Into the Woods

Story Info
Daddy takes his femboy to the woods.
1.2k words
4.11
44.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Daddy had spoken about a trip to the woods for a while, but pulling my car into the car park, I still felt nervous.

I knew what we were here to do, Daddy always liked making me squirm while nibbling my ear and telling me all the things he would do to me as he got off. I generally wasn't allowed to join in the experience, with my little dick locked in a small purple chastity device at all times. And so, I would get so horny and pent up I would suggest things too, nasty things, like I wanted to be raped by him, to be his totally obedient slave.

Of course I meant everything I said, I may be a dainty femboy but I had some dark fantasies. Fantasies that Daddy was more than happy to enable.

Daddy squeezed on my restrained balls as I switched off the engine and said. "Are you ready, baby?"

I shuddered at his touch and replied, only just louder than a whisper. "Yes Daddy."

He grinned and we got out of the car, as he stood I could see he was already hard, a massive bulge forming in his trousers. I knew what awaited me under there, I have been worshipping Daddy's cock for months now. I knew what Daddy wanted me to do next so I reached into my bag and took out my collar. He nodded to me expectantly as I put it around my neck, and then dropped to my knees, handing over my leash.

Daddy took it with a smile and yanked me hard towards the woods. We walked in the woods for maybe 10 minutes before he stopped me. "Strip," was his command this time. I looked to him pleading with my eyes, I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me at the thought of being naked in public.

"Don't make me wait, baby." He said, gently with a hint of force.

I looked to the floor in shame, but then looked up to him and shakily answered. "Yes Daddy." I nervously stripped out of my clothes and put them in my bag, which I gave to Daddy. Now I was naked, bar my collar and chastity cage, outside in the woods.

I moved my hands to cover myself but stopped when I saw Daddy shake his head. I knew he wanted me exposed, and I found myself hoping this trail was as quiet as Daddy made it out to be. Daddy paused to admire my body before flicking at my balls, hard, forcing me to slump down to my knees in pain.

"Now there's a good boy." Daddy smiled, he undid his jeans and took out his big, throbbing cock. "Now suck Daddy's cock, out in public, where anyone could see."

I shivered, feeling humiliated, as I obeyed, licking at the tip of his cock. I heard Daddy moan in approval and felt a hand grab my hair. Daddy then pushed his cock all the way down my throat and was thrusting, deep and fast. My eyes filled with tears as I cried out against his cock. Finally he pulled it out, leaving me gasping for air, not far from crying.

Daddy spat on my face before putting his cock away and yanking at my collar. "What a good little slut, come on bitch!" Daddy said to me, leading me down the wooded path, crawling behind him.

My stomach filled with butterflies as I crawled behind my Daddy. Sticks and stones in the pathway dug into my knees and I winced in pain, tears escaping my eyes. But also I felt a hint of excitement in my humiliation, some part of my craved this, becoming less than human for Daddy.

Finally the unrelenting yanking and pulling on my leash ended and I looked up to see where Daddy had taken me. In front of us was a small cave, damp and dark, the walls just as much dirt as they were stone. I turned my gaze to Daddy, who looked down to me, a cunning smirk on his face which made my whimper at what he was going to do.

He yanked my chain again and ordered me to stand, I obey and then he pushed me into the cave. I tried to get put of the dark space but when I attempted to move, his lips met mine and I was held there with an invasive kiss. I felt light, my heart fluttered at this sudden affection. But then he was rough again, grabbing my wrists and pinning me to the cave wall so my ass was exposed.

Daddy held me against the wall and said. "Now you're gonna take my cock like a good boy!" It wasn't a request, it was a statement of what he was going to do.

"Yes Daddy." I whimpered weakly, followed by a squeal as Daddy smacked my ass. He kept on spanking me, maybe 50 or 60 times, my ass cheeks were on fire. I cried into the damp wall I was pressed to while Daddy tortured my poor rear end, I knew I would struggle to sit down for days after this.

Then I felt his cock against my boypussy, he must have lubed it up with his free hand while spanking me. At least I had that mercy. He pushed into me slowly, gently, allowing my boypussy to get accustomed to his cock once more. I was thankful for that mercy and I moaned with a smile, but I knew that Daddy only did this so it would be easier when he went rough.

But for the time being my mind escaped to when me and Daddy would make love on his bed. He was so gentle with me and so loving. Of course we still loved each other, but we had some pretty dark fantasies that we wanted to do with each other.

I was woken from my daydream to Daddy beginning to pound me rough. He would take out nearly his whole length, then plunge it back inside me, making me scream. The smacking of his hips on my ass and the noises I made echoed in the cave, but I was so immersed in it I didn't even think about how far away we could be heard from. Daddy kept pounding into me, pulling at my hair and grunting words along the lines of "take it you stupid bitch!" And "You're just a little whore, my little whore!"

The things he said got darker as he reeled closer to cumming. "You're just a rapetoy aren't you?" He growled into my ear, then pulled my hair, silently demanding I respond.

The whole situation had broken my mind at this point, my head felt ditzy and stupid. I replied, "Yes Daddy, I'm your rapetoy, your whore, just a hole for you to use!"

"Mmm, good slut!" Daddy groaned and I felt his cock spasm inside me. My boypussy flooded with his cum and it began to drip out as he pulled out and let go of my hair. This sent my now weak body to it's knees against the dirt and stone wall of the cave. I shook and held myself as Daddy gave me my hoodie back.

"What do you say, baby?" Daddy hummed behind me.

"Thank you Daddy, I hope I was a good boy today." I replied, trembling as I turned and looked up to Daddy.

"You were a very good boy!" Daddy told me as he leaned down to kiss me.