, her head still trying to comprehend what Mike meant.

"I'll give you £100 if you take your blouse off." said Mike directly.

Susan blushed, feeling Mike's eyes on her.

"Mr Johnson, I don't think that is at all appropriate. I thought you meant baking cakes or something."

Mike flashed her an angry smile in response.

"Susan, this isn't the fucking girl guides. £100 if you take your blouse off. I'm not going to force you, Susan, you can say no and go whenever you want ..." said Mike, for once sounding a little stern.

As he said that, Susan stiffened and went to leave.

"That's disgusting, and you're a disgusting pig to even suggest it Mr Johnson. It's a vile thing to prey on another's misfortune. I would never do such a disgusting thing, and I know my husband will be very offended and angry with you when I tell him." Susan huffed.

Mike took a breath.

"Oh so you're going to tell him? And you're going to tell him that you stole the money?" he asked directly.

Susan stopped in her tracks.

"I did not steal the money, I ... I just borrowed it. I thought I could make a bit more for the fund." she said lowly.

"Same difference." Sneered Mike and Susan gave a huff in reply, realising he was right.

It didn't matter, she realised. Tomorrow the auditors would find the deficit and then it would be her or Robert that would get the blame. Briefly, Susan had considered other more extreme measures such as faking a robbery. But she had been brought up, 2 wrongs do not make a right and she knew that.

But what Mike was suggesting was so disgusting a degrading, that she really struggled to believe it was her only other option. Yet it was clear to her that it was, until an idea came to her.

"Mr Johnson." Said Susan in a conciliatory and calm tone.

Mike looked at her and smiled, he knew what was coming.

"Mike. You don't need to make me do all those terrible things, you could ..." she began demurely.

"You could just lend me the money, and I'd pay you back as soon as I can, I promise." She cooed.

Mike laughed loudly. "Do I look like an idiot Susan? Because that is how you're treating me. You don't get anything for nothing in this world." He warned.

Susan put on her best 'pitiful' face and said "Oh Please Mike. We don't need to do this. You can just lend me the money. Please."

Mike huffed loudly. "Then you'd owe me the money? But the problem with that is that you then have no incentive to pay me back." He offered.

Susan glared at him. "Are you suggesting I wouldn't pay you back? Of course I would, although it might take time. Please Mike, you'd be helping me out so much." She begged.

"No." said Mike defiantly.

"You agree to my terms to earn the money or you leave, it's up to you." He replied sounding resolute and harsh.

"Then I think I will leave." Susan announced rather haughtily, walking slightly hesitantly toward the tent exit. She certainly wasn't going to give in to Mike's demands and demean herself in front of this vile man.

"Good luck finding the money then." called Mike after her.

Susan stopped in her tracks but did not turn round to look at him.

"£2700 is a lot to find, and not even these pay day loan companies will give you that much first off." added Mike with a stern tone.

Susan had stopped and now she turned round to face him, knowing he was right. Susan had already tried several Pay day loans but none would lend her more than a few hundred pounds. A thousand thoughts ran through her mind, not least was the look she could imagine on her husband's face when he found out. She would do anything for that not to happen.

"But this?" she asked herself.

Suddenly -- an idea had occurred to her. She didn't need £2700, she only needed £2100 because she COULD get £600 from a payday loan company. She could go along with it, then spoil his fun by ending it sooner than Mike intended. She turned and looked at Mike who now looked back at her non plussed.

"Just my blouse?" said Susan sheepishly "and you'll give me £100?"

Mike nodded and Susan started to nervously and hesitantly unbutton her blouse -- unaware of course, that this was exactly the behaviour Mike had been hoping for, a long slow strip. She untucked her blouse from her skirt and left it open revealing a small gap of a couple of inches.

"OFF" declared Mike with a hint of irritation in his voice.

Susan looked down, trying to hide her shame as she flicked the blouse over her shoulder and let it slide down her arms and onto the floor. Underneath, Susan wore a lacy green bra that certainly made the most of her smallish tits.

"Oh, Nice tits" said Mike admiringly.

Susan blushed once more.

"Please Mr Johnson, don't talk like that?" she said demurely.

Mike, of course took no notice.

"How big are your tits Susan, not as big as Julie's -- I'm guessing 32 or 34?" he chuckled.

Susan flashed a disgusted look at him.

"Mr Johnson, I'll ask you not to talk to me like that please. I am the vicar's wife and I deserve a bit of respect." She answered, trying to maintain her dignity.

"Respect?" said Mike half laughing.

"Tomorrow you may find your husband's career in tatters, your marriage in ruins, all the villagers hating you and you may even have to face theft charges. So don't talk to me about respect. Now then, £150 if you let me take your Bra off?" he offered directly.

The request took Susan aback somewhat, she was not prepared for it to get like this so soon. Her hope had been to coax the £2100 out of Mike without giving too much of her dignity and self-respect away.

"Oh Mr Johnson, I ... I can't, I can't do this ... this is so wrong. Oh god what have I got myself into. I'm such a silly, silly girl, why did I have to take that money?" wailed Susan, tears now welling in her eyes once more.

If Susan expected sympathy, then she would be sadly mistaken. Mike was in no such mood for niceties.

"Look Susan I'm getting fed up explaining this to you." said Mike with more than a hint of anger and annoyance.

"Leave or stay, I don't really care, you know? But if you want to get this money, the only way..." he paused for effect.

"... the ONLY way..." he raised his voice once more.

"the ONLY way you are going to be able to earn this money by tomorrow morning is to do as I say. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he raised his voice yet further.

Susan bowed her head in shame and in humiliation as she now faced the reality of what she would have to do to earn the money. It was as Mike said, she told herself -- there was no other way.

"So, stay or go, I don't care. But if you stay, don't keep telling me you can't do it, or you don't want to do it. Decide now, either you want the money and will do what I ask OR you leave and face all the dire consequences tomorrow." yelled Mike at her, rather angrier than he intended.

When Susan didn't immediately reply, Mike turned to leave. Susan sobbed a few times, then sniffed loudly, and blew her nose.

"No, wait -- I'll ... I'll do what you want, Mr Johnson, please -- don't ... don't go."

Mike smiled to himself; he was ready to take it to the next level.

"Right. Bra off, now." he ordered more as a command than a request.

Susan's faced was shocked, perhaps by the ferocity of his voice.